misunderstanding (SeroDeku

By Xdeku_herumX

Izuku is suffering from depression after finding out his 'boyfriend' Bakugou cheated on him with his best fri... More

The end.....?
Depression hit fast
the first way to die
you can't die yet
A couple weeks of hell...
I love you

They won't leave me alone!

218 3 0
By Xdeku_herumX

Izuku's POV:

When Sero and I got to the cafeteria everyone looked at me. They didn't say anything they just looked at me and continued eating. I looked at Sero and he just led me to get our food and ate. Almost everyone came up to me with many questions. I didn't know what to say so I scooted closer to Sero and ate while they asked questions and I answer when I could. When everyone was done eating we went to class. I stayed quiet. When Aizawa came in and saw me I could tell he disided to not say anything because other people would notice him. He was another person who knew I didn't like to be talked to or about. It was nothing bad it was just because I hated the attention. I don't think I deserve it. After school I walked with Sero to his dorm room and laid next to him. We ended up kissing. He kissed me more and more making it rough but I just kept going. It didn't bother me because it was Sero and I knew he would never hurt me. I got a head of myself and let him take over. "Can I?" He asked. I knew what he was talking about. I decided that it was time I gave someone my full trust "yes". That night we had sex. It felt better than I thought it would. The morning I was in pain but it wasn't that much pain. I felt better, like I was never in pain and I was never upset. I felt....... Happy.... I smiled at the sleeping Sero that's next to me cuddling me. "Sero I'm taking a shower" I whispered so he woke up but was able to go back to sleep. I got up and realized I was still naked. I hurried and got my cloths and a towel then took a shower. I didn't want to leave him out there for too long after having sex with him. I don't know why I felt that way about it but I did. I took a quick cold shower and got dressed. When I went out there Sero was laying in bed and waiting for me. "Why are you making that face?" I said looking at him and rolling my eyes. "Because I just got to see all of my baby. And I'm ready to do it again" he said while smirking. I don't know how I feel about doing that again until my ass doesn't hurt anymore. "You went hard the first time." I said laying next to him and cuddling in him. "I'm sorry baby I won't go so hard next time" he said smiling and cuddling me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
67.4K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
3.8M 89.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...