Love or Attraction (Cha Eunwo...

By Baekhyunielover_92

Cha Eunwoo Or Hwang In-Yeop ff This story is of a beautiful friendship and a love story, suddenly one person... More

Introduction
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
Chapter: 16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter : 20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter: 8

398 23 70
By Baekhyunielover_92

    ☆☆Really friends?☆☆

In the story:

Next day Y/N went to university and saw In-Yeop and Jennie getting off the bike. Y/N went near In-Yeop.

Y/N : Cookie do you remember you told about  my and Jennie's friendship thing, are we going to do it?

In-Yeop : Oh Yeah Jennie you know Y/N already right?

Jennie didn't answer just nodded as a yes.

In-Yeop :You both are my friends .From today on we should all be friends.Is it ok for you Jennie?

Jennie gave an awkward smile: Sure. Ok friends!

Y/N gave her a pretty smile.

In-Yeop and Y/N understood that Jennie was not very happy about the situation.

Jennie : In-Yeop let's go to our classroom.

Jennie quickly pulled him and took him to their classroom. Y/N gave a sad smile to herself and went.

The same thing happened as In-Yeop and Jennie were sitting together while Y/N was sitting all by herself. No one in the entire class, not even In-Yeop looked back at her.

They had an assignment to do but In-Yeop was struggling. Y/N noticed that

Y/N : Cookie should I help you with that?

Jennie : It's ok Y/N it's our task so I'll help him.Don't worry.

In-Yeop : Yeah Jennie is right. Us two can do it.

Y/N with a sad smile : Ok

They were both struggling because they weren't that good but they didn't take Y/N's help.

Y/N watched their struggle.

Y/N in mind : This is the first time Cookie has not taken my help.

During lunch Jennie went to the washroom so In-Yeop and Y/N sat together. Jennie suddenly returned

In-Yeop : Oh this is Jennie's seat! Y/N would you mind sitting somewhere else?

As Y/N was about to leave with a sad face.

Jennie : Y/N you can stay there. I have a better place.

Jennie sat on In-Yeop's lap. Although In-Yeop was surprised at first but eventually he liked it.Everyone was looking at them with shocked face. Some were  gossiping about it but they didn't mind.

They smiled at each other and In-Yeop held Jennie's waist. This broke Y/N's heart. They were smiling at each other and feeding each other.

Bambam and Jackson were shocked by the scene and felt bad for Y/N. At the end of eating Jackson and Bambam callled Y/N.

Jackson : Wow In-Yeop is totally avoiding you as I can see.I can't believe my eyes.How is this possible?

Y/N : No he said that me and Jennie are all his friends. He said that since we spent time a lot before, he's giving time to Jennie because she is new here.

Bambam : Who are you trying to explain to, us or you? Are you just trying to comfort yourself?

Jackson: I can tell by your face that you are hurt but you are not expressing it.

Y/N couldn't hold it in and started crying.

Jackson and Bambam hugged her.

Jackson : Hey please don't cry. I know what you can do, propose to him.

Y/N : But I'm worried that this will ruin our friendship or he'll get mad at me.

Bambam : No be brave. Think of a good time and propose to him.

Y/N :  Oppa next month it's his birthday. Should I propose to him then?

Jackson+Bambam : Yeah that's the best time to. You can give him a good surprise.

From then on Y/N could feel that she was only called a 'friend'. They neither got along with her nor tried to spend time together.

But Y/N didn't want to lose her Cookie so she did her best because her cookie is the most important person to her. She tried her best to find time to hang out with In-Yeop.

One day:

Y/N : Cookie it's been a very long time, let's go to the riverside.

In-Yeop : Oh Y/N  I'm sorry I have to go to Jennie's house for dance practice so I can't go with you.

Another day:

Y/N : Cookie we haven't played games in a while so let's play games together.

In-Yeop : Ok then let's play the online games at Jennie's house. Ok Jennie?

Jennie : Ok I guess I don't have any problems.

They went Jennie's house.

When they were playing the online games:

In-Yeop : Y/N you are so bad at the games. Look at Jennie, she's amazing.She is playing like a pro.You wait here and observe us.

In-Yeop and Jennie were laughing, bickering like Y/N doesn't even exist there.

One day Jennie and In-Yeop were walking together. Y/N ran and hugged In-Yeop's shoulder.

Y/N : Hey where are you two going?

In-Yeop : We are just going to travel around the city while walking because Jennie doesn't know a lot of the area.

Y/N showed her puppy eyes: Can I come too Cookie?

Jennie : But I-

In-Yeop : Ok fine come.

Y/N went with them happily but as soon as they started walking, Jennie held In-Yeop's hand. They were walking in front and they were talking together. And Y/N was behind but they didn't notice Y/N. After a while...

Y/N : Cookie I'm very tired. I can't walk anymore.

Jennie : Ahh In-Yeop my legs are hurting!

In-Yeop : Oho my sexy Jen. Your legs are hurting? I'll give you a piggyback ride.

Jennie : Oh In-Yeop you are so strong(While touching his biceps) You just saved me.

In-Yeop : Oh you like my muscles?!

Jennie with a shy smile: Yeah of course 

They were constantly flirting. Y/N noticed that and gave a sad chuckle.

Y/N in mind : I asked him first but he didn't pay attention to me.

Somedays passed.

One day In-Yeop took Jennie to his house. He introduced Jennie to his parents. In-Yeop took Jennie to his room.

In-Yeop's parents were gossiping at the living room.

In-Yeop's mom : Oh In-Yep got a new friend. She is smart and good looking but I somehow miss Y/N. She is not as cute as Y/N. Have you noticed that Y/N hasn't come in such a long time?

In-Yeop's dad : True I really miss her. Nobody calls me cuter than Y/N.She is such a sweetheart.

Meanwhile In-Yeop and Jennie were looking at the photo collection.

Jennie : So these are pictures of you and Y/N.(She pointed the wall photos collection)

Jennie : So you two must be very close?

In-Yeop : Yeah she was my friend since childhood.

Jennie : But I'm your friend now so you should have some pictures of me too.

In-Yeop with a bright smile :Oh good idea. Let's take some pictures and redecorate it.

They took a few different pictures together and removed some of his pictures with Y/N to replace them.

When they were there Jennie posted a picture of her and In-Yeop on social media.

Instagram caption :

"First time at my best friend's house🥰🥰. "

In-Yeop replied : Yeah we spent a good time together😍

Y/N opened her Instagram and saw the picture.She was shocked after seeing the picture and the caption.

Y/N : Best friend?! Since when did Jennie become his best friend? And Jennie went to his house but Cookie didn't tell me about it.

After that In-Yeop told Jennie to come often to his house but never invited Y/N.

Although In-Yeop's parents did like Jennie but Y/N was irreplaceable for them.

In-Yeop's mom once told Y/N to come to her house.

In-Yeop's parents were so happy to see Y/N.

In-Yeop's dad : In-Yeop always brings his new friend Jennie but you never come.Hey cutie Y/N have you forgotten us?(Cutely)

Y/N sadly : No handsome uncle and beautiful aunty, I have not forgotten. I was just busy.

In-Yeop's mom : In-Yeop is upstairs. Go meet him.

Y/N entered In-Yeop's room.

In-Yeop : Hey Cookie

In-Yeop : Oh Y/N you're here at this time?

Y/N : Aunty and Uncle wanted to meet me so I came.

In-Yeop : Oh fine spend time with them. I have to go shopping with Jennie so I can't give you time.

Y/N while being upset

Y/N :  Can I come with you two for shopping?

In-Yeop : Y/N you know that your dressing sense is very different from ours. If you come with us, you will feel bored.

Y/N (Sad) : Ok-

Suddenly the photo collection caught Y/N's eyes.

Y/N : Cookie you changed our photo collection?!

In-Yeop : Yeah I added some pictures of me and Jennie there because me and Jennie are friends too so this is our collection.

Y/N : But this is a symbol of our friendship. We've collected them from ages. Me and you have the same one.How can you-

In-Yeop while being annoyed : This is what I don't like.What type of behavior is this Y/N?! Why do you always get jealous with Jennie? I may call you guys friends but you definitely don't consider her as your friend. If you actually thought she was your friend you wouldn't have been upset over these normal photos. I consider you both as my friends whether you like it or not.

In-Yeop left from there angrily.

Y/N while looking at the pictures : Normal photo?! These are not normal photos. These are the proofs of our friendship. You didn't just added but replaced photos. Cookie don't destroy our friendship by putting someone in between us.

" You told me that I don't consider Jennie as my friend, But do you both really consider me as a friend?"

Little did she know that there was already someone(Jennie)that was in between their friendship.

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

This is it for this chapter

I hope you will like it

Share your opinion

Love you all ❣❣❣

Thanks for reading  🥰🥰

Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 319 15
๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ? ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ <3
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
356K 13K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...