Sakura's High School Journey!

Galing kay elicixcook

Sakura hated Highschool. She gets bullied for being a nerd. And it angers her to no end. What happens when sh... Higit pa

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1 💃

228 13 5
Galing kay elicixcook

Sakura groans as her alarm wakes her up in the morning. She slams her fist down on the clock, making it smash. "Ugh that's the seventh one this month." Sakura murmured, begrudgingly leaving the comfort of her bed. She has a shower, brushes her teeth and hair and gets ready for school.

She sighs, adjusting the tie around her neck, she puts on her non prescription glasses, because she thinks she looks nice in them, no wonder why people mistake her for a nerd.. She grabs all her necessities for school, she grabs her phone, headphones, charger, books, stationary etc.

She loads all of it into her bag, exits the room and slides down the stair's banister, making a slice of toast, she grabs a drink of water and grabs the toast that flies out of the toaster mid air. She gives her dog, Thor, some water and some food before grabbing her skateboard and leaving her house, locking the door behind her.

She runs down the path, dropping the skateboard and jumping on, she checks the time on her watch. "Alright I should make it on time." She muttered, swerving around people on the path. She kicks her board down to the road, coming up to the gates of Konoha High, she sighs, kicking up her skateboard into her hands and entering the school.

She heads to her locker and twists the lock until she reaches the right numbers, the satisfying click resounded, letting her know her locker is now unlocked. She stuffs her skateboard in her locker before closing it and locking it. She sighs and walks back outside, sitting on one of the school benches, taking out a random book to read.

About 20 minutes later, her reading is disrupted by the sound of screams and squeals. She sighs, knowing they are here. She glances at the crowd of girls circling the gates as a car pulls up. One of the door opens, revealing Sasuke Uchiha, a popular, arrogant, boy who Sakura thinks is emo. Out the other door appears Naruto Uzumaki, a blonde haired energetic knucklehead, Sakura thinks he's a idiot.

She rolls her eyes as Sasuke barley acknowledges any of his fangirls and Naruto waves at them, giving out greetings and smiles, making some girls faint. 'Honestly some of the girls here are pathetic. So what he has a nice smile and good looks.' Sakura groaned, shutting her book as the squeals didn't stop. She gives up and goes inside, already done with this shit.

She heads to her home room class. She sits in the back near the window, she puts her head in her arms and decides to sleep. She closes her eyes and lets sleep try take her. But she is interrupted by the door opening and the students entering, but she pays them no mind and continues to try to sleep.

She is interrupted once again by a poke on her shoulder, but she ignores it.

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

Po-

"What?" Sakura grumbles annoyed, looking up at the goblin who interrupted her sleep, only to meet the eyes of Sasuke Uchiha. Not much difference. "You're in my seat." He said. Sakura looks around in fake confusion. "I don't see your name on it." She said innocently, making his eye twitch. "Listen here freak-" He started to say, his hand on her desk but Sakura shoved it off and  just put her head in her arms and ignored him, making him grow an irk mark.

"Oi teme, leave her alone class is about to start." Naruto said, giving her an apologetic look, she just raises her eyebrow. Sasuke grumbles and sends her a death glare before taking the seat in front of her. 4 other boys sit in the same row, making her groan internally. 'Kiba Inuzuka, Neji Hyuuga, Gaara and Shikamaru Nara. How annoying.' Sakura thought as they all chat loudly in front of her.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sakura sighs in relief as the bell goes, signalling first break. She leaves the classroom, following everyone else until she makes it outside. She sits down own the same bench and tries to read the same book, but guess what? Those squeals and screams were back, but this time 5x louder, making Sakura's eye twitch.

"Oi." A voice said in front of her. She looks up meeting the familiar, arrogant eyes of Sasuke Uchiha. "How May I help?" Sakura asked, sarcastically. "Don't steal my seat again freak." Sasuke said, the other 5 boys behind him, Naruto trying to tell him to stop. "It's literally a seat.? Why are you so pressed about it. Grow up." Sakura said, turning her attention to her book.

A hand snatches it from her. "Hey!" Sakura shouts, as Sasuke holds it up slightly. "No one talks to me like that." He said. Sakura narrows her eyes at him. "Give me my book." Sakura said, ignoring his last sentence. Sasuke's eyes fill with anger and he grits his teeth. "Woah did you skip anger management or something? Your going a big red there." Sakura teased. While he was distracted, she grabbed her book and walked away.

A familiar hand clutches her shoulder, she grabs the wrist of the person, spinning around, pulling the person towards her, and punches Sasuke in the face. He groans and holds his nose as Sakura lets go of him, while his friends look at Sakura in shock. "What the-?!" Sasuke groaned, holding his bleeding nose. "Keep your hands off me dipshit." She spat, walking away. Leaving an angry Sasuke and 5 stunned boys.

"Woah she really got a good hit on you, eh Sasuke?" Kiba teased, nudging his arm. Sasuke pushed him away. "Shut up, she got lucky." He growled.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sakura didn't sit at the back this time. She didn't want to cause anymore problems for the 'mighty Sasuke Uchiha.' She scoffed. A guy with red hair storms into the classroom with a angry aura, making the teacher, Iruka, sigh. "Take a seat Gaara." He said, and unfortunately, he had to sit right behind Sakura, making her sigh as a pair of shoes are kicked up onto her chair as Iruka starts to call out attendance.

"Hinata."

Kick

"Here.."

Kick

"Umi."

Kick

"Here."

"Naruto."

Kick

"Here-ttebayo."

Kick

I'm about to beat this bitch up

"Would you stop that?!" Sakura shouted angrily, unintentionally catching attention from all the other students, standing up from her seat, turning to face Gaara. The redhead smirked. "Or what?" He challenged. "Or you will be losing those damn feet in a minute-!" She exclaimed, Gaara stood up, staring into her eyes. "Is that a threat?" He questioned, anger in his tone. She smirks at him. "It's a promise." She whispered with venom.

She always hated Gaara, he was one of her bullies during middle school, he would always annoy her to no end and call her a freak, make her do his homework, humiliate her in front of people. It was a horrible surprise when he came to the same high school. But then again, the only reason he is here cause of his siblings.

"You won't keep that promise. Your all bark no bite." Gaara said as people were recording, betting on who would win. "I'll bite your head off in a minute." Sakura basically growled in his face. "I'd like to see you try." Gaara smirked. Sakura narrows her eyes at him in anger and goes to lunge at him. Gaara's eyes widen in surprise, not expecting her to actually try fight him as Iruka holds Sakura back.

"Sakura calm down!" Iruka said, as Sakura thrashes in his grip. He starts to lose his grip so he grabs his radio from his hip. "I'm going to need some backup there's a hostile student in Class 3-B." Iruka said into the radio, as Sakura escapes his grip, lunges towards Gaara. She punches him in the face, making him fly back a few meters, his back against the wall. "All bark no bite huh? I'll kill you." Sakura said, aiming another punch for his head.

To Sakura, it felt nice beating the shit out of her bully. Her pent up anger is being released slightly as she lunges towards him again, aiming a punch for his head, he dodges it with wide eyes and her fist hits the wall next to his head, creating a small hole in the wall.

'HELL YEAH OUTER! BEAT HIS ASS!' Inner cheered, making Sakura smirk. Gaara aims a punch for Sakura and it hits her nose, making it bleed, she groans and kicks his stomach, winding him for a moment as he hunches over, clutching his abdomen. Iruka tries to restrain her again, but Gaara kicks her in the face when he regains his footing.

Her head turns to the side, she spits out blood from the hit before looking at him. She pushes Iruka away and runs to Gaara, the redhead aims a punch but Sakura blocks it, bringing her knee up, hitting his stomach, making him hunch over. She uses this opportunity to strike a pressure point in his neck, making him fall to the ground, unconscious. She smirks a bloody smirk before 2 pairs of arms hold her back.

She looks back to see who is holding her, she is slightly surprised to see Kakashi Hatake and Tsunade Senju holding her back, they are the strongest teachers in the school. She gets dragged out of the classroom into the principal's office, The Principle being Tsunade Senju. They let go of her and she collapses on the chair in front of Tsunade's desk as said woman sits down at the desk, Kakashi next to her.

"What is the meaning of this Sakura?" Tsunade asked. Sakura wipes a bit of blood from her knuckles. "The red-headed bastard-" She said but was cut off. "Maybe without the swearing..?" Kakashi said, chuckling slightly, Tsunade glares at him, gesturing for him to be serious, he straightens his back.

"Oh right, anyway Gaara, stupid name honestly, has been bullying me for years and today he's just been pissing me off—I don't care about the language let me rant, today he put up his feet in my chair and kept kicking my chair, annoying the hell out of me. I confronted him about it and he challenged me, he said a few things and I snapped." Sakura said, crossing her arms.

"Oh, did you win?" Kakashi asked, leaning forward in anticipation. Tsunade smacks him upside the head, making him hold his head in pain. Sakura smirks in amusement as Kakashi stands next to her, hoping to avoid being hit by Tsunade. "Of course I did, if you didn't see him face first unconscious on the floor." Sakura smirked. Kakashi has his hands on the side of his body, he faces his palm up, gesturing for a high five, and Sakura discreetly complies, without Tsunade seeing.

"Sakura.. as much as this is Gaara's fault, you shouldn't have resorted to violence. I'm sorry but we will have to punish you." Tsunade said, crossing her arms. Sakura scoffed but nodded. "Can I At least get patched up first.? I don't want to walk around with dried blood on me all day." Sakura said, gesturing to her slightly bloodied, beat up appearance. Tsunade clears her throat. "Ah, yes of course. Come here." Tsunade said, gesturing for Sakura to come round her desk.

Sakura complies as Tsunade grabs some medical supplies from her drawers, making Sakura sweatdrop. Sakura moves Tsunade's laptop and paper to make room for her to sit on the desk in front of Tsunade, making the blonde haired woman give her an unimpressed look as Sakura sends her a sly grin. Tsunade cleans her knuckle wounds and wraps them up in bandages before moving to her face.

"Glad you won." Tsunade murmured, making Sakura grin. "Aww I'm your favourite!" Sakura teased. Tsunade scoffs. "Don't push it Haruno." Tsunade said, putting plasters and bandages on her face. "She's my favourite too." Kakashi isn't afraid to admit it, making Sakura snort.

When Tsunade finished, Sakura doesn't move off the desk, making Tsunade sigh. "Alright what's my punishment?" Sakura asked, curious. Tsunade smirks. "You will have to join the volleyball team with Coach Guy and Coach Kakashi," she said, making Sakura groan. "As much as I love Guy, and his crazy workouts that I somehow manage to keep up with, he's just way to energetic.. especially during mornings." Sakura complained.

"That's why I made this your punishment, go to tryouts tomorrow. Have a fun suffering." Tsunade said, pushing Sakura out of her office. The door slams shut as Sakura stares at the door, she groans and bangs her head against the door. "Fuck my life." She murmured. "NO SWEARING!" Tsunade's voice is heard from behind the door, making Sakura jump with a shout of surprise.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2163 words

Slay

How was this chapter? Tell me in the comments

Have a good day/night ~ Author.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

548 41 32
Before you read this book, heavy cringe warning cause i wrote this when i wasnt even old enough to watch shippuden. I am however making a rewrite of...
1.6K 38 1
⚠️trigger warning : Abused/ mental illnesses,drug and alcohol abuse included read at your discretion⚠️ Basically a long oneshot Sakura is the quiet k...
6.6K 244 24
He leans closer to her as his lips were on her ear "You're mine, don't forget it," He said in a sexy tone that brings goosebumps to her Konoha Academ...
439 28 5
It's like naruto, but instead it's Sakuras story. Where she grows up and finds out what kind of world she lives in, her character grows up to be bett...