Taekook Oneshots [FLUFF, SMUT...

taeeatskookies

Top Tae Bottom Kook smut chapters will have a "💘" in the title angst chapters will have a "💙" in the tit... Еще

;Dragons;
;Dragon's Prt2💘
💙Pale lines Prt 1💙
;Healed Wounds prt2💙
;Something special💘
;We're Sharing A Room For A Reason💘
;Beauty In The Moonlight💙
;Beauty In The Moonlight prt 2 💘
;Beauty In The Moonlight prt 3💙;
; A Long Stormy Night 💙;
;Wrapped In A Pride Flag;
;Rainfall💙;
;Lifeguard;
;Lifeguard Prt 2;
;Sleepy confession's;
;Sleepy confession's Prt 2;
;The Paralyzed Bun and the YouTube Star Prt 1💙;
;The Paralyzed Bun and the YouTube Star Prt 2;
;The One Who Brought The Other Light Prt 1💙
;The One Who Brought The Other Light Prt 2💙;
;My Heart, Your lips Prt 1💙
;My Heart, Your lips Prt 2💙;
;My Heart, Your lips Prt 3;
;Happy Birthday Kookie💘;
;You're A Winner In My Eyes;
;Watch it lil bunny💙
;Little Bun;
;Car Date💘
;Soft pillows, Blankets and Thunderstorms;
;🎄Hot Chocolate Kisses🎄;
;💜Wheel me into your heart💜;
💘Happy birthday Taehyung💘
;🎆Fireworks in our hearts🎆;
;Basketball Romance;
;❤An Unforgettable Valentine's❤;
;❤A Pleasurable Valentine's❤;
💙"Please love me..."💙 prt 1
"...I do love you"💙 prt 2
💜;Silent Whispers In Comfort Under Shooting Stars;💜
💙A Heartfelt Text💙
💙A Kitty's Honest Word;
;My Heart's On Fire For Your Love;
;The Best friend Tiktok Trend;
;둥근 안경 prt 1;
;둥근 안경 Prt 2;
💙Ferris Wheel;
;🎄Cosy Christmas Mornings🎄;
;My Destined Star;
;My R💙
;My R prt 2;
;The Bad Boys Soft Boy💙
💘 The CEOs Blonde Assistant 💘
;To Love, Is An Awfully Big Adventure prt 1💙
;"To Love, Is An Awfully Big Adventure" prt 2;
;Feather White💘
;Feather White Prt 2💙
;The Author Ship💙
;Selenophile💙
;2:00am💙
;You're Safe In My Arms💘
💙The Immortals Love🎃
💙The Immortals Love Prt 2💙
;You Don't Need To See It, To Understand What It Means;
💘Warmth By The Fire;
🐈‍⬛ The Kitten and His Lovebug🐞
💘The Professors Punishment💘
;Mr CEOs First Love💙
;Mr CEOs First Love prt 2💙
;Sick Pains;
💘Pillow Fort Fun💘
🎃I'm one of them...prt 1🎃
🎃I'm one of them...prt 2🎃
💙The Crimson Wine That Stains His Life Prt 1💙
🎄📹Streamer Love📹🎄
;You Were Calling In The Dead Of Night💙
🐰My Gentle Hybrid🧸
💙A Flip Of A Coin Prt 1;
💙A Flip Of A Coin Prt 2;
;Spider Bite?;
💘Sensitive, aren't you?💘
💙Corpse Groom💙
💙Corpse Groom Prt 2💙
💙Corpse Groom prt 3💙
🎄It's Cold Outside On This Silence Night🎁
;Scales and Horns;
;Scales and Horns Prt 2;
💘The Dragons Touch💘

;The Crimson Wine That Stains His Life Prt 2;

1.1K 66 2
taeeatskookies

It had been two years since Jeongguk had been banished by his previous pack and welcomed into Taehyung's pack. The omega had been staying with the alpha in his home and they both enjoyed the company; but soon the omegas birthday was coming up and the omega had hopes. Hopes he knew he shouldn't have, but he had them anyway. Jeongguk thought about how the alpha hadn't found his mate yet, how the alpha had been looking after him, always asking before hugging and doing any actions that involved kissing his forehead or cheek.

The omega found it comforting; though he had gotten used to the actions over the past two years. He always found it lovely. A complete 180 of how his life was two years prior. But he didn't want it to end, he didn't want anyone else to be his mate other than Taehyung. The alpha was the only one he trusted enough to even let him be close enough or even beyond his mental walls to talk about personal manners. He prayed to the moon goddess that Taehyung was his mate. He had not seen the alpha with another in the two years he was there; so surely there was a chance.

Though wouldn't the alpha have said. Jeongguk remembered that Taehyung had said that he hadn't met his mate yet either, but that had been two years before. So possibly during that time the alpha could've found his mate. And that made the omega doubt himself. He had thoughts that the alpha might be his mate in waiting, but wouldn't have Taehyung done something by now? That question worsened his doubts more. It was always during the night where these thoughts came into his mind. He was using the spare room Taehyung offered so the alpha didn't see or even hear when the omega cried. Oh how badly he wanted the alpha to be his mate. He begged the moon goddess nightly. Though soon stopped when he noticed the alpha leaving the house early and coming back late.

So he decided to wait till his birthday to see if his doubts were right.

"So, Ggukie, it's your birthday today!" An omega male, by the name of Jimin, Jeongguk had become friends with during his first couple of months in the Purple Rose pack. "Aren't you excited?"

"Kinda.." Jeongguk muttered out. The two had been hanging out just on the edge of the forest near the village just enjoying the smell of pine and the fresh snowfall, it was quite late in the evening and closer to around eleven. 

"What's wrong?" The other omega asked as he was sitting by a tree.

"Promise not to say anything to Taehyung-hyung?" Jeongguk asked.

"What is it?"

"Just promise," Jeongguk urged. "Please"

"Alright, I promise" Jimin put his hands up defensively.

"I really want Taehyung-hyung to be my mate," Jeongguk admitted. "..you know how he's said he hasn't met his yet either"

"Ggukie-"

"I know, I know the moon goddess doesn't let us choose…." Jeongguk sighed. "...I know.. he's probably found his already though"

"Why do you say that?" Jimin questioned.

"He's been leaving early and coming back late…" Jeongguk shrugged. "...I've given up praying to the moon goddess about it"

Jimin didn't reply. He looked at the other omega keeping his jaw set and clenched keeping back what he wanted to say. "...so are you just going to take whoever you get?"

"I'll have to, as much as I wanted Taehyung-hyung…I'll have to obey the moon goddess" The younger omega replied.

"Well, come on, we need to head back" Jimin stood up.

"Now..?" Jeongguk wondered as he stood up after Jimin.

"Yes, remember your birthday celebration Taehyung was setting up? We always do a big event to help find our mates!" Jimin smiled as he made his way back out of the edge of the forest and back to the village.

"Oh- r..right" Jeongguk nodded and followed the other omega back to the village.

The two omegas made their way into the village and towards the area where the alpha had set up the celebration for that evening. The whole pack was there waiting for the alpha to start the festivities for the evening. Upon arriving Jeongguk looked around as he walked through the crowd and towards the area where the food was set out and Taehyung was standing talking with another male.

Jeongguk stopped for a second, silently watching the two. He saw the smile on Taehyung's face and how excited and happy he looked. Jeongguk watched as he hugged the person he was talking to and gave a soft smile. The omega sighed to himself and ignored the ache in his chest, he decided to just continue to walk over and have basic conversation with Taehyung and act like nothing is wrong.

"Hey, Taehyungie" Jeongguk smiled but it hurt to say the other's nickname.

"Ggukie!" Taehyung smiled as he pulled the omega into a tight hug and lifted him up to twirl around. "You're finally here, now we can start the celebration!"

Jeongguk felt his nervous system get shocked by the sudden gesture from the alpha. He almost stumbled as he was placed back down and had a glance at Taehyung's neck; there was nothing on it. It confused the omega as he remembered that the alpha mentioned he would allow his mate to exchange mate marks with him as they would be of lower rank.

"Ggukie, are you excited to finally meet your mate?" Jeongguk heard Taehyung ask but it took a few seconds to register.

"Huh-?" Jeongguk blinked abit fluttering his eyes. "Oh- yes, yes I am, but… uhm.. I have a few questions to ask about it.."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow "Like what?"

"How do you know who they are?" The omega rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ahh" Taehyung nodded. "You will know by their scent, you'll only be able to smell them and you go towards them…well at least that's what I've been told.." He shrugged.

"You haven't experienced it yet..?" Jeongguk questioned.

"If you're asking if I've met my mate in the last two years" Taehyung looked the omega up and down before replying with a wink. "...you'll have to wait and see"

"Oh.." The omega felt confused for a second. "Okay..?" He watched as the alpha walked off to
the area where the small wooden stage was.

"Where are you going..?" Jeongguk shouted.

"To start the party! Before it hits midnight!" Taehyung smiled as he shouted as a reply.

Jeongguk let a small smile form before he felt a hand on his shoulder making him jump abit.

"So…" Jimin started. "What was that about?"

"What was what..?" Jeongguk asked as he looked at the other omega.

"Him picking you up and twirling you around" Jimin replied as if he was stating a fact. "..that must have been something"

"I.. I don't know, before I arrived he was hugging someone else-" Jeongguk started to explain.

"Was it our party planner, Ni-la?" He asked. "You know, shorter than Taehyung but taller than me, holding a clipboard?"

"Maybe…I've never seen them around before" He shrugged.

"It's because they're always busy," Jimin pointed out.

"Everyone! The party shall begin!" Taehyung shouted to the whole pack and everyone cheered.

"Let's party Jeongguk, you only turn twenty-one once" Jimin urged.

"I'd rather just stay by the food and drinks area before midnight, you know, but you enjoy it with your mates, hyung" Jeongguk suggested as he spotted the other's mates looking over at them and slowly making their way over.

"Ah! Yoongi-hyung! Hoseok-hyung! I'll be there soon!" Jimin shouted to them. "I better get going or else, you know…" He smirked.

"I get it, Jimin-hyung," Jeongguk nodded. "Go now"

Jimin only laughed before walking over to his mates. Jeongguk had found out about Jimin having two as they thought that the moon goddess had an extra to give away and decided to make a polymate relationship. He laughed when he saw the other omega being tackled in a hug and he heard Jimin yell but it sounded like a quack.

Jeongguk smiled and then turned to look at the food and drinks arranged. He was in awe of the amount of food and started to eat a few bites of some small sandwiches that had ham in them.

"Ggukie!" Jeongguk turned to see Taehyung coming back towards him.

"Oh Taehyungie!" He smiled.

"Enjoying the food?" Taehyung asked as he wrapped an arm around Jeongguk's shoulders.

"Yes! It's so delicious!" The omega replied. "Do you know how long it'll be till midnight?" He looked at the alpha with a curious expression.

"Ooh" Taehyung pulled out his phone. "Thirty minutes, why excited to see who your mate is?"

Jeongguk didn't want to lie. He really didn't. But he didn't have a choice. "Yeah, I am" He gave a smile.

"Great!" Taehyung smiled before sighing. "...Anyway, I need to head off early before the end of the night to patrol the area, I'll be back probably before midnight or a little after"

"Oh… okay" Jeongguk nodded. "I'll see you later at your house?" He questioned.

"Probably not…" Taehyung shrugged. "People normally stay with their mates once they find them" He moved his arm off the omega. "I'll be off now, enjoy your night"

Taehyung gave the omega a smile and walked off into the other side of the forest before turning into his wolf form and running off. Jeongguk watched as he saw the alpha go, he let a pout rest on his lips. Maybe what the alpha said was an excuse to leave, that's what Jeongguk thought anyway.

"...I guess my prayers weren't heard after all.." His shoulders slumped down and he finished his food slowly.

Over time a few of the pack members who hadn't wished the omega a happy birthday to Jeongguk had done so and then ask where the leader was, which the omega explained to them where he went and they all nodded with knowing looks; this confused the omega but also didn't say anything about it because it might have something to do with what the alpha said to him before how having to wait and see who his mate is.

The night was getting quiet and the pack was waiting for it to hit midnight. The omega had been drinking one for the drinks that were on the table, trying to fill the hollow feeling in his chest that his own sadness created. Though as he was about to take another sip of his drink, his nose caught the scent of his mate; he placed his drink down and looked around, it wasn't coming from anyone at the gathering. It was the most comforting scent he had ever come across, fresh burnt wood almost like from a fireplace.

"...where…" Jeongguk muttered as he pushed through the crowd back towards the middle of the village.

"..where, where… where" He spun around in a circle, his eyes glowing purple as he tried to workout where the scent was coming from. It was around him. Almost like a circle around the village and back in towards a familiar place.

He turned to face a building he had been used to for the past two years. Jeongguk just hoped that the person inside was actually there. The omega ran to the building and the pack watched silently with a smile. Finally they thought, finally.

The omega opened the door and the scent of his mate exploded onto his face like a gust of wind. Jeongguk walked slowly inside, watching as the person who stood in the kitchen cleaned their hands. The omega silently walked over and wrapped his arms around the other, leaning his head against his mate's back and letting out a broken breath.

"Why didn't you say anything…" Jeongguk muttered. "Why didn't you, Taehyungie?"

The omega heard the alpha let out a soft chuckle before turning around and wrapped his arms around the omega before lifting him up and placing him on the kitchen island.

"Because it wouldn't have been a good time" He replied honestly. "...the day I found you just happened to be the day after my own birthday, now I didn't find anyone's scent that night, until…" He looked up at the omegas glowing purple eyes. The omega had gasped a little seeing the other's red eyes.

"Until I saw you that next morning, injured, bleeding out and just so lost, I.. I didn't know what else to do, so I didn't say anything about us being mates, at the time I thought it would've been better for your recovery time and boy, it was hard" He placed his forehead on Jeongguk's forehead.

"So..you've known this whole time…" Jeongguk was at a loss for words. "...but what about your early starts to the days and late nights recently?"

"Ggukie.. I was talking with Ni-la about your party and making sure that was planned, whilst also patrolling the area, I had heard a rumor about your previous pack coming to attack us and I wanted to protect everyone, especially you" Taehyung explained. "I didn't want them to touch you before I had you as mine"

There was a silence between the two, the omega was letting it all settle in his mind, whilst the alpha was waiting for any reaction from Jeongguk. Taehyung didn't care if he was yelled at for not saying anything or being sneaky about it all, he did it all for Jeongguk.

"...I don't know what to say.."

"What..?" Taehyung questioned. "Aren't you mad? I kept it a secret for two years and you're supposed to be mad at me- why are you smiling?"

Jeongguk had started to smile when the alpha started to ramble about how he should be mad about it all; but Jeongguk wasn't. His prayers were answered after all. The moon goddess did hear him and he wasn't mad at all.

"I didn't want anyone else but you anyway" Jeongguk admitted. "...if it makes you feel any better, that had been my secret for the past two years"

"It kinda does, yeah.. " Taehyung chuckled. "I guess I need to ask you a few questions"

"Hmm?" Jeongguk hummed softly.

"Do you accept me as your-"

"I do accept you" Jeongguk cut him off.

"You little rascal, didn't let me finish hmm?" Taehyung teased making the omega giggle.

"Fine, fine, I'll ask my second question then" Taehyung smiled. "May I kiss you?"

"Where?" Jeongguk asked.

"Your lips" Taehyung confirmed and he looked down at the omegas parted lips.

"Yes" Jeongguk breathed out and the alpha finally gave into his urge he had been holding for two years.

As their lips touched, there was static through their bodies. The alpha, finally able to kiss his mate, gripped the omegas waist tightly in one of his hands that had been wrapped around the omega's waist while the other gripped Jeongguk's thigh. The younger however, had his fingers tightly tangled into the alpha's dark hair. He would pull on it as the kiss got more intense; the movement of their jaws, the sound of the omega whimpering as the alpha's grip on his waist got tighter. All while the omega sat on their kitchen island.

"I swear I can't get enough of you" Taehyung had broken apart from the omegas lips and he muttered it against Jeongguk's mouth.

"I'm all yours though" Jeongguk smiled.

"I like the sound of that," Taehyung replied as he moved to place kisses along the omegas neck. "May I..?"

"Yes, please" Jeongguk nodded and let the alpha continue to go down his neck to the area where his shoulders and neck meet, before biting down and creating his mark there. The omega had let out a gasp before he whimpered from the feeling of the alpha licking over the mark.

"Your turn" Taehyung had said into Jeongguk's ear, his breath was hot as it brushed against the omegas sensitive ear.

Jeongguk nodded and he copied the way the alpha kissed down his neck; but doing it on Taehyung. He slowly went down towards the area that the alpha had done; the area where the shoulder and neck meet before biting down too, hearing a groan from the alpha and the younger pulled away to lick up the blood to let it heal.

"All mine," Taehyung whispered.

"All yours," Jeongguk replied. "And all mine as well'

"Yes, I'm all yours too," Taehyung smiled. "Have you ever shifted before?"

"I wasn't allowed to before, so I haven't tried," Jeongguk replied.

"Let's go for a run and I'll teach you'

The new mates did just that; though finding out that the omegas wolf was white and named Kook; They thought that their wolves were like yin and yang. Destined to be together and to lead with greatness.

What more could be said?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it!
I realized that I needed to get this out quickly because I'm packed with writing in December. Why? Because I have chapters for pre-write for the boy of the river because on January 5th I'll be heading off to go camping till the 20th - I will not have time during camping to write so that's why I'm pre-writing and I also need to write shorts for Christmas, Taes bday and New Years.

There's a lot to do, and I'm going to try and write a chapter for Mewn Cariad but I cannot promise anything!

I just hope you enjoyed this and I purple you💜💜

P.S: that kiss scene tho 👀

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Wlw smut (one shots) Kiwi

Любовные романы

443K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
ISHQ-E-MOHABBAT Megh

Любовные романы

372K 23.6K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
834K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
Accidental Marriage A E I N 🌼

Любовные романы

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...