Aerglo (Aemond Targaryen x Ma...

By tiavoldy

The Perzys entrusted their life to the Targaryen family as they left Valyria, before fire ravaged the region... More

aesthetics
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Five

1.5K 45 2
By tiavoldy

A/N Just a cute ending for the chapter, my birthday is tomorrow, so I won't be updating till monday. Many thanks for reading, I appreciate so much :)

  The castle was old, made of stones, but it was beautiful, Aerglo always thought, it had gold decorations at the castle door, two pillars that were plated in gold, forming a dragon.

Nobody would accept Lady Maella, the only possible story to invent was that a sudden flu that attacked the family and left only the women. But nobody knew a flu like that, just her, what made suspiciously, not even her family would help her in this.

As far as they could see, they were in front of the stairs, the two woman, and the soldiers, in the entrance. The gates already broken down, Maekar's dragon landed before her. Three heads on a spear at her side.

"Come down, please come down." Aerglo pleaded with Aemond. His hands trembling on top of the dragon's saddle, with one arm the younger boy held him, while the other arm held the reins. He feared the boy would jump. The clouds hid the dragon, but not so much, if they looked at the sky they would notice, but the soldiers' heads focused on Maella's smile.

"Watch your eyes Aerglo, Ellaria has a knife to her neck." Aemond held the older man's body closer to him.

"Where the fuck are the archers?" Aerglo questioned, Aemond released Vhagar's reins, Aerglo paid attention to his brother's raised hand and lowering his sword. Surely he was trying to make a deal with Maella. Aerglo didn't notice the bow draw Aemond had taken from his cell pocket. Vhagar descended lower and lower, slowly, as Aemond whispered.

But Aerglo didn't notice any of this, Aerglo only focused on his brothers. But Aerglo did noticed the hum coming near his ear. And Maella hit by an arrow, her expression still in a sick smile, her red hair mingling with the blood coming from her eye, and almost in slow motion, the dagger held to Ellaria's neck made a thin gash in her neck, but slicing slightly trough her white locks.
Vhagar finally appeared before the small men, landing beside them in the courtyard. Aerglo quickly jumped off the dragon and walked towards his sister, running to hug her, which was not so accepted by the girl's state of shock.

"My hair." Ellaria cried in her brother's arms. "All dead." The two's tears quickly fell and they felt enveloped by another hug, Maekar had joined them. The only ones left of the family.

"Get them out of here immediately." Maekar ordered, he could tell what it was, their family heads, but it weighed too much on everyone to actually. "What are you doing here?" His brother questioned, a brief smile through tears.

"I couldn't leave all the idiocy alone. But I must thank Aemond." Aerglo searched the soldiers for the one-eyed prince, who was directly in front of his. "Aemond" called the boy. "We owe him, with Vhagar hidden among the clouds his arrow hit the bitch right in the eye.

"All hail the prince." Maekar proclaimed, as the chief of the house.

All the soldiers, including the family, crouched in respect to Aemond, who motioned for them to rise.
"We have business to attend to." Maekar with a heavy heart said. "But firstly I want all the counselors gone, so we can move on. All the cooks, and finally the guards for each of my family." The bloodbath had begun. "We have the most loyal people, but in theory, you guys are trash." Maekar proclaimed.

Aerglo could hear the screams, but no reaction came out of him. Screaming women, teenagers and the protectors of each of her brothers and sister. But none were worth the pain he was going through. The floor was covered in blood and people begging, but the boy didn't move and didn't intend to.

He only moved when there was no longer a scream and Aemond pulled his arm, he had been standing still for a long time, the entire courtyard had no one else, just the two boys. The sun was still shining, it was a pretty nice day, but not so much to be covered in blood.

"Take me somewhere?" Aerglo questioned, taking Aemond's arm and looking into his eyes. His face was very handsome and the scar gave an infernal charm that consumed Aerglo's being.

"Where do you want to go?" Aemond questioned, the two boys holding each other's arms. The younger man's voice was as gentle as possible.

"With Vhagar. I used to run away to an island nearby, when my stepmother pissed me off and today she got it for the last time." Aerglo explained, pointing to the boy's dragon. Aemond nodded and pulled Aerglo's arm towards Vhagar who had remained behind the soldiers until they left and was still there, his serene face indicating he was sleeping.

The two walked toward the dragon, Aemond quiet, just guiding.

"Do you want to caress him?" Aemond questioned, seeing Vhagar's eyes slowly open.

"Where?" Aerglo found the strength to play, but even so, he agreed. Aemond rolled his eye.

"Vhagar, lykirī." Aemond commanded, whispering other words to the dragon in a whisper, positioned hishand on the back of Aerglo's and gently touched Vhagar's snout (not too small), who calmly accepted the caress, leaning his body against their hands. Aerglo smiled and of his own accord affectionately passed his hand in front of the largest dragon that ever lived, seeing its yellow eyes meet his blue and red. Aemond withdrew his, and the older man missed the contact.

"Krimvose." Thank you. Aerglo told Aemond, stepping away from the dragon and heard him whisper again. Aemond's Valyrian was clean and accent less, making the whispers something special. "I miss Zaldrītsos." He commented, as the two of them positioned themselves in the cell, this time the dragon didn't bother as he felt the Perzys climb on his back. "I have never been away from him this long."

Aemond just nodded and climbed onto Vhagar's back as well, running his hand over Aerglo's body to grab Vhagar's leash. 

"Soves." fly. So it was done, and it seemed that the whole north had felt an earthquake like this as soon that Vhagar has reached his leap for flight. Aerglo guided the youngest, it wasn't such a long distance. Despite the sun that beat down, an extremely cold wind reached the two and they were grateful for not having taken off their cloak.

It didn't take long for Aerglo to point to an island, Aemond didn't understand what he'd seen on a mountain that brought him so much comfort.

"It's not a mountain, it's a volcano." He explained, as if reading the younger's thoughts. "Try a light landing, in the water preferably, I know Vhagar won't like it very much, but we don't want to wake up the volcano." Aerglo again explained to Aemond, and the boy did so, the water dampening the tremor Vhagar would cause, coming to a stop at the island's shores.

Aerglo jumped off the dragon as soon as he thought the water was shallow enough and motioned for Aemond to do the same, again he whispered to the dragon, who appeared to be dissatisfied with having his body wet by the water, but little by little and slowly the dragon followed. And the three of them placed themselves at the foot of the island. Vhagar seemed to enjoy the warm surroundings.

Aerglo guided Aemond over the rocks, up the mountain little by little, a few rips in his clothing, but determined. Aemond followed, almost dissatisfied with the horrible place the older one was showing him. By one culture, quite obviously, those of Valyrian blood weren't so happy with volcanoes.

But soon a natural pool appeared in their vision, with the blue as clear as the sky above their heads, it looked like a reflection. Smoke came out of the water, it was a bathtub itself.

Aerglo wasted no time in removing his clothes, the heat didn't bother them, Aemond quickly followed, and with a splash the older man jumped into the water, enjoying himself. Aemond was more cautious, not knowing how deep the water went, and sat down against the rocks. The surroundings resembled hell, but here, it felt like paradise. After swimming from side to side and Aemond just watching him, Aerglo finally placed in the same position as the youngest, but facing each other. It must have been twenty feet in diameter in that round pool.

"What do you wear under your eye patch?" Aerglo questioned, feeling comfortable doing so.

"Nothing." Aemond replied, not withdrawing, but letting Aerglo's imagination roam. The eldest was an expert sculptor, had all his family's faces carved by the castle, except his own, who had been painted for him, an old love.

"What do you think of a sapphire?" He questioned and Aemond narrowed his eyes, letting out a low laugh. "I can and I have one. I got it as a gift from my father a long time ago, it came from Valyria." Aerglo tried to convince him.

"It wouldn't be bad." Aemond replied, a small smile gracing his lips.

"I would have to see your eye, when we get back, is everything okay?" Aerglo questioned, fearing the boy wouldn't show.

"Everything is fine." Aerglo smiled at the response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 209 3
SEQUEL - READ PART I FIRST!!!! "Thus was Prince Daemon banished from his brother the King's city, and with him his niece and newborn heirs. Exile had...
110K 3.5K 44
Rhaegar Targaryen is the only son of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, Heir to the Iron Throne, but many don't wish him to lead even his father has his d...
7.2K 336 34
In a world where The North stayed an independent kingdom after the Targaryen conquerors took the rest of Westeros, the Northern kingdom is in shamble...
13.1K 766 56
SEQUEL TO BURN ME Eighteen years after the dance of dragons... Aemond and Rhaella Targaryen sired five children. Their first sons death came far too...