๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ซ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐œ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

Por quitsagb

[completed|not edited] They had defeated both Valentine and Jonathan, at least that's what they thought. Thei... Mais

๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž : ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ซ
(1) ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง
(2) ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
(3) ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค, ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
(4) ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ
(5) ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
(6) ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง
(7) ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ณ๐š
(8) ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ž
(10) ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
(11) ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž
(12) ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ
(13) ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ค
(14) ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
(15) ๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
(16) ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ?
(17) ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
(18) ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
(19) ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐
(20) ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ

(9) ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ

1.5K 55 13
Por quitsagb

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE JUST STARES AT HER FINGERS AS SHE TRIES TO FOCUS HERSELF. She had been standing in the living room for about half an hour, just hoping that her magic would just reappear. She was trying everything but nothing was happening. Adelaide groans as she tilts her head back, dropping her hands as she couldn't believe that Lilith could take her magic so easily. She hadnt even realized it happened until she tried to use magic to heal the cuts she had recieved after the explosion.

"Damn it." She mutters as she felt completely useless. Adelaide sinks back against the couch, letting her head hang into her hands. She heard the door open behind her but she didn't lift her head, it was like she had no energy.

"Hey. What are you doing awake?" Alec asks gently, his tone sounding tired but he had noticed that she wasn't in bed when he had woken up and wondered if something was wrong.

"Nothing." She mumbles as she clenches her jaw, her stare void as she just felt like falling into an endless pit. "Absolutely nothing." Adelaide tells him as she stares at her hands. Alec sighs as he tilts his head, he knew she was dealing with the loss of her powers. Both her and Magnus had to deal with not having them.

"You'll get your powers back someday." Alec assures her as he was sure that there was some way to get them back. Maybe they didn't know how right now, but they could surely figure it out. But Adelaide only shakes her head, looking up at him.

"And what if I don't? What if whatever Lilith did was permanent?" Adelaide asks him with a scoff as she crosses her arms against her chest. She understood he was just trying to be optimistic but he wasn't the one who lost someone. He had gotten his parabatai back and they had seemingly defeated Lilith.

"Then it's permanent." Alec states as there wasn't anything that they could do if that was the case. But not having magic wasn't the end of the world, not when way worse could've happened to her. "You're alive, that's all that matters." He points out as he brings his hand to her cheek. But Adelaide moves her eyes to the ground, feeling her stomach drop as she knew she was alive but losing her magic was like losing a part of herself.

"Yeah.." She mumbles and Alec sighs as he leans down towards her. He lets his lips hover her ear, his hands going to her waist.

"So, come to bed." Alec says before placing a kiss onto her neck. Adelaide sighs as she feels the soft feeling of his lips on her skin. But she only shakes her head, pushing him gently away from her.

"I'm not in the mood tonight, Alec." Adelaide says as she just didn't want to do anything other than try desperately to produce even just a glimmer of magic. Alec licks his bottom lip, nodding his head.

"Then just come sleep." Alec tells her as there was no good coming from staying up this late, even if they did have a stamina rune. It didn't work so well if you used it for a long time.

"I'll go to bed in a few minutes." She replies as she runs a hand through her hair.

"There's nothing you can do, there's no point in straining yourself." Alec points out with a sigh as he rubs her shoulders. Adelaide only clenches her jaw as she shakes the man off of her, moving to stand a few feet away from him. Alec frowns as he stares at her.

"If you want to go to bed, then go." Adelaide says, her voice more hostile than she meant for it to be. She wasn't trying to be mean, she just wanted to get her magic back. Which didn't seem to want to happen, nor was it ever going to happen without Lilith. Alec rolls his eyes, scoffing lightly.

"I was just trying to help." He admits as he turns to head back to the room. Adelaide closes her eyes for a moment, letting out a sigh as she knew he was just wanting to be there for her. She was the one making it more difficult than it needed to be. She turns around, catching up with the man and grabbing a hold of his arm.

"I know, I'm sorry." Adelaide replies as she rests her head on his arm. Alec softens a little bit as he gazes down at her. She looks up to meet his eyes, offering a small smile. "Let's go to bed." She tells him as she takes his hand in hers. Alec nods his head, squeezing her hand before they both head into their bedroom, shutting the door behind them.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE STOPS BY JACE'S DOOR, she knew the man was having a hard time coming to terms with Clary's death, Simon was aswell. Adelaide wasn't too close to Clary but she did feel sad that the girl was gone. She didnt deserve what happened to her. "Jace?" She peeks her head into the room and she could see Jace glance over at her. "Can I come in?" Adelaide asks him and he just nods his head as he looks back down at the floor. Adelaide walks into the room, shutting the door behind her.  "I never got to say how sorry I am about Clary." She admits as she walks over to him, sitting down next to him on the bed. Jace shakes his head as he looks back at her.

"It wasn't your fault." Jace assures her and Adelaide knew it wasn't. There wasn't anything that anyone could have done to prevent it.

"It wasn't yours either." Adelaide adds as she could tell that Jace was beating himself up over it. "Lilith is the reason she is dead, not you." She tells him and Jace just couldn't believe that. Sure, he didn't actually kill her but all the events leading up to her death could have been prevented.

"I just keep remembering everything that has happened. Everything I did." Jace says, his voice wavering and Adelaide just closes her eyes for a moment.

"You didn't do any of it." She states as she knew he felt like it was on him but Lilith was controlling him. "It was the owl." Adelaide says and Jace just puts his face in his hands.

"But everytime I close my eyes, I see it all." Jace tells her which makes Adelaide frown.

"Jace, there was nothing you could have done." Adelaide says as she puts her hand on his back, rubbing it slightly. "How about you stay with Alec and I for a few days? So you always have someone to talk to." She suggests, also not wanting the man to be alone.

"I don't want to intrude." Jace denies as he shakes his head. He knew they had a spare room but he knew they also needed their space.

"Jace, I'm offering." Adelaide responds as she raises her eyebrows at him. He looks at her for a moment before nodding.

"Okay."

"I'll let Alec know when I see him." Adelaide says with a soft smile on her lips. Jace smiles back gently.

"Thank you."

"Hey, you don't need to thank me. It's the least I can do."

"I just don't know what to do." Jace admits with a sigh as he looks down at his hands, pulling at his fingers. Adelaide nods slowly as she knew what he meant.

"Trust me, were in the same boat." She tells him as she knew Alec was just trying to be there for her but she couldnt just be okay all of a sudden.

"Did she really take your magic." Jace asks as maybe she was just in shock and that's why she couldn't feel it. But Adelaide nods her head, hurt in her eyes.

"Every last drop." She mumbles as she clenches her jaw. "I think she realized that I would never join her so she wanted to punish me."  Adelaide states as she fiddles with her fingers. She takes a deep breath before grabbing Jace's hand. "We'll get through this, Jace." She assures him but honestly she was more trying to convince herself. Maybe if she thought everything would work out, it actually would. Jace sighs as he looks over at her.

"Will we?"

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

JACE STANDS NEXT TO ALEC AS THEY DISCUSSED THE RECENT ATTACK AT MAGNUS' APARTMENT. Iris had somehow gotten through and tried to take Madzie. Luckily, Alec and Magnus were able to stop her so she wasn't successful. "Iris raised madzie since she was a newborn. She won't stop until she gets her back." Alec points out with a sigh as he looks at the two girls. Isabelle crosses her arms against her chest, her eyebrows furrowing.

"How did she even get past Magnus' wards?" Isabelle asks him as usually that would be impossible. Jace shares a look with Alec before clearing his throat.

"When Magnus lost his powers, his wards did too." Jace tells her and Adelaide just fiddles with her fingers as she just stared at the table.

"Madzies back with Catarina. She's portalling her to the high warlock of Estonia's castle, outside of Koluvere." Magnus explains to them as he walks into the room, stopping by the table. "His wards should keep Iris out." He says, his voice slightly wavering. Isabelle nods her head but she lets out a sigh.

"Well, they can't stay in Estonia forever." Isabelle tells them and Alec clenches his jaw.

"Which is why we need to find iris." Alec states as he looks around the group.

"Well, she's most likely still in the city. We should act fact." Magnus says as there was no telling what iris would do to get Madzie back.

"We have this covered."  Alec tells him with a sigh as he leans his hands on the table. Magnus glanced at him, a little bit taken aback. "Iris is extremely dangerous and already escaped from the Gard. She's more than willing to kill for Madzie." He explains to the warlock who only squints his eyes.

"So am I." Magnus responds and he could tell that Alec was hesitant. "Powers or no powers, I need to be a part of this. Look, I know Iris. I know how she thinks." He tells them but Alec opens his mouth to disagree but Magnus cuts him off. "You're not gonna treat me with kid gloves, Alec. Adelaide lost the same thing that I did and she's allowed to be here." Magnus points out as he gestures over to Adelaide who was just staying out of this whole conversation.

"Adelaides still a shadowhunter-"

"Alec, he can stick with me. It's fine." Adelaide pipes up with a sigh as she brushes her hair out of her face. Alec glanced over at her and it seemed that it made him even more nervous. But he decided to nod his head, knowing Adelaide would just take him along anyways.

"Okay."

"We'll start with a sweep near her brownstone. She's lived there for almost a century."  Magnus states as he turns to exit as everyone nods their head. He puts his arm around Adelaide who was walking "Buttercup, how have you been?" He asks as he presses a kiss to the side of her head. She smiles tightly, looking down at the ground.

"I'm fine." She tells him as she felt his eyes on her but she doesn't dare glance at him. Magnus squints his eyes as they both know he didn't buy it.

"Mhm."

"Seriously, I am." Adelaide tries again and he doesn't try to push it a lot. But he knew that she just needed someone to hear her, Alec seemed to be making the mistake of telling her how to feel.

"Well, I'm not. I'll admit it." Magnus states as he knew he gave up his powers but it didnt mean that it wasn't difficult for him now. He had his powers for centuries and now they were just gone.

"I just want to focus on the job, okay?" Adelaide states with a sigh as she bites the inside of her cheek.

"Okay." Magnus replies as he offers a soft smile. He knew she didn't want to talk about it because she was hoping her powers would come back. But he knew that most likely wasn't the case. And honestly, she did too.

But without that little hope, she had nothing.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

THEY WALK DOWN THE STREET AS THEY LOOK FOR PLACES WHERE IRIS MIGHT BE. Adelaide was walking next to Magnus as she didn't particularly want to be close to Alec right now.  He was treating her with kid gloves and she hated it. "She was nowhere near her old Brownstone. What makes you think she's gonna be around here?" Alec asks as he glanced around the street as they all follow Magnus. Magnus stops in front of one of the stores.

"This herbal shop is a front for warlock supplies. No doubt, iris will need to restock. Maybe she's been here." Magnus explains to him as he gestures towards it. He holds the blade in his hand, swinging it around lightly. "I do have to say, I do like the feel of this thing." He admits and Isabelle raises her eyebrows as she quickly stops him before he took someone's arm off.

"Careful. It may not be made from Adamas but I made sure its sharp enough to cut through bone." Isabelle tells him and magnus nods his head but as soon as she turns away, he starts moving the sword again. Adelaide smirks lightly but she grabs his arm.

"Seriously, you will poke someone's eye out." Adelaide tells him and he chuckled lightly, bringing the sword down to his side.

"There's nothing in here but a bunch of tea and stuff." Alec states as he looks through the window, not seeing anything that would be useful to a warlock but of course, that's what a shadowhunter would see.

"Yeah, to anyone but a warlock." Magnus tells him as they all continue to look around. Suddenly a portal opens up behind them. Magnus was the first to notice iris walking through. "Iris wait-" He starts but she just creates a ball of energy, throwing it at them. Magnus ducks making the energy hit the rest of them, sending them flying back.

Adelaide groans as she hits the ground, her body aching. She glanced up slowly, noticing Magnus being taken through the portal. Her eyes widen as she tries to stop them but of course, there wasn't anything she could do without her magic. "Magnus!" Adelaide shouts but the portal closes making her let out a groan.

"Damn it." Alec mumbles as he clenches his jaw, shaking his head. "I knew I shouldn't have let him come." He says, glancing around the area. Adelaide only moves her eyes to Alec, rolling them.

"Why, because you aren't aware of your surroundings?" Adelaide asks him and he tries to keep his temper in check but it was really hard at that precise moment.

"You're the one who said you would keep an eye on him." Alec snaps back, not everything was on his shoulders. He only said yes because Magnus and Adelaide had made him.

"Well, excuse me for not having any power against Iris." Adelaide states as she crosses her arms against her chest. It wasn't like she could do much when Iris portalled away.

"Maybe you shouldn't be here either, you're not in the right headspace." Alec tells her as he takes a step towards his girlfriend who only glares back at him.

"I am fine, Alec. I just don't want to be something that needs fixing." She retorts, she honestly felt like a charity case. Alec was making her feel like she was incapable of doing anything because she lost her magic.

"Magnus-"

"Magnus lost his powers, gave them up, to bring Jace back." Adelaide sneers at him, not allowing Alec to talk badly about Magnus who practically was the only reason they got Jace back. "If anything, you should be thanking him because he wouldn't do that lightly. And now iris has him and he has no way to escape."  She states as she shakes her head, running a hand through her hair.

"I know, I'm sorry." Alec says as he knew how much Magnus sacrificed just so they could get Jace back. Jace would probably be dead if it wasn't for the warlock.

"I don't need your apologies, I need to get Magnus back." Adelaide snaps at him, shaking her head before walking away. Isabelle heads over to her brother, a wary expression on her face.

"Is everything okay with you two?" Isabelle asks curiously as she could see the tension between the two, it didn't look like things were going alright.

"Honestly, I don't know." Alec admits as he looks down at his sister, his jaw clenched. He was just trying to help Adelaide and she was only pushing him away. "We just need to keep Madzie safe." He states as they needed to stay on track, he could deal with Adelaide later.

"Maybe bringing madzie to iris is exactly what we should be doing." Isabelle suggests and Alec furrows his eyebrows as he squints his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Alec asks, a little bit confused on how they would do that without risking madzies life.

"I have an idea. We need to call Catarina."

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE WAS SHARPENING HER BLADE IN THE TRAINING ROOM. Isabelle had apparently come up with a plan to get Magnus back so she was making sure she was ready. She feels hands on her waist making her head turn. Adelaide notices that it was Alec standing beside her, a confused expression on his face. "What are you doing?" He asks as he looks down at the blade in her hands. Adelaide just glanced at the blade before meeting his eyes, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Getting ready? I thought Izzy had a plan?" Adelaide questions as she places her blade down to give her boyfriend her full attention.

"She does." Alec replies with a nod, she could tell that he was hesitant about something but she couldn't figure out what. "But you're not going." He adds as he stares down at her, clearing his throat as he saw the immediate glare that set on her face.

"Excuse me?" She raises her eyebrows at him, hoping that he was just joking because there was no way that she was sitting back while Magnus was in danger.

"Adelaide, you need to take some time off. You might say that losing your magic didn't affect you, but we both know it did." Alec explains to her calmly, not wanting this whole thing to escalate but of course, it went the opposite of how he wanted it to.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Adelaide snaps at him as she grabs her blade off of the table. She goes to walk away but he grabs her arm, turning her back toward him.

"I said, you're not going." Alec's voice was harsh as he glares down at her. she wasn't about to just disobey is direct order.

"Oh, what? Are you gonna stick a bodyguard on me so I can't leave the institute?" She asks with a scoff as she raises an eyebrow at the man. Alec sighs as he lets her arm go.

"Adelaide, it's for the best." He tells her as he didn't want to have to control her actions but she hasn't been thinking rationally.

"I'm of the of the best fighters you have."

"Not right now you're not." Alec retorts as she only glares up at him before glancing away from him.

"I'm not gonna listen to this." Adelaide mumbles as she shakes her head, clenching her jaw.

"I am your boss and I am telling you that you are not going on the mission." Alec states firmly as he stares down at her, not daring to show one ounce of love right now because he needed to be sharp with her.

"So, you're ordering me now?" Adelaide asks with a scoff as she crosses her arms against her chest. Alec had enough of her attitude, she really thought she could just do whatever she wanted.

"Take one step out of the institute and you will be dealt with for insubordination." Alec tells her, staring at her for a few seconds before heading off down the hall. Adelaide shakes her head as she watches him, a look of anger on her face.

"God, where does he get the nerve?" She questions as Dean makes his way over to her, having heard the whole conversation.

"Adelaide, he just has your best interests in mind." Dean says as he knew Alec was trying his best to be lenient towards her but she wasn't really giving him much of a choice.

"How is not allowing me on the mission to get Magnus back, in my best interest?" Adelaide asks with a groan as she looks towards her father.

"Your head isn't clear. It might affect how you fight."  He replies, it was quite obvious why Alec decided to keep her here at the institute.

"I can fight perfectly fine." Adelaide argues as she rolls her eyes. Dean sighs as she wasn't really understanding what he was trying to say.

"No one is trying to argue with you." Dean tells her as it seemed by her tone, that she felt like nobody was on her side. "You know Alec loves you." He states as he crosses his arms against his chest but Adelaide only scoffs.

"That's why he is ordering me around?" Adelaide questions as she perks an eyebrow up at her dad. Dean just tilts his head, sighing.

"He is still your boss." He points out as Alec had the authority to tell her what job to do. Just because he was her boyfriend didn't mean he couldn't still be her boss at times.

"Whatever." She mumbles as her eyes move down to the ground.

"I know you care about Magnus but you need to just stop for a moment." Dean tells her as he grabs a hold of her arm before she could walk away. Adelaide clenches her jaw as she meets his eyes. "Losing your magic was like losing a part of yourself. It's okay to take some time." He explains as he knew it took a toll on her, especially since she was so helpess against Lilith.

"I don't need to take time." She snaps at him, she wasn't really mad at him, more at the whole situation. But she couldn't help but take her anger out at the man. "Don't you have a date with Rosaline to go on?" Adelaide asks him with a scoff before pushing past him and heading down the hall.

Dean sighs as he watches his daughter walk away, knowing that shoving everything down and bursting out in anger at everybody wasn't the way to solve your problems.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ALEC ENTERS THE APARTMENT, a sigh leaving his lips as it had been a long day. He notices Jace sitting on the couch and the blonde gives him a wave. Adelaide had told him that he would be staying with them for a few days. But it wasn't Jace he was having problems with, but Adelaide herself. Alec sees her standing in the kitchen, stirring a wooden spoon on a pan.

"Hey." Alec says softly but she doesn't even glance at him, only keeping her eyes on the food that she was making. "Did you get my message? Magnus is fine." He states as he stops next to her but again, she doesn't move an inch. He brings his hand up to rub his face. "Adelaide, I was just trying to make the best decision I could." He tells her but he only hears a little scoff leave her lips. "Will you look at me?" Alec asks, his voice stern and she just clenches her jaw. He closes his eyes for a moment, not wanting to get to upset with her. "I know you lost something that night, but others did too and you don't see them acting this way." He points out as he stared down at the girl who was starting to get on his nerves. "Adelaide." Alec snaps as he couldn't stand the fact that she wasn't even looking at him while he was talking.

"What?" Adelaide asks as she turns her head to him, dropping the spoon harshly. She glares up at him, not impressed in the slightest. "You want a congratulations for doing your job?" She questions, raising an eyebrow as she crosses her arms against her chest.

"I want you to talk to me." Alec retorts as he stares at the woman who only shrugs her shoulders.

"Maybe I don't want to. Am I not allowed to keep to myself?" Adelaide squints her eyes at the man who just rolls his as he glanced towards Jace who was trying his best to stay out of it.

"Okay, you're just being petty." He points out and she lets out a humourless laugh.

"Oh, says the man who ordered his girlfriend to stay in the institute." She states and Alec tightens his fists together as she definitely did not understand what he had to do for his job.

"I was doing my job."

"Right." Adelaide scoffs as she rolls her eyes. Alec only glares down at her before completely giving up. He shakes his head, moving past the girl and heading to their bedroom.

"You are being a little petty." Jace pipes up once the door slams shut. Adelaide just shrugs her shoulders, she didn't care.

"He deserves it." Adelaide admits and Jace bites the inside of his cheek.

"He just cares about you." Jace points out as it was clear to anyone that Alec was just trying to do what he thought was best.

"How is benching me, caring about me?" Adelaide asks as she leans against the counter. Jace only raises his eyebrows at her.

"He benched me too and you don't seem me acting like a baby." Jace tells her and she only glares lightly at him. Jace let's out a little sigh as he looks down at his hands.  "He knows we both lost something and that it affects our head, even if we dont see it or awknowledge it." He explains to her and Adelaide becomes a little bit tense.

"I can live without my powers." She replies and Jace didn't buy that one bit, especially because she now was doing everything in her power not to look at him.

"Can you?" He asks and she only bites her cheek, clearing her throat a little bit. "Because you are acting like the opposite. Alec could have done a lot worse than bench you, so." Jace states with a shrug as Alec couldve easily made a much bigger deal out of it all but he didn't. "Seriously, he just loves you and wants you to take care of yourself." He adds once the woman doesn't answer him back. Adelaide groans as she rolls her eyes a little bit.

"Fine."

"Now, go apologize." Jace states as he points at the bedroom door. Adelaide snorts as she raises an eyebrow at the blonde.

"What are you, my dad?" She asks and he doesn't look too amused, only continuing to stare at her.

"Go." He demands sharply and Adelaide turns off the stove, sticking her middle finger up at him before heading towards the bedroom. She takes a deep breath before opening the door and peaking her head inside. She noticed he was shirtless and his belt was loose.

"I made chicken Alfredo, if you want some." Adelaide tells him as she leans against the doorframe. Alec just glanced over at her, his hand grabbing the towel in front of him.

"I'm just gonna take a shower." Alec replies bluntly as he stares down at the floor.

"I'm not gonna apologize because what you did was a dick move." Adelaide starts as she crosses her arms against her chest but he doesn't look back at her. "But... Maybe you were right as well." She admits with a sigh as she rubs her arm.

"Okay."

"I just don't need everyone bringing up the fact that I lost my powers, every two seconds."

"Okay."

"I don't need to take some time off but I will do the tasks that you assign me and I won't push on it." Adelaide explains to him as she taps her foot on the floor but it didn't seem like he was really listening to her.

"Okay." Alec says with a sigh before turning and heading into the bathroom. Adelaide just watched him close the door causing her eyes to shut for a moment. She clenches her jaw, running a hand through her hair before she looks back at the bathroom, hearing the shower turn on.

Adelaide bites her bottom lip before bringing her hand to her skirt, pulling it down so it fell on the floor. She takes her shirt off, throwing it on the bed before walking over to the bathroom. She opens the door, walking in, seeing Alec in the shower with his back towards her. Adelaide shuts the door, pressing her lips together tightly as she walks to the shower.

She opens it, catching the man's attention. Alec turns to her, his eyes watching as she reaches behind her back, unclasping her bra. She takes it off, dropping it to the floor. Adelaide keeps her eyes on his as she slides her panties off before stepping into the shower. Adelaide puts her hands on his chest, running them up to his neck. Alec wraps his arm around her back, pulling her close and connecting their lips.

She kisses back roughly as the door closes behind her. Adelaide wraps her arms around his neck, moaning against his touch. Alec backs her against the shower wall, moving his hands down to grip her thighs. He lifts her up, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Alec brings his lips to her jaw as he thrusts into her, causing her to gasp, her jaw dropping. She closes her eyes for a moment, furrowing her eyebrows. She could feel his lips trail her neck and she just gives his shoulder a squeeze. Alec starts to move, his hips going at a deep and fast pace.

Adelaide hears him grunt and she couldn't help but bite her lip, being even more turned on. She brings her hand to his jaw, tilting his head back to hers. Their eyes connect momentarily as he fucks her harder. Adelaide only smirks at him before kissing him.

Their lips move together feverishly as Adelaide hits the wall repeatedly, her fingers gripping his hair. Alec feels Adelaide pull away from his lip, hearing the moan that left her lips. She rests her head against his shoulder, biting her bottom lip.

Thrusting into her faster, Alec feels her nails dig into his back as they both let out lustrous moans. Adelaide squeezes her legs against his waist as she feels her orgasm build up. Her breathing quickens, her chest rapidly moving as she feels her vision get a little spotty.

Adelaide tilts her head back, resting it against the shower wall as her eyes squeeze shut. Alec thrusts into her a few more times before he cums inside of her, a strangled groan leaving his lips. He rests his head on her shoulder, breathing heavily. After a moment, Adelaide opens her eyes, looking down at the man who meets her eyes.

"I love you." Adelaide says as she tilts her head, smiling softly at him. Alec gazes back at her, seeing the admiration in her eyes.

"Okay." Alec responds with a lingering smirk and she only smacks his arms. He chuckled as he brings his hand up to her cheek, stroking it gently. "I love you too." He tells her as he smiles at her. Adelaide smiles back at him before connecting their lips once again. She wraps her arms around his neck, allowing herself to sink into it.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

sorry for the late update.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

40.1K 1.6K 26
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด›แด€ษดษขสŸแด‡แด… แดœแด˜ แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸ สœแด€แด… ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. สŸษชแดขแดขษชแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด„สŸแด€ส€ส สŸแด๊œฑแด› แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด… สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แด€ษดแด… ษชแด› แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ส€แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด...
138K 4.4K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
14.5K 446 25
Alec Lightwood has secrets and a secret past that could come back and hurt not only him but the people he loves and cares about.
15.6K 1K 74
(Sequel to Alec's Last Arrow. ) Not all Angels are born with wings. After the fight with Jonathan, the New York Institute is left devasted. Isabelle...