P H A T

By ThatKidKierra234

"You beautiful ma fuck what everybody else think. You beautiful. " More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Questions and conerns.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
give me feedback🤍🥺
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Its out!
37.
38.
39
40.
41.
42
43.
Update/New book???
44.
45.
Lets chat.
Book 2??
Book 2 is offcially out!

11.

13.9K 530 233
By ThatKidKierra234

This chapter will be told 3rd person point of view

So prepare yourselves!

Omniscient

Andre was driving while bopping his head to the music that played on the radio. He glanced over at Evelyn as she strolled on her phone.

He was surprised she didn't say anything about his choice of music because he knew she didn't listen to that type of music but she didn't say anything.

Andre turned the music down and looked over at Evelyn again.

"My music bothering you mama?"

"No it's fine. " She looked up with a smile.

"You can get aux if you want to. I wanna hear what you like to listen to. " 

"Oh I'm an old soul" She chuckled lightly.

"So ain't nothing wrong with that" I said as I stopped at a red light.

"Okay I warned you though. "

He unplugged his phone with his free hand and she grabbed the aux hooking it up to her phone.

A couple seconds later a song played.

Girl if I told you I love you
That doesn't mean that I don't care, oooh
And when I tell you I need you
Don't you think that I'll never be there, ooooh

Baby I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into
Deception and lies
Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind
I'm only saying what's in my heart

"This Cupid by 112?" I glanced at her and she smiled.

"Yes! How did you know?"

I chuckled. "My mama play this all the time. I actually fuck with the song. The lyrics mean something"

"Exactly! Finally somebody understands my music"

Evelyn was surprised to know that a man like DeAndre liked old school music like her. Most men like him wouldn't even acknowledge that type of music. So that right there was a A+ for her.

"Cupid doesn't lie..but  you won't know unless you give it a try.." He sung.

Evelyn smiled. She never had a man sing to her before this was so cute to her.

"Oh baby, true love won't lie but we won't know unless we give it a try" She sung along.

He glanced over at her and smiled.

DeAndre thought Evelyn's voice was beautiful. She could indeed sing and he wondered why she haven't used that talent of hers yet.

Damn. He thought to his self.

"You got a beautiful voice. You know that?" He asked.

"Thank you, and yes I do."

"Why haven't you used it? You can go far with that shit"

"I just really don't want to be a singer. Yea I love my voice but, I just don't feel like singing is something I want to do for the rest of my life" She said as I pulled into Glen's nails parking lot.

"I understand that. Your voice is beautiful though ma real shit" He said cutting the car off.

"Thank you" She smiled.

"Andree.." She said looking outside noticing where they were.

"Aht come on and get out" He chuckled opening the door.

Evelyn sighed and got out the car shutting the door. She followed Andre into the crowded nail solon.

The bell on the door ringed as Evelyn and Andre walked in.

"How may I help you?" The Chinese lady spoke as they walked in

"I want to get her nails, toes and eyebrows done" He said.

"Okay 5 min please" The Chinese woman said.

The woman spoke a few words in Chinese as DeAndre and Evelyn sat down.

"You staying here with me?" She asked.

"Yea of course. Why wouldn't I?" He asked.

"Most men don't like to sit in a nail shop with a bunch of women"

"I'm not most men. I'm Andre" He smirked making her chuckle.

"You right I'm sorry. "

"It's all good mama. I know you not use to this shit"

DeAndre was actually really happy that no other man has done this with her. He wanted to be her first everything even though he wouldn't be the person to take her virginity but he was happy that everything else would be her first.

"Ma'am you follow me" The Chinese short man said.

"Go ahead I'll be right over here. I'll sit beside you when you get your nails done" He said.

Evelyn nodded and followed the man to pedicure chairs. Evelyn sat down in the chair and started taking her uggs and socks off and put her feet in the water. The Chinese man closed the arm rest and walked away.

Evelyn picked up the remote to the massage chair and turned it on and laid back with her eyes closed relaxed.

DING!

Evelyn looked down at her phone to see a message from Andre. She looked up to see him strolling on her phone not paying attention. She unlocked the phone and went to the message thread to see what he said.

AN/ y'all like these messages better? I know it can get hard to read the message so I found a better way. Y'all let me know how y'all feel.

She laughed at her message loudly. She quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment. She didn't mean to laugh that loud.

DeAndre looked up at her trying to keep a straight face to what she texted him but he just couldn't so he cracked a smile.
He just couldn't hide his smile from Evelyn like he did everyone else.

"How you doing ma'am" The nail tech asked as she placed her materials down.

"I'm doing fine" She said with a smile.

"What would you like done to your toes and nails today?"

"I want my toes white and I'll show you how I want my nails when we get to it.

The mail tech nodded and started to get to work.

2 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳..

Evelyn was finally finished with everything and they were now in the car on the way to their next stop.

"Andre where are we going?" She asked.

"Don't worry about that ma just relax and ride" He told her

"Just tell me pleasee.. I won't say no"

"It's a surprise" He said.

"Andre!" She said growing frustrated. She just didn't understand why he couldn't tell her where he was taking her.

"Evelyn just ride"

Evelyn rolled her eyes and turned towards the window.

DeAndre chuckled at her actions. The only reason he wasn't telling her where he was taking her was cause he knew she would really say no to this one and today he wasn't taking no for a answer.

They finally pulled up to the mall turning into the parking alley. He found a parking spot and parked the car.

"Andre I'm not letting you do this one"

"Well I am"

"No. You've already spent to much money on me.. "

"That's because I want to baby. Let me do that for you"

Evelyn was shocked that he said baby. She expected it but he just didn't expect it so soon.

"Can you let me do that mama?" He asked gently grabbing her face.

"Y-Yeah" She stammered

"Alright. So stop asking so many questions and just go with the flow"

"Okay"

"Come on let's get our"

Evelyn smiled to herself as she got out the car and shut the door. Once Evelyn was out her and DeAndre walked into the mall.

"Alright mama, you can go in any store you want no budget. And don't say my name just shop mama" He chuckled.

"You're spoiling me.. "

"That's what a real man suppose to do" He said as he wrapped his arm around her.

"So what store we going in?" He asked.

"Victoria secret"

"Ight let's go"

He kept his arm around Evelyn as they walked to Victoria secret.

"You don't want no panties?" He asked as he flipped through the underwear.

"Do you see how big my butt is? I can't fit those"

"Oh I see it" He smirked.

She laughed shaking her head at his foolishness.

"Okay I think I'm done in here"

"You sure? You only got perfume and lotions.

"That's what u like and beside I can't wear anything out of here. "

"Have you looked mama?"

"I don't bother to look cause I know I can't"

"What's your size?"

Evelyn didn't want to tell him her size because she was so embarrassed by how big she was she thought that he wouldn't be interested in her if he knew.

"Baby it's okay just tell me"

"A 1x.." She said lowly.

He looked through the panties finding a 1x pulling it out.

"Your size right here"

"Really?" She asked surprised.

"Yea they got your size in here. So come on get some clothes and stuff.

"Okay"

DeAndre didn't like the fact that she was so afraid to tell him her size. He didn't see anything wrong with a 1x and he didn't see why she was so nervous to tell him. But he decided not to say anything until they ate dinner.

After Evelyn found her a couple panties, bra and even some pajama sets they headed to the cash register to pay.

"Okay your total will be $67.04 " The girl said.

DeAndre took his black card out and swiped it and did a couple things on the key pad.

"Alright you guys have a good rest of your day" The girl said handing Evelyn her bags and they headed out the store.

"Alright where next mama?"

"I don't really have anywhere else to go in here"

"Let's get you some shoes come on"

"Andree.."

"Come on and give me these bags. " He said taking the bags away from her.

Evelyn sighed and handed him the bags as they headed to foot locker.

This was going to be a long day. Evelyn thought to herself.

7:00pm

After taking her to get her hair done, nails toes and eyebrows done and shopping they were now on their way to the restaurant. After Foot locker they stopped at bath and body works since that was Evelyn's favorite store and now they were on the way to eat.

DeAndre was impress that Evelyn didn't spend a lot of money. Most girls he took shopping would spent over $1000 dollars but the most Evelyn spent was $300 which wasn't bad to him. He also liked how she didn't want to do anyof this he had to beg her half the time and he loved that. That showed him that Evelyn wasn't after his money and she really liked him.

They pulled into Ruth Chris and parked the car.

"Andre this is expensive.."

"Don't worry about all that. This our last stop anyways. "

"You really out did yourself today.. so thank you"

"You welcome mama. Anything for you. " He smiled.

"Now this what I want you to do for me. I made reservations when you were getting your hair done so you go in and say Andre and they'll lead you to the table. I gotta handle some business right quick I'll be right in. Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah"

"Alright go ahead I'm coming"

Evelyn got out the car and headed into the restaurant. Once Evelyn was in DeAndre got out the car and went to the trunk and opened it. He grabbed the flowers and chocolate and closed the trunk locking the doors and headed into the restaurant.

"Welcome to Ruth Chris how many?"The girl asked with a smile

"Andre" He said

"Ah, follow me"

He followed her to where the booths were and walked down 3 booths down where Evelyn was.

"Here you go. A waiter will be with you soon" The girl smiled and walked away.

"Andre, what's this?"

"Just something slight. I got something else but I couldn't bring it in here" He said as he sat down

"Aww this is so sweet.. I'm glad I didn't wear makeup today"

He chuckled giving her the chocolate and flowers.

"Thank you."

"You welcome mama. Now you can stop with the questions cause we finished for the day"

"Good cause you spoiled me all day. I'm not use to that"

"I know but I wanted to. You deserved it"

She smiled.

"But now it's time to talk about what went down last night. " He said seriously.

"Okay lets talk"

Hopefully this goes well. Andre thought to himself.

Evelyn was glad he said that cause she had a lot of questions that needed answers.

Next chapter will be the "talk" so get ready cause they airing everything out.

How y'all feel about the 3rd person point of view?

How was y'all thanksgiving? 🦃❤️

What's y'all favorite thanksgiving dish?

How old are y'all?

I wanna get to know my readers so fill me in🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 3.9K 22
"My name is Nicholas." _________________________ she was beautiful unlike any girl Taymor has ever seen before it felt like love at first sight, tha...
167K 5.4K 38
𝓎𝒷𝓃𝓀 | '𝒾𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒾 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
195 75 54
To the boy they said he wanted everything to do with me, I hate you for making me believe you did To the boy that said be wanted nothing to do with...
10.2K 364 14
Sequal to "I see you".