One Fateful Night (ON GOING)

Door i_cecream

Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to... Meer

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NOTICE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 🔞
Chapter 43

Chapter 35

2.4K 114 32
Door i_cecream

I apologize my drafts got mixed up. Enjoy reading, na!

-
Mew and Gulf are basically cuddling as they sleep on the bed. It’s Monday. And after last night’s event, Mew decided that they will not report to work today.

And thankfully, Gulf’s morning sickness is not as regular as before, so instead of waking up after the alarm blares the room, Mew simply shuts it off and the two goes back to sleep, in each other’s arms—something they got used to after Mew orders to basically change the bed.

After some time, however, Gulf squirms, half-conscious, when he feels like something is flashing inside the room. But instead of checking on it by opening his eyes, he simply moves to Mew’s side burying his face on the older’s neck, trying to shield himself from those invading lights thinking it’s just some broken light.

Few more flashes until Gulf’s consciousness registers the sounds of a…shutter?

Gulf stills on Mew’s neck for seconds until he is sure that it is camera inside the room that he is hearing. His heartbeat rises upon the realization that someone is inside the room. In a snap, Gulf pulls away from Mew as he grabs the nearest thing he found, alarm clock, throwing it to the person behind the lens who is currently standing at the foot of their bed. What the hell?

“Woah woah woah,” the person exclaims after successfully dodging the alarm clock.

Wordlessly, in Gulf’s groggy state, he props himself in one elbow and is about to grab the lamp shade when a body almost covers him and a hand stopping his arm.

“Out, motherfucker.”

Gulf hears Mew, irritation laced on the older’s voice, which puts Gulf into confusion as he is also still quite disoriented at the moment.

The intruder, however, merely laughs heading to the door and finally, upon a thud, silence befalls again.

What just happened? Gulf can’t seem to wrap his head on what’s going on. Is he dreaming? But the broken alarm clock on the floor is enough as evidence how real it was. Or was it there already before they sleep?

Gulf’s internal debate must have shown on his face as Mew chuckles ruffling the younger’s bed hair, making it messier.

“Do you want to sleep more?” Mew asks with huskiness in voice due to his waking as he goes back to lie down on his back.

Completely sitting on the bed, Gulf looks down to the older, who is now closing his eyes, as if the man has grown another head. Surely, it is not the question he least expected to hear.

“I’m not dreaming, right?”

Mew open his eyes again and laughs as he finds such tone endearing and the look of cluelessness on the younger’s face is making Gulf look more adorable.

“Come here, let’s sleep more,” Mew says rolling sideways, facing the younger and tapping his laid arm as if calling Gulf to lie on it.

But the younger’s face morphs in irritation as he grabs a pillow and hits the older with it.

“You better have good words about this, P’Mew Suppasit.”

Mew bursts out laughing upon hearing the threat from the other. The kitten has claws.

The breakfast goes just exactly as what Mew expected. They are basically eating in a basically tensed atmosphere with its silence and Mew feels like he is on his toes as he feels the grumpiness radiating from his yai nong.

Mew becomes the mediator and he instantly regrets having a friend like Zac who is metaphorically a pain in the ass. Mew can tell that Gulf is simply being civil during the entire time the three of them are in one place. He can only sigh. A grumpy Gulf is a quite impossible Gulf and he knew better than to push his buttons. Good thing, Zac understood his signal when the man is about to blabber his mouth.

After breakfast, just like Mew expected, the younger goes back to their bedroom, Mew can bet the younger is still grumpy, he can only sigh and as expected he has to entertain his ass of a friend.

Zac is a famous photographer who travels a lot. That’s why Mew rarely sees his friend for years now since Zac has gone professional in the field. Zac has been his best friend all through the years that the guy even knows the passwords of his places, which he regretted just a while ago.

“I’m surprised the Russian roulette didn’t tell you,” Mew states nonchalantly as he flops himself on the couch in his study. He chose his study because he knows his friend well.

“Don’t even go there,” Zac shots Mew a look. “We really don’t get along. She simply messaged me that I’ll be surprised with you when she visited you.”

“But then when I ask Boat about you, he said you are doing well,” Zac adds.

Mew can only chuckle. He can really trust his secretary. Maybe a good bonus will do. The man’s mouth has always been sealed when it comes to him. And Mew feels glad for having found such employee.

“Are you my mom or what?”

Zac throws a pillow to his friend. “You think I’m stupid for believing your secretary, aren’t you?”

“Well?” Mew mockingly smirks.

Zac can only sigh, recalling certain moments from the past. “Yeah right, that man either says you’re doing good or not so good.”

Mew laughs feeling proud of himself for having few selected people who deeply cares for his welfare.

“And that explains why you barged into my room first thing in the morning?”

“I sure didn’t regret it,” Zac says leaning back on the couch as raises a brow towards the man on the couch across him, with all the smugness he can muster, grin plastered on his lips. “Suppasit in flesh, cuddling with his wife. Should I auction this raw footage?” he adds gesturing an angle in the air.

Mew chuckles shaking his head. “You’re loose in the head.”

Zac smirks. “So base from my gathered information, this is like a limited thing.”

Aside from the family, Mew only told it to Loveaya when she visited. So only that woman has the proper information and direct connection to Zac.

“And you said you didn’t get along?” Mew can’t help the smirk tugging on his lips. “Interesting.”

“Fuck off. I lost something precious for acquiring the details,” Zac retorts, glaring to his friend when a fresh memory flashes in his mind, quite painful if he may add.

Mew howls in laughter. “She really loves to mess with you and you’re this willing victim.”

Zac can only groan as he recalls how he kissed one of his camera collections ‘goodbye’ for the sake of an accurate information, from that Russian woman.

“Well, it’s worth it, I got to be here real fucking quick,” Zac says shrugging before he narrows his eyes to Mew. “You should weep for having a person like me, Suppasit.”

Mew laughs. “You’re just a nosy bastard, don’t be delusional.”

“So?”

“What?”

“You like him now,” Zac states, not questioning.

“You really just sounded like Aya.” Mew laughs, shaking his head. “Are you in some cult or what?”

Eyeing his friend sarcastically, Mew follows, “And the last time she cuts me saying it’s a woman instinct, so don’t even go there.”

“Fuck you, Mew. I have my instincts, too. So give it to me straight.”

Mew then recalls the conversation he had with Loveaya. Honestly, it slipped from his mind. He has been so occupied with various things and Gulf being the top rank at that, he has no time to really contemplate. Or maybe it’s his unwillingness to use his head further.

Mew has been riding the wave and he feels good about it, and so his selfishness again resurfaces, not wanting to spoil it. Focusing to Gulf has perks. It’s like he is drawn to the other’s well being 24/7 and he likes it. He likes it but he never tried to think deeply about it.

But now that he is faced with the same exact words Loveaya uttered then, he can’t help but think. Does he like Gulf that way?

“I don’t know…” Mew mumbles quietly because he honestly doesn’t know.

Zac purses his lips playfully. “You didn’t use crappy words like you don’t like him like that,” he says as he smirks. “Interesting, Suppasit. As always, you impress me.”

Mew cocks his head on a side with a raised brow. “What do you mean by that?”

“It means you might like him like that, or maybe you already are.”

Mew simply stares at his friend. He is lost for words for he doesn’t know what to say. Indeed, he is aware that what they are doing are not stuffs normal friends do. But it’s also the truth. They are not just friends, they’re married.

Mew tries to picture those first weeks of living together with Gulf once again. And although those vivid memories are closer to normal friends; somehow, it doesn’t feel right, especially now that they have gone a quite way from that period.

Scenarios of Gulf being all awkward around him, Gulf being silent around him, Gulf being distant of him…Gulf being different from the current Gulf…it doesn’t feel right.

And just thinking about those brings Mew the feeling of uneasiness, and he can’t ignore the dull ache somewhere in his chest just by imagining those types of Gulf. He likes the Gulf right now.

The way Gulf scrunches his face when there’s something he doesn’t like. The way Gulf whines whenever he teases him or disturb. The way Gulf blushes so easily over simple things. The way Gulf sulks when he can’t have what he craves. The way Gulf hugs him. The way Gulf beams at him. The way Gulf giggles. The way Gulf’s bambi eyes just stare at him. The way Gulf pouts. The way Gulf snuggles to him, sniffing his neck.

Mew inwardly groans. Damn. He likes it all. Maybe a little too much because for some reason he can’t fathom the thought that it will one day…end. The thought alone feels so bitter in his gut. It’s suffocating.

Does this mean he likes Gulf? Does he like Gulf like that?

“Do…I?” Mew asks dumbly.

Zac can only sigh with a goofy grin on his face. He has known Mew for so long to not trust his gut feeling and his gut is telling him that his friend likes Gulf. But he can also understand how confused his friend is at the moment.

But Zac’s more than willing to help. He has waited for this moment to come for years after all, for Mew to find someone again, someone who can help him heal. And remembering what he saw earlier is more than enough to prove his point.

“Tell me, Suppasit. You snuggling earlier on bed, is this because of the baby?”

Mew’s brows crease in confusion. “What?”

“Just answer me, will you? I’m trying to help.”

“Not prying? Sure,” Mew remarks sarcastically.

Zac can only roll his eyes in impatience. “So?”

“Yes. You see, my baby is fond of my smell,” Mew says with a wide grin, pride oozing in his voice.

Oh boy. Zac can only laugh at his friend. “And you look so smug about it. And is this baby perhaps named Gulf?”

“Wha—?! You know I was—”

“So, he asked to be hugged like that?” Zac probes, crossing his arms and raising a brow.

Mew remembers that he is the one who also made the move about it when they visited Gulf’s parents. He sighs. “I did.”

Zac smirks upon hearing the tone of his friend. “So, sleeping and hugging together is something you both agreed and you first proposed about it.”

“Why?” Zac queries.

“What why?” Mew asks, with furrowed brows.

“Why do you want to hug him when you sleep?”

“I want him to be comfortable,” Mew reasons honestly. “And my scent helps him sleep better.”

“You could’ve have given him your used clothes, Mew,” Zac countered, pushing his friend further on a wall.

“That’s nasty,” Mew scrunches his nose in disgust. How can he throw his dirty clothes to Gulf? When he can even throw his bed for Gulf and those moments of warmth? Ugh, damn.

“So you prefer to hug,” Zac concludes like a detective, nodding. “Okay.”

“Now think about it like this…” Zac leans forward and clasp his hands between his knees. “Because I know that what you’ve been doing at first is for the baby, but how about now?”

“When Gulf laughs, does it make it you happy?” Zac adds, trying to clear the cloud in his friend’s head as he knows how dumb Mew can be in this area.

“It does.”

“Does it make you think that your baby is happy, too?”

Silence. Mew has gone silent for he has far forgotten about those already. He just didn’t realize it until pointed out right now.

“When he is sad, does it make you worry that the baby in him is sad, too?”

Mew just stares at his friend, listening, not uttering a word. Because some things are beginning to dawn on him. Like an opaque wall is slowly becoming translucent.

Mew just wants Gulf to look happy. Whenever Gulf cries, it simply breaks his heart. He knew that it is not good for the baby, but he honestly forgot about it because he simply doesn’t want to see those tears from those bambi eyes.

“Think about it, man,” Zac says, smiling and sighing. “I know you, taking care of him is all for the baby then, but try to think about the present, don’t pressure yourself though.”

“You have time.” Zac leans back on the couch. “I’m just trying to be nosy because I want you to find someone again. You’ve been killing yourself with your works and those liquors, dude.”

Zac shrugs before he adds, “I don’t know that boy. But I can tell Gulf is good person.”

“You can tell that much?” The glint of pride and the smile on Mew’s lips will never go unnoticed by anyone.

“Dude, if I were in his shoes…I know it’s a sensitive topic…but I won’t…” Zac pauses and breathes, still hesitant to touch the issue. “You know…I don’t think I will even consider this kind of set-up.”

“Don’t you even think how crazy is this? I mean, of all people you can accidentally sleep with, a man with a womb and now pregnant…dude, I bet you’re the first one in the human race.”

“Your paths won’t cross for nothing. So maybe…” Zac trails off, eyeing his friend meaningfully.

“Maybe?”

“He’s for you,” Zac says, brushing the cringe from his words.

Mew can only scoff hearing his friend before he breaks into laughter, because Zac is not the type of person who utters such words.

“Just picture the odds, Mew,” Zac says, shooting his very entertained friend a look. “You could’ve fuck anyone on that night. And for goodness sake, you could’ve used some condoms, I remember you always have those weapons with you at all times.”

Mew can only shake his head with a stupid grin on his face.

Zac scoffs. “But then, I can see you didn’t regret it.”

“I…didn’t,” Mew replies, still grinning like a fool, finally realizing that he has never had an ounce of regret ever since. He was confused, guilty and a little lost, but never did he feel regret.

Zac can only click his tongue as he looks at his friend who seems to be too deep in this from his viewpoint, but is simply oblivious. But then again, Mew is Mew in this field so he can only wait for things to unfold. But Mew’s eyes are sparkling again, something he missed to see all these years from his best friend. He can finally feel relief when he thinks of his friend.

“But just how horny were you, man? Did you really not used one or you went out of stock after some rounds?” Zac diverts the topic, as he is curious for some juicy details too.

Laughing then sighing, Mew asks, “Why are you so nosy?”

“Because I want to figure out how odd this is,” Zac insisrts. “And I want you to see it.”

“I don’t kiss and tell.”

“The fuck? Did you use it or not?” Zac probes, narrowing his eyes.

“No.”

Zac can only howl in laughter. He never believed in destiny shit, but he might consider from now on.

“I won’t ask anything. But from what I know, Mew Suppasit never loses control.”

Mew can only gape at his friend. Because what Zac said is the utmost truth. He never, not even once, forgot how to be a responsible adult. Not even with his exes. He has always been an advocate of using condoms, aside from his one ex who used to take pills and that was even not on him, because his partner insisted it.

Mew had a couple of one night stands before, and even if he was out of his mind, he always found used condoms when he wakes up. It’s like a habit he developed actually.

But with Gulf—he never contemplated about it from Zac’s angle before—on that night, from his hazy memory…all he thought about that night was how he can’t get enough of the man. And ironically, he never slept with a man before.

“Just think about it for now, Mew. Don’t force yourself. As I’ve said you still have time but of course it’s not forever,” Zac states before he grins in a teasing manner. “Besides, we don’t know if it’s mutual.”

“What…do you mean?” Mew feels his nerves crawling from his friend’s words.

Zac breaks into fits of laughter. “Oh man, have you been single for so long that you have forgotten how a relationship works? Of course, he has to have feelings for you too to be mutual.”

“I can always work on that, you know,” Mew mutters, mustering his confidence but he can honestly feel his voice wavering. Just because…how can he even be sure that he can work on that?

“Hope so~” Zac sing songs, teasing his friend further.

“You don’t agree?” Mew’s eyes widen upon hearing his friend.

“What? How should I know? Is Gulf gay?” Zac is having fun, irking his friend. He knows Mew like the back of his hand so it’s too easy for him to do so. And unfortunately, again, this field is not Mew’s excelled subject so it’s even easier.

Seriously, if Mew’s expertise in business swaps with his knowledge in romantic relationship and vice versa, Zac knew it for a long time, Mew will never be this rich. His friend will be broke beyond saving.

“I’m not gay!” Mew exclaims, trying to convey his point.

Zac can only smirk. “Well, you were not.”

“I just like Gulf!”

“You like him?” Wide eyed, Zac gasps. He is not expecting his friend to conclude so fast. But damn, isn’t it fun?

“I-I mean….oh fuck.” Mew runs his finger through his hair. “I don’t know, okay?! Fuck you, Zac. You’re messing with me!”

Zac laughs so hard, he feels his eyes water a little. “Really? Not helping for you to be honest?”

“I’m saying if indeed I like him, I just like him as him. I don’t like men…but, oh hell, whatever, I don’t give a fuck.” Mew conflicted to his words because everything feels foreign to him. He doesn’t even know how to put his words properly.

Still laughing, Zac adds: “Oh well, I won’t be surprised. Look at Gulf, he’s so beautiful. Anyone can like him like that.”

Mew has a scowl on his face as he glares at his friend. “Are you saying that you also like my wife?”

Uh-oh. Zac laughs nervously. Of course, how can he forget how possessive his friend is? Now he is not sure if will give his friend time anymore or just put the words in his mouth. It’s true anyway. This side of Mew doesn’t just show for anyone. It’s exclusive for his person only. And boy, who would have thought.

To be continued...

LIKE and COMMENT :)

Here it is. I just noticed the comments, I know it’s way too late. I kinda distanced myself from everything these days to breathe.

Susu na, everyone! Always do what makes you happy. :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

56.4K 2.8K 42
18+ *Mature Content * "...Alone you are powerful, but together you are unstoppable..." (There are some unexpected twists and turns and obstacles the...
44.7K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
20.4K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
41.3K 2.2K 24
Mew runs his father's company he also has many problems in life he wants to have his own family but first he has to finish his term in his father's c...