neck kisses - jack grealish

Autorstwa wcfluvrs

neck kisses - IN WHICH A girl drunkenly texts her ex - or so she thinks or - IN WHICH A famous footballer fal... Więcej

cast
001
002
003
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
new book!

004

9.7K 165 68
Autorstwa wcfluvrs

"WAKE THE FUCK up zara!" jordan exclaimed, shaking his friend's half-conscious body as she groaned.

"jord it's so early" she moaned, pulling her pillow over her face.

he scoffed, "it's 12pm z, and i urgently need to discuss a very important matter with you" she finally sat up in her bed and he sat next to her, pulling out his phone. "care to explain why jack fucking grealish has commented on your instagram post! and mason mount and someone else like dylan rice who are both footballers have followed you!"

"oh shit jack commented?" she whipped out her phone and opened the post, staring at his comment. "i'm glad you had more" she read it aloud, "oh my god!" she squealed excitedly.

"he's so fit" jordan swooned, scrolling through the man-city player's posts.

"ugh i know! i cant believe i drunk texted the jack grealish. and he seemed so down to earth, i'm in love"

"you better get married and have beautiful babies. plus with his calves and your thighs, your babies will have nice legs!"

zarawilliams bffs
tagged: @/jjordan

12,784 likes | 837 comments

user1 why did jack comment on ur last post?

aaliyahxo two hottest people ever
- zarawilliams I LOVE YOU
- zarawilliams ME TOO - JORDAN

user2 is he ur bf?
- jjordan LOOOOLLLLL
- zarawilliams he'd rather be dry but at least he's alive xx
- jjordan i'm gayer than gay hun

masonmount the fit is fitting
- zarawilliams thanks mase

user3 she's friends w mason???

user4 U GUYS ARE SO HOT GAHDAYUM
- zarawilliams BBY LOOK AT U IM SWEATING😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

jackgrealish forever thankful for you getting drunk
- user5 he don't even know what to do w all that

user6 okay z i see ur toned abs
- zarawilliams 🤭🤭

jack
look all i'm saying is that i think it would
benefit you greatly if you converted from
being a chelsea fan to being a villa fan

zara
i'm sure it would
however
i'm a loyal chelsea fan
also didn't u just move to man-city?

jack
yeah but i'm an aston villa fan forever

mason
lol

basmati
at least ur both loyal

zara
mason
would you like aaliyah's number?

mason
it would be greatly appreciated

basmati
i thought u we're gonna slide into her dms

mason
she's rly pretty it intimidates me

zara
awe

jack
whipped and u haven't even had one convo

mason
shut up

basmati
it's cute mase
ur like a little year 7 with a crush on a year 11

mason
i don't like that analogy

basmati
and i don't like you

jack
need some ice for that burn

zara
need a tissue for ur issue?

ZARA SAT IN front of her vanity mirror as she applied her almost finished makeup, getting ready to go out again. aaliyah had already finished getting ready and was getting pre-drinks.

after her face was done, she slicked her hair back into a chunky plait. she wore a red dress with little cut-outs throughout it. she paired it with her favourite - yet highly inconvenient - fur boots and chunky gold earrings.

"fuck me z you look hot! your ass is so fat" aaliyah hyped her up and then the two went to the kitchen where aaliyah had poured shots of sourz and vodka for the two of them. jordan wasn't able to go out with them as he had left an essay for uni a bit too late.

after finishing their shots, they both felt a bit tipsy but made their way out of the house and to the club, making sure they took some pictures for instagram first.

⚪️⚫️

⚫️⚪️
zarawilliams ready to get shitfaced
tagged: @/aaliyahxo

15,774 likes | 937 comments

user1 OKAY FIGURE
- zarawilliams i love you!!!

user2 omg dress???
- zarawilliams jaded ldn xx

jjordan shawty got them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur
- zarawilliams with the fur!
- aaliyahxo the whole club was looking at her

aaliyah looks even better in person sexy
- zarawilliams ur sexy

jackgrealish if u need an uber text me
- zarawilliams of course suga daddy
- user3 what😭😭

masonmount u ate that
- zarawilliams thanks queen xxx

aaliyahxo MY BEST FRIEND LOOKING SO FINEEEEE

2,774 likes | 173 comments

user1 okay angles

user2 zara with the caption😭😭😭😭

jjordan goddamn u so hot liyahhhh
- aaliyahxo she says thank you and she loves u
- aaliyahxo it's zara btw

user3 i love drunk liyah and zara

user4 her makeup😍😍😍

masonmount have to agree with the caption
- aaliyahxo she says thank you and that u are fine as well
- jjordan zara baby, where is aaliyah?
- aaliyahxo being sick in the toilet
- jjordan oh no
- aaliyahxo it's fine i'm holding her hair back

ZARA CLICKED THE off button on the side of her best friend's phone as her other hand held back aaliyah's long hair. "are you alright yet liyah?" she asked comfortingly, trying her best to sober up.

"i'm done" she gasped, leaning away from the toilet standing up. "i am never drinking again" she vowed, although she would be downing drinks in at least two days.

"let's get out of here" zara suggested as she flushed the toilet.

after cleaning themselves up properly, they exited the club bathrooms and winded their way through the crowds of people, eventually finding the exit. "we need to get an uber" zara thought aloud.

"call jack, he commented that he would pay for one earlier" aaliyah suggested, taking advantage of the offer.

the ginger girl thought about it, feeling bad as if she were taking advantage of the man's kindness, but eventually coming to the conclusion that he wouldn't want her walking home in london at night.

she scrolled through her contacts until she saw his name, pressing the call button.

-

JACK HADN'T BEEN able to sleep all night, his mind was too busy filling with thoughts of the girl who had accidentally messaged him a few days before.

despite only knowing her for two days, he was already infatuated with her, and knowing how drunk she could get, he couldn't put his mind to rest until he knew she was safe.

he rolled over in his bed, trying a new position in hopes of getting to sleep when his phone started blaring with the loud ringtone.

he saw her contact pop up on screen and answered it immediately. "zara?" he asked, his voice tired.

she immediately noticed the deep, gravelly sound to his voice, filling her with regret as she thought she'd woken him up. "sorry, did i wake you?" she apologised, her sweet voice sounding like music to his ears.

"no it's fine, i couldn't sleep. do you need a ride home?"

"yeah" she muttered down the line, "i'm sorry to ask i feel bad" she voiced her concern.

"no it's fine, i'll send you some money over, text me when you get home, okay?"

"yeah, i will. thank you so much jack, i really do appreciate it" butterflies flew around his stomach as she said his name, creating a feeling he hadn't felt since he was a little year 9 with a crush on a girl in the year above.

"it's alright, now get home safe and text me"

"goodbye" she ended the call and he flung his head back into his pillow. why did she have such an effect on him?

-

WHEN ZARA FINALLY flopped onto her bed, she kicked off her boots and took off her dress. she didn't get as drunk as aaliyah, which she was glad about after seeing her best friend's unfortunate interaction with the club toilets.

she had just put aaliyah to bed in her room - she shared a flat with her two best friends - and now she was getting herself ready for bed.

she stripped off her dress and put on some shorts and a little top, the early summer heat stopped her from being able to wear joggers and a jumper.

she took off her makeup and untied her hair which would need a thorough wash the next morning.

tucking herself under her covers, she opened the messages app and started typing.

zara
i'm home safe and in bed
thank you so much for earlier jack xx

jack
it's okay
i'm glad you're safe xx

zara
goodnight x

jack
night pretty x

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

410K 8.3K 56
mason mount. © CENTRALCZN, 2021
246K 6K 52
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵...
63.1K 705 26
❝football is nothing, compared to you❞ imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!
89.2K 1.3K 50
✿ declan rice x fem!oc © luvrleclerc 2022