Miraculous Ladybug; Watching...

Por thatagenderkid

Paris' superheroes, their classmates, teacher, Marinette's parents, and Master Fu get transported to a theatr... Más

Intro
Stoneheart: Origins Part 2
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
The Pharaoh
Lady Wifi
Timebreaker
Mr. Pigeon

Ladybug and Chat Noir: Origins Part 1

3.2K 44 41
Por thatagenderkid

"Just wanna state that we've skipped the intro for this one as it would've spoilt the reveals," Jade said.

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair

Nooroo: Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created.

Master Fu's eyes widen at the sound of Nooroo's voice.

These were... the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation; and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power.

"Ahh, so that's Hawk Moths' goal then? Ultimate power." Alix said. Jade hummed in reply, looking over and catching Issie's eyes; them both knowing his actual end goal.

Male voice: I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!

Marinette, Adrien, and Master Fu sit up straight in their seat, recognising the voice as Hawk Moth and trying to get a glimpse of where he is. Meanwhile, Jade and Issie are shocked at how they didn't notice the locket of Adrien's mom the first time around.

Nooroo: But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!
Male voice: I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again.
Nooroo: The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!
Male voice: And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?
Nooroo: But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!

"Tell him Nooroo!" Issie said, making Jade chuckle.

Male voice: I must have this absolute power! (Pointing at Nooroo) Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me.
Nooroo: (sadly) Yes, master.

The current miraculous holders get mad at how Nooroo is being treated, though they can't say anything out loud of risk of revealing themselves.

Male voice: (puts on the brooch) Nooroo, dark wings! Rise! (transforms into Hawk Moth) From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth! (laughs evilly)

"Boo!" Kim yelled, throwing popcorn at the screen, though it missed, as he was too far away, and landed at Alya's feet.

She looked at it, then behind her at Kim, "Do you mind?"

"Sorry.." Alix laughed at them, and Alya turned back around.

Scene: Fu's massage shop. Wayzz wakes up and senses something is wrong.

Wayzz: Master, Master! (customer hears Wayzz, looks up)
Wang Fu: Master, master... chanting, it's all part of the treatment. Master, master... (begins pushing customer out door) Thank you for coming, see you again next week!

People laugh at Master Fu's antics on screen, while the one in the theatre looks down, shrinking in his seat slightly.

Wayzz: Master, the Moth Miraculous, I felt its aura.
Wang Fu: I thought it had been lost forever!
Wayzz: But Master, it's a negative aura. I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!
Wang Fu: We must find Nooroo and his Miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands, there's no telling what evil will come upon the world! (shows his Miraculous) Time to transform! Wayzz... (doubles over in pain)
Wayzz: Please, Master. Be reasonable. You are-
Wang Fu: Still young! I'm only 186.

"How is that even possible?" Max asks, Master Fu just shrugs. (how is that possible lmao. power of the miraculous?)

But you're right, Wayzz. I can no longer do it alone. We'll need some help. (opens the gramophone, revealing the Miraculous chest box)

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Marinette's phone is ringing

Sabine: Marinette! Your alarm's been going off for fifteen minutes! You're going to be late for your first day back at school!
Marinette: (Crawling out from underneath bed covers) Got it, Mom!

"Why are we watching Dupain-Cheng?" Chloé asked, Marinette rolled her eyes. "When we could be watching me!"

"Or me.." Lila spoke up. "I have met a lot of famous people, it would make a way better show than this one." Jade sighed, about to tell her to shut her face, when someone beat them to it.

"Oh please!" Chloé laughed. "Just shut up Lila." Jade smiled and leaned back in their seat.

"I-"

"Just listen to Chloé, hmm?" Issie said, a forced smile on her face. Lila huffed and crossed her arms.

(Walking down stairs) Coming! I bet you anything Chloé will be in my class again.
Sabine: Four years in a row, is that possible?
Marinette: Definitely. Lucky me!

"Yeah, you're really lucky to be in my presence!"

Sabine: Oh, don't say that! It's the start of a new year - I'm sure everything will be just fine! (Marinette smiles and nods, setting down the cereal. Several things are knocked over, spilling and falling to the floor. Marinette groans.)

Alya laughs, "Girl, how do you manage that?" Marinette just groans and slumps in her seat.

Tom: (singing <La Marseillaise> as he works)
Marinette: Dad, these are so awesome!
Tom: Glad you like them.
Marinette: Thank you Dad, my class will love them! You're the best!
Tom: We're the best, thanks to your amazing designs.

"Wait, you designed that?" Nathaniel asks to which Marinette nodded. "It's so good!" She smiles in appreciation.

(Marinette hugs Tom, dropping the box. he catches it on his foot and tosses it back to her)
Marinette: (giggles) Thanks. (Kiss Tom by the cheek) See you tonight!

"Awe, your relationship with your dad is so cute, Marinette!" Sabrina said. Tom and Marinette smile at each other. Adrien sighs, wishing he was closer to his father; Marinette hears him and frowns at him in concern, though he doesn't notice.

Scene: Out on the street. Marinette tries to cross the street but a car stops her

Marinette: Uff... (Sees Wang Fu crossing the street as a car is coming) Uuuhhaawh? (Grabs Fu by his hand and takes him to the other side of the street, dropping the box in the process)
Wang Fu: Thank you, miss. Oh! What a disaster.
Marinette: (People step on the spilled macarons) Don't worry, I'm no stranger to disasters, besides, there are still a few left.
Wang Fu: (Grabs and eats one) Mmmh. Delicious!
Marinette: (School bell rings) Oh no, I'm gonna be late! Ah, have a nice day, sir! (Runs towards the school)
Wang Fu: (Looks at a strange looking box) Thank you very much, young lady.

Adrien frowns, recognising the box. 'Is Marinette Ladybug? I can't be that lucky, can I?'

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette runs to her classroom.

Caline: Nino, Why don't you have a seat in the front row this year?
Chloé: Marinette Dupain-Cheng.
Marinette: Ugh. Here we go again.
Chloé: That's my seat.
Marinette: But Chloé, this has always been my seat.
Sabrina: Not anymore! New school, new year, new seats!
Chloé: So why don't you just go and sit beside that new girl over there? (points at Alya) Listen. Adrien's arriving today, and since that's going to be his seat, this is going to be my seat. Get it?
Marinette: Who's Adrien?

Adrien looks at the girl in shock, "You didn't know who I was?" Marinette shakes her head.

Chloé: (She and Sabrina laugh) Can you believe she doesn't know who Adrien is? What rock have you been living under?
Sabrina: He's only a famous model.
Chloé: And I am his best friend. He adores me.

"Technically, Nino is my best friend..."

"Well yes, but you didn't know him then," Alya tells him, reaching over and tapping him on the arm.

Go on, move!
Alya: Hey! Who elected you Queen of Seats?
Chloé: Oh, Look Sabrina! We've got a little do-gooder in our class this year. What are you gonna do, super newbie? Shoot beams at me with your glasses?
Alya: Wouldn't you like to know. (walks away and grabs Marinette by the hand) Come on.
Marinette: (trips and falls, spilling all but one macaron) Sorry, sorry, sorry...
Miss Bustier: Has everyone found a seat?
Alya: Chillax, girl. No biggie.
Marinette: I so wish I can handle Chloé the way you do.
Alya: You mean the way Majestia does it. (Shows her a picture of Majestia on her phone) She says all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing. (pointing at Chloé) Well, that girl over there is evil, and we are the good people. We can't let her get away with it.

Chloé huffs and crosses her arms.

Marinette: Well, that's easier said than done. She likes to make my life miserable.
Alya: That's cause you let her, girl! You just need more confidence!
Marinette: (grabs a macaron from the box and gives half to Alya) Marinette.
Alya: Alya.

Alya gives Marinette a side hug, "The start of a beautiful friendship!" Marinette laughs.

Miss Bustier: For those of you who don't yet know me, I'm Miss Bustier. I'll be your teacher this year.
Chloé: Ugh, he should have been here by now.

Scene: Outside the school. Adrien is about to enter the school but Nathalie tries to make him change his mind.

Nathalie: Adrien, please reconsider! You know what your father wants!
Adrien: This is what I wanna do!

"Yeah! Deny thou father!" Jade cheered making Issie laugh.

(sees Wang Fu trying to get up and helps him)
Wang Fu: Thank you, young man.
Adrien: I just wanna go to school like everybody else. What's so wrong with that? Please don't tell my father about all this.

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom.

Miss Bustier: Those of you who have P.E., Mr. D'Argencourt is expecting you at the stadium. The rest of you can head over to the library.
Ivan: Kim!
Miss Bustier: Ivan, what is going on?
Ivan: It's Kim! I'm so gonna get...
Miss Bustier: Ivan, go to the principal's office.
(Ivan walks away angrily.)

Sabine frowns. "You shouldn't have just sent him to the principal's office like that. At least hear him out first and get the whole story." Miss Bustier looks down in guilt.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth: (His window opens) Negative emotions. This is perfect. Just what I need. Anger, sadness... Burn a hole into his heart, my horrible akuma. (turns a butterfly into an akuma) Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize him!

"Evilize is not a word," Max states.

"Yes, we know Max, my funky little nerd. Just go with it." Issie tells him, grabbing a hand full of popcorn.

Alix nearly chokes on their drink, "'Funky little nerd'?!" Kim laughs loudly. (non-binary!alix supremacy)

Jade smiles. "She likes giving stupid nicknames to characters, just roll with it."

Scene: Mr. Damocles' office. Ivan opens the door without knocking.

Mr. Damocles: Excuse me, young man. Hasn't anyone ever taught you to knock? Go on. Out you go, try it again! Go on, knock. (The akuma flies into the rugged paper and infects it)
Hawk Moth: Stoneheart, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on those who have wronged you.
Ivan: Okay, Hawk Moth. (Turns into Stoneheart)
Mr. Damocles: Well, come on in. (Stoneheart appears)
Stoneheart: KIMMM!!!

Scene: Library. Marinette and Alya are thrown to the floor while the other students see Stoneheart in the security camera.

Alya: Come on!
Student: Did you hear that?
Stoneheart: KIMMM!!!
Mr. Damocles: Hello? This is the police? Give me the army!
Marinette: What's going on? He had Ivan's voice?
Alya: It's as if he's been transformed into a real-life supervillain! GPS, check. Battery, check. I am so outta here!
Marinette: Hey! Where are you going!
Alya: Where there's a supervillain, there's always a superhero close behind! No way I'm missing this!

"Y'know, you've gotta stop running into danger, babe," Nino told her to which she just rolled her eyes with a fond smile on her face.

(Marinette looks back at the security camera screen. She sees Stoneheart pick up a car and throw it at the security camera. breaking it and showing a rainbow error screen)
Stoneheart: KIM! (Marinette winces)

Scene: Agreste mansion. Wang Fu is outside with a little box.

Marinette's eyes widen when she sees the box. 'No, it can't be...He's not Chat, is he..?'

Nathalie: Who was the first president of the 5th French Republic?
Adrien: Everyone thinks it was de Gaulle, but it was actually René Coty before the first elections.
Nathalie: Excellent, Adrien.
Gabriel: Give me a minute, would you, Nathalie?
Nathalie: Yes sir.
Gabriel: (To Adrien) You are NOT going to school. I already told you.
Adrien: But Father!
Gabriel: Everything you need is right here where I can keep an eye on you. I will not have you outside in that dangerous world.

Jade's hands turn into fists, Issie notices and places her right on their left. Their hands go flat as they sigh. (if there was one fictional character i would murder, it'd be that bastard of a father. istg, stop treating ur son like shit. anyways-)

Adrien: It's not dangerous, Father. I'm always stuck in here by myself. Why can't I go to school and make friends just like everyone else?
Gabriel: Because you are not like everyone else! You are my son! Continue.
Nathalie: We can leave it there for today if you have- (Adrien runs away)

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien is lying in bed when he hears some thumping, and goes outside to see the police about to fire at Stoneheart.

Roger: Ready? Fire! (The police fires at Stoneheart, but he gets bigger.)
(Adrien turns on his TV)
André: I'm asking all parisians to stay home until this situation is under control.
News Crews: Mr Bourgeois. Mr Bourgeois!
Nadja: As incredible as it seems, it's been confirmed that Paris is indeed being attacked by a supervillain. The police have been struggling to keep the situation under control
Roger: Be confident, the strong arm of the law will come crashing down on the... I mean, the other arm.

Scene: Marinette's room. Marinette is cowering on her seat.

Marinette: I hate first days back at school... (sees a little box) Huh?
Adrien: (sees a little box) Huh?
Marinette and Adrien: (confused) What's this doing here?

"Awe, you guys are so in sync!" Alya teased her best friend who blushed.

(they open the little boxes and they glow)
(In Marinette's room, Tikki appears after the glow fades, causing Marinette to become terrified)

Adrien gasps quietly, looking at Marinette.

Marinette: Ahh! Help! It's a giant bug! A... a mouse! A... a bug-mouse!
Tikki: Everything's okay! Don't be scared!
Marinette: Ahh! Bug mouse talks! (throws things at Tikki, which she dodges)

Scene: Adrien's room. Plagg appears, to Adrien's astonishment. Plagg yawns.

Marinette goes wide-eyed and looks at Adrien, though she blushes when she sees he's already looking at her. "Kitty..?" She whispers. Adrien's breath catches in his throat. He just nods. They both quickly turn back to the screen, trying to process everything.

Adrien: (is about to touch Plagg) No way... Like the genie in the lamp!

Nino laughs. "Two very different reactions."

Plagg: (stops him) I met him once. So he grants wishes. Big deal! I'm way more personable! Plagg. Nice to meet you. Ooh, swanky... (flies off, touching random things)
Adrien: No! Don't touch that! Come back here!
Plagg: Ooh! So shiny! Can you eat this? (tries to bite the game arcade's joystick) Argh, no, you can't! Ooh, what about this? (flies off)

Master Fu sighs and shakes his head.

Scene: Marinette's room. Marinette continues throwing things at Tikki until she finds a glass.

Tikki: Listen, Marinette. I know everything may seem a bit strange to you... (Marinette traps her in the glass cup, making her voice muffled) Okay, if that makes you feel safer...

A couple of people laugh at that.

Marinette: What are you, and how do you know my name?
Tikki: (muffled) I am a kwami, and my name is Tikki. Now just let me explain.

Scene: Adrien's room. Plagg tries to eat the remote controller. Meanwhile Adrien is climbing on his rock wall; when he gets to the highest point he jumps on Plagg, catching him; Plagg yells in surprise

Adrien: I still don't know what you're doing here.
Plagg: Look, I'm a kwami. I grant powers. Yours is the power of destruction, got it?
Adrien: (shakes head) Uh-uh.
Plagg: (starts looking around) Good. Now, you got anything to eat? I'm starving...
Adrien: (gets up while still holding Plagg) My dad's pranking me, right? Wait, he couldn't be. He has no sense of humor.

Nino's eyes widen, "Oh- Burn!"

Plagg: (flies out of Adrien's hands) Your father must never know that I exist! Or anyone for that matter.

"Oops- Haha, sorry about that!" Jade laughs.

Scene: Marinette's room. Marinette is attempting to open the trapdoor.

Marinette: Mom! Dad!
Tikki: No, no, no! (flies out of the glass) I'm your friend, Marinette! You must trust me. You're the only one who can stop Stoneheart!

Scene: Fu's massage room. Wayzz still doubts the Chosen Ones are the right ones as Master Fu closes the Miracle Box in the gramophone.

Wayzz: Do you think they'll be up to it, Master?
Wang Fu: I only got it wrong once. It will never happen again. At least I hope not. (Closes the box)

Marinette frowns. 'He's never mentioned that before..'

Scene: Marinette's room.

Marinette: This must be some mistake! The only superpower I could possibly have is super-awkwardness... I know! Alya would know! That's my friend. Well, at least I think she would... She loves superheroes! She'd totally be up for the job! You should totally go see her!
Tikki: Marinette, you are the chosen one! (Marinette is taken aback)

Scene: Adrien's room.

Adrien: But I'm stuck here! I'm never even let to go to school! What good is a superhero who's imprisoned in his own house!
Plagg: (rolling on top of a toilet paper roll) No good. That's why it's all going to change soon. If you're willing to change, that is. (Adrien looks at the ring)

Alya frowns, "Wait..."

Scene: Marinette's room. Marinette puts on the Ladybug Miraculous.

Alya huffs, "Oh my God..."

Marinette: Okay, so all I have to do is break the object where the whatchama-call-it is hiding?
Tikki: It's called an akuma. Which you must encapture.
Marinette: Got it! Capture it! And what's that charm thing again?
Tikki: The Lucky Charm! It's your secret superpower!
Marinette: Aww... this is all going too fast, Tikki... I... won't be able to pull this off!
Tikki: Trust yourself, Marinette. Just say "Spots on".

[ Transformation Sequence ]

Marinette: Spots on? (The earrings activate) Whoa! What is happening?! (Marinette transforms into Ladybug for the first time)

Jade pauses the show, so no one misses anything over the screams of shock/excitement. "Holy shit!" Alya yells.

"Dupain-Cheng is Ladybug?!" Chloé pipes up.

"I call Marinette for my team in P.E.," Alix says.

"My idol has been my best friend this whole time!?" Alya directs this to Marinette.

Said girl avoids eye contact, "Sorry I didn't tell you, any of you. If Hawk Moth found out he could target you, and I didn't want any of you to get hurt.."

Alya's eyes soften. "Awe Mari.." She hugs her best friend. "It's okay! I'm just realising how dumb I am.."

"You're not dumb. The miraculous power makes it hard for people to know who we are." Marinette says, pulling out of the hug. She turns to her parents as they reach over the seats to hug her; she smiles.

"Don't apologise for keeping this a secret honey, I understand," Sabine says as they pull out of their hug.

Tom nods. "Yeah, sweetheart, your mother and I are proud of you no matter what. And now that we know you're a superhero protecting our beloved city, we're even prouder!" (my dumbass has forgotten what tom and sabine call mari, so sorry if they sound weird. feel free to correct me.)

She then turns to Adrien who is currently in shock as Jade goes to the back room. "You can come out now Tikki!" Tikki flies to Marinette.

"Tikki, hi!" She hugs Marinette's cheek as people awe. Issie unpauses the show.

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien puts on the Cat Miraculous.

Plagg: Claws out! That's how you transform.
Adrien: Got it. Plagg, claws out!
Plagg: No, wait! I haven't finished explaining!--- (enters the ring)

[ Transformation Sequence ]

(Adrien transforms into Cat Noir for the first time)

This breaks Adrien out of his shock. Issie pauses the show. "My bro is Chat Noir! So cool!" He leans over and gives the blonde a fist bump.

"You're not mad I kept it from you?"

"Nah, dude. You both wanted to keep us safe. I get it." Adrien smiles.

"You have Marinette, I'll take Adrien!" Kim tells Alix who just smiles and rolls their eyes.

"My Adrikins can't be that mangy alley cat!"

Jade frowns ready to defend him before Marinette stands up and turns to the blonde. "Never call my kitty that again." She glares at Chloé causing Adrien to blush. Chloé just glared back.

"Well folks, what have we learned from that display of protectiveness?" Issie jokes.

Jade laughs. "Never mess with Marinette's kitty." Said girl blushes realising what she said.

Sitting back down, she turns to Adrien. "We'll talk after." He nods.

"Your absences make a lot more sense now." Miss Bustier says. "Don't worry about being late, or needing to leave class, in the future if it's for superhero duties. I'll pass a message on to Mr Damocles." Adrien and Marinette smile at her in appreciation.

Jade says, "Oh! You guys better double Delta Nu sister swear not to tell anyone!" Issie gives them a look. "Sorry, Legally Blonde the musical reference! But I'm serious, you have to promise not to tell anyone!"

"Relax Jade, we promise!" Alya says. "Trust me, I'll make sure no one spills the secret."

"Good!" They open the back room door. "Out you come Plagg, my favourite little kwami!"

"I like them!" He says before flying to Adrien. "You got any cheese?"

"Not even a 'hi, how are you?'?" Adrien jokes.

"Oh! The left end of the food table is for the kwamis! But please try and make it last, we're only refilling it once every day." Both kwami's fly to said table, grab food, and fly back to their chosen's. Issie presses play.

Meanwhile, Lila is sitting in her seat, fuming.

Cat Noir: Too cool!

Scene: Marinette's room. Marinette, now as Ladybug, is still confused with her suit.

Ladybug: Aww... how does this thing come off? Tikki, if you can hear me, I want my normal clothes back. I'm not going anywhere! (sees the screen)
Nadja: Stoneheart is heading toward the Montparnasse tower. The monster seems to be unstoppable!
Ladybug: (sees Alya going after Stoneheart and gasps) Alya?
Sabine: Marinette! Did you get home okay?
Ladybug: Uhh... yeah, Mom! Just super! (goes upstairs)
Sabine: Marinette? You in here? Tom, we better call the school.
(In Marinette's balcony)
Ladybug: Okay, I have special powers!... and apparently this amazing super yo-yo thingy? (grasps the yo-yo to a gargoyle statue. She pulls the yo-yo and it whisks her to the other side)
(In the streets)
Cat Noir: (while tightrope walking over his stick) I'm starting to get the hang of this.
(He then sees Ladybug about to fall. She falls in his arms. They both fall and get hung by the yo-yo.)
Cat Noir: Well, hey there. Nice of you to drop in.
Ladybug: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose.
Cat Noir: I bet you're the partner my kwami told me about. I'm... Cat Noir. Yeah, Cat Noir. And you?
Ladybug: I'm Ma... err... Mar... uhh... (pulls the yo-yo and it hits Cat Noir)
(pls- why is his reaction so cute here?? i love him sm wth)
Madly Clumsy. I'm so clumsy.

"Not you nearly telling him your identity!" Alya laughs.

"Don't remind me.." Marinette mumbles.

Cat Noir: No sweat, clumsy girl. I'm learning the ropes too.
(Suddenly, the floor trembles. Cat Noir sees a building falling and goes to where it is)
Ladybug: Hey! Where are you going?
Cat Noir: To save Paris, right?
Ladybug: Ugh. (to herself) Trust yourself, trust yourself... (uses the yo-yo to swing around and follow Cat Noir)

Scene: Parc des Princes. The students are done with P.E. But then Stoneheart appears.

Stoneheart: KIMMM!! So, who's wuss now?
(Kim runs away from the monster, but he trips and falls.)
Cat Noir: Hey, it's not very nice to pick on people who are smaller than you.
Stoneheart: I guess you're talking about yourself.
Hawk Moth: Everything's going to plan. Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous have been activated. Here they come to save the day, and now my supervillain will destroy them.
(Cat Noir hits Stoneheart with his stick, but he gets bigger)
Cat Noir: Where are you, partner?
Ladybug; Oh, I can't. I'm not gonna be able to do it... (Stoneheart throws a net away. The net is about to hit Alya but Cat Noir saves her.)
Alya: What are you waiting for, super red bug? The world is watching you!
(Ladybug suddenly is filled with courage. as her heartbeat was heard offscreen. She enters the stadium and is about to fight Stoneheart.)

"Wait, I like, gave you courage to go face him?" Alya asks, Marinette nods. Alya smiles and hugs her. "I feel like we're gonna hug a lot during this." Marinette just laughs.

Ladybug: Animal cruelty? How shameful!
Alya: Yes!
Ladybug: Sorry it took so long, Cat Noir.
Cat Noir: It's cool, Wonderbug. Now, let's kick his rocky behind!
Ladybug: Wait! Haven't you noticed?

People laugh at Ladybug grabbing Chat's belt and his reaction to it, causing Adrien to pout.

He gets bigger and stronger with every attack. We have to do something different.
Cat Noir: Different how?
Ladybug: Uhhh... I don't know.
Cat Noir: Okay then. Let's use our powers. Cataclysm! Apparently I destroy whatever I touch.
Ladybug: I don't need a superpower to destroy everything.
Cat Noir: (uses his Cataclysm to break the net)
Ladybug: No, don't do that!
Cat Noir: Cool. It's just you and me now! Time to rumble, soon-to-be rubble!
Ladybug: Cat Noir! Wait!
(Cat Noir leaps towards Stoneheart to try and defeat him, but realizes his power is not activated.)
Cat Noir: Uh-oh. I guess I only get one shot to use my power. (waves sheepishly; Stoneheart kicks him away)

Marinette sighed, "Silly kitty.."

Adrien heard. "Hey!" She giggled.

Ladybug: And you only have five minutes before you transform back. Didn't your kwami explain anything to you?
Cat Noir: I guess I was a little excited about my new life.
Ladybug: Well, up to me. Lucky Charm! (A suit appears)
Cat Noir: Super power?
Ladybug: My kwami told me I have to break the object where the whatchama-call-it... er, the akuma is hiding.
Cat Noir: Well, he's made entirely out of stone.
Ladybug: His right hand, it's still closed. He never opens it. It's like the Russian dolls. The object isn't on him, it's hidden in his fist!
Cat Noir: So what's your plan?
Ladybug: Hmmm... (Looking around, she spots a hose, Alya and the wetsuit)

"So that's how your lucky vision works? Cool!" Rose said in amazement.

This! (grabs the hose and ties it to the suit. Then ties Cat Noir's feet with her yo-yo.) Don't resist. Trust me.
Cat Noir: This girl's crazy! (gets thrown and Stoneheart gets him)

"Yeah, but you love her anyway!" Alix teases causing them both to blush.

Ladybug: Catch me if you can! (Stoneheart drops the akumatized object and grabs Ladybug.)
Ladybug: And now... Alya, the tap!

"Why did I not question how you knew my name?"

(Alya goes to the water tap and opens it. The water sprouts and inflates the suit. Stoneheart lets go of her. Ladybug breaks the akumatized object and the Akuma flies away. Stoneheart is turned back into Ivan.)
Cat Noir: This girl is awesome. She's crazy awesome.
Ivan: What's going on? What am I doing here?
Cat Noir: You were incredible, miss... uh... Bug lady. You did it!
Ladybug: We both did it, partner.
Ladybug & Cat Noir: Pound it!

Marinette holds out a fist, Adrien smiles and gives her a fist bump.

(Cat Noir's Miraculous beeps)
Ladybug: You should get going. Our identities must remain secret.
Cat Noir: Farewell, m'lady. Let's do this again soon, okay?
Ladybug: Not too soon, I hope.

"Ouch m'lady, you wound me."

Marinette flicked his nose. "Oh shush, you overdramatic cat."

Alya raises an eyebrow. "Girl, you couldn't say one word to him yesterday. What the hell is going on?"

Marinette laughs, "It's so much easier to talk to him knowing he's just a big dork!" Adrien pouts causing her to laugh again.

(sees Ivan, grabs the paper and reads it) "You haven't even got the guts to tell Mylène you love her, wuss." Aw...

Mylène leans into her boyfriend.

Ivan: Kim wrote it. He's always making fun of me.

"Yeah, sorry about that, Ivan.."

"It's okay."

Ladybug: You know, you shouldn't get so bent out of shape about that. There's no shame in telling someone you love them, Ivan.
Ivan: Hey, how did you know my name, miss?
Ladybug: Uh...
Alya: Uncanny, amazing, spectacular! Are you gonna be protecting Paris from now on? How did you get your powers? Did you get stung by a radioactive Ladybug? Oh, I've got a ton of questions to ask you, uh, miss... uhh...
Ladybug: Uhh... Ladybug! Call me Ladybug.
Alya: Ladybug... Super awesome!

Scene: Marinette's room. Marinette is watching the news from her computer, feeling proud.

Nadja: So thanks to this amateur footage, the Parisians now know the identities of their heroes!
Marinette: I did it, Tikki!
Tikki: You see? You were up to it!
Sabine: (voice) Marinette! Dinner time!
Mr. Bourgeois: I am pleased to announce that we will organize a huge celebration in honour of our city's new protectors. Ladybug and Cat Noir.
Adrien: Ladybug. Her name is Ladybug...
Plagg: Eww, what is this?
Adrien: Seriously? My personal chef made all this!
Plagg: If you expect me to get my energy back after the transformation, i need to eat something more... delicate!
Adrien: Okay. What do you want?

Scene: Eiffel Tower. The released akuma steps on top of a pole and it multiplies.

Marinette frowns, not like to be reminded of this.

Scene: Bakery. Marinette was washing the dishes when she hears her mother watching the TV

Sabine: (voice) Oh my!
Marinette: Hmmm?
Nadja: Just as Paris is about to celebrate the appearance of our two new superheroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir, a new wave of panic is sweeping across the capital as dozens of people are mysteriously transformed into stone monsters. It's simply unbelievable.

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien looks exasperated while he watches Plagg eating Camembert.

Adrien: Camembert cheese. Fantastic. All he eats is Camembert, which means I'm gonna smell like stinky old cheese.

"Oh, that's why you smelt like that! Man, I didn't wanna be rude by saying something." Nino said causing Adrien to chuckle.

Nadja: These victims transformed into stone beings are still like statues. The police are perplexed to what will happen to them. Will they come back to life or be frozen in time forever?
Adrien: Plagg? What's going on? I thought we defeated him.
Tikki; (simultaneously; with Plagg) Did you capture the akuma?
Marinette: What's capturing the akuma got to do with the other stone beings?
Tikki: An akuma can multiply, that's why it must be captured. If Ivan's emotions become negative again, then the akuma will turn him back into Stoneheart! He'll control all the stone beings and bring them to life to serve as his army!
Marinette: So that means... this is all my fault? I knew it! See, Tikki? I'm not cut out to be a superhero! I'm only gonna keep messing up.
Tikki: Keep calm. It was your first time. You're going to go back and capture Stoneheart's akuma, and do it successfully!
Marinette: I can't! I told you, I'm clumsy! I create disaster all the time! I'll only make things worse for me, for you and for everyone. Cat Noir will be better off without me. I'm quitting.

"No..!" Multiple people yell.

Marinette laughs, "This is the past guys." She taps her earrings. "I did keep them."

Adrien: SO I can't do anything without Ladybug?
Plagg: Only Ladybug can capture akumas and repair damage caused by supervillains.
Marinette: If Cat Noir can't capture the akumas, then... just find another Ladybug. I told you, I'm not cut out to be Ladybug! (takes her earrings off) I'm sorry Tikki.
Tikki: No, don't do tha--
Marinette: ...Tikki? (puts the earrings back in the box and puts the box in the drawer) I'm really sorry, Tikki...

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: Ivan has a sensitive heart. It won't be long before anger and sadness strike again. And he and the stone beings will come alive. Then we'll see how long you will remain hidden, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Once I have your Miraculous, you will be powerless against me. (Shows Ivan sitting on the stairs while listening to music, Adrien is sitting on his couch while he worries while Plagg is in front of him, Marinette regrets her decisions in front of her vanity) Everyone will be powerless against me! (Hawk Moth cackles as his window closes). I will have absolute power! Mwahahahaha!

THE END

The screen goes black before switching to a picture of Stoneheart in front of the Louvre with a policeman in front of him. "No what? It's the end?!" Kim shouts.

"Calm down Kim, this is just part one." Jade rolls their eyes. "Mari, Adrien, do you wanna talk now or after part two?"

They talk quietly with each other for a second before Mari tells Jade, "Now, please. Can we use the back room?"

"Considering the fact the kwami's are in there so they'd be listening, I suggest using the corridor to the bedrooms." They knocked on the wall. "Soundproof walls." She nods, grabbing Adrien's hand, and dragging him to the door. "Cool, while they're doing that, let's take a quick toilet and snack break!"

"So, you've been Ladybug this entire time?" Adrien nervously started the conversation when Marinette closed the door. She slowly nodded. "Well, it's a shock. But a good one!"

"Can you imagine how I felt when I found out you're Chat Noir? I mean, you two look the same, yet you're also completely different people. But now knowing your home life, I can see why you'd act so different when you're Chat Noir." Marinette said, letting out a small chuckle.

"So...what now?" Adrien asked. "What happens to us I mean?"

"What do you mean?" Marinette replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, you know I'm in love with you, right? Or will that ruin things between you and Luka?" Adrien asked curiously.

"Ruin things between me and Luka? What are you talking about?" Marinette asked confused.

"Well remember after the Glaciator incident, you turned me down because you were in love with another boy? You meant Luka, right?" Adrien asked.

"Not exactly, no. I hadn't even met Luka at that point. I mean, I think Luka is in love with me and I'm not gonna lie to you, I've been somewhat attracted to him. But, the boy I've been in love with this whole time was you. As in Adrien you. Talk about ironic, right?" Marinette said, laughing quietly.

"You've been in love with me this entire time?" Adrien asked quite literally in shock.

"Of course I have, you stupid cat! Could you not tell by the fact I stuttered like hell around you?"

"Oh. I thought you did that 'cause I made you uncomfortable." Adrien rubbed the back of his neck. A nervous habit Chat does. How could she not connect the dots?

Marinette sighed, a fond smile on her face. "Chaton, you've had my heart ever since you gave me your umbrella. I've always wanted to tell you but my heart stops every time I'm around you, and I could never get my words out. And whenever I have the courage to do so, something goes horribly wrong." Marinette explained, Adrien blushing at the pet name.

"Oh, that explains a lot. So, you're in love with me and I'm in love with you." Adrien summarised then smiled at her, blush still evident on his cheeks.

"No offence, Adrien, but I'm not convinced that you are. I mean, I know you're in love with Ladybug but you've never had any feelings for me as Marinette." Marinette said with a sad huff.

"None taken. I know it seems that way, but it's not true." Adrien said softly.

"What do you mean?" Marinette asked confused.

"To be honest, I guess that deep down, I've always had feelings for Marinette you. I don't know how to explain it, but I've always felt drawn to you. I think I kept calling you "just a friend" to remind myself that Ladybug is the only love of my life even when it's not completely true. I'm always happy when you're around. Not that I don't feel that way around my other friends, but I feel like your friendship is the only one I couldn't live without. You mean so much to me, Marinette." Said girl blinked a couple of times, blushing. Adrien smiled. "So, do you believe me now?" He asked and Marinette nodded with a small blushing smile. Adrien looked away, avoiding eye contact. "But you don't uh- have any feelings for Chat Noir, do you?"

Marinette smiled, "Of course I do." He looked back at her, shocked. "It was like you said, I guess that deep down I do but because I was so in love with Adrien you, I told myself that Chat Noir you was just a friend. But I always told myself that if Adrien wasn't in the picture, I'd probably end up falling for Chat Noir. You are kind of irresistible at times minou." Adrien blushes, looking away again. "Can I kiss you now?" She asked, to which the boy in front of her looked back at her, blush still evident on his cheeks, and nodded. "Good."

She smiled before grabbing his waist with one hand and the side of his neck with the other, pulling him in. Their lips touch in a soft kiss, and Adrien's hands go to her cheeks.

They pull apart, blushes on their cheeks and smiles on their faces. "Can I finally take you on a date?" Adrien asked cheekily.

Marinette giggled. "Yes mon minou, yes you can." She raised an eyebrow. "As long as I can call you my boyfriend?" Adrien smiles widely, wrapping his arms around her neck, pulling her into a hug.

"Of course bugaboo!" Mari huffs at the name but wraps her arms around his waist, hugging him back.

They stay like that for a minute, swaying side to side slightly, before pulling back. "I'm so happy right now!" Adrien smiles.

"Me too kitty. Though we should probably go back and finish the episodes for today." He nods as she grabs his hand. (i'm an aroace btw so i don't really know how to write romantic scenes but i hope that was okay!) 

They enter the theatre to see everyone chatting. "Oh good, you're back! It went well I'm guessing." Issie said, glancing at their linked hands. The couple nods with blushing smiles. Luka and Kagami sigh with sad smiles on their faces. "Great! Well if you can take your seats we can move on to part two!" They go and sit down.

"Can I say something first?" Issie nods at Marinette. "Luka," Said boy looks up quickly. "I know that you know I'm in love with Adrien and I know you say that it's okay with you, but I feel like I hurt you in a way. I don't wanna hurt you further by flaunting mine and Adrien's love.." She sighs sadly.

Luka smiles, "Marinette," She looks up. "I've always had feelings for you. That's true. But you told me a long time ago that Adrien is the one for you. I really appreciate that you care a great deal about me and that you're worried about this, but I'll be okay, I promise. And hey, I'm still young. I'll find someone else. I like having you as a friend more than not having you in my life. So, be with Adrien if he really makes you happy." Luka finished his speech with a smile and Marinette smiled back with a blush.

She cleared her throat. "Uh- Kagami," The girl looked up, shocked. "I know that you have feelings for Adrien. I'm not gonna lie, at first, I disliked you for it. But I hope we can get along and become really great friends. I don't wanna ruin a possible friendship..?"

Kagami nodded. "Adrien, what Marinette said is true. I did have romantic feelings for you ever since we met. But that is only because I thought you'd be perfect given how similar our upbringing and backgrounds are. I've had a feeling you were in love with someone else since our "double date" at the ice rink and now I know why you couldn't tell me without revealing your secret. But given this new information, I can see now that Marinette is more compatible with you than I'll ever be, so I'm gonna stop trying to pursue you. And Marinette, even though it'll take me some time to get over my feelings for Adrien, I'd still like to have you as a friend because of your honourable selflessness and will to put your friend's needs above your own. So, I wish the two of you luck." Kagami said with a sad look which then changed to a small smile to show that she was genuine.

"And last but not least, Chloé." The blonde looks at her, wide-eyed. "I know you and I dislike each other and I probably shouldn't care about you at all, but I do...very much. I care about you and your family's safety from the dangers of Hawk Moth. Anyway, I know under your spoiled brat attitude there's a fragile heart. Adrien has been one of your closest friends for years, and I hate for it to be ruined because of me." Marinette concludes.

Chloé huffs and crosses her arms. "Listen, Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" She began. "Normally, I would disapprove of anyone being with my Adrikins! Yours, yes I know, do not give me that look! Anyway, since you're Ladybug and he's that utterly silly Chat Noir-" She paused at Mari's glare; don't insult Chat Noir. "He's your great partner Chat Noir," She said sarcastically. "I can see now that you two are a perfect match and you do make him happy. Plus, you saved my life countless times. So, I guess I owe you this. And Adrikins is too valuable to have him out of my life. So, I'm gonna let this thing between you two happen." Chloé ended her approval and everyone stared at her like she was replaced by a nicer clone. "But that doesn't mean we're close friends or anything!"

"I wouldn't expect anything more from you, Chloé," Marinette said. "Your approval is enough for me." She gave the blonde a smile, who gave a reluctant but genuine smile back. Everyone else looked at the two girls like it was the end of the world, much to Adrien's amusement.

Marinette sat back down, "We can continue now!"

"Great! On to 'Stoneheart: Origins Part 2'!" Jade said pressing play.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

95.8K 3.2K 49
Marinette Dupain Cheng, the famous fashion designer of Paris and the owner of the DC fashion company was fed up with her parents for constantly askin...
191K 1.5K 37
There's smut, fluff, angst, and much more! I hope you enjoy my writing. Please don't be afraid to comment! I love reading them :) Ships included: Mar...
400 23 7
follow Ben, a devoted fan of the TV show "Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir," who is reborn into the world of his favourite series. With newfou...
5.6K 135 10
Max Phantom is a bad boy in school. He gets into fights and follows his own rules. He has a scar on his right eye. He rides a skateboard, wears a blu...