Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]

14.5K 388 61
By obsessedbabygirl

(sorry for the latupdate, my house tests were going on.. So i kinda forgot to update... *pouting... I didn't do well in my tests though.. Umm not that i care😅)

_________________
_________________

"Lily! Are you ready?" I heard someone yelling downstairs.

"Yeah.Just a moment!" I shouted back picking my heels and mobile running down stairs.

Why I have to wear such a gown? Its not my wedding, just a mafia ball. I walked downstairs slowly trying not to trip down and there all of my brothers stood looking as handsome as ever.

Everyone is wearing black tuxedos with their guns tugged in their pants. In short they look like dream man of every girl.

"Sit" Alex spoke and I did the same sitting on the couch looking at him confused. He knelt in front of him and took the heels from me making me wear it.

"Oh, I-I can do-"

And he cutted me off by already tying the strips around my ankle.

Why do you need prince charming when you have your older brothers.

I gave him a huge dimple smile to which he just patted my head and asked us to follow him.

.
.
.

Here I am rubbing my sweaty palms on my dress nervously.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦?
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵.
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧-

"Stop overthinking Lily" Sandro spoke holding my hands. I licked my lip nervously and nodded.

And our car stopped in front of what looks like a castle with red carpet.

"P-Please can i stay here? I don't want to go" I pleaded looking at Alex. His soften for a moment but he shaked his head in a no.

We all came out of limousine and everyone bowed their head to my brothers.

"Lily, Don't be scared. One of us will always be there with you" Luca spoke holding my hand providing me the safety I needed the most at this moment.

Alexa and Brian walked inside the doors first then Sandro and Bruce. And then Luca with me. As I entered I heard whispers and the gazes on me. My hold on Luca's hand tightened.

"Silent Everyone" Luca spoke sternly and coldly making pin drop silence.

Alex walked in front on what looks like the stage area and pulls his hand out for me. I gulped and walked towards him holding his hand.

"𝘓𝘦𝘪 è 𝘮𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢, 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘓'𝘩𝘰 𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢. 𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪 𝘥𝘢 𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪, 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪 𝘮𝘦 𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘰. 𝘛𝘶 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦. 𝘌 𝘴𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘶𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘷𝘶𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘰 𝘥𝘪 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘪 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦 𝘰 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘳à 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘰. 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘰".

(She is my sister, Lily Knight. I officially announce her as The princess of Italian Mafia. So from now on, she holds the same position as me and demand same respect as mine. You all will protect her with your lives. And if anyone dared to talk with her rudely or look at her in a different way will be found dead on the spot. Am I understood)

"𝘚𝘪 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘰" Everyone shouted together then bowing down in front of me.

What the fuck is happening? What did he even say to everyone?

I looked at Alex who just smirked looking at me.

"You all can enjoy the party. And I will be in upstairs if you wanna talk with me on mafia matters" Alex concluded holding my hand and walked towards the bar where others were standing.

"Bambina, Stay here with others. Me and Brian had some business to attend" And I pouted.

"And you are looking like an Angel today" Alex chuckled ruffling my hairs and turned into that stoic face leaving with Brian.

"So what you wanna drink princess?" Luca wiggled her brows.

"I am not drinking tonight" 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧!

He chuckled meanwhile Sandro pulled me with him somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked and he just rolled my eyes.

I waited until he pulled me to the dance floor, "Wanna dance?" He smirked making me let out a small smile.

"Only if you ask like that in the movies" I shrugged knowing fully well he will never do that.

But the next moment, he went on his one knee, pulling his hand forward for me, "Will you Lily Knight would like to dance with me?"

My eyes widen and I heard gasps around the room and nodded frantically holding his hand.

He pulled me forward and asked me to match his steps and I did that. Most of the times I even stepped on his shoe which he never mind.

"You wanna tell me something Lily?" He asked suddenly rotating me.

"No, why?"

"Where were you in the fourth lecture today?" He asked as he dipped me down and then pulled me towards him.

𝘈𝘳𝘨𝘩𝘩..

"Umm Am sorry"

"For What?" He raised his brows.

"Umm, I-For beating your friend. I swear I didn't hurt him much. Its just Rebecca was little angry. I mena its not even fully her fault. We both beat them a lil bit but he kinda deserve it"

"Did he hurt you?"

"W-what?"

"I asked did he touch you or hurt you anywhere?"

"N-No I mean yes a little bit but not serious. Why?"

"Because noone can hurt my sister, friend or not" He smirked.

"Aren't you angry with me?"

"Should I?"

"No, I mean he's your best friend"

"I was, but then I found that he is a pathetic bastard shooting videos of girls."

"How did you know?" I asked

"I know everything princess, and for your information you won't be seeing both of them from now on in school"

"Why?"

"Because they touched you" He shrugged.

"But it was their self defence i guess" I pouted.

"I don't care. You can beat the entire school for no reason. And I will make sure that noone can touch you" He gave me that dark smile.

"Did you hurt them?" I gulped.

"Kinda"

"Are they ok now?"

"Yeah, they are in peace now" He shrugged doing the last dip move as the music faded.

𝘞𝘰𝘢𝘩! 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭!!

We walked back to the others as Bruce is already drunk and Luca send him back to the mansion with the driver.

"When we gonna leave?" I whined already irritated with this dress.

"Alex will be here soo-" Luca was cut off ehen we heard gunshots from the outside.

Sandro gripped my arm tightly dragging me somewhere.
Wait Luca! He is alone!

"S-Sandro Lu-Luca is alone" I stuttered terrified.

"He can handle himself" He barked and made me hide behind the counters at the corner.

"Lily, Please dont come out until one of us take you. Please be safe. We can't afford to loose you now" Sandro asked seriously pulling his gun out. He kissed my forehead and ran away.

No. No. Don't let anything happen to my brothers. I bit my lip as tears rolled down my cheeks.

There were shouting and screams heard along with shots.

"Brian! Take all the ladies and children out from the last door!" I heard Alex shouting.

Atleast children will be safe. Please dont let anyone get hurt.

I peeked a little from the counter to see some men in black entering from the doors meanwhile our mafia people were shouting but they are kinda outnumbered.

All my brothers looked stressed.

I gripped the scissor from the counter and cut my dress upto my knees. I can't afford to run and protect them in my long ass gown.

Let's do this. Let's protect them.

"Well well, Nice to meet you all" I heard a voice from the front as I pushed myself a little looking at the who just entered.

His face is not visible but the way he is walking screams power and danger making me gulp.

"5 years, I waited 5 years for this moment. You all in front of me without your people begging for mercy" He let out a dark chuckle.

"Well, You are wrong if you think we will ever beg in front of you" Sandro growled.

"Tsk.tsk.. Let's get this over with. I know your men will be coming by now but dont worry I have made a special arrangement for them, so it will took a while" The man stepped forward to my brothers nodding something to his guards.

In a swift motion, they circled my brothers pointing guns at their head.

𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵!

I looked around nervously,

Wait... Is that a Gun?

I crawled forward a little to the left picking a gun laying on the floor. Now don't let your panic arise.

Breathe In.
Breathe out.

I removed my heels until I heard a gunshot.

𝘕𝘰. 𝘕𝘰. 𝘕𝘰

My eyes widen as heart beat increases.

"And the next will be your younger sibling Alexander" I heard someone say.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘎𝘰𝘥. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦.

I crawled out from behind the counters, then the chairs and hid behind the curtains. Fucking perfect! I tried to see the face of their leader but all men were standing around him making it difficult.

Just get at his back.

I bit my lip nervously gripping the gun tightly. 𝘏𝘦 didn't raise no bitch.

Slowly and finally I am here at the back of the leader.

It's show time. I hope I won't get killed.

"DROP THE GUNS OR I'LL SHOOT HIM" I shouted pointing the gun towards their leader as all the attention set on me..

I looked at Alex who cursed something under her breath looking madly.

"You got an assassin Alexander?" The man in front of me taunted Alex.

"Leave her out of this" Sandro gritted his teeth.

"Listen Chic, I don't have any problem with you. Why don't you leave this between me and them?"

Say something. Don't be dumbass.

"This decoration is done by me, I don't want y'all to spoil these mats with blood or so" I spit out.

What the hell I just spoke.

Everyone seemed to be shocked for a while. "Listen, I am in no mood to play, I don't have time to play these games" He tried to look back at me but I shoved the gun more into his back.

He is so freaking tall!!

"Tell your men to remove the guns from them"

"No can do"

Should i say please?
No shit sherlock, he will think I am weak.

"Lily! Back!" I heard Luca shout before I felt someone grabbing my wrist pulling me away from the no face man.

Cheater!

I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek before caged in someone's arm.

"Boss, You want her dead or alive?" The man holding me asked.

"Don't fucking touch her! You bastard! Be a Man and let her go" Brian shouted. This is the first time I've seen him this mad.

"Bring her to me, I wanna see her face who really is this stupid to point gun at me" Mr No face growled and I thrash around in his hold.

He almost dragged me forward making me stand in front of their boss. I looked down scared as reality hits me that this is real world not a fucking wattpad story where you can kill a boss pr save your brothers.

"Don't touch her! It's between us! You wanted to kill the youngest one right? Kill me and Let her Go!" Luca shouted pathetically meanwhile guards were holding my fuming brothers down.

"Interesting.. Who is she that you are so aggressive about that?" He taunted as his hand reached my chin making me flinch back a little and made me look at him.

His cold hands removed hairs from my face making me shiver in fear.

My gaze moved to his chest then his neck and then his face at last his eyes staring back at mine looking deep into my soul.

Those eyes.

Holyfuck!

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553 3 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
Dissolving By wee_me

Teen Fiction

239K 10.1K 46
****THIS IS A SEQUEL. To be able to follow this story, please read "Unravelling" first**** Lily has started into the new year with a mixture of confu...
40.6K 1.2K 17
Rue Perkins grieves over the loss of her mother and sister. Due to her mother's will, she is sent to live with her older siblings in a rural town in...
Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

455K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...