World's Collide

DefinatlyNotARat

What would happen if Ranboo was transported to a world where everyone had powers, and there was no war to be... Еще

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N

Chapter 4

940 33 7
DefinatlyNotARat

A/N:  I understand that the dorms where introduced after the USJ attack but for the sack of not having to rewrite the last chapter I am going to make it so that they where already living in the dorms before then. I hope you all understand. 

I am also aiming to try and get theses paragraphs to be longer than the ones I have written before, I hope that they will be. I will know  if this is longer than the others because this message will stay in. (It probably won't). 

Enjoy...

3rd person

Ranboo had begun to get rather bored sitting alone, so he decided to take a walk around and explore. So far he had found a large community room, the kitchen and a strange machine that could take you to different floors in the building. He did think about looking in the other rooms that lined the hallways but had decided against it. To be completely honest, there wasn't much to see.

Walking back to the room he was given, after a failed attempt at curing his boredom, he heard footsteps and then multiple voices. He poked his head round the corner and saw a bunch of kids, some of which looked quite odd. 'This is probably to do with the quirk mutation things that Aizawa man was talking about' Ranboo thought to himself. He then saw the group of kids that had run into him in the forest a few hours ago. his eyes widened, worried that the angry blond boy might try and attack him again. Not even a few seconds later he turned around and walked quickly back to his appointed room. Not knowing he had caught the attention of a certain dual haired boy.

-----

"So do you mind if I ask you some questions about your quirk so that I can add them to my book Todoroki?" Midoriya walked beside Todoroki hoping to add some information on his quirk to his book. Just before he went to answer, a split half black and white tail was spotted in the corner of his eye. This caused him to stop suddenly and walk towards where he had seen it.

"Todoroki?" Midoriya said as Todoroki slowly walked over to the corridor on the other side of the room.

"I think there is somebody else in here with us" he said without any expression. He walked round the corner to see the tail once again, this time making its way into one of the dorm rooms. But this time he used his quirk to shoot ice at the stranger, freezing the tail to the wall.

Right after, a small but loud groan was heard by a few other students. "What have you done now you icy hot bastard!" Bakugou stomped over angrily.

"There was a stranger in the dorms" he repeated to Bakugou. The students who were in the surrounding area turned their heads to see what was happening to make so much noise.

"W- what if it's another villain?" Midoriya said shakily.

"I'll kill the bastard!" Bakugou yelled raising his hands and running towards the frozen tail to attack. "Die!" Mid run he suddenly stopped as a long grey piece of fabric wrapped around his arms and torso, leaving him motionless.

"Bakugou Katsuki!" A strong stern voice interrupted, "you will do nothing of the sort."

They all turned their heads to be faced with their home room teacher looking at the three boys with a scowl engraved onto his face.

"Mister Aizawa" the green haired boy said surprised.

"That boy is a guest here until we find a way to get him home, so I would appreciate it greatly if you didn't attack him." He said, freeing Bakugou from his scarves. Walking over to the boys, who now stood there in silence, he looked at Todoroki. "Could you unfreeze him now". He said before walking in Ranboo's direction.

Todoroki remained silent walking just behind Aizawa in the same direction followed by Midoriya, who was quite intrigued on who was in the dorms.

All three of them turned to see Ranboo sitting on the ground pulling at the ice with all his strength, trying to free his tail. Aizawa cleared his throat, catching Ranboo's attention.

-----

"Come ooooon" Ranboo whined in an attempt to pull his tail from the ice it was encapsulated inside. This was the only thing on his mind at the moment, until he heard someone clearing their throat. He looked up to see the same black haired male who had brought him here a few hours ago. Followed by two younger teens who he remembered to be two of the students that were calling him a villain earlier in the day. He forced a smile "I'm not even here for a day and already someone is trying to get me killed" He said with a sarcastic tone.

"If I wanted you dead I would have already killed you" Todoroki replied, obviously not picking up on the sarcasm. Ranboo turned his head slightly to look at him with a scared expression on his face. Midoriya suddenly steps between the two after noticing the tension between them.

"No no, he didn't mean it like that." He said trying to resolve the situation.

"O-oh ok" Ranboo replied, now feeling slightly more reassured by the green haired boy's statement.

Aizawa just stood there awkwardly before speaking "Todoroki if you wouldn't mind" He stepped to the side gesturing to the ice capsule mounted on the wall, of which still contained Ranboo's frozen tail. He didn't say another word, only walked forwards and placed his left hand on top of the ice. He hesitated for a second, before carefully activating his quirk as the ice began to melt. Ranboo watched in awe as the bright red flames danced across the ice, he watched as it slowly faded away and all that remained was his tail and a few wet patches on the wall and floor, where the water had retreated to.

Ranboo looked back at Todoroki, still amazed by what he had just seen. "That was so cool!" He said excitedly. But Todoroki just turned and walked down the hall and into his room. Ranboo stared blankly, not knowing what to say.

"Sorry about him," Midoriya said reaching out a hand to help Ranboo stand. "He isn't the most.... social person" He rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand.

Ranboo grabbed his hand and stood firmly on both of his feet. "No, that's fine. One of my friends from home isn't very social either". He reassured the boy.

"Midoriya,he will be joining class 1-A starting tomorrow so you can show him the way there or something" The tired man said before walking off "I don't get paid enough for this crap" he said before disappearing round a corner.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku if you would like" He said to Ranboo.

"Alright, my name is Ranboo _Beloved but you can just call me Ranboo" He replied back.

"Well Ranboo I'm sorry about all of the trouble, but after this morning some people have been on edge"

"It's not a problem, believe me I've been through worse" Deku didn't quite know how to respond to that, so instead he decided just to brush it off.

"Well you might want to go see recovery girl to check your tail for any injuries" He said with a worried tone. "Then I'll introduce you to some of the people in our class"

"Oh okay, do you mind showing me the way I haven't really had a chance to find my way around the place quite yet" Ranboo placed a hand on the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure that won't be a problem!" Deku replied to him enthusiastically, as they began to walk to the door out of the dorms.

(Sorry for the skip, I wasn't sure how to fill that piece)

-----

Recovery girl finished wrapping bandages around his tail and tying it off to keep it secure. "Now have some minor Ice burns near the end of your tail but nothing a few bandages and some god rest can't fix".

Ranboo turned round once the bandages were on "Thank you ma'am". She smiled at him before Ranboo walked out of the door to see Deku, who had been waiting outside the door for him.

"Alright now we should head back since it's getting dark then I can introduce you to everyone!" He said with a wide smile.

The two of them continued to talk all the way back to the dorms building about random stuff to get to know each other. Ranboo was quite pleased to have already made a new friend in this strange place. Once they got inside Ranboo looked up to see around 9 other teenagers all gathered in the community space, most of them apart from one spiky haired blonde, looked over at him. Ranboo gulped, not expecting to have this amount of attention on him.

"Everyone this is Ranboo" Deku said gesturing to the tall boy next to him.

Ranboo slightly raised his hand.

"Hello".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this book I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

178K 4.8K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
556K 29.7K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...
24.4K 530 21
When two very different boys get put in the same dorm. Will they become friends? More then friends? Enemy's? What will happen when Dabi sleeps with s...
29.2K 681 17
What if Kaguya hadn't been sealed what if by the last minute she had saved black Zetsu and sent herself and Black Zetsu to the My Hero Academia world...