My Sweet Servant // Ayato x T...

Bởi MCLuvSushi

Top Ayato Bottom Thoma :) Kamisato Ayato's birthday is in just a couple of days. In those days, his most trus... Xem Thêm

Preview: Introduction (Must Read)
1: Let's Make a Plan
2: Day 2 of Planning
3: Surprise!!
4: Stormy Night
5: The Burn Out
6: Morning Falls
7: Something's Not Right
8: Something's Not Right 2
9: Her
10: Bride?
11: Dance With Me
12: On a Winter Day..
13: On A Winter Day |-Extra-|
14: Trip Back Home
15: Trip Back Home 2
16: Trip Back Home 3
17: That Day...
18: 500 Years Ago
20: Nerves of Steel
21: Friends Across The World
22: Romantic Evening
23: Holiday bells
24: Merry Christmas!
25: First Time?
26: First Time? 2
27: Mischievous Files
28: First Sight
29: The Search
30: The Search 2
31: His Plan
32: A Day Out
33: Breaking Point
34: Breaking Point 2
35: Something New
36: Captain's Table
Got an early..
37: Special Occasion
38: Alone With The Captain
39: Danger Visits
40: Him
Genshin Drawing Challenge!
41: Maid in Disguise
42: Maid in Disguise Continued
Thoma's Lady Disguise :)
43: Too Much Love
44: The Housekeeper's Battle
45: A New Face
46: Mothering an Oni..
47: Comfort
48: Memories
49: Butterflies
50: Till Death
Thoma with a Knife
58k Views (Can be used to comment Requests ⚠️✨✨)
An Exhausting Day
Sadge.. (Honkai Starrail 💩)
Thoma Meets the Architect From Sumeru~
Book 2?
Precious Forest Ranger
Nari my Love~ (Digitally drawn)
Lookie what I made :D
YT

19: On The Other Hand

1.3K 26 36
Bởi MCLuvSushi

(Artist- @TorinoAqua on Twitter)

-In Inazuma

-Little Sister Time~

-I tried looking up what Ayaka did for a living when she had free time.. But it kept telling me stuff about Ayato's job 😭

Ayaka woke up to a sunny morning. It was the same routine, without her brother or servant around. The other retainers prepared breakfast and helped to clean up the estate.

"Miss Kamisato, if there isn't much for you to do, why not go and train with the dummies? I noticed you haven't been doing that recently." The retainer would ask. He was a black haired male, with freckles and purple eyes. He wore an opened black jacket with a white shirt underneath, belt straps fastened across his chest.

"Hm, I suppose I must. I was just going to see Yoimiya to spend my time, but keeping myself fit is important." Ayaka said. "If I am gone from the estate, it is because I went to Inazuma city, otherwise I am at Chinju Forest practicing my performance."

"Yes, Milady." The retainer left the room.

Ayaka sighed. She hasn't had much to do, since Ayato usually does all the work. She was hoping to have more stuff to do so we wasn't standing around being bored. Although Yoimiya takes up a good amount of her time gossiping, Milady had to find some other activities to do.

After she ate, she went to her room and got her training attire on. -Look up her training attire if you don't know what it looks like-

She was outside, dummies set around the yard. Ayaka grabbed her wooden sword, pulling it out as if taking it out of its sheath. She whipped it to her side, practicing some swings to warm up first.

When she was ready, Milady faced the dummies. In an instant, she took down the dummies with quick cross slashes.

She focus her target on a single dummies, slashing it in vital points before knocking it down.

Ayaka took a deep breath. For a while, she practiced her Kamisato Art using her vision.

~

Later on, Ayaka took a walk out of Inazuma City towards the Chinju Forest.

She had been talking to friends and hanging out with others. She did have a couple of rounds sparring with them. They played games abs called it a day when stuff was called.

-I don't know what to make her do, I couldn't figure what she did in her free time...-

Ayaka was in the Chinju Forest. She was in the area where she did that performance for the traveler. She opened her fan, shaking it to add effect. Milady started a steady dance in the waters, tiptoeing across the stream as particles of ice flew around her.

She would spin, her dress flaring. She tapped the air with the closed fan, a cryo snowflake appearing below her, freezing the water. Ayaka brought her hands to her body, gracefully sitting on a rock as the ice broke down.

As she exhaled, she turned to the sounds of rustling, holding her sword in her hands.

"Huh? Oh, Miss Ayaka.." Said a familiar voice.

Ayaka was surprised to see who it was. "Huh?"

"Hino?" She said.

"Hi! I-I didn't think there would be anyone else here." Hino said. She held her hands together. "Well.. explicitly, I was just going to be here to have some quiet time."

"Oh, well. If you want, I can leave." Ayaka got up, patting down her dress.

"Oh, no! I actually.. I was actually hoping to talk with you or your brother, or.."

"Thoma? He and Brother went to Mondstadt days ago. They'll be back in a couple of days."

"Really? I didn't know."

Ayaka opened her fan, taking a few steps closer to Hino to better have a conversation with her. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Well, I had a question." Hino hesitated, as if embarrassed to ask. "I wanted to ask about that green haired servant you have. Her name was Tori, I think."

"Yes."

"I wanted to ask if she was included with someone." Hino said.

"What do you mean by that?" Ayaka asked.

Hino's cheeks grew pink. "L-Like! Does she have a r-relation.. relationship with someone?"

"Tori-San is single at the moment." Ayaka answered.

The brunette seemed relieved. "A-And uhm! Do you know what she likes?" Her face beamed with hope, holding her hands to her chest. "Like.. Does she like animals? Or-Or.. Hair accessories?"

Ayaka was curious on Hino's incoming questions. "Hino.. do you..?"

"You like Tori-San?" She asked.

"I-I just think she's so cool.. And so pretty. At the ball when Ayato-Sama was finding a bride, I was with Thoma and then I saw Tori. We made eye contact and I think I might be in love with her!" Hino clapped her hands on her cheeks.

"Huh.. I think I have a clue on what you could do to catch her attention. I think she likes reptiles. Like lizards and snakes. And I think she likes kitsune styled hairpins. She used to be a shrine maiden, so.. I'm sure she'll like gifts like those." Ayaka said.

-Okay I know Tori sounds a lot like Baizhu(Snake guy we see with QiQi) If you want, I can make them siblings 😂-

"What about food? If I get together with her, I'd wanna take her out on nice dates." Hino said.

Ayaka sighed. "I'm afraid I don't know what kind of food she likes. I could ask her what she likes."

"Or.. Maybe if I hang out with her, I could ask myself.. Who am I kidding!? I don't know if I can handle being in the same room with her for 5 minutes." Hino had a very flustered face.

"Maybe calm down. I'm not very experienced in love, but I could ask a friend of mine if she could help." Ayaka said.

"J-Just as long as Tori doesn't find out!" Hino said.

"Yes."

~

"Got a crush on a Kamisato servant? I suppose I could help. I've had a couple of experiences in love. Well.. not really, I just fell in love with a couple of people for a short amount of time." Yoimiya said, hands on her hips.

"Have you triiied..~ Maybe sending a gift in a letter?" She asked. "Maybe ask her for a day out?"

"No.. Wh-What should I say? What if she doesn't like me back?" Hino was stuck in a panic.

"Okay.. Maybe say something like.. 'Hey Miss Tori. It's Hino, Thoma's ex-girlfriend. I was wondering if maybe you had some time off so we could hang out.' You know, stuff like that." Yoimiya said.

"But that sounds so basic." The brunette tilted her head.

"Yeah, maybe we should add some detail. Maybe ask if she wants to hang out and be friends." Ayaka opened her fan.

"Like.. 'Can we be friends?'?" Hino asked.

"No, like.. OH! I know what to do!" Yoimiya beamed.

"What?"

"We should go ask Miss Fox Lady at the Grand Narakumi Shrine! Maybe she can help!" Yoimiya said. She hit her fist on her palm. "Bam! A beautiful letter to the amazing Tori!"

Ayaka and Hino looked at her, as if saying that they could give it a shot.

~

"Oh? An urgent request to make a love letter? Why, you little lovebirds always come with wonderful surprises." The kitsune giggled.

"You work with Yae Publishing House. You must know a lot about writing. To make this relationship work, we need a pro." Yoimiya said.

"And who might be the lucky ducky?" Yae asked.

"It's.. Its Miss Tori.. A-A retainer who.. who works in the Yashiro Cl-Clan." Hino stuttered. She was bit nervous encountering this kitsune.

"Ah, interested in that young lady? I find her very attractive, so I can see why." Yae Miko said. "I can help you out, for a price."

"Hm? What is it you want?" Ayaka asked.

"You and the blondie shall dress up as Shrine Maidens and bring the attention. Tomorrow afternoon, the Yae Publishing House is hosting an event for our recent novels. There will be people telling stories about the wonders of warriors." Said the kitsune.

"Hm.. Well.. I don't have anything planned for tomorrow, so.. I guess we'll do it if. For Hino." Ayaka said.

"Re-Really? You would do that for me!?" Hino covered her mouth in astonishment.

Ayaka smiled at her.

I suddenly have so much more respect for you, Ayaka! Hino thought.

Yae Miko giggled. "Wonderful. I will work up a nice love letter for Miss Tori. Tell me, what would you like for it to say, young lady?"

"I-I wanted to ask if maybe.. she had the time to come hang out. I wanna at least be friends with her." Hino said.

"Alright. We shall go down the slow path." Yae said.

~

"Well she fell asleep fast." Albedo said.

Kaeya lied the little terrorist girl down on the bed. He was in his room in the Dawn Winery with Albedo and Thoma. The room was dark.

The little girl was named Klee. Someone who likes to bomb everything. A little terrorist. But a sweet kid. She sees Albedo and Kaeya as her big brothers, and also a couple other young boys.

"Yea, I can still make little kids fall fast asleep when they're wide awake. Diona come here." Kaeya said.

"No!" Diona yelled. She ran out of the room once Kaeya got up to get her.

"Oh, what's the big deal? I thought it was always easy to make kids fall asleep." Thoma said. "I mean.. sometimes when Sayu is cuddled up against me, she falls asleep."

"Sayu is a different case. She's always sleeping. That's like all she does, isn't it?" Albedo told.

"Huh. Fair point." The blonde responded.

"Anyways, Thoma~ What news do you have for us? What is it?" Kaeya gasped. "Do you have a crush?"

"What? No! I mean.. maybe? I don't know?" Thoma pulled his knees to his chest.

"What?" Albedo said, confused.

"So apparently Thoma has a crush, and I might know who it is~" Kaeya said, holding his hands together.

"I don't have a crush!" Thoma lowered his voice so he wouldn't wake up Klee. "I think.."

Albedo scoffed.

"Uhm.. Ah-I don't really.." Thoma looked away, face turning red.

Kaeya snatched Albedo's drawing pad.

"Hey!"

"Or maybe write it down." Kaeya handed him the pad and pencil. "Maybe a letter of that person's name."

"Uhm.." Thoma held it in his hands. He was lost in thought.

"It won't hurt." Kaeya said.

Thoma slowly scribbled something down. He very slowly pulled the pencil away from the pad, staring at the letter he wrote.

Kaeya and Albedo watched in patience as Thoma very hesitantly showed them what he wrote. He looked away in embarrassment.

Albedo softly smiled as Kaeya thought for a moment.

A..

The bluenette looked at the other. "Hm.."

"Huh?" The alchemist looked at Kaeya.

"Yeah, Albedo's off the list. You have a girlfriend." Kaeya said.

"Sucrose isn't my girlfriend." Albedo said.

"Jokes on you, I never mentioned Sucrose." Kaeya laughed at him as Albedo blushed.

"Hah, okay. The answer is obvious, and if it wasn't before, the letter A confirms it." Kaeya crossed his legs, hands pressing on his ankles. "I'm sure that person likes you back."

Thoma stared at him, holding the pad that covered half his face.

"You guys already seem really close, so why not give it a shot?" Albedo said.

"I just don't know if it's okay for a servant to have a relationship with someone of that authority." Thoma muttered.

"From what I've seen, it's plenty okay. You can't really stop love. I mean.. look at Childe." Kaeya said. "I mean.. you can't really because he isn't here, but.. you get what I mean."

He put his fingers on the corners of his mouth. "Give us a happy smile, it looks good on you."

"..." Thoma softly smiled.

Kaeya elbowed Albedo. "I bet that man will confess first."

"Eh.."

"Anyways, it's about time to go to bed. A disappointment that you and Ayato are leaving tomorrow. I really wanted to hang out more." Kaeya said.

"I wish we could stay longer. But Ayato has work, he can't stay away for that long. And also I work for him." Thoma said.

"So you're his cheerleader?" Kaeya asked.

"What?"

The Captain laughed. "I'm just joking with you."

"Are you fine with Klee staying here?" Albedo asked. He got off the bed.

"Yeah it's fine. She can stay. I wasn't going to wake her up." Kaeya said. He rubbed her head.

Albedo left the room soon after.

"I guess I'll go to my room as well." Thoma sighed. He finally calmed down from being so put on edge.

"Sure, have another night sleeping with Ayato." Kaeya said. He snickered.

"Huh?"

"I'm aware that you've slept with him a couple of times. I can see it's going well." The bluenette winked.

"It-It's not like that!" Thoma exclaimed.

"Shush, you'll wake up Klee." Kaeya said, finger to his lips.

"Sorry." Thoma said. "But really. It's not like.. that. If you know what I mean."

"I don't know what you mean." Kaeya said.

"I- never mind." The blonde said.

The other just laughed.

"All right. I look forward to you guys getting together. I hear wedding bells." Kaeya said.

Thoma just laughed nervously. "Haha.."

"Goodnight Kaeya."

"Goodnight to you, T."

End

End of this chapter. A bit of a shorter chapter this time.. It was because I was running out of ideas and I just got lazy in the end. I also got insanely bored writing the part for Ayaka and Hino and stuff.. so..

Give me some suggestions for chapters. I think I have something planned out for the confession, but feel free to give me ideas..

I really need help with ideas.. I'm currently braindead. Help.

Also school isn't helping.

And I still. Haven't. Gotten. Layla. In the morning when I started this chapter, I got Thoma(C3) I got Heizou 3 times, 2 weapons, and Thoma. And no Layla. I don't know why the game refuses to give me frigging Layla. I'm actually so mad. At Genshin.. It was like this with Heizou. I missed Heizou once and I finally have him, but now the game won't stop giving him to me. Another Ningguang tragedy, cuz I got Ningguang a lot with no Heizou. I swear to god if I get Heizou or Thoma again.. Also I hate that you can get 4 star weapons on the character banners. Can't it JUST be the four star characters?? Otherwise I would have had Layla.

I'm like 16 pity after losing 50/50 to Tighnari. I don't have ANY quests to do, and I haven't been getting a lot of primogems. So.. I have a feeling I might miss Childe.. I really actually need him after missing Xingqiu, so I better get him.

Anyways.. I'm upset but have a good day!! I have such bad luck..

2519 words.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.8K 151 11
High School AU Thoma is a very kind person, as he goes out of his way to help others. But sometimes trying to assist people hurts him as well.. Often...
1.4K 30 15
The love between a commoner and noble is almost crazy to think about, against tradition and would ruin everything he had worked for, but maybe a smal...
60.6K 1.5K 27
! cover art - @yuunai on twittter, go follow/support the artist!! ! "You, Thoma, are my most important priority." Stated Ayato, the sincerity blazing...
136K 5.2K 29
Y/n has a huge crush on the model Kamisato Ayato. What she doesn't know is that he'll be attending her school next semester. (ALL ARTWORK USED IN THI...