๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

By Danique404

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ... More

๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐€๐๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
!!!๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜!!!

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

1.4K 20 4
By Danique404

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏

Liked by charles_leclerc and 2.881.959 others

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: P8 on my debut race F1🤩! His thanks to all of the support from fans and the team! This begin makes me even more exited for the next race!

Pierregasly10: good points for the first race😮‍💨!
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: definitely ;))

User2: YOU DID SO WELL!

Charles_leclerc: maybe I'll see you in my rear
mirror next time👀
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝟔𝟏: meh you'll probably look at
my rear wing leclerc🤭

User1: you looked amazing post race omg!
User3: but really though?! I could never!

User4: girls don't belong here... it's not even
that good for your first race...

-𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚-

After the race was over and I finished media duties I went to Franz his office. I knocked on the door and after hearing his voice welcome me in I opened the door. I smiled gently at him and leaned against the chair in front of his office.

"I'll be short."

"Take as long as you need Amara."

"I just wanted to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"I uh... Leclerc got into a relationship. I hope it won't ruin anything for us as a team?"

"That's okay. Just don't share inside information or favor him on track. Thanks for telling me... what's your plan about publishing it?"

"We want to stay private for a while but if it gets out we're both fine with it and we'll just go with it. It's not a big deal for us two. And uh I was wondering if you could stop booking a hotel room? I prefer staying with Charles. I'm a difficult sleeper but with him I sleep very easy so it'll probably help with my rest. I'll let you know when I need a hotel room myself is that okay?"

"Of course that's alright. I can't tell you what you can't and can do in your personal life Amara... only on track. Thanks for informing me Amara. Go and enjoy your first result with the rest and take some good rest please!"

"I will thank you Franz."

I left his office and took a shower to rinse the sweat from my body. I pulled on my jeans and Charles's hoodie before retouching my make-up. When I was done I pulled on my shoes again and collected all my stuff before I could go to the hotel. Charles had given me his extra hotel card. I grabbed the stuff I needed from there before going up a few levels and went into Charles his room. He wasn't here yet so I decided to use his shower so I could wash my hair. I got into the shower and used my lavender shampoo. The whole room would probably smell like it but not that I cared. When I was done I used the blow dryer to dry my hair and then pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a cute top so I would still be presentable. I let my make-up the way it was because it was fine anyway. I laid down on the bed as Charles still wasn't back and after a minute or 10 the door opened.

"Why does your room smell like lavender?"

I heard an unfamiliar voice say. Wait that's not Charles? Did he take someone with him?

"I have an idea why..."

He looked around the corner and saw me sitting on the bed. He smiled happily at me.

"Hello ma chérie."

"Hi Charlie."

He came over to me and pecked my lips as the person that I heard had followed behind him.

"Oh right I forgot Amara and you got in a relationship. I'm Andrea."

"Oh right. Charles his trainer. I'm Amara nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

I smiled sweetly at him before Charles sniffed my hair. I looked up and saw him looking at me with a surprised face.

"Sniffing my hair really?"

"I already told you I love that smell."

I shook my head softly with a smile before he sat down behind me. He pulled me closer to him making me sit in between his legs. I relaxed myself into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I laid my hands on his arms and softly rubbed my thumbs on his arm.

"Your race was amazing by the way! P4 right?"

"Yea missed out on the podium but it was alright for the first race this year I guess. But you got P8 on your first race! That's amazing! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you."

I kissed his cheek as Andrea came back from the bathroom. He sat down on a chair in front of the bed and smiled at us.

"So what's the time to meet at the restaurant?"

"You're going out?"

"We are going out. Mattia invited you to come. It's just a few members of the team... a group of 6 in total if you count the two of us as well. Only if you want to come of course?"

"I'll come. I don't have anything to do anyway. I'll have to go to my room and see if I have something to wear though. Can you help me?"

"Yea we'll go in a few okay?"

"Yea sounds perfect."

"But I think the reservation was at 19:30 so I guess that'll be there around 19:25?"

"Yea sounds like a plan. I'll see you two there."

We said bye before Charles and I also went out of the room to my room. I went through all my stuff and showed a few options but it was either too formal, too casual or too sexy.

"I have literally nothing to wear."

"Come on we'll go buy you a dress okay?"

"No that's not needed... I'll just choose one."

"No come on. I want you to feel pretty and fitting in it's not a big deal to buy a dress that you can wear again."

He grabbed my hand as we went to his Ferrari. We went to the nearest mall. We went to like 13 different shops before we found a dress I liked. I looked at the price tag and I immediately hung it back on the rack after I tried it on.

"Why don't you want it? It looked amazing on you."

"I'm not spending that kind of money on a dress I can find somewhere else for like half the price... it was 120 euros Charles that's a lot."

"I don't care. Come on let's go lay."

"No I'm not spending that kind of money."

"Your not but I am."

"It's expensive I'm not gonna let you spend it all for a dress."

"It's my money chérie and if I decide I want to spend it all on you... I'm gonna spend every single penny on your pretty face."

I smiled at him gently.

"Your not gonna change your mind?"

"Nope..."

"Fine but only this time!"

"All the time."

"No!"

He paid for the dress and we went back to the car. He carried the bag for me which was sweet of him. When we got into his car I kissed his lips and thanked him before he gave me a kiss again.

(1195 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 4.8K 49
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+
243K 8K 34
"แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด‡, แดส แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ษขแด€แด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส, แดส แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดแด‹แด€ส, แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด ๊œฐแดส€ ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แด€ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡, สแด‡แด€สœ" "I wi...
803K 17.1K 41
ยป ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ แด€ ส€แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แดขแด แดแดœ๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข, แด๊œฐแด›แด‡ษด แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด„แดœสŸแด€ส€ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡. ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ...