~||☠Be My Harley Quinn To My...

By G0ld1e3

So um... Y'all's relationship is kinda like Joker and Harley Quinn but... Non toxic version, I think. More

explanation or smth idk 😆😆☠️☠️
infos and introduction!

update

4 1 0
By G0ld1e3

Hi guys, I deeply apologize for not posting the backstory nor updating, I was out of motivation to even do or write anything so I'm really sorry that I made you guys waiting. I'm also suffering from alot of things right now so I hope you guys understand. I'll really try my best to make the backstory and keep you guys updated, I might as well change a few things to this story though. Goodbye and see you on the backstory (I'll make the backstory soon guys, I promise!!! I really can't keep you guys waiting, but I also appreciate that you guys waited for the backstory to be posted <333)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
413K 46.5K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
1.2M 63.8K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
218K 13.3K 15
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...