Meeting You (a.banks x y/n)

By stxrbxnks

"Meeting you was one of the best things that could've happened to me." - Adam Banks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

š‘“š’†š’†š’•š’Šš’š’ˆ š’€š’š’–
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

End of Book 1

940 12 0
By stxrbxnks

FloTalk!

Hello! Just letting you know that books 2 and 3 are completed and can be found on my profile, so please go check them out!

I also have an imagines book for the whole Mighty Ducks cast, as well as individual imagines books for Dwayne and Adam.

I now also have a new Adam Banks book being written! So please feel free to check it out!

Thank you all for reading this book! I had fun writing it! And thank you for reading this little FloTalk as well!

-Flo, the author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 700 17
FROM STRANGERS TO FRIENDS Kendall Conway's world revolves around 3 things. Those 3 things being family, friends, and hockey. Her and her twin brother...
93K 2.3K 55
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ adam banks gets sent to a hockey academy and meets a girl. 'hold onto the memories, they will hold onto you' book 1/1 fem!oc x ad...
69.3K 931 31
"I don't know." I said hesitantly while shaking my head. "Oh come on. You know what they say, 'third times a charm.'" Adam smirked and I rolled my ey...
57.1K 757 24
They've known each other for years. He's liked her from the moment he met her. She's an entirely different story. Freshman year is throwing them for...