✓ one day.

By -byyinn

junhao | short romance in which, jun has one year left to live and he ends up being selfish. "i don't want... More

00
01
02
03
L1
L2
05
L3
L4
06
07
L5
08
L6
09
L7
L8
10

04

164 9 1
By -byyinn

if minghao was honest, yes, he did cry.
he started to cry even before opening the letters his best friendhis crush and soulmate left for him and his friends.
his pile had significantly more letters than his other friends— counted eight while the rest had at least five to six.

minghao didn't know why, but once he had reached his apartment after the funeral of his best friend the following day after junhui died— his partner in crime, he had immediately qopened the first letter dedicated to him.

he cried, yes.
the tears of a never-ending waterfall kept on going and going, never once stopping until minghao had cried himself to sleep on that very doorway of his small yet homey apartment— never once standing up from his knees to his chest posture, not even once did he feel uncomfortable in his black suit that was required to wear during the funeral.
he just cried, until his eyes turned puffy and red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 364 23
JS:I hate everyone. It feels like every person has their selfish motive towards me to show their kindness, I am well aware of it. So why can't I hate...
914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.6K 135 29
When a young songwriter Esme has an opportunity to work with the hottest upcoming kpop group STRAYKIDS what will happen next?!
1.1M 36.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...