𝒯𝒽𝑒 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‚π‘œπ‘œοΏ½...

By KOTLCnerdsokeefe

All characters except my own belong to Shannon Messenger Sophie is missing, and has been for about three year... More

Chapter 1 Keefe
Chapter 2 Biana
Chapter 3 Leo
Chapter 5 Ember
Chapter 6 Dex
Chapter 7 Biana
Chapter 8 Ember
Chapter 9 Dex
Chapter 10 Biana
Chapter 11 Ember
Chapter 12 Icicle/Sophe
Chapter 13 Keefe
Chapter 14 Biana
Chapter 15 Keefe
Chapter 16 Sophie/Icicle
Chpater 17 Biana
Chapter 18 Sophie/Icicle
Chapter 19 Tam
Chapter 20 Sophie/Icicle
Chapter 21 Aurora
The Dead moonlark
Chapter 22 Sophie/Icicle + Fitz
Chapter 23 Fitz
OK WOW
ALRIGHT WHAT THE HECK?!
Chapter 24 Aurora
Chapter 25 Sophie/Icicle
Chapter 26 Sophie/Icicle + Aurora
QUESTIONS
Chapter 27 Sophie/Icicle
Chapter 28 So is she on our side or what? + QUESTIONS
Chapter 29 Keefe
Chapter 30 Keefe
Chapter 31 Sophie
Chapter 32 Keefe

Chapter 4 Biana

482 7 6
By KOTLCnerdsokeefe

Biana had just sat down when little Miss Moonlark 2.0 aka Sophie Foster's replacement Ruby Fox came into Everglen.

"What the heck do you want?!" Biana snapped, her hand turning into a fist.

"I was wondering if we could do homework together-" Ruby started.

Ruby had brown hair and normal blue eyes. One of the black swan members gave their daughter aka Ruby to be moonlark 2.0 which meant they gave Ruby loads of abilities every single one of them is one of Sophie's as well as Ruby's original abilities which was an empath. Silveny refused to even look at Ruby and if Biana could, she would do the same thing.

"Get out of here now!" A male voice snapped.
Fitz

"Fitz," Ruby said dreamily.

"Get out of our house or I will personally drop-kick you out the door!" Fitz growled.

"Fine, Sophie deserved to be replaced, she was so selfish and idiotic," Ruby said as she started to walk off, Biana tried to hold Fitz back but he got out of her grasp and grabbed Ruby, and slapped her.

"SAY ONE BAD THING ABOUT MY CONGATE AND YOUR DEAD!" Fitz yelled.

Ruby ran off, screaming.

"Thanks, Fitz," Biana sighed.

"Anytime, she's terrible, I am so sorry you in her level," he said back.

"Please save me," she said back, sighing.

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT RUBY NEEDS TO BE INTRODUCED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 91 37
In this version, Sophie and Keefe meet when they're children and don't realize they want to spend the rest of their lives together until Sophie is hu...
You Instead By T

Fanfiction

6.8K 63 30
Sophie has always liked Fitz. But does she really? 7 years after the Neverseen is defeated, Sophie finds herself alone. Fitz hadn't wanted to deal wi...
70.1K 567 68
A Sokeefe Fanfiction Sophie and the gang are still at war with the Neverseen. Along with the struggles of fighting, Sophie and her friends are learni...
19.3K 226 27
After Sophie manifests a new and dangerous ability, the Black Swan forbids her to contact any of her friends and family. But can Sophie resist seeing...