Omori: oyasumi ( first story...

By Omixc_

TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thal... More

The confession
Basil and Kel
Hero
Aubrey
O M O R I
Welcome to white space.
Dreaming.
Awkward
chapter that should be removed
Back to the "hospital"
Kel and Aubrey
Ohayo
gomen ne
Black space
Fresh air
Fight
Me too.
Wake up
Swings
another attempt..
Time
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6..
Oyasumi
Sayonara
Omori: Oyasumi ( after the move )
The city
memories
Faraway town
Nighttime
The cemetery
The hooligans
Happy birthday
Presents
Family
Gardening pliers
...
Untitled part
Please ( short chapter )
Distressed
Hopeless
A home for flowers
Flower crowns
Adventures
Happy place
Guilt
Moonlight
Sunrise
Friends
My thoughts will follow you into your dreams
Rain
Family
Disappear
Bad knee
Again
Still going.
Headspace
Dear little brother...
Useless
By your side
Pick a side
Mari
Flowers
Puddles
Dinner
Shards
Pancakes
Polaroid
Baking
Violin
Ocean
Bat
Cooking with Hero
Goodbye faraway.
Goodbye Mari

Bugs

219 11 5
By Omixc_

I opened my eyes and yawned. I'm not used to doing so many activities a day, I've gotten used to just sleeping most of the day but I'd feel guilty not to hang out with my friends and sleep instead. ..I don't know when they will return or how long they will take, but I am craving some shut eye right now. I closed my eyes just to rest them, but ended up falling asleep. I was awoken by a gentle poke on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. Kel stood over me and smiled when I saw him. " took a little nap, sunny?" He said. I sat up. "...sorry." I mumbled while whipping my eye. "Don't worry about it! I understand why you're tired. If you want to, we can postpone this activity for tomorrow." Kel said. I shook my head. " No, I would like to hang out with you guys before leaving.." I replied. Kel looked at Basil and Aubrey. "Well, if you want to, but you better not fall asleep while we do it!" Aubrey looked over at me and spoke. I nodded and stood up. "Alright, let's go then!" Kel smiled. We left the house and walked up to the playground.

When we arrived, bug nets and small net cages were waiting for us. "We're going bug hunting! ..of course, I know you're scared of spiders and I can't guarantee we won't find one.. so it's perfectly fine to back out if you want to." Kel awkwardly smiled. "If there are any objections to bug catching, speak up now or forever close your peace." Kel put his hands on his hips and closed his eyes waiting for someone to speak. After a few seconds of silence kel smiled and opened his eyes. "Alright then, let's go!" Kel walked over to the nets and picked up an orange one before handing a green one to Basil, a pink one to Aubrey and a blue one to me. He also picked up an orange net cage and rushed into the forest. Basil picked his cage up and quickly followed behind Kel. I knelt down to grab the net cage before Aubrey grabbed my wrist, catching my attention. I looked over at her and she looked concerned. "Sunny, are you sure you want to do this? I know Kel checked but you are pretty good at disregarding your feelings for the sake of us having fun." She said worried. My gaze slowly went over to the net cage before returning to Aubrey. I nodded. Aubrey let go but her face didn't change. I picked up the net cage and so did Aubrey. "Fine, but don't come running to me if we find a spider." Aubrey snickered as we asked over to Basil and Kel. ..I should probably tell them I don't have arachnophobia anymore..

When we entered the forest, Basil had already caught a mosquito. "Hey, how come you've already caught something, Basil?" Aubrey asked. Basil gave an awkward giggle before smiling. " It was bothering Kel, so I caught it." Basil gave a side eye. ...he was only telling half the story.

Flash back on Basils perspective

While me and Kel were heading into the forest, he began swatting something in front of him and he stopped in his tracks. "What's wrong, Kel?" I asked and tilted my head which gave me a slight view of what was in front of him. "A mosquito is bothering me!" He said annoyed while swatting violently before instinctively walked backwards and bumping into me. He quickly turned around. "Ah! Sorry Basil! I didn't mean to bump into yo-" Kel stopped talking and began swatting violently again. I slowly backed away as i watched Kel struggle to keep the mosquito away from him. "Basil! Help me out! Catch the mosquito please!" He pleaded. "R-right!" i swang my net forward, but i missed the mosquito... and hit Kels face instead. "Ouch!" Kel grunted and quickly went to cover his nose which was the part i hurt the most. "A-ah! Im so sorry Kel!" I quickly rushed over to his aid before stopping in my tracks. The mosquito was on Kels shoulder. I quickly swung my net and caught the mosquito. "Well done, Basil!" Kel smiled and patted my shoulder. " That was totally worth getting hit on the nose for." Kel grinned as he continued walking forward. I stood there stunned for a while before catching up to him. "Are you sure your okay?! Your nose is all red.." I asked in a concerned tone. "Yeah, ofcourse! Dont worry about it. In the end, it was for a good cause. And besides, you didnt mean for it to happen, you just wanted to help me out." Kel smiled. I stopped dead in my tracks. Kel noticed and stopped walking. "Hey, whats wrong, Basil?" He asked in a concerned ton before walking towards me and putting his hand on my shoulder. I could feel tears coming, so to avoid crying i looked up at the sky. "N-nothing.. Its just... the sky is really pretty, huh?" I said. I couldnt help but smile. Kely looked up at the sky before smiling. "Yeah! It really is! Now, come on Basil, we have some bug catching to do." Kel replied in a cheery tone while turning around and walking forwards. I looked forward and watched as Kel walked. I sniffed and wiped my eyes before catching up to him.

End of flashback

"Alright, well now that we are all here lets get bug catching!" Kel smiled. We all headed off in different directions, and i was secretly praying i didn't get lost. It wouldn't be nice to hallucinate at this hour of the night while walking inside a forest. Kel headed north, Aubrey headed southwest  and Basil headed northwest. I decided to take a route in between Kel and Basil, since they were going near each other, too. So if i were to hallucinate something, i could run to either my left or right. While i was walking, my only company was the sound of crickets and the rustling grass under my feet. I wanted to look for bugs and have fun, but i was on guard the entire time.

Suddenly, i heard a rustle in the bushes. I quickly looked over and my body began to tremble. It was dark and the only thing I could make out was a silhouette... it was of something. My body began to move in its own and i ran. My breathing was heavy, and I began to feel adrenaline. It was hard to run in the dark, i had to be very careful not to run into a tree which I almost did twice. Suddenly, my ears began to ring. It was incredibly loud, to the point where it was painful. I know it happens to everyone, but the timing of when the ringing began was poor. Now i didn't know how far away something was. I looked back to check, and before i could get a good glimpse i tripped.

I grunted when I hit the floor. "Sunny! Are you okay?!" I heard a voice say as I heard footsteps hurry over to me. I groaned as I stood up. I felt a sting on my cheek. I saw someone kneeling down in front of me, and when I looked up, it was Kel. I slowly raised my arm up to my left cheek to check if I was injured, and when I touched it, sure enough, it burned. "Oof.. that's a pretty nasty scrape.." Kel said before gently wiping some dirt near the injury. I heard rattling coming from behind me, and I quickly turned around. Aubrey was there. "Sunny are you okay? Sorry.. Did I spook you?" Aubrey asked while she knelt down. "Wait, what happened?" Kel asked. "I wasn't finding any bugs where I headed off to, so I decided to head off somewhere else. And I just so happened to go where Sunny went. After a while of walking and catching bugs, i saw his silhouette in front of me and i wanted to say hi but then he began running. I must say, you're

I was walking at a quick pace, and i kept looking around me until a beetle caught my eye. I walked over to it and was ready to swing my net at it.. When i heard something. I jumped and i quickly looked over at the direction it was coming from. It was from behind me. A silhouette that somewhat resembles something began to show itself, and that was my que to run. I quickly ran and tried to keep my heart from skipping a beat. Why now!? Slowly, the sounds of the grass rustling under my feet, crickets and my heaving breathing were being drowned out by a ringing iquick!" Aubrey said as she pulled out a bandaid. "Aubrey, i don't think that bandaid is big enough for his wound.." Kel said. Aubrey scratched the back of her head while giving an awkward giggle. "Let me guess, you found a spider?" Aubrey asked. I shook my head. Aubrey looked confused and was lost in thought for a while before my net cage caught her eye. " Wait, Sunny, how come you don't have any bugs? I encountered many while walking down your path." Aubrey asked. " ..I, uh..didn't find any... must have scared them away. I was being quite loud with my footsteps." I replied. Kel sighed. "We should probably cut this activity short and tend to your wound before it gets infected." Kel stood up and held his hand out to me. I took it and he helped me up. I felt a sting on my right knee, so I began to limp.  "Darn, your knee is pretty injured too.." Kel bent over to take a closer look before grabbing my hand for me to use as support. "Yeah, i mean he did trip over a rock. ..and he fell onto a stepping stone." Aubrey replied. "That's bad luck.. Can you walk well, Sunny?" He asked. I nodded while squinting in pain, but Kel didn't let go of my hand, just in case I needed something to put some of my weight on while walking.  "..you don't look okay." Aubrey said. "Of course he isn't. He's bleeding. How could that not hurt?" Kel snarled at Aubrey.

We walked over to the path where Basil headed off, and found him. We all headed to Kels house. "Heroooooooo!" Kel called out when he opened the door. "Yeah?" A distant voice replied while Kel led me to the couch. "You have a patient!!!' Kel replied. He let go of my hand when I sat down. We heard Heros' footsteps walk downstairs and when he did he walked over to us. He knelt down and looked at my knee and cheek. "What happened?" Hero looked over at Kel. "he tripped on a pebble and fell on a stone." Kel smiled awkwardly. Hero sighed before standing up and walking away. Aubrey looked confused and looked at Kel with a "did he just walk off?" Look. i'm guessing she thought he was just going to leave us to tend to it alone. Kel winked with a smile in a way to say "don't worry". After a while, Hero returned with a white bag. He knelt down on the floor and put the white bag next to him. He opened it up and grabbed a cloth and a bottle with a label saying "saline" and poured some of it onto the cloth. "I think i might have used to much alt in this solution and i would mix it with more water but its better to disinfect now just incase mixing it takes long,  so it might sting." Hero warned before gently wiping the wound. I flinched and closed my eye tightly, trying to ignore the sting. He wiped off the remaining blood with a cotton ball and added a cotton ball over the wound. He grabbed a bandage and wrapped it over the wound so the cotton ball would stay over the wound. " Leave it there for a few hours, then come back. I'll replace it, then you can remove it again after a few hours and it will be fine to leave it uncovered." He said as he stood up and sat down next to me to tend to the wound on my cheek. It wasnt as bad as the wound on the knee. He disinfected, put a cotton ball over it and put bandages in an x form ontop of the cotton ball to keep it in place. "Kel, im pretty sure you could have handled this wouldnt perfectly by yourself." Hero looked over at Kel while putting away his stuff. "Well yeah, but you have the resources" Kel replied.

Hero walked away. Kel checked the clock. It was around ten pm. "Well, its quite late, and you guys must be tired after a long day." Kel said as he turned to look at us. We all said our goodbyes before they headed off to their houses. When Basil and Aubrey left, Kel yawned. "Welp, im very tired. Considering im this tired, compared to you, you must be absolutely exhausted." Kel smiled. "I'll let you sleep. Goodnight, Sunny."Kel said in a tired voice as he brought a blanket over to me, turned off the light and headed upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 420 28
2 years after the good ending of omori, sunny is going to college and after all that long time he finds kel, basil and Aubrey going to the same colle...
66.1K 1.3K 11
sooo I wanted to write somethin about the aftermath of omori so here we go by the way warning this will be a more twisted way for things to go in the...
3.5K 92 22
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀Storyline❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ SUNNY's mom promised to let him go back to FARAWAY if he does good in school, After a long year of school he can finally g...
11.5K 247 10
Sunflower= Sunny x Basil btw (Mari is not dead, because we love Mari, at least I do) This is a yandere Au inspired by the game I discovered about 2 w...