A story of a girl, who never...

By 1kemmaxkurro1

This is a story I started to make on google docs about a few months ago so I wanted to put this up on wattpad... More

character info๐Ÿ•บ (updated version)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7 ๐Ÿ˜
chapter 8
chapter 9
character info 2 ๐Ÿ•บ
character info 2 (part 2 )
chapter 10
chapter 12 ๐Ÿ˜
A/n
chapter 13 ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ˜
chapter 15
a/n (authors note)
Christmas special! pt 1๐Ÿ˜
Christmas special! pt 2 ๐Ÿ˜
chapter 16
A/N
character info 3
(A/N)
A/N again-
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Christmas special pt 1
Christmas special pt 2 ๐Ÿ˜
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23 ๐Ÿ˜
chapter 24
chapter 25 ๐Ÿ˜
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter 11

598 20 3
By 1kemmaxkurro1

                                                                        POV: Belladonna 👀

I wake up from my mother shaking me awake I groan and push her away from me "Belladonna this is not what a Fallon does, Jeez do you just like putting a bad imagine on our family name? now  get ready for school and come down to eat breakfast!" my mother yells leaving my room with a slam of the door I groan again and get out of bed, walking into my bathroom to start brushing my teeth and do my morning routine. 

after I'm done with doing all those things I needed to grab some clothes, I started to look around my large closet I find a good outfit that contained 

the fit: 

as I walk down the stairs I look at my mother on our balcony looking down at the green land we have in our back yard I take this as an opportunity to walk out the door without eating my breakfast so I can just get a coffee, I also grab my keys and apple watch making sure I have my phone and charger and leave locking the door behind me and starting my car opening the door  and stepping in my car once I unlock it, why am I avoiding my mother you may ask, well because I just can. And plus I don't want to hear her rant about how I'm a failed abortion.

trust me its happened before, and it was horrible not only did she smell of wine she smelt like weed too, one of the worst nights of my life. I mean I could just move out though I'm in college I'm wealthy, but I guess its just my mother tying me down on staying here, trust me she's a horrible women but that doesn't mean she still isn't my mother, I just feel the need to have to watch her, make sure she doesn't die of a heart attack or something. 

I get into my car and drive to my campus once there I unlock my phone and look through it as I go into the drive way of my campus parking lot I spot that girl Iona was talking about with her friends it was a Friday of course and I was really wanting to meet this girl Iona said she loved, I mean if Iona finds her cute then I think I might to, the older woman seems to have good taste if she's taking interest in me. 

I park my car and step out still looking at my phone not bothering to talk to anyone but as I'm walking I see them go into some woods laughing and talking as they usually do her friend group contains of Anna Oakly,  Sam acre, and Angel Heart also known as the bad kid and bully around here in this school, I never really liked this school until I was able to get with some hot girls, yes sue me but hey at least I'm getting laid, but in the process of it I found out Sam and Anna was dating when I tried to hit on Anna, she really is a kind soul and is in love with coca cola, like its a obsession. 

Man I think its weird how I know how I know everything about everyone but sometimes its worth its while, like this time when this girl named Ivy Rose tried to blackmail me with being friends with one of the nerds in our school on my third year here in this college, I dropped the bomb on her and told her everything I know about her mostly from the profile and back story files of everyone being able to go to the file room was a big mistake those teachers made I was even able to find out that one of the male teachers here was a drunk father but stopped his ways after finding out he could be sent to prison for it for child endangerment. 

Some of those files in there are very weird or even nice and humble or even just sad like for Egypt her father was not supportive of her and left her and her mother the father part of leaving was in the files, but the part of him not being supportive was from rumors back in high school. 

I look over and see my best friend Lily running my way  "oh my god, look at you with your little hot boy outfit for today" Lily says chuckling I laugh also with a smile, she always knows how to make me smile even if I'm in one of my most worst modes ever. 

"hey to you too buddy" I say with a bit of attitude walking towards the entrance of the school "hey don't be mad because your mom got you on the wrong side of the bed today" Lily says with a huff I only chuckle and open the door for her to go in first. 

Once we were in the school I take a u turn to where the elevator is and Lily follows groaning at my unexpected move, I ignore it and press on the fifth floor already wanting to skip class Lily just follows what I do she always dose unless its over the line which is not most of the things I do.

"Jeez you could have told me you wanted to skip class" Lily says as we walk down the hall to the last two classrooms where they are mostly used to handout see the rooms up here is the chill place for students. 

the teachers haven't taught on about this floor in about a few years so we all can come up here when we want and with the free will of not having to worry about teachers coming up here since this floor is basically a ghost town for teachers.

 the first two classes is where all the sex happens on the right end of the hall, we never knew who first made those two classes the sex rooms but it just happened and we stuck with it.

 the second classes is where people smock or do weed or whatever in those rooms.

 And the last two me and lily are in is the ones used to handout the setup is basically a classroom side by side and on the other side of the wall is a restroom also used for sex if the other two rooms are full, yup this whole campus is full of druggies, frat boys, jocks, and also rich kids just in general, some came here from daddies money or they got a scholarship I myself got a scholarship here and my major is business I want to grow up to be able to make my own companies and not have to rely on my mothers money.  

but anyways, you can tell which room is which because we have signs for each classroom, and if the rooms get dirty we pay the nerds to clean it, I mean hey they have to make some money some how right?

as for the second two classrooms it smells straight like smoke and there's vapes cigs and packs of drugs scattered around the room but the good drugs are in the draw for people to get high off of and there is also wine and other stuff to get drunk with, the wine is me and lily's only though if someone touches it they get bullied and there life are a living hell after that, and you may be thinking this is all messed up well yeah it really is but hey, only the fittest survive. 

and as for the last classrooms its just blankets and snacks and sometimes video games if people are nice enough to leave it there but it mostly gets stolen, and just some other stuff to chill with me and lily walk inside the smoking room to our wine from there, I open the top cabinet and take the wine out before getting two glasses and pouring the red wine into there. 

"whoa! hey there Fallon, you're looking extra fine today" my friend josh says jokingly I roll my eyes and look up at him, wait where did he even come from? you know what I don't even want to know at this point so I just shrug it off and look at my phone.

 "wine?" Lily asks waving the wine bottle around josh looks at me for consent and I nod and he squeals like a little girl and snatches it from Lily's hands "jerk!" Lily says pushing Josh making him almost drop the bottle "Hey if that bottle breaks you both are buying me a new one!" I yell they just shrug it off and put the wine bottle on the counter as I grab another glass for josh. 

josh puts the wine in his glass and puts it far away from us so we don't break it "why don't you close it?" I say being confused about his actions "because we are gonna drink the whole thing, duh" he says after taking a long sip from the glass I just roll my eyes as Lily dose the same before her phone starts to ring. 

"yes?" she says, "oh yeah I'm sorry baby I'm on the fifth floor come and meet us and tell James and Jamie to come to and also bring Gabriel" Lily says twisting her finger in her curly brown hair 

"welp looks like I have to get more glasses" I say starting to grab four more glasses "well at least we can finish this bottle faster!" josh says with a grin I just roll my eyes and set the glasses down on the counter without putting the wine in yet because I don't know if they want any or not. 

James and Jamie are twins and they are both African-American, as for Lily's girlfriend who she was on the phone with is Izzy she's Brazilian, and Gabriel is your normal Scottish girl with nice ginger hair that curls so perfectly, and Lily is also Mexican which is how she got her nice curls, and the worst of all Josh is your menacing light-skin who is half Mexican yeah you heard me menacing.

"whoa, whoa, whoa you never told me that we get to have some of Bella's beautiful wine" James says with a grin "I didn't either" I mumble "I'll have one glass please" James says already sitting by Josh I swear they both are so fruity "one cup coming right up" I say playing my role as the bartender James chuckles and starts to go on his phone giving me a small thank you when I passed him his drink. 

Jamie, Gabriel, and Izzy pant as they make it to the door "whoa what happened to you guys?" me, Josh, and Lily ask "ask....James..." Jamie says panting between each word, me, Lily, and Josh look at James waiting for an answer, "okay I may or may not have made them take the stairs" James says dragging his voice as he spoke "dude that's like 12 flights of stairs each floor" I say looking at him like he killed someone. 

"Well it's in the past now come and have a drink my friends!" James says with a grin I roll my eyes and grab the wine bottle ready to pour it for someone "I'll have one please" I nod not even having to look up knowing its Gabriel from her familiar voice, I pour the wine in the glass and pass it to her she takes and starts to drink it slowly looking at me with a smirk I only smirk back and look down seeing her boner in her pants I raise a brow before chuckling. 

"anything you two want?" I say pointing to Izzy and Jamie Izzy looks at Lily for consent and Lily nods "only give her a small amount Bella" Izzy says I nod and give her the small amount then pass the glass to her, then wait for Jamie's answer "sure only a small glass also, don't want you missing out on the wine" Jamie says with a smile I smile back at her kindness thinking of me and give her a small glass getting a glass of my own pouring the rest of the red wine away.

I love these idiots.

(A/N updated version chapter 11 complete! hope you all have a good day/night)

||word count:2118||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 1.2K 18
These are short story chapters filled with spicy, delicious, hot pure GIRL on GIRL smut/imagines. (fictional characters used) wow i really need to to...
181K 6.9K 50
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž pooled at the eyes of the seductress in front of me. โYou still hate me?โž The poison in my heart moaned as I...
369K 14K 39
"You don't know how much it hurts me seeing you with him. I tell you about it, you apologize then go on with your life like nothing even happened" S...
25.3K 1K 38
I upload ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† โค๏ธ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clothes. My head was spinning as I slowly g...