F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... More

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Four ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Eleven ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty One ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty Two ☩

☩ Chapter Fifty ☩

3.4K 176 166
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

"Man! You stink like hell!" Sanzu complained, "You've smelled, even back then, you slimy-looking motherfucker! How dare you ever talk to Y/n!!"

"Even back then...?? He knew me?!" Takemichi's eyes were wide in utter shock, "Who...are you?!"

"Shush!!" Sanzu placed a finger on his mouth, indicating Takemichi to shut up.

Footsteps were heard, causing Takemichi to feel even more tense than before "What's even going on?!"

Suddenly, the footsteps came to a halt, as the person sat in one of the chairs behind Takemichi.

"Listen up, the boss will speak." Sanzu ordered Takemichi to pay attention to Y/n.

Takemichi paused, instantly knowing who the person behind him was.

"It's the best future, isn't it?" Y/n bluntly spoke, "So, anything you wanna ask?"

"Y/n..." Takemichi began to tear up from hearing how cold their voice was.

Surprising Y/n and Sanzu, Takemichi suddenly raised his hair, holding up a letter. "Here. I want to give you this." He showed you the letter.

Y/n stared at it for a second, "...And that is?" They tilted their head slightly.

"An invitation letter to my wedding." Takemichi said with an unwavering gaze, "I want you to come, no matter what."

Y/n stayed quiet, whilst a scowl made it's way onto Sanzu's face, "The fuck?! Why is he talking to Y/n in such a casual way!!" He inwardly sneered, imagining all the ways he could kill Takemichi.

"Everyone...is doing well...Just as you and Mikey promised twelve years ago." Takemichi stated, causing Y/n to tense slightly at Mikey's name, "Everyone...including Hina, is living a happy life. Everyone except you."

Sanzu could sense Y/n's slight annoyance, and placed the gun harder onto Takemichi's head "Hey man, shut your mouth or i'll kill you." He hissed.

"Haru...Could you leave us? I want to talk to him. Just the two of us." Y/n stated, causing a small frown to appear on Sanzu's face.

"...Got it." Sanzu replied after a pause, "I'll be waiting downstairs." He informed, as Y/n nodded. After Sanzu left, it was quiet for a minute.

Y/n stared into the back of Takemichi's head, as he stared at the wall in front of him.

"Y/n...What on earth is this 'Dark impulsivity' that Mikey talked about?" Takemichi decided to finally speak up, "I thought the reason he snapped was because of Kisaki, or Baji and his elder brothers death."

"But it doesn't seem to be that reason...What was Mikey talking about back in that video?" Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, before explaining how he couldn't travel back in time again because he had already saved Hina.

Takemichi then explained his gratitude to what Y/n and Mikey had done for this timeline and its future.

"Because you two protected everyone...Therefore...now, it's my turn to save both of you!!" Takemichi finally stood up, and faced Y/n, meeting their eyes for the first time.

Y/n stared at him, "You keep talking about Manjiro, as if he's here right now." They bluntly said.

"Manjiro...You mean Mikey...? Where is he anyway!?" Takemichi's eyes widened a little, curious as to where his blonde friend currently was in this timeline.

"Manjiro....Manjiro is dead." Y/n spoke in a straightforward way, their eyes dulled and...white.

Takemichi's eyes widened, "What?!" He shouted in shock, "But how!!?"

"...He committed....suicide." Y/n said in a reluctant tone, "He thought....he would meet Shin-kun and Keisuke that way. He thought he would be free."

"Then why are you doing this?! Mikey wouldn't have wanted this!!" Takemichi yelled with furrowed eyebrows, "Why are you leading Bonten??!"

"DON'T SAY THIS ISN'T WHAT MIKEY WOULD'VE WANTED!!" Y/n suddenly had an outburst; large irk marks on their face, "HE WANTED THIS!! HE ASKED ME TO DO THIS!!" They revealed.

"...What...?" Takemichi froze, blinking to himself as the realisation dawned on him, "Mikey wanted Y/n to make Bonten...??"

Y/n took in a few deep breaths to calm down, "I need to relax...I can't lose my temper here."

"Mikey-kun asked Y/n-nii to do all of this, he asked them to save everyone for him." A voice said, revealing Shoto L/n.

Takemichi's eyes widened, "Y/n's brother...?? Does he know about my time travelling!!?"

You had a ghost of a smile, as you stared at your younger brother, "What are you doing here? Shoto?"

"Hm? I heard you yelling, so I came over." The male bluntly said, "I thought you were in trouble."

"And Sanzu was about to burst in here after hearing you shout...You're lucky I managed to stop him." Shoto rolled his eyes a little.

Y/n's eyes visibly softened, which Takemichi took note of, "Whatever." They looked away, and back to Takemichi.

"Leave, Shoto. Stand outside with Sanzu." Y/n ordered, as their brother left the room compliantly.

"How does he know?...About the time travelling??" Takemichi side eyed Y/n, "Did you tell him...!?"

"He doesn't. He just knows that Mikey asked me to look after everyone." Y/n dismissed his anger, "But, obviously, he knows about my own quirks."

Takemichi paused, "Quirks? Plural...? Must be a mistake..."

"W....Why?" Takemichi's voice cracked as he stammered, "Why did he ask you to do this? What does he mean 'save everyone'...?"

Y/n's eyes narrowed, "He wanted me to do this. He wanted me to make sure everyone got a happy ending."

"But he never said I had to have one."

Suddenly, you began to do an odd dance, "Takemichi...I've lived most of my life in pain."

Recognising these words, his eyes widened. Takemichi gaped at you. A smirk made its way onto Y/n's face as they danced.

"But...It moulded me into the person I am today!!" You exclaimed, with a creepy expression, as you continued to dance, "I've killed so many people, I can't even count the amount anymore!!!!"

"Why...Y/n?!!" Takemichi screamed in horror.

"Why...? Because I'm petty." Y/n tilted their head with the same sly smirk, "I hate you, and I hate everyone else in Toman." You lied through your teeth, knowing inwardly, you didn't mean it.

Sweat dripped down Takemichi's face as he watched Y/n dance, "Y/n...has changed!!"

You were just dancing, while admitting to murder?!

"Takemichi...You need to get this in your head." Y/n grinned creepily, "I hate you." They spoke in a blunt tone, instantly stopping their dance and pulling out a gun.

"Goodbye. Takemichi-kun."

A deafening bang noise was heard. A shot was taken from the gun that Y/n held towards Takemichi. The gun was smoking due to the shot they had just taken.

Takemichi felt something hot on his skin, only to realise there was a bullet hole. He instantly noticed the slight burn marks and melted bullet.

The realisation hit him like the truck that hit Kisaki. Y/n had used their quirk against him, placing the bullet on fire to cause more pain to him.

His eyes widened as he got shot at once again by Y/n. He collapsed to the ground, panting and gasping for breath.

Y/n stood over Takemichi, still holding their gun out at Takemichi. They shot him for the third time, as Takemichi laid on the ground.

"I didn't wanna meet..." Y/n murmured; staring at the barely conscious Takemichi, "Because things would end up like this."

"Your long journey ends here." You began to walk away.

"S-...Save..." Y/n heard Takemichi mutter. Y/n's eyes widened, as they froze in their place, "He's dying and is still talking about saving people?! What was wrong with this guy?!!"

"...You...." Takemichi continued to whisper, "I will save you.....No matter what...."

"For you...I'll do it as many times...as I can..." Y/n heard Takemichi say, their eyes turning blank and dull.

Y/n continued to walk away, "I will end everything here." They bluntly said, as they walked up some stairs and calmly reached the rooftop of the building; standing right on the edge.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

The people on the ground began to stare and look in shock at the person who stood on the edge of the rooftop.

"OH SHIT, THAT PERSON'S GONNA JUMP!!" Some guy yelled.

"DO A FLIP!!" Someone else screamed.

"Someone's going to jump off the rooftop!" Another whispered to their friend.

"No way!! You're kidding, right?" The friend whispered back in shock.

Sanzu and Shoto, hearing the commotion, looked to see who was going to jump and what was even going on.

Only for their eyes to spot Y/n L/n as the person who stood on the rooftop.

Sanzu's eyes widened, "Y/N!!" He yelled, frozen in place.

"Y/N-NII!!!" Shoto also screamed, watching as his sibling stood carelessly on the edge.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n stared down below at the ground.

They grinned widely, "LET'S DO THIS!!" Y/n exclaimed, as if they were back in time and still in Toman all those years ago.

Their smile was so genuine and happy; something that they hadn't done in years.

Y/n stared at the sky for a second, "Bells are ringing very loudly today." They murmured.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Y/NN!! STOP!!!" Sanzu shouted with a panicked tone, rushing over to the building in an attempt to try and reach them in time.

Shoto could only watch with dread as his sibling jumped from the edge of the rooftop. He felt numb and unable to divert his eyes from Y/n's falling body.

Meanwhile, as Y/n jumped off, they felt peaceful for the first time in their life, "No wonder Mikey did this...Don't worry, Manjiro. I'll see you soon." They closed their eyes.

Suddenly, Y/n then felt themself stop falling, and being held by their hand. They opened their eyes in shock, only to see Takemichi gripping them tightly.

"I WILL NOT!!! LET YOU DIE!!!!!" Takemichi screamed, his face was badly bleeding from when Y/n had shot him.

Y/n's eyes widened, "Why...is he saving me?! Didn't I shoot him just a second ago!?"

"QUICK! GRAB ONTO MY OTHER HAND!!" Takemichi yelled.

"...This is stupid..." Y/n stammered, "I...-I tried to kill you, y'know?...Yet..." Y/n watched the way Takemichi's face changed as they trailed off.

"Y/n...There's not much time left. I'm losing consciousness..." Takemichi exclaimed, trying to cling onto Y/n as tight as possible, his adrenaline being the only thing keeping him conscious.

"Let go. I want to end everything here and now." Y/n furrowed their eyebrows.

"Come on...! You'll regret doing that!!" Takemichi tried to convince his white haired friend, "Y/n...quick....quick!....I will....definitely save you, and Mikey...!!"

He frowned, tears brimming his eyes, "No matter what...I'll go to the past as many times....As much as I can...."

"What...are you talking about? You can't go back anymore, right?" Y/n's eyes hardened, "This is why I never wanted to meet you. I didn't want this to happen..."

"I literally just shot you, Takemichi...." Y/n stared into the males eyes, "Please...put me to peace..." They pleaded.

Hearing Y/n's pleas to die, Takemichi felt tears fall down his face. "SHUT UP!!!" Takemichi yelled at Y/n, catching them by surprise, "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS??"

"ALWAYS AND ALWAYS!! YOU ALWAYS PUT SUCH A BURDEN ON YOURSELF!!" He exclaimed, his voice cracking, "OI, Y/N!! JUST SAY IT ONCE! JUST SAY 'PLEASE HELP ME' DAMN IT!!!" Takemichi screamed at them.

Y/n's eyes dilated at Takemichi's screams.

"And I'll definitely come to save you! Both you and Mikey!!" Takemichi finally let out a smile, tears running down his face.

Suddenly, Y/n began to cry blood, "Takemichi....Please...Save me...." They cried.

Since your tear glands were burnt, you cried blood.

"Please...go and save Manjiro..!! If you save him...I-I swear I'll never do this again!!" You exclaimed, shaking.

Suddenly, Takemichi felt himself go unconscious, as he time travels.

Y/n instantly recognised this, holding Takemichi in their arms, as the duo both fell off of the rooftop to their inevitable deaths.

"Takemichi....Please save him...save us all..." Y/n let out a ghost of a smile, saying their final words.

The duo then both smashed into the ground, their bones crushing from the pressure as they both died.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Extra Headcannons/fun facts:

○ Shoto also ended up committing suicide a couple weeks after Y/n's death.

○ Y/n's last thought was Shoto and Toman.

○ Sanzu reached the rooftop only in time to watch Y/n and Takemichi fall off; only able to helplessly watch them die.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 743 28
❝𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿.❞ ______________________ ⋆'°⋆♪⇥✎⤵ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 - Mikey g...
403K 11.5K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...
51.1K 678 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...
328 13 9
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 where you find yourself pulling away from your young lo...