𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏

-𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔-

I was sitting next to this beautiful girl. She had the most beautiful slick low ponytail with her dark brown hair and I saw one of her eyes. A beautiful ocean blue color. I think you could drown in her blue eyes if you looked into them. Freckles all over her face as she scrolled through her phone. I recognized her from something but I also didn't. I guess she's a girlfriend of some driver? She's at the presentation event of the F1 teams at least. Alpha Tauri had their car set up on the podium as they were now setting up the last things. Pierre was signed this year as first driver but the second driver was signed but not announced yet. I was curious about it.

"Hey I'm Charles Leclerc."

I started talking to her as Pierre was called onto the stage. The girl with brown hair looked up at me and smiled so sweetly it made my legs feel like jelly. Her eyes were so unique light blue and light green? She is a walking dream with her looks!

"I'm Amara Adamos."

"Wauw that sounds just as beautiful as you look."

"Thank you."

She smiled shyly before she looked at her feet and then up to the stage. I listened to Franz talking as I took in Amara next to me. Her dark blue silk dress was perfect on her hourglass figure as the straps ran over her shoulder to an open back and a split on the left side on her dress. She looked so gorgeous.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes I do... why?"

"No just curious."

She gave me a slight smile and then turned her head away again giving me a side view of her.

"And now we're not gonna keep you in the dark any longer. We're gonna announce our second driver to Pierre and all of you guys. Our second driver for the 2022 season is... Amara Adamos."

The pretty girl next to me smiled at me with a wink as she walked to the stage. Pierre gave her a hand as he looked at her almost as if he was falling in love with her just like me. She took his hand on hers as he helped her up onto the stage. They walked to Franz before they got interviewed. A girl in F1... I'm kind of excited for that to be honest. I know there are quite some single guys... George, Carlos, Pierre, Lando, Esteban, Mick, Max and well I'm single as well... so let's say everybody her age. She walked so easily on her high heels it was almost if she didn't do different. She had the most beautiful smile as she laughed at something that was said. After a while I looked around the room to see man all string at her. Some just admiring her some of them eye fucking her. After a while Pierre and Amara climbed off stage and went back to their seats. She sat down next to me again so elegantly. She looked up straight into my eyes and gave me a soft smile.

"Your staring quite a lot you know."

"How do you know?"

"Every time I looked at the table you were zoned out staring at me. Besides a lady feels eyes on her body like fire on your skin."

"Well what would you expect if you look like that?"

"Excuse me? Is that an insult?"

"No everything but an insult! Your obviously the most beautiful girl inside this room. Your now officially an F1 driver. Your a walking dream to most people here. Look around. See how many guys are looking at you."

She turned her head scanning the room. She turned her head back to me and smirked slightly.

"And yet nobody knows me."

"And yet your the center of this room even before you went on that stage."

"Flirting now are we?"

"That obvious?"

"For me? Yea a little bit yea."

She giggled softly as she took a sip of her white wine that she had in her hand. The evening continued and after a while everybody moved from one hall to another. People were ordering drinks at the bar talking in groups as music softly played in the background. The evening was perfect. Not boring but not too eventful. Just the perfect combination of a professional event. When it was time to leave I walked outside. I caught my last glimpse of Amara who climbed into her taxi. God she's gonna be a weakness on race weekends... I have a feeling about that. A strong feeling.

(772 words)