Secrets Revealed

By Angiewritesstories22

The characters of Tokyo Revengers get teleported to a room to watch some kids future? Who the hell is this T... More

Bringing them in
1: Reborn
2: Resist
3: Resolve
4: Relieve - 5: Revolve
6: Return - 7: Rejoin
8: Reseparate - 9: Releap
10: Replay - 11: Reburn
12: Remind - 12.5: Zero
13: Regret - 14: Resort
15: Revive - 16: Reignition
17: Redivide - 18: Rechange
19: Restart - 20: Reinspire - 21: Revolt
22: Reconflict - 23: Reseek - 24: Revoke
25: Rerise - 26: Realize - 27: Regain
28: Reel - 29: Respect - 30: Recept
31: Recognize - 32: Rebuild - 33: Revenge
34: Darkest Hour - 35: Odds and Ends - 36: Anyone's Guess
37: Enter the Stage - 38: Break Up
39: My Buddy - 40: No Pain, No Gain - 41: Double Cross
42: Once Upon a Time - 43: In Those Days - 44: Screw Up
Bathroom talk
45: Take out on - 46: Made Up My Mind - 47: Level With
48: No Way - 49: Grow Apart - 50: Before Dawn
54 - 55 - 56 - 57 - 58 - 59
60 - 61 - 62 - 63 - 64 - 65
66 - 67 - 68 - 69 - 70 - 71
72 - 73 - 74 - 75 -76 - 77
78 - 79 - 80 - 81 - 82 - 83
84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88
89 - 90 - 91
92 - 93 - 94
95 - 96 - 97
98 - 99 - 100
101 - 102 - 103
104 - 105 - 106
107 - 108 - 109 - 110 - 111 - 112
113 - 114 - 115
116 - 117 - 118
119 - 120 - 121

51: Open Fire - 52: Never Fear, I'm Here - 53: Turn Around

4.4K 179 99
By Angiewritesstories22

(Sorry for the long wait, I promise it won't happen again! I now have more free time and I will be updating more! Hopefully I can finish this soon!)

Tokyo Revengers: Open Fire

The scene opened with a keycard stating it was the next day, the day of the battle. Multiple guys standing all around an abandoned car lot, talking. Some of the guys were wearing gang uniforms and others were wearing regular clothes.

"What?! Who are all these people?!!" Takemichi asked, looking around at all the people.

"They're all spectators." Chifuyu answered, standing next to Takemichi. "In the Toman vs. Valhalla dispute. Whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo." Chifuyu continued as Takemichi looked over at him. "All the influential delinquents in Tokyo are paying attention to it."

"It's all scary looking guys." Takemichi said, looking nervous.

"For example, that pair over there." Chifuyu motioned towards two guys sitting on top of a car each. One had long braided hair, black going into blond that was going into black again that went into blonde at the end, the other had shorter blonde hair with baby blue streaks and was wearing glasses. (I'm so bad at this...)

"Hm?" Takemichi looked over at the two guys.

"The Haitani brothers. They're Roppongi's Charismatic brothers who can get over 100 people together with just a word." Chifuyu explained.

"There we are!" Rindo smiled.

"Don't tell me we're here because we watched a fucking fight?" Ran frowned, no longer wanting to be there.

"I don't think so." Smiley said, crossing his arms. "If you were here simply because you watched the fight, then all those other guys would be here too."

"He's right." Mitsuya said, leaning forward. "Older Naoto said that everyone here is involved with Takemitchy in some type of way. Those other guys were only watching, not involved with him at all. You guys might interact with him after this fight."

"We better interact with him! I don't see a point in being here if we haven't interacted with him." Ran huffed, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat.

"Is it true that you can summon a hundred men with a single word?" Hina asked, looking over at Ran.

"When we get out of her, you wanna see? If it's true or not?" Ran smirked at her.

"Yes."

"What?"

"I do wanna see." Hina looked Ran right in the eye.

"I was joking, girly." Ran laughed.

"I wasn't." Smiley almost fell out of his seat from laughing so hard at the deadpan look on the girl's face. Rindo wanted to laugh but knew his brother would kill him if he saw. Angry didn't laugh or smile but Rindo could tell he was amused.

"Umm....Okay..." Ran didn't know how to react. Hina nodded and turned back towards the screen.

"100 people...?" Takemichi asked as Chifuyu turned towards a heavy-set guy, sitting on a car, eating fast food.

"And that fat dude over there. On top of the car." Chifuyu started. "He's 'Munch Man' in charge of Ueno. I heard he's monstrously strong."

"Haha!! This is a frenzy!!" A guy wearing a gang uniform laughed.

"Hm?" Takemichi looked at the guy in confusion.

"What's going on Toman and Valhalla!" The guy said, a smile on his face.

"GOOD WORK!!!" Those wearing similar uniforms bowed as the guy walked by them.

"I've been given the responsibility of 'managing' this fight." The guy said, dropping his smile. "I'm ICBM'S Hansen."

"He's a bigwig of S63!" Chifuyu said, looking at the guy. "He's being the 'manager' today."

"Manager?" Takemichi was confused.

"That's like a referee. Hansen, The Haitani brothers, Munch Man are all playing nice today. Normally they are all antagonistic to Toman."

'Are these guys really going to play nice today?' Takemichi didn't fully believe Chifuyu's words.

"IS EVERYTHING READY!!?" Hansen yelled, getting everyone's attention. "PARTICIPANTS!!! COME ON OUT!!" Toman was seen. "TOKYO MANGI GANG!" They walked forward, getting into place. "VALHALLA!" Valhalla walked forward, getting into place. Everyone in neither gang moved to the side, giving the two gangs room to fight.

"Is that dude eating a bag of chips?" Emma asked, looking at the Valhalla member.

"Wasn't he eating the last time we saw him too?" Akkun asked. "When Takemichi went to the Valhalla hideout?"

"Yeah. He looks like he has better places to be." Yuzuha laughed.

"He probably does." Hanma smiled. Yuzuha looked over at him, a small smile on her lips.

"We're going too, Takemichi." Chifuyu said.

"...Yeah!" Takemichi was nervous as he looked at Mikey. 'Mikey-kun!!'

"It's Mikey." A random guy said.

"The unrivaled Mikey." Everyone was paying attention.

"Hansen-kun!" Mikey called, getting Hansen's attention. "First off, I would like to thank you for assuming the role of 'manager' today."

"Hmph." Hansen laughed. "If you get into any dumb fights, I'll break 'em up."

"This whole thing is a dumb fight." Emma crossed her arms. The girls laughed as they agreed with her. The gang members that were involved refused to take their eyes off of the screen, not paying the girl any mind.

"DELEGATES FROM BOTH TEAMS TO THE FRONT!!" A guy yelled. The two gangs faced each other as Kazutora and Draken moved towards the middle of the field, Hansen standing in between the two.

"Five one-on-one fights between guys confident in their skills." Hansen started. "Or an all-out brawl between all members..." The screen then showed a close up of Draken's face. "Which one do you choose?"

"I don't mean to interrupt but...can we please talk about the height difference between the two?" Hina said, trying to hold in her laugh. "I find it funny, I'm so sorry."

"Are you calling me short?" Kazutora looked over at the girl. "Draken's the one who abnormally tall!"

"Being 6'1 isn't abnormal!" Draken tried to defend himself.

"It is when you're 15!"

Hina laughed as she watched the dragon and the tiger go after each other's heights. No one else knew what to do so they also just watched as the two fought for a few minutes. After about 10 minutes of them going back and forth, Mikey finally has had enough of them and decided to stop the fight.

"OMG! Stop! You're both still pretty princesses, no matter how tall! Now, let's get back to watching!".

The two boys simply crossed their arms and went back to the screen.

"Valhalla was the one that picked this fight. So, you choose, Kazutora." Draken spoke.

"Hah?"

"We have one condition!" Kazutora looked down at the ground as Draken spoke. "You hand over Baji Keisuke!" This caused Kazutora to twitch, Draken's words making him angry. "In the event that Toman wins, you'll return Baji to us. That's all we want!"

"Hah?" Kazutora's eyes widened, and a strained smile appeared on his face as he lifted it to look at Draken. "Baji came to us of his own free will, you know? We're not handing him over or any other shit!!"

"You'll return Baji to us!!" Draken firmly stated, staring down at Kazutora with a hard look. "That's all we want!!"

This seemed to anger Kazutora even more as he clenched his fist. "You're...really a piece of work, aren't you?"

"Oi." Hensen stepped in. "Are you tryin' to start a fight right here?"

Before anyone could say or do anything, Kazutora punched Hansen across the face with a blank look, shocking everyone. Then before Hansen could process what had happened, Kazutora punched him again, this time in the stomach. Causing Hansen to lose the ability to breath. Hansen fell to the ground, unable to stand any longer.

"You fucking slow bitch..." Kazutora smiled, his earring jingling. "A manager? A condition? Did you guys come to playhouse? Valhalla." Kazutora turned around and opened his arms wide towards Valhalla. "Came to torture toman to death!!"

"SHALL WE GET STARTED, MIKEY!?" Hanma yelled, a huge smile on his face. Takemichi looked scared and Mikey looked angry. Only a second later, Hanma ran towards Toman, Valhalla right behind him. "LET'S GO, TOMAN!!!" This caused Toman to start running towards Valhalla. The fight has officially started.

The screen fades to black.

"Did you really do that to Hansen?" Pah asked, looking over at Kazutora.

"I don't know! It's the future!" He snapped, crossing his arms. "He deserved it anyway."

"No, he didn't." Shinichiro said, looking over at the younger boy. Kazutora didn't say anything, he didn't even look back to Shinichiro.

"Why did he seem so angry at the fact that Toman wanted Baji back?" Senju asked, leaning forward. "It seemed like he didn't care until Draken mentioned Baji."

"It's probably because he thinks Baji actually wants to be in Valhalla." Akkun said, leaning back in his seat.

"I think it's more than that, but I can't seem to figure out what yet." Yuzuha said, rubbing her chin while staring at the screen.

"You really think it's something deeper?" Hina asked, looking over at her knew friend. Yuzuha just nodded, still trying to think of reasons why Kazutora gets so upset at the idea of Toman taking back Baji.

"I don't think it's that deep." Koko said, crossing his arms. "The kids got problems, end of story."

"We all have problems." Inui stated, shooting his friend a look. Koko just shrugged and looked at the screen, waiting for it to start again.

"I do wonder why he's so angry." Mikey whispered to Draken.

"You worried about him?" Draken whispered back.

"I hate him, but I still worry."

"Understandable."

Tokyo Revengers: Never Fear, I'm Here

The screen open with Hanma screaming 'Let's go, Toman!!" and Takemichi looking around as everyone around him started fighting.

'It's suddenly broken into a full-on brawl!!? Oh shit! Where's Baji-kun!?' Takemichi's thoughts were cut off when a Valhalla member suddenly came running at him, screaming and ready to throw a punch. "EEK!" Takemichi was scared.

The screen the zoomed out to show Takemichi getting thrown to the ground, Mitsuya kicking someone in the face, and everyone just fighting each other. And in the middle, stood Mikey, hands in his pockets and his face expressionless and Kazutora full on charged at him, a smile on his face.

"MIKEY!!!" The screen then zooms in on the two boys as Kazutora pulled his arm back to throw a punch at Mikey. "YOU'RE DEAD!" Mikey didn't react, he still just stood there, hands in his pockets. Kazutora finally threw his punch only to be blocked by Draken.

"You're 100 years too early to be putting your hands on Mikey!!" Draken had a frown on his face.

"Draken!!"

Draken stood protecting Mikey until he felt someone coming up behind him. Draken only had enough time to cross his arms in front of his chest. protecting himself from the kick that Hanma sent him.

"OW!"

"HYAHA! YOUR OPPONENT IS ME, DRAKEN." The smile on Hanma's face still there.

"Fine by me, Hanma." Draken got into a fighting stance, ready to fight Hanma.

Hanma threw Kazutora a glance. "I'll leave Mikey to you, Kazutora!!"

Kazutora stood across from Mikey, smiling.

"Why is he constantly smiling? It's getting kinda creepy at this point." Akkun shifted in his seat.

"My smile is not creepy! I'll fuck you up!" Baji and Chifuyu had to hold Kazutora back from hitting Akkun.

"Okay! I'm sorry, dude!"

"Anyone else think that the way Draken protected Mikey was cool?" Senju asked, wishing she could rewind what was on screen just so she could watch that scene again.

"Yes! And the fact that Mikey didn't move at all? Insane!" Hina chimed in.

"I trust Draken enough to not let anyone get to me." Mikey smiled at his second hand. There will never be a day where he couldn't trust Draken.

"Thanks, Mikey." Draken smiled back

"That kick must have hurt though, you even said ow." Hakkai said, looking over at Draken.

"Hanma's strong. He was even able to hold against Mikey." Draken said. "I don't doubt that the kick hurt."

"People think that because I'm tall and skinny, I don't know how to fight! I'm stronger than you think, assholes!" Hanma laughed.

"Think he's on something?" Rindou whisper asked Angry.

"Probably. He sure sounds like it half the time." Angry whispered back. The two laughed.

"Let's continue." Baji said. "I wanna see what happens, I wanna know what this kid does to save me."

"Let's have some fun, vice-captain." Hanma tilted his head some.

"Gladly! It looks like I'm finally gonna get to go all out!" Draken hit his fist with his hand, ready to fight.

"Mikeeeey!!" Kazutora called out to Mikey. "I've been waiting for this day forever!!"

"I'm not gonna go easy on you. Kazutora." Mikey looked serious.

Takemichi looked around as he was getting up from the ground, noticing Mikey and Kazutora. 'Huh!? Mikey-kun and Kazutora-kun...!!!'

"DON'T LOOK AWAY, DICKHEAD!!" The Valhalla guy from earlier threw another punch at Takemichi, sending him to the ground again.

'Fuck!' The guy went to go kick Takemichi. 'I'm gonna get beat up!!!' Takemichi threw his arms up to protect his face, but before the guy could kick Takemichi, Mitsuya came running and kicked the guy. "Huh?"

"Stand up, Takemitchy!" Mitsuya held out his hand for Takemichi to grab.

"Mitsuya-kun!!" Takemichi was happy to see him. He went and grabbed Mitsuya's hand. "You really saved my ass!!!"

Mitsuya then yanked Takemichi to him, getting in his face. "You dumbass!!" Takemichi was confused. "Why do you think we're here right now? We came to fight, didn't we?" Another Valhalla guy came charging at Mitsuya, his attention still on Takemichi. "You're a member of the second squad, aren't you?"

Just then, Mitsuya turned towards the Valhalla member and hit him across the face, stopping his attack. "DON'T LOOK AWAY!!"

'...That's right...' Takemichi clenched his fist. 'If I lost here, then I wouldn't be able to accomplish what I set out to do!!! I have to concentrate on the enemies in front of me!!' Just then two tall guys stood in front of Takemichi, both ready to fight. 'Wait! Wait! Hold on! Wait!' Takemichi was not prepared yet. 'The enemies in front of me?'

Tears started forming in his eyes. 'Someone as shitty as me...? Is gonna fight real live delinquents!? No way. That's too scary!!' Right as Takemichi was about to start crying, someone standing behind him spoke up.

"You scared?" Takemichi was shocked and looked behind him to see Chifuyu standing right behind him. "Focus on only your main enemy. Partner."

"Chifuyu...!!" Takemichi looked at him.

"I'll watch your back!" That seemed to shock Takemichi even more. "There isn't a single person who's not afraid of a fight. The important thing is how you face that fear!!"

This caused Takemichi to think about how Hina smiled at him right before the car blew up in the future. He clenched his fist as a guy ran up on his. Chifuyu watched from the corner of his eyes, waiting to see what happens.

The screen fades to black.

"Holy shit! Nice save, Mitsuya!" Hakkai praised his best friend.

"Thanks." Mitsuya just smiled and leaned back in his seat.

"Partner...I like that...partner..." Chifuyu muttered to himself. Baji heard and just laughed.

"Are you gonna start calling him 'Partner' now?"

"Maybe." Chifuyu crossed his arms. "Everyone else calls him Takemitchy, this would be my own nickname for him."

"Whatever you say." Baji continued to laugh.

"Shut up!"

Shinichiro and his friends smiled as they watched the two. "I agree with what Chifuyu said." Everyone looked over at Shinichiro. "Everyone gets scared to fight, it's how you deal with that fear that matters." Everyone nodded, taking in his words.

"What does Draken mean by 'go all out'?" Hina asked, looking over at the boy.

"I usually hold back in fights for many reasons." Draken started, crossing his arms. "I guess future me knows that Hanma's a strong opponent."

"Did you just compliment me?" Hanma smiled, raising a hand to his chest. "I'm flattered."

"Fuck off, dickhead." Draken didn't even look at him.

"So, we get to see you at full strength? That so cool!" Akkun said, looking back and forth between Draken and the screen.

"How do you think the fights gonna go?" Smiley asked Ran, leaning back in his seat.

"Honestly? I thought Toman would lose in the beginning but now I kinda think you're gonna win." Ran replied.

"What makes you say that?" Angry asked, joining the conversation.

"I don't know. The look in Mikey's eyes and then Takemichi knowing the future. It's just a feeling." Ran looked over at the younger blue haired boy.

"Is it like Mitsuya's feelings?" Rindou asked.

"I don't think so."

"It would be cool if you could sense when good things happen like how Mitsuya can sense when bad things happen." Angry looked over at Ran.

"Speaking of Mitsuya's bad feelings. Do you think he still has a bad feeling?" Smiley asked.

"Don't know. He might and hasn't said anything because Emma looks like he really wants to kill him every time he says something." Ran said.

"I honestly get scared every time he opens his mouth. Someone dies every time." Rindou shivered. The other three agreed.

"Let's continue." Mitsuya said, overhearing the conversation.

Tokyo Revengers: Turn Around

The scene opened with Takemichi getting punched in the face, the guy screaming at him.

"WAAAGH." Takemichi then punched the guy back. 'I have to do this. I have to get past this. I have to change the worst future!!' Takemichi was the punched again.

"Somehow, I feel like that wasn't the worst future..." And there goes Mitsuya... "I'm sorry. I just have a feeling..."

"WE KNOW!!" Everyone in the room seemed to scream at him.

"Sorry..."

"Don't mind them, Mitsuya." Hakkai tried to cheer up his friend.

"Sorry, Mitsuya. It just gets scary when you say that." Emma said, looking over at the boy. "I just don't wanna see any of you get hurt, but it does help that we get a small heads up that something bad is about to happen. Makes it easier to handle, I guess."

"Keep telling us when you get those bad feelings, we'll be able to prepare ourselves for when something happens." Yuzuha said. "Your bad feelings usually mean someone's going to die, we'll be able to prepare ourselves." Everyone agreed.

"They're right, Mitsuya." Shinichiro said, looking over at the boy. "Seeing your friends die is going to be hard, your bad feelings won't stop the pain of seeing your friends die but it will help prepare. If the feeling gets too intense, tell us. We'll figure something out. Okay?"

Mitsuya nodded and smiled at him. "I will, thank you."

"Don't mention it."

The scene changed to show an overview shot of the fight.

"Sorry to interrupt but, is that Mucho? In the middle, lifting that guy?" Chifuyu asked, a small smile on his face.

"And he has a fucking smile on his face." Baji laughed.

"You're lifting someone in almost every fight we've seen you in." Hina smiled as she turned to look at Mucho.

"I like it." He simply shrugged.

"We can tell." She laughed and turned around.

"There's Smiley!" Angry pointed to the screen. "Am I not at the fight? I haven't seen myself yet."

"I don't think your there at all. You haven't been at any of the fights so far." Rindou said, pulling Angry closer.

"I usually don't go to fights until I'm really needed but I thought I would be in these fights, seeing as I was transported here with everyone." Angry leaned against Rindou. "If I'm here then that means I should be included in these fights, right?"

"Maybe you interact with Takemitchy outside of the gang?" Hakkai suggested.

"Maybe." The blue haired boy just sighed.

"Mitsuya! Are you okay?" Draken asked as Mitsuya fought next to him.

"Yep."

"There's too many enemies." Draken looked around.

"Toman's 150 members are certainly at a disadvantage against Valhalla's 500 members." Mitsuya started, also looking around. "That's not even accounting for the fact that the Valhalla guys are all older, so their also stronger. If the leaders are being overpowered, then it's obvious their underlings are gonna be too."

Draken watched as a Toman member fell next to him. "AAAGH! STOP! I CAN'T HANDLE ANYMORE!" The kid said.

"SHUT UP AND DIE!!" A Valhalla member went to kick but was stopped by Draken.

"Draken!!" The Toman member was shocked to see him.

"Pull yourself together." Draken looked down at him. "Even if you win, if you're panicking, then it's not really winning, you know?"

"...Shit! I want to win somehow." The kid looked up at Draken. "But we aren't like Mikey and Draken." The kid then looks down, starting to cry. "I'm sorry..."

"...I'll protect you guys!" Draken looked up, standing protectively in front of the Toman members that were taken down.

WHAT'S THE MATTER, DRAKEN!?" Hanma yelled out. "COME ON OVER HERE!!"

Draken stood and listened to the cries of the fallen Toman members, saying they can't fight anymore. "Fuck. We're losing on motivation alone." Draken watched as a crowd of Valhalla members advanced towards him, Hanma staying in the back. "The general is so far away." He arched his eyebrow. It was then that a loud scream shocked Draken.

"AAAWWGH!!" Draken looked to see where the noise was coming from only to see Takemichi going through the crowd of Valhalla members, swinging his arms in a circle and hitting anyone who didn't move out of his way. "BRING IT ON, YOU BASTARDS!!!"

"...Takemitchy?" Everyone stopped and watched Takemichi.

"I ain't gonna lose." Takemichi staggered a little but stayed on his feet. "I have to put a stop to this dispute..." The Toman members all watched in a surprised aww at the boy. "I'm gonna..." Takemichi took a deep breath before screaming, "SEND EVERYONE FLYING!"

"Wow...That was...some good fight there..." Baji tried not to laugh but couldn't hold it all in.

"Don't make fun of him." Shinichiro laughed. "He reminds me of someone."

"Yourself?" Wakasa asked, laughing with his friend.

"Maybe."

"I would love to see that in person." Ran laughed. Smiley agreed.

"How did Draken and Hanma get so far apart from each other?" Akkun asked.

"I needed to tire him out. I most likely planned for the Valhalla members to swarm him so that when he finally gets to me, he'd be weaker, and I could win faster." Hanma stated, looking at the screen.

"I don't think your plan will work." Draken said, smirking. "I don't get tired easily."

"It's worth a shot." Hanma shrugged.

After Takemichi was done, he passed out and fell. Mitsuya caught him.

"Great job. Takemitchy." Mitsuya smiled as he held Takemichi.

The Toman members that were on the ground started standing up, getting ready to fight again.

"Jeez. We're fucking pathetic."

"Why're we laying around whining?" More and more Toman members stood and got ready to fight, a new look of determination on their faces.

"It doesn't matter that they have double the people!"

"Yeah, let's get 'em."

"LET'S SHOW 'EM THE REAL STRENGTH OF TOMAN!!" Draken looked around, shocked that the Toman members were getting up and getting ready to fight.

"Draken." Mitsuya smiled. "It'll be alright now."

Draken smirked, he then started to stretch. "There's no need to protect these guys anymore, huh? Just keep moving." It was then that Takemichi had woken up, confused on what was happening. "You awake, Takemitchy?"

"Hwah?"

"Let's go, Hanma!" Draken looked towards Hanma, a serious look on his face.

"DON'T MAKE DRAKEN WORRY, YOU GUYS!"

"YEAH!"

"Take a look, Takemitchy." Mitsuya said.

"Huh?" Takemichi lifted his head to look as Toman took off the fight again, Draken flying past Valhalla members to get to Hanma.

"The tables have turned." Mitsuya said.

"Huh? Why?" Takemichi was still confused.

"They were encouraged by you." Mitsuya stared. "Thanks to that, Draken can move around freely." He smiled.

"OUTTA THE WAY!" Draken screamed as he kicked, punched and threw anyone who was even slightly near him.

"That guy has changed the tides of the battle all by himself!"

"THE FUCK IS WITH THIS GUY!!?"

"HE KNOCKED OUT TEN GUYS IN AN INSTANT!!?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?"

"HE'S A BEAST!"

The Valhalla members were getting scared watching Draken take down guy after guy, not even blinking.

"THIS IS TOMAN'S NO. 2, RYUUGUUJI KEN!!"

Finally, Draken had taken down every single Valhalla member standing between him and Hanma.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Hanma." Draken stood as he had a fist full of hair in each hand, belonging to Valhalla members and his foot resting on another Valhalla member. Blood splattered on his face.

"Hey now, are you gonna be okay?" Hanma smiled. "You're all worn out, aren't ya?"

"That" Draken stood up straight, a smile of his own, "Was just a warm-up."

This seemed to annoy Hanma as his smile slipped off his face and his eye twitch.

"Wow..." Takemichi stared at Draken

The screen fades to black.

"That was at least 50 guys! He took the down that fast? Holy shit!" Akkun stared in aww as Draken finished taking down the crowd of Valhalla members.

"He can even take down 100 guys in like, five minutes." Mitsuya smiled, proud of his friend.

"If he was from our generation, he probably would have been in my gang." Bankei said.

"No way, he'd be in my gang." Wakasa said.

"He would have joined Black Dragons either way." Shinichiro said. The group of friends looked at each other and laughed, knowing he was right.

"It's so cool how strong you are." Senju said, looking over at him. "Wanna fight after this?"

"No." Draken shut her down so fast. Senju pouted as the girl laughed at her.

"These Valhalla fuckers are weak as shit!" Izana said.

"No, Draken's just that strong." Kakucho said, crossing his arms.

"They're still weak." Izana leaned back in his seat.

"It seems like Hanma was correct." Inui said. everyone looked over. "He said that he was most likely trying to tire Draken out so he could win but he seemed annoyed or angry when Draken wasn't tired at all. He now has to actually fight Draken."

"And he knows that Draken would most likely win." Koko joined in.

"Sounds about right." Draken smirked, leaning back in his seat. Hanma wanted to say something, but he caught Yuzuha staring at him, so he just stared back instead, a smirk on his face.

When Yuzuha finally noticed that Hanma was staring at her, she looked away, her face growing warm. Emma noticed and wanted to tease the girl but thought against it, she should let the girl deal with her feeling at her own pace.

"Do you think we'll see Mikey and Kazutora fight next?" Emma asked instead.

"I don't know, I haven't seen Kisaki since the beginning so maybe we'll see him next?" Hakkai spoke, once again speaking to a girl without noticing it.

"We haven't seen Baji yet either." Yuzuha jumped in before Hakkai could realize what he did.

"Let's continue watching to find out." Mikey said, hoping they'll be shown his fight soon.

Tokyo Revenger: Below The Belt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.5K 34
| baji keisuke x fem reader | - definitely not me having sudden ideas at this kind of time lowercase intended! i do not own tokyo revengers characte...
305K 13.7K 96
takemichi was stuck. he didn't know how to save mikey, but he still chose to dive back into the past and keep his promise. as he did so, he was back...
13.8K 396 16
The cast of Tokyo Revengers is brought to a theater room. They are about to watch themselves and hopefully help Takemichi with his quest to save Hina...
865 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...