Business man's Forced Love

By Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... More

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

22. Jealousy

2.3K 75 9
By Uniqworld

Third person's POV

It's Five in the morning. Kabir could not sleep the whole night. he could not digest that someone tried to touch her kitten. He is still waiting for the call from his to hear the news of that man's death. When he come back to room it was already 2 am.
He was looking at the girl lying next to him.who is now his wife.He was touching her soft cheeks with his hands.He kissed her forehead then her cheeks.
He was about to kiss her lips but he hear that she was mumbling something in her sleep.

"Please don't come near me" - Akta was mumbling.

"Hey kitten what happened?" - Kabir asked. He can't hear what was Akta telling.

"Stay away p.. please "- Akta said again.

This time Kabir can hear her clearly. her body was trembling. When he saw her trembling, he hugged Akta.
She was Still trembling.
Kabir gets worried.

"Some one please help me." - Akta said again.

Now Kabir understand that she having nightmare of tomorrow incident. His kitten was so scared by that man that she is scared even in her dreams. That f*cking man should be killed in worst way thousand times, not once. He was gritted his teath in anger. When he saw that Akta was sweating Badly he hold her more tightly and wipe her sweat.

"Please let me go. NOOoooo" - Akta said and wakeup with a jerk.

She sat on the bed while screaming. Kabir also sat on the bed.

"It's Ok Kitten. it's just a dream he is no mo.... I mean he is not here. He is in jail." - Kabir said hugging her.

They stay still for few minutes.

"let me go" - Akta said struggling in her embrace.

Kabir immediately broke the hug. Akta went for freshen up. Kabir lay on the bed again and start calling Raghav.

Phone conversation start :-

Raghav - "Good morning Boss."

Kabir - "Morning , what happened to that bastard. Why did I get any update yet."

Raghav - "Sorry boss, gaurd think that you were sleeping so they don't want to disturb you. They called me and said that man is dead in brutal way. "

Kabir - "That meant nothing to him. Even if he die thousand times, it is still didn't work. I want to kill him again and again in worst way."

Phone conversation end.

As soon as Kabir turned away after talking, he saw that Akta was standing behind him. Kabir was shocked to see her because he don't want her to know anything.

"What are you doing here? You were in bathroom."- Kabir asked and Start walking towards her.

As soon as Akta saw him moving towards her, she started taking steps backwards.

"Don't closer, you are a murderer." - Akta said taking her step back.

"What are you saying kitten, I can't get that." - Kabir asked her.

"Y..you kill that man, didn't you?" - Akta asked him.

"I don't know what you are talking?" - Kabir said pretending.

"I know you kill that man who try to harres me. I hear already hear your conversation." - Akta said in a bit loud voice.

"I wanted you not to know anything but when you have already known then listen." - Kabir was about to say more but Akta cut him.

"Just say did you kill him or not." - Akta asked again.

"YES, I KILL THAT BASTARD AND I WILL KILL EVERY F*CKING PERSON WHO TRY TO TOUCH YOU. WHO TRY TO COME BETWEEN US. DID YOU HEAR IT. AND YES I AM A MURDERER SO WHAT YOU CAN'T GO AWAY FROM ME." - Kabir said screaming.

"I will not be with you forever,one day I will run away from here." - Akta said looking at him.

As soon these word come from her mouth. Kabir pinned her against the wall and clutch her face tightly.

"What are you thinking I will let you run away from here. No, kitten I will cage you in this mansion for ever. So you can't go away from me. You are only mine. Even you yourself can't deny this fact." - Kabir said in dark voice.

Akta look at him with teary eyes. Kabir was holding her cheeks very tightly. her body was being crushed under him.

"Let go. I can't breathe" - Akta said with difficulty.

As Kabir saw her breathless he let go immediately.

"You can sleep I am going for jogging." - Kabir said and come out from room.

_____________________________________

Now Kabir is getting ready to go to office. Akta is standing at a distance watching him.

"I am going collage today." - Akta told to him.

"Ok, kitten as your wish." - Kabir said softly.

Kabir has his breakfast and leaves for office. Akta also got ready and left for college.

She reached collage with her friends. Today Raghav did not come with her but the driver came to drop her off.

"Uncle you can go home . I will come back with them." - Akta said coming out of the car.

Her friends also come out of the car.

"But, madam sir will be angry if i will leave." - Driver said.

"Uncle don't call me madam I am like your daughter. Now you go I will handle Kabir." - Akta said to driver.

Driver went to home. They went straight for their classes.

In class

He came inside the class and went to the seat and sat down. After some time a boy came and stood near his seat.

"Can I sit here?" - the boy asked.

"No" - Shreya said but Meena cut her.

"Yes, you can." - Meena said.

The boy sit with them.

"Hi, my name is Abhimanyu." - The boy introduce himself.

"Hi, I am Meena and they are my friends Shreya, Anjali, Akta." - Meena introduce them.

"So can we be friends" - Abhimanyu asked.

"Yes, why not" - Anjali said.

Shreya held her hand tightly. She look at her.

"We can't" - Shreya mouthed.

"But why?" - Anjali asked raising her eyebrows.

Abhimanyu hear their conversation.

"Hey, I am not a bad guy. You all can trust." - Abhimanyu said.

"But I can't" - Finally Akta broke her silence.

"But why Little girl ? Am I looking like a monster" - Abhimanyu asked to her.

"No you don't understand. I don't want to be friend with anyone. My friends are enough for me." I don't want Kabir to trouble anyone again because of me. - Akta
said.

"He is nice guy why we can't be friend with him." - Meena asked.

"I said I don't want........" - Akta didn't complete her sentence because the lecturer come in class.

After finishing the class, they went cafeteria for lunch. Abhimanyu was also walking along with them.

"Why are you following us" - Sherya asked him.

"Because I want to be friends with you all." - Abhimanyu said.

"O God this man is eating my brain cells. Ok you can.' - Akta said frustrated.

They reached the cafeteria. they were eating while talking. After that they went to the mall to buy something.

"Little girl I want to buy a shirt can you choose for me." - Abhimanyu said to Akta who was following her friends like lost puppy.

"Yes, Akta You choose shirt for him till then we will buy some groceries for home." - Shreya said to her.

"Ok "- Akta said and start choosing shirt for him.

"How is it" - Akta asked showing him dark blue shirt.

"Nothing special." - Abhimanyu said touching the shirt.

At last he choose one black shirt.

"Done shopping, let's go." - Meena asked them while coming from behind.

"Hmm let's go" - Akta said lazily.

They were coming out of the mall while talking.

"I have to go home soon. If any gaurd tell him that I am still not went home. Then I don't know what will Kabir do?" - Akta said panicking.

"Who is Kabir ?" - Abhimanyu asked?

"He is her husband?" - Meena told him.

"What she is married ?" - Abhimanyu said in shock.

"Hey, you were not love with her right." - Meena asked teasing.

"What are you talking. I only wanted to be friends with you because I am new here. By the way Congratulations for your marriage." - Abhimanyu said shaking his hand with Akta.

They were right now standing outside of the mall. They were too busy in thoughts that they didn't see the Strom coming towards them. With a loud thug Abhimanyu hit the wall.

"K..Kabir" - Akta said in fear.

Kabir held Akta's hand and started dragging her along with him.

"Hey Mr. leave her where are you taking her "- Abhimanyu asked to Kabir.

"I am her husband. I can take her anywhere." - Kabir said in his deep voice.

He forced Akta to sit in the car and started leaving. He held Akta's hand tightly all the way. His eyes were red due to the anger.

"Kabir please realise my hand it's hurting" - Akta said with his teary eyes.

He didn't say anything he still held her wrist. He was seeing out of window to control his anger.

As soon as he reached the mansion, Kabir dragged Ekta to the room and threw her on the bed. He went and sat comfortably on the couch.

"So tell me kitten did you enjoyed today? How was your shopping with your new boyfriend. "- Kabir asked asked in calm yet dark voice.

Akta got up from bed rubbing her hand and went and stood in front of him.There is no more fear in his eyes, just anger.

"What the hell are you saying. We are just friends. You are really a very suspicious person.how can you say this? you always say that you know me better than myself. This is what you know about me. We become friends today and you are saying that he is my boyfriend." - Akta said angrily.

"IF HE IS NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?" - Kabir scream getting up from the couch and throw his phone towards her.

Akta grabs his phone and looks at it It had Abhimanyu and his pictures. In which both of them were standing a little closer to each other while holding hands. Her eyes went wide after seeing that. There were many photos like that. It was all from mall.

"Now what will you say." - Kabir asked her greding his teath.

"These pictures are fake. I mean it is taken from another angle which makes it look like we are a couple.We are just selecting shirts for him. I don't know who is doing this." - Akta explain herself.

"What did you say?you were selecting Shirt for him Haan.
You never select anything for me and that.And the man with whom you have not met for a whole day. You are roaming around selecting things for him. That your friend is more important in your life than me." - Kabir said moving closer to her and pinned her in wall.

"Yes, he is more important then you, because I hate you with my core." - Akta scream.

"AKTAAaa" - Kabir said and punch the wall hard.

Akta closed her Eyes tightly in fear. Her body start shaking due to fear.
Kabir realise her and pick up the cigarette from the drower. He was feeling frustrated. If he didn't control his anger. Even he didn't know what he will do.
He lit up the cigarette and start smoking.

"So that boy is more important to you than me. That boy who came today also came among us. Is my love so weak? No, my love is not weak. I would do anything to keep you with me. But something has to be done about that boy. What to do .*pretend to think putting his finger in chin* Hmm, Why don't I kill him?What do you say kitten ?Whoever comes among us will have to leave this world." - Kabir said darkly looking at her.

Akta eyes went wide when she hear killing word. This phycho can do this, there is no suspicious in this. As he killed two men earlier who tried to touch her.The color of her face went away after thinking all this.
Kabir was looking at the expressions on her face. He crushed the cigarette under his feet and walk towards her.

"So what did you say? Should I kill him? How about you kill him with your own hands. Imagine a friend killing her own friend. Wow what a scene." - Kabir said smriking.

Akta about to say something but Kabir again spoke.

'But you have one more way." - as Kabir said his kitten's face lit up.

"W..what is that ? "- Akta asked immediately.

"Why so hurry kitten.You are so worried about your new friend. You have never worried so much for me.I am jealous. Now I think leave it the other way, I will kill him." - Kabir said chuckling.

"No Kabir don't kill him.There is no fault of Abhimanyu in this.Leave him, I will do whatever you say please." - Akta said pleading.

"Are you sure kitten Don't regret later." - Kabir asked smriking.

"I am sure." I can't stand seeing someone else's life being lost because of me.Whatever this madman says, I accept it.- Akta said .

"You will not go to college from now on." - Kabir announced.

Kabir's that word shattered her dreams fully. Tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"B..but how I..i will complete my studies." - Akta said looking at him with teary eyes.

"Online classes." - Kabir said simply.

"But in this way I will not understand equally." - Akta said .

"I told you already my decision. If you do not like this option, then we adopt the first one. It seems more correct to me anyway." - Kabir said with dark smile.

'No, no, I will accept what will you say just spare him." - Akta said wiping her tears.

"One more thing from now on not even collage you are not allowed to leave mansion alone, without gaurds or me." - Kabir said.

"But......." - Akta about to say more but Kabir cut her in middle.

'What ? Do you want first option?. Accept all things what I am saying or kill your new friend. Dicision is yours."
- Kabir said and lay on the bed.

"O..ok" - Akta said and run towards bathroom.

She went there and cried her heart out. Why does this happen to him as well? Why did God bind him with this mad man why ?

"If you have cried then come outside, I have to freshen up."- Kabir Sid loudly so Akta can hear.

She come out of the bathroom wiping her tears.

Somewhere in a mansion

A girl is sitting in her room facing the window with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Sceaming girl, today your real face must have come in front of Kabir. Ups sorry I mean fake face which has been created by me." - The girl said sipping her wine.

the girl turn around and she was none other then Maya.

"What do you think that You will live comfortably with Kabir after breaking my dream.Now I am alive, I will never let this happen. I am the one who took those photos in the mall and send to Kabir by unknown number." - Maya said putting her glass on table.

Then she went towards the wordrobe and Kabir's picture was taken out of it.

'You broke my dream of being Kabir's wife. I will make you regret your dicision. Poor Akta, Kabir must have shouting at you or beating you right now. Ha ha ha haaa. You deserve it." - Maya said laughing.

Hello my lovely readers 🥰 here the new chapter. Enjoy it but don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for your love and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
20.3K 788 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
232K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
299K 9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...