แด€๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡ || ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๏ฟฝ...

By st6rgirll

๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ธ๐”‚ " you're the only girl... More

โ˜†
โ˜…
โœช
1 | back home.
2 | jealous.
3 || you what?
4 || wake up, little shawn.
5.2 || me and the moon.
6 || 7 minutes in hell.

5 || reverse?ยฟ

148 4 2
By st6rgirll

" TURN AROUND DANCE HUH? THE GIRLS ASK THE GUYS. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME. "

" it's about time the girls had to worry and sweat and write out a list of topics to write about on there hands. " cory stated.

" oh cory, sweet sweet cory. " lani giggled.

" you do that? " shawn questioned.

" no never. " cory replied shoving his hands in his pockets.

" now all we have to do is sit back and wait. " cory said.

kehlani was staying quiet for a very specific reason. she just didn't wanna talk about dances.

" you really think the pressures off? dream on. " cory's older brother eric came.

" hi eric. " kehlani smiled.

" hi kehls. " he smiled back giving the shorter girl a hug. 

when his brother started walking away cory nervously pulled him back so he could explain his earlier statement better.

" look a turnaround dance tells you about where you stand and the kind of girl that asks you tells you who you are. " he explained.

" who would you be if no one asked you? " kehlani questioned.

" then you're cory. "

kehlani was trying to hold in her giggle so bad to not hurt her best friend's feelings.

" ok so what if a cool girl asks you? " cory asked his older brother,

" you just need to hang by lockers stay in her sight cause if she can't see you she can't ask you. " eric explained like it was common knowledge.

then quickly a girl by the name of jackelyn swept him up like it was nothing.

cory tried to be like eric but kind of looked like he was preying on the girls.

" cory please stop your embarrassing yourself and me. " kehlani sighed.

cory was basically shouting at shawn to get his head out the locker so a girl could ask him silently nudging the darkskin girl next to him when a girl with short blonde hair who she knew as becky came up to shawn and asked him to go to the dance accepting without a second thought.

kehlani expected it to happen but not so quickly she felt rejected even though she didn't ask like he didn't even consider her an option. cory looked at her sadly but she didn't show how sad she felt she just smiled though the pain. like she always did.

" lani bear are you ok? " cory whispered using that stupid ass nickname he had for her.

" im just fine cory bear. " she responded.

cory and shawn started discussing about how she was the 3rd coolest girl in their grade like that was all they cared about. kehlani was cool too and pretty and smart and funny and hell even sexy if she wanted to be! but shawn didn't even bat an eyelash at her.

breaking her out of her trance was cory being incredibly paranoid of the fact nobody had asked him to the dance. slugging a shoulder over the curly headed boy she soothed him by saying " don't worry cor nobody's asked me either. "

just then the boy's hocky team came walking down the hall that included charlie her good friend. 

" hi charlie! " she said walking over to the boy.

" hey cari " he said.

" you're so corny it hurts just use my first name before i start calling you by your middle name christopher. " she teased.

" haha so funny. " he pushed her shoulder.

she walked back over to her best friends with the hockey player trailing closely behind her.

" lani who's this? " cory asked.

" yeah. who's that? " shawn asked an annoyed expression on his face.

" oh. this is my friend, charlie. " she introduced.

" hey. " he said acknowledging the two boys before turning to kehlani. 

" so charlie has anybody asked you to the dance yet? " cory asked the new boy.

" uhm yeah this one girl in my chem class, i'm not really into her though. just hoping somebody will. "

cory nudged his girl best friend to which she stepped on his foot. he dragged her away muttering a quick i'll be right back.

" one ow! two ask him! " he said.

" what why? " she said.

" obviously he's into you. " cory stated like it was a now fact. 

" huh? no he isn't. " kehlani said shocked.

" yes he is the way he was like ' hey cari ' and the way he was looking at you, he totally wants you to ask him. " cory explained.

kehlani did some thinking she did think he was really attractive and she did enjoy talking to him and being around him.

" fine but if i get rejected i'm ripping your hair out. " she threatened.

the pair went back over to shawn and charlie sensing a kind of tense energy. 

" hey charlie can i ask you something really quick? " she said.

" sure. what is it? "

" do you wanna go to the turnaround dance but like with me? " she asked nervously. kehlani wasn't scared of alot of things but rejection that scared her.

" thought you'd never ask. i'll meet you there at 8 then? " he stated giving her a sweet smile.

" definetly. "

and with that the boy had left. leaving kehlani's face to heat up and her to get quiet. 

" told you so. " cory said.

" shut up. "

" oh so your going with him? " shawn asked.

" yeah is there a problem? you have becky i have charlie and cory has very nice hair did i ever tell you how much i love your hair cor? " kehlani laughed.

" i hate you so much it hurts. " he joked.

shawn was quiet for a bit obviously lost in his own thoughts.

SHAWN'S POV

kehlani carina astrea was my dream girl.

well is my dream girl.

she's one of my favorite people in the world.

i like her but not in the way she thinks i do. 

she's like a star or the moon and i'm the night sky.

i really like her.

but she doesn't know that she doesn't even feel the same way.

i've tried everything getting with girls i thought were pretty, but none even compare to her. she's just special. the way her hair was always done whichever way it was i always love it, her smile and the way she would think her braces made it any less pretty kills me. the way her style was just so perfect even today she was wearing a simple white shirt with a black zip up jacket and washed out jeans a few bracelets decorating both her hands a matching one she has with shawn on her right and a simple gold chain on. she still looked so pretty with her hair pulled back into a clawclip with a few strands falling down her face complimenting it so well. her eyes were so pretty, sure they were just dark brown but the way her eyes get all crinkly whenever she smiles would be the death of me. and her voice so silky smooth and pretty her accent made it 20x better.

sure i'm going with becky whatever but for her to go with charlie? and ask right infront of me? what does he think he's doing with my girl.

but you know what i don't care i don't even like her THAT much. i'll have a good time with becky and i'll forget this ever even happened.

END OF POV

cory was still trying to position himself so some sort of girl would ask him at this point he was desperate and would take whatever he could get.

" hey cory, kehls, shawn. what are you doing? " topanaga asked.

" hi topi " she said smiling at her girl bestfriend.

" well we're just standing and being here- "

" and hoping a girl asks you to the dance? " she asked.

kehlani almost laughed at how accurate she was. cory was definitely not slick.

" could be. " cory muttered.

" well i'm not going. " she said.

" what why? " cory and kehlani questioned.

" it's as a protest they're implying that at all other dances only the boys could do the asking which is destructive, gender biased thinking and we have to get beyond that. " she explained.

" why? " shawn asked completely lost.

" sorry. that weekend my daddy's taking me to new york for christmas shopping. " she smiled.

" get me something to i beg. " kehlani pleaded.

" see you in class. " she laughed.

" oh no. now i've gotta find an above average girl who's into destructive gender biases thinking. " cory said.

he looked over to the most popular girl in the grade, she was pretty and seemed cool kehlani had no problem with her but she did think cory was going a bit overboard.

shawn then made a remark about how she just would never go for him.

then the bell rang.

" let's go to class guys. " kehlani instructed.

shawn followed her like a lost puppy dog while cory stayed back to ask the girl.

when cory finally arrived to class he told the pair about how a 'nerd' had asked him and he didn't mean to say yes.

" oh how stupid can you be to accidently say yes? " kehlani questioned.

" i thought she was someone else. " he said hiding his face with his palms.

**

they had just finished a lesson of mr. turner explaining how the way you speak, act and look changes peoples perceptions of you. he was completely right.

" so we were wondering if you could do it for us. " cory explained.

" what no? why would i do that. she's perfectly fine just the way she is it's your fault for saying yes in the first place you idiot. " she snapped.

" fine if she won't do it let's ask becky shawn. " cory said obviously trying to tempt her with jealousy.

" fine. i'll do it but there won't be much to change either way. "

kehlani and engrid were in a room together when morgan came barging in with 

a picture of a woman who's obviously went through 20 procedures.

" well i'll be damned. " kehlani sighed.

after a while they were finally finished. morgan infront walking down letting them know that they were coming.

kehlani started walking down the stairs proud of her work.

" wow she's so pretty now, she looks just like lani. " shawn said stunned.

" i am lani you idiot. " she sighed

" now ladies and genetlemen now we have the new engrid iverson! "  kehlani announed.

coming down the stairs was engrid in a green dress hair down and looking gorgeous. 

but somehow shawn found a problem. he started going on abut how she needs an attitude and going through the models on the desk.

" so we need to give her a foreign name? " kehlani asked.

" engrid is foreign its from sweden. " she explained.

" wow so your name is like swedish from switzerland? " shawn asked.

" your so lucky the ladies don't love you for your brain sweetheart. " kehlani said.

shawn not fully taking note of the insult only paid attention to the word sweetheart and how his stomach twisted from hearing it.

" no? i mean swedish from sweden. " she told him.

at school the next day kehlani and shawn went around telling people about engrid and how she swedish and the people tehre sun bathe in the nude and everything there is nude.

at lunch shawn and kehlani seated side by side watched as their best friend got dumped just like that.

just then a girl a very pretty girl at that came up and asked cory to the dance and i was flabbergasted. everyone was.

💟

it was the night of the dance and kehlani was ready she was wearing a white dress that fit her nicely it has short frilly ,loose sleeves as well just so she couldn't get sent home it was the perfect dress.

she had her hair down in a twist out with a stair hairclip on this time she was wearing a pretty cross necklace and hoop earings with a few more gold bracelets still wearing her matching one with shawn and her closest friends, she didn't wanna do to much so she just had on a pair of mary janes and white frilly socks. while applying her lipgloss she could here a car horn honk and she quickly took up her bag and dashed out the door.

" i didn't get to tell you this in the car but you look gorgeous tonight. not that you don't look good every night but you know- " he was rambling and it was so cute.

" thank you charlie and plus you dont clean up to bad yourself. " she said hooking her arm with his and getting to the dance floor.

that's where she saw cory and shawn humped over a punch bowl.

" hey can i excuse myself? i'll be right back. " she said.

" i'll be right here waiting. "

she walked over to the boys.

" hey guys what happened? " she asked.

" woah. " both boys said.

" what do i look bad? " she teased.

" no if anything you look gorgeous and just wow. " shawn said.

she couldn't deny the way the compliment had her cheeks heateing up. 

" you look really gorgeous too shawn. " she complimented back.

now it was his turn to get red. he got all smily and giggly.

shawn left to go get cory punch and cookies when engrid walked over and they started chatting it up.

she just sat and watched finding it so cute.

the reason she was still sitting there is because when she went to find charlie he was nowhere to be seen.

shawn finally came back with a plate of cookies to which she happily snatched one.

then eric came over obviously mad about how his date left.

" hey atleast were all missing a date. " kehlani laughed.

" not me mine is in the bathroom but what happened to charlie? " shawn asked.

" nowhere to be seen. " she replied a bit down cause she was really looking forward to going with him.

" he sucks but atleast your with the 3 coolest guys at the dance. " cory said trying to make her feel better.

" wait really? where are they? " she asked looking around.

" oh you meant you guys. " she said dejected.

" i guess you guys are pretty cool. " she laughed.

when they were finally ready to take the picture all of them huddled up with kehlani in the middle.

" dumped. "

" dumped. "

" cheese. "

" cheese! "

smiles were all around. and she was happy either way. in between cory and shawn with eric on the left wth cory. she wouldn't have it any other way.

------------------------

SANAIYA SPEAKS

my babies omg i find this chapter so cute idc. i will forever love writing the trope they're both in love but don't know it yet. wink wink if u get what i'm hinting ( the next chapter is gonna be important for chapter 6 so read it!! i tried to post them at the same time lols ) .

ik u guys might hate charlie now but he isn't completely out the picture and i had to change up the order of the episodes really quick so that this could go in this order.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
702K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC