๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ซ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐œ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By quitsagb

[completed|not edited] They had defeated both Valentine and Jonathan, at least that's what they thought. Thei... More

๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž : ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ซ
(1) ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง
(2) ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
(3) ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค, ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
(4) ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ
(5) ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
(6) ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง
(7) ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ณ๐š
(8) ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ž
(9) ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
(10) ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
(12) ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ
(13) ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ค
(14) ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
(15) ๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
(16) ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ?
(17) ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
(18) ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
(19) ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐
(20) ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ

(11) ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž

1K 41 10
By quitsagb

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ALEC WAS SIMPLY SORTING OUT SOME THINGS ON HIS TABLET, barely paying attention to the world around him. When suddenly someone's arms loop around his neck and lips land on his cheek. He furrows his eyebrows as he glanced to the side, seeing Adelaide beaming up at him. "Why are you so happy?" Alec asks as he puts the tablet down. Adelaide shrugs her shoulders, faking a confused expression.

"Can't I kiss my boyfriend?" Adelaide questions him and he looks at her a bit suspiciously, wondering if there was something she may have wanted.

"I guess.." Alec replies as he squints his eyes. Adelaide rolls hers playfully as she hits his arm.

"Stop being suspicious over everything." She teases him as she presses another kiss to his cheek. Alec was still a little wary of her behaviour but decided to let it go.

"Did you know Magnus got his magic back?" Alec asks, wondering if Magnus had told the girl. But given by her shocked reaction, he hadn't. Adelaide widens her eyes as her jaw almost drops open.

"What?" She asks loudly, not understanding how the man could've gotten the back. Well, it wasn't impossible if he had pleaded with Lorenzo to help him.

"Yeah, I found out earlier." Alec admits and she scoffs, crossing her arms against her chest.

"That asshole didn't even tell me." She mumbles, why did Alec get to know and she didn't?

"I'm sure he meant to. Or he just didn't want to rub it in." Alec points out, Magnus most likely wouldn't want to just flaunt it in front of adelaide that he got his powers back and she didn't.

"Sure." She says as she bites her cheek before letting out a sigh as resting her chin on his chest, looking up at him. "God, I just want this whole thing to be over. It was such a good inbetween stage when we thought we got rid of both Jonathan and Valentine." Adelaide explains to him and Alec nods his head, wishing it was that way too.

"I know. But we'll finish this." Alec assures her, he knew they were going to take down Jonathan, it was just a matter of time.

"Hopefully." Adelaide responds as she presses her lips together tightly. "And thats if we don't lose someone in the process." She points out, Jace almost died, well he did die when they took out Valentine. So, taking out Jonathan again wasn't going to be an easy task. Especially since he was more powerful.

"We won't." Alec states as he gives her a reassuring smile. Adelaide squints her eyes, laughing lightly.

"Cause you'll be our protector?" She asks him and she could see the way he playfully glares at her.

"You're so annoying." He says as he shakes his head but she could see the amusement in his eyes.

"Am I?" Adelaide asks with a smirk as she presses multiple kisses on his face, watching as he scrunched it up. She pulls away, raising an eyebrow at him. "Hm?" She hums as she presses a more tender kiss to his neck this time. Alec moves his hand into her hair, gripping it lightly before moving her head so their lips connected.

Adelaide deepens the kiss, moaning lightly as she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Alec moves his hand down to her waist, gripping it slightly as he continues to kiss her. Adelaide sighs into it as she rests her arms on his chest, feeling the outline of his muscles through his shirt.
Someone suddenly clears their throat, making the couple pull away from each other. They looked at the doorway, only to see it was Jace.

"Sorry to interrupt." He admits as he gives an apologetic smile. "Alec, can I talk to you for a second?" Jace asks him curiously as he looks between the couple.

"Sure." Alec replies as he nods his head.

"I will make myself scarce." Adelaide admits as she moves away from Alec, heading towards the door. As she does, she lifts her arm in order to try and scruffle jaces hair. The man was clearly not amused by it.

"Stop." Jace grumbles, pushing her arm off and she only laughs before walking out of the room. Adelaide notices that Rosaline was walking down the hall, just a few feet away from her.

"Rosaline!" She calls out, jogging In order to catch up with the woman. Rosaline turns to face the girl with a smile on her face.

"Hey!" Rosaline replies as she analyzes the girl in front of her. "How have you been?" She asks curiously and Adelaide just shrugs her shoulders.

"I've been better." Adelaide admits as Rosaline only nods her head. Cutting right to the chase since she didn't know if dean was around, she looked at Rosaline expectantly. "Are you dating my dad?" She asks suddenly and it caught Rosaline way off guard, her eyes widening.

"Why? Did he say something?" Rosaline asks, a little too excitedly. Adelaide could tell just by that, that they were definitely something.

"Just curious." Adelaide responds as she shrugs her shoulders. Rosaline looks down at the ground, her cheeks rosy. "Oh, you totally are." She says with a gasp, a smirk forming on her lips.

"It's more in an inbetween stage. Just getting to know each other." Rosaline corrects her as she glances around, making sure that Dean wasn't lurking about. She clears her throat before looking back at Adelaide. "I see you and Alec are still going strong." She states, she'd seen the couple around, looking happy when they were together.

"A few hiccups but yeah." Adelaide admits, it hasn't exactly been smooth sailing but they were good together. "Just, if you do officially date him, don't break his heart." She says, bringing the topic back to Rosaline and Dean. Rosaline smirks, squinting her eyes.

"Look at you, caring about him." Rosaline points out as she knew they had a rocky start to their father-daugher relationship.

"Don't tell him I said anything." She pleads, not needing to hear anything from her dad about it.

"I won't." Rosaline promises as she holds up her pinky finger. Adelaide smiles before she bites the inside of her cheek.

"I'm watching you." Adelaide jokes as she points her fingers at her eyes before pointing them at Rosaline. The woman laughs as she shakes her head before she heads down the hall.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

CLARY LOOKS INTO THE TRAINING ROOM, noticing that adelaide was sparring against a punching bag. She looked like she was concentrating so she waited until Adelaide noticed her before saying anything. "Hey, can I come in?" Clary asks as she watches the girl hit the bag before spinning around to face her. Adelaide takes off her headphones, nodding her head.

"Sure." Adelaide responds as she twirls her spear around in her hand. Clary fiddles with her fingers as she glances around, making sure no one else was hanging out.

"I didn't want to say anything in front of the others because I didn't know if you'd want me to." She starts which makes adelaide look at her curiously, wondering what she wanted to tell her.

"What's up?" Adelaide questions as she walks up to Clary who was standing near the wall.

"Jonathan said something to me, before I escaped the first time." Clary admits and Adelaide nods her head slowly.

"Okay?"

"He said that you were a key aspect to bringing Lilith back to the real world." She says and Adelaide furrows her eyebrows, trying to think of why Jonathan would need her.

"What? How?" Adelaide asks and Clary sighs as she brings her hand up to move her hair out of her face.

"Maybe it has something to do with how you were created." Clary suggests and Adelaide nods her head slowly. She sighs as she leans against the wall, squinting her eyes.

"So, thats why Jonathan wants me as well?" She asks the redhead who wasn't completely sure but that would be a decent reason why he always talked about Adelaide.

"I think so. He's desperate to get Lilith back." Clary replies and Adelaide just stared at the floor for a moment. Letting out a sigh, she stands up straight, looking over at Clary.

"Well, thanks for telling me." Adelaide says and Clary nods her head, a smile on her face.

"Of course." She replies as she clasps her hands together. "You're okay, right?" Clary asks as Jace had told her about how Lilith took Adelaide's powers.  "I heard you lost your magic." Clary states and Adelaide sighs, nodding her head.

"I'm keeping myself together. I was a bit of a bitch but I've calmed down." Adelaide admits as she knew she was snappy towards people, especially Alec.

"I can imagine."  Clary teases her as she looks around the room. Adelaide smiles as she walks over to the weapons rack.

"I'm not a mess, Clary. But I do love a good fight." Adelaide states as she holds up a spare spear. Clary smiles as she nods her head, Adelaide tossing it towards her.

"You know I can hold my own now, right?" Clary asks her as she raises her eyebrows at the girl. Adelaide only laughs as she turns her spear in her hand.

"We'll see about that."

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE MAKES HER WAY DOWN THE HALL OF THE INSTITUTE, heading in the direction of the main office. She sees Luke exiting, watching as the man gave her a warm smile. Luke." Adelaide says as she greets the man as he exits Alec's office. Walking inside, she sees Alec sitting at his desk. Moving over to him, she sits on his lap, blocking him from doing any work. Alec simply raised an eyebrow at her.

"Can I help you?" He asks as he looks at the woman in front of him. Adelaide analyzes his face for a moment, squinting her eyes as she needed to get one hundred percent of his reaction.

"Do you wanna get married?" Adelaide questions and she could see the pure shock that hit him. Alec's eyes widened and he started stuttering a little as he tried to get the words out.

"W-what?" He didn't think he had heard her correctly but she just had a blank expression on her face.

"Marriage." She states clearly as she wraps her arms around his neck. "Is it on your list of things to do." Adelaide asks as she tilts her head. Alec clears his throat as he furrows his eyebrows, confused on why this was suddenly being brought out.

"Why are you asking?" Alec questions, wondering if she had been thinking about it. "Do you wanna get married?" He asks and she only shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know."  She admits which caused more confusion to flood Alec as he didn't know what game she was playing at.

"Then why'd you ask?" Alec asks her and she just presses her lips together tightly.

"Curious."

"Okay..."

"What about kids?" Alec was taken aback once again as he just stared at her. "I know we can't have biological ones but adoption is a thing." Adelaide points out and he was wondering if something happened for her to all of a sudden be asking these types of things.

"Is something wrong?" He questions, concern in his voice and Adelaide only looks at him Innocently.

"Why would something be wrong?" Adelaide retorts as she plays with the bottom strands of his hair. Alec opens his mouth to say something but someone else beats him to it.

"Am I interrupting?" Isabelles voice came from beside them. Alec turns his head to see his sister by the door frame. He simply shakes his head. "Okay." Isabelle says as she walks up to the desk. "So, I was thinking about what Sentry Greenlaw said before he was murdered." Isabelle admits and Alec let's out a groan, thinking that they were already over this.

"Isabelle. What did mom say about meddling in clave affairs?" Alec questions and Adelaide glances towards him before looking over at Isabelle.

"Ooh, what clave affairs?" Adelaide asks, wanting to know what the clave had done wrong now. Alec only gives her a pointed stare.

"Don't provoke her." Alec pleads, as he didn't need Adelaide pushes Isabelle's agenda. She glances towards Adelaide though.

"He said he had information about what was really going on at the gard." She states, placing her hands on her hips. "Aren't you interested in what he had to say?" Isabelle asks her brother who brings his hand up to rub his face.

"Of course. But, there is-"

"His last word was 'inside'" Isabelle points out as she raises her eyebrows. "And I think he was being literal. I want to do an autopsy." She states and Alec let's out a sigh, shaking his head.

"Don't you think Jia might notice a body that's already been cut open?" Alec asks her, wondering how she could possibly make it look like nothing was done to the body.

"I'll be stealthy." Isabelle states and she could see Alec contemplating it but not saying anything. "It's important, Alec. It's our responsibility to find out what's really going on here." She tells him and Alec could feel Adelaide's eyes on him as well.

"Twenty four hours. And then Im reporting it to the Clave." Alec tells her and she nods her head. Isabelle flickers her eyes between the couple, a smirk forming on her lips.

"Marriage, hm?" She asks as she wiggles her eyebrows at them. Adelaide smirks to herself as she glances at Alec. Alec was a little annoyed that his sister had eavesdropped on their conversation.

"I don't know, I guess." Alec says as he shrugs his shoulders, Adelaide only glances at him as she squints her eyes.

"You guess?" Adelaide questions and he only lets out a sigh.

"Can we just not worry about this right now?" Alec asks, knowing they had much bigger problems than talking about marriage right now.

"Okay." Isabelle says with a smile before heading out of the office. Adelaide stands up straight, moving to follow after the girl.

"Where are you going?" Alec asks her curiously and she only turns her head to look back at him.

"To help cut open a body." She says with a wink before swinging her arms as she walks out of the room. Alec only shakes his head, looking back down at the paper on his desk. But his mind couldn't help but go to what she had asked him. It wasn't like he didn't want to get married, he just didn't want to ruin the surprise.

Because truth be told, he already had a ring picked out.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE MAKES HER WAY INTO THE APARTMENT BUILDING. She had decided to pay Magnus a visit because she wanted to know why he had told Alec first and not her. Maybe it was a mistake or Alec had caught on, but still. "Hey." Adelaide says as she walks into the apartment. Magnus glances over, seeing her closing the door behind her.

"Hey, buttercup." He replies with a smile on his face. But Adelaide only squints her eyes, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Since when did you have your magic back?" She asks, wondering why she hadnt even gotten a text. It was that simple but not, he told Alec first. Magnus sighs as he knew this was going to happen.

"Since I had to practically beg Lorenzo." Magnus retorts and Adelaide raises an eyebrow. Honestly, she would think him going to Lorenzo would be the last possible solution.

"So you're indebted to him?" Adelaide asks, knowing that Lorenzo didn't do it for free. Magnus nods his head.

"Pretty much." He replies as he sits down on the couch, Adelaide sitting down next to him. "It's not all that bad." Magnus admits as he looks at the girl. "You should talk to him." Magnus tells her.

"I don't want my powers back if it means I owe something to that asshole." Adelaide admits as she looks down at her hands, fiddling with her fingers.

"Then I'll owe your favour too." Magnus says as he shrugs his shoulders. He would gladly take the punishment from Lorenzo if it meant that Adelaide would get her magic back.

"Magnus-"

"What?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows as he was sure she would've accepted right off the bat.

"I just.." She trails off, not really knowing how to tell him what she had already found out from Lorenzo.

"Why can't you let me do this for you?" Magnus questions as he stares at her, waiting for an answer.

"Because it wont work." Adelaide says, snapping her eyes to him. Her tone showed frustration but she tried to keep herself calm. "I've already asked, Magnus." She admits and Magnus was just beyond confused on what she was talking about.

"What do you mean?"

"I went to Lorenzo for help but there was nothing he could do." She admits with a sigh as she glances down at the ground. It was true. The moment they were back from defeating Lilith, she had paid Lorenzo a visit. Adelaide didn't want to live without powers if she didn't have to. But when Lorenzo tried to give power to her, she rejected it.

"Lilith... She didn't just take my magic, she did it in a way that I can't just get any magic back." Adelaide explains to the man who just watches her curiously. There was something about, not just the way that Lilith took her magic, but the way her magic signature was. "It needs to be my own. It has the signature of my magic and my mother's combined." Her magic was unique, it always has been. But when she combined it with her mother's, it was hard to replace after she got it taken from her.

"Adelaide.. I'm sorry." Magnus apologizes sincerely as he had no clue. He would have thought she could get magic transferred just like any other warlock. But she wasn't just any other warlock.

"It's fine." Adelaide admits as she shrugs her shoulders. There was nothing she could really do about it. "I'll find a way to get it back on my own." She says, she had already begun some research but she had found nothing that helped her so far.

"If you think of making a deal with Lilith-" Magnus goes to warn her, he did not need her making some dumb decision just because she wanted her powers back.

"I won't." Adelaide cuts him off as she shakes her head. She wasn't that stupid. She would never bring Lilith back to the land of the living. "Plus, I never want to go to Edom anyways." She admits, knowing she'd have to travel down to see lilith and she really didn't want to do that.

"Well, If you need anything, you know I'm always here." Magnus tells her, feeling bad that he was back to normal and she wasn't. He felt guilty.

"I know." Adelaide says with a smile as she grabs his hand, giving it a squeeze. Magnus pulls her against him gently, wrapping his arm around her. Adelaide sighs as she rests her head on his chest. Part of her wished that she could just go back in time and stop lilith from taking her powers.

But nothing was ever that easy. Not in the shadow world.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

WALKING THROUGH AN ALLEY TO TAKE A SHORTCUT BACK TO THE INSTITUTE, Adelaide walks with her hands in her pockets, glancing around. She wished that she could just portal back but without magic, that wasn't something she could do anymore. Unless she was around Magnus, of course. "Adelaide." She could swear she heard her name as she glances behind her. Although, nothing was there. Adelaide became a little wary of her surroundings as she keeps on walking. "Adelaide." She hears against, making her turn her whole body this time. The alley was still empty, but she had a feeling that someone was watching her. Letting out a sigh, she goes to turn back around, only to be met with Jonathan.

"Jesus-" Adelaide holds her heart, glaring at the man standing in front of her. "The fuck, dude?" She asks with a scoff as she stares at Jonathan. The man only smirks lightly as he tilts his head.

"I didn't mean to scare you." Jonathan tells her and she only rolls her eyes, a little bit annoyed.

"Yeah, well. Next time, don't sneak up on someone like that." Adelaide responds before crossing her arms against her chest. "Unless you're planning on kidnapping me like you did with Clary." She adds, raising an eyebrow at the man. She didn't know his intentions but she knew they couldn't be good.

"No. Just came to talk." Jonathan admits as he raises his hands up. Adelaide scoffs as she glared at him sharply.

"Well, I don't want to talk to you." Adelaide tells him as she shakes her head. Did he really think he could just walk up to her and have a conversation? "You can go back to hell with Lilith." She snaps at him before turning in order to walk away.

"What if I told you I can get your powers back." She stops in her tracks, squinting her eyes. Adelaide knew he was baiting her, it was obvious, but she turned back around to face him.

"I'd say, no way in hell I would trust you." Adelaide retorts and he only takes a step closer to her making her give him a cautious look.

"I give you my word." Jonathan states and Adelaide laughs, raising her eyebrows as she couldn't believe that he said that. Why on earth would she believe anything coming out of his mouth.

"That's supposed to mean something?" She questions, not trying to put all of her faith in a literal demon. He could easily screw her over.

"I give you back your powers, and you help me." Jonathan tells her and she only laughs loudly, tilting her head back.

"There it is. I would rather be powerless, then ever help you." Adelaide sneers at him with a scoff. No matter how much she wanted her magic back, making a deal with the devil was not in her plans.

"So, you want to go back to being just a regular Shadowhunter?" He asks her as he raises his eyebrows. She only rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms against her chest. "Adelaide you were so powerful. You can still be. We share a connection." Jonathan states and Adelaide snorts, seriously what was with all this connection bullshit.

"Like you and Clary share a connection?"  She asks the man who clenches his jaw, clearly not happy to hear the girls name.

"Lilith is a part of you, Adelaide. Whether you like it or not." Jonathan tells her and Adelaide only squints her eyes. "Help me bring her back." He says and Adelaide had a slightly shocked expression on her face, but she sort of knew that this was what he was leading up to.

"Now I know you're crazy." Adelaide points out as she turns in order to walk away from the demon.

"You'll come back, Adelaide. I know you will." He shouts after her and she only raises up her middle finger as she doesn't even turn to give him one last glance.

"Go burn in hell, why don't you?"

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

I can't believe that this series is coming to a close. It still has many chapters don't get me wrong, but I'm on episode 14/22 ahhhh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.4K 23
โ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž. ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
61.7K 1.2K 52
Everyone knows about Alec and Izzy Lightwood from New York, and their adopted brother Jace Wayland, But no one knows of their little sister who stays...
125K 4.1K 32
Chris Loss was sure life couldn't get better. Alec Lightwood had finally kissed him, they were going to be together, they were going to go on their f...
4K 143 26
I thought I was battling danger, turns out I am the danger. Maddie Lightwood... signing off. [Shadowhunters: Season 3A]