When The Past Catches Up (Fla...

By CharmaineMeyer2

Barry Allen is not who you think he is. People would describe him as adorable,awkward,kind even. I mean,He i... More

Read This Before Starting!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Heyyy
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not an update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Heyyy Guys
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

1.1K 28 0
By CharmaineMeyer2

Barry's Pov

"Thad,for the last time,I'm not performing tonight!" I exclaimed while he rolled his eyes.

"Oh really? Why are you wearing your uniform then? And even if you're not performing,are you really going to let Santana win again?"

I gasped as I looked at Thad,
obviously offended.

"She did not win me!"

"Dude you know deep down that she's better but I know you won't admit it" He smirked while I scoffed.

"Oh please I can beat her any day"

He now looked at me seriously "Then perform"

I sighed in frustration. I came to reconcile with Trent and maybe have some fun...

Performing was definitely not on my list.

"Come on man! You're Sebastian freaking Smythe! Billionaire,model, former leader of the Warblers,
hottest guy on planet earth- okay maybe not more than Blaine but you get my point. My point is...where did the most confident and charming jerk I know go? Is he still there? Or have you actually changed..."

I just stayed quiet as I let his words sink in.

If only he knew I really wasn't all that,it's just a stupid facade. I'm Barry Allen. Awkward,soft hearted and a pushover. Those were my adjectives. Forensic Scientist by day,
superhero by night. He didn't know that I cried alone in my room,he didn't know I was depressed, he didn't know I hated everything I did,
he didn't know I hated Sebastian Smythe.

None of them did.

Even though I loved performing and the Warblers, I didn't love myself.

Then again...I'm tired.

It's not like anybody is going to judge me,they all already know how I am. Why not let loose? I did come to have a little fun afterall.

I smirked at Trent and he looked taken aback but soon smiled afterwards.

"Is that a yes?"

"Damn right it's a yes"

He then cheered "There's my guy!"

We then started walking again but I still kept an eye out for Trent.

Meanwhile

Someone's Pov

I was lying in my bed and scrolling through my phone when I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in"

Whoever it was entered. I looked up only to see my friend and partner..

"There you are Alex! I've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Well here I am. What is it?" I asked boredly.

"Those imbeciles from Earth 138 has captured our Barry"

I immediately choked on my wine at that and looked at her in shock.

"What?!? Are you serious?!?"

"You know I don't joke Alex"

Well this is just great...

I quickly got up and put my black jacket on. From the mirror,I could see Caitlin looking at me confusedly.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't answer and went to one of my drawers to get my remote,
hearing Caitlin gasp behind me.

"No way" She said while I pressed a blue button and a portal immediately appeared.

"You're actually going to go there?"

"I don't see any other option"

"Alex we don't even have a plan!"

I sighed as I stared at her in frustration.

"You have an idea,don't you?" I said boredly,already knowing the answer.

She smirked at me as she got her phone out. I went and stood beside her,trying to figure out what she's doing.

"Who are you contacting?"

She didn't reply and only sent me another smirk,putting the phone to her ears.

"Hey Kara,it's been awhie"

Meanwhile~

Back at the Reunion~

Kara's Pov

"And now..  put your hands together for the McKinley High glee club,The New Directions!!" I heard the host as everyone started clapping including me.

Man in the mirror by Michael Jackson started playing and I watched silently,taking in the familiar faces.

"Is this seat taken?" I suddenly heard someone ask.

I widened my eyes at the familiar voice.

Unique??

I looked beside me and saw her,
who was busy waiting for my answer. I realized I had been silent the whole time and immediately spoke.

"Uh no,it isn't" I said with a small smile,glad that she can't recognize me.

She smiled and sat down,taking her bag off her shoulder "Thank you"

The performance was almost done
but I couldn't focus properly due to nervousness. I knew that she can't recognize me but I was still a bit scared.

The show was finally over and everyone started clapping,some even stood up.

The host came and spoke again, before introducing the Dalton Academy Warblers.

Then seconds later,the Warblers came out,with Blaine in the center and fixing his blazer. They got into it immediately.

And if I'm not mistaken,the song was called Raise Your Glass

Even though I knew Blaine led the Warblers at some point,I was curious to see Sebastian Smythe more.

It's kinda funny really,the New Directions and the Warblers were completing against each other at some point and I still haven't seen their so called "leader".

I heard alot of stories about him,
about how rich and well known he is. He was a playboy,model,captain of the lacrosse team and eventually became the leader of the Warblers.

Even though he sounded like some type of golden boy,alot of people have said that he's an asshole.

Charming but a jerk.

Which makes me wonder...Is he even here?

How could I forget that he basically disappeared without a trace after high school? That was all people could talk about for a certain period of time.

I wonder if he'd even show up here,considering the fact that nobody saw him since high school.

As I was lost in thought,I completely forgot that Unique was beside me.

"Umm are you okay Ms? Ur leg is shaking"

I flinched a bit and glanced at Unique,who was looking at me in concern.

I faked a smile "Yes,yes I'm fine-I'm
not bothering you am I?"

"No! you're not,it's just that you've been doing that since the song started"

"Oh" Was all I said.

Unique squinted her eyes at me,
tilting her head slightly.

"You look awfully familiar,do I know you?" She then asked.

I gulped as I tried to avoid her stare.

I laughed nervously "Uhh no you don't actually,I guess I just have one of those faces"

She look unconvinced but I sighed in relief when she let it go.

We didn't speak after that,and enjoyed Brittany's solo performance.

Sup people 🤟

I've been sad lately because Jin from Bts has already enlisted in Millitary😭😭😭. The fact that we have to do it again for the other members too is just- I'm not going to say anything more.

Also Yoongi has been wrecking me so hard lately (He's already my bias wrecker tho) and he's going to loose his long hair soon😭😖😩😫.

But enough of that for now🧍‍♀️

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter 🙏 😀 😊 ❤ 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 98 22
HIGHEST RANKING: #3 in cwtheflash -13 January 2019 #12 in flashfiction -13 January 2019 #1 in cwtheflash -20 October 2020 1K - 2 April 2019 2K...
157K 3.5K 12
Flash/Glee Crossover + Arrow A Barry is Sebastian fic Barry Allen thought he had left his past, as Sebastian Smythe, behind. But, as usual, when he...
161K 2.3K 46
Who is Sebastian Smythe really? Most of his past is unknown to his fellow Warblers. With little to know about Sebastian, Thad decides it's time for a...
17.3K 307 9
All about Sebastian Smythe and Adeline Smythe, aka Barry Allen and Primrose Allen. Supergirl is in this universe. She will arrive later in the story...