πƒπŽπ‹πŽππˆπ€ | ʳᡃᡖʰᡃᡉˑ Λ£ ʳᡉ...

By _callmesa

/duh-loh-nee-uh/ β€’ n. the fear when people genuinely like you and you can't fathom why. thinking you aren't... More

author's note
ΰΌ’
𝕯olonia
──── act i
i. rise of the turles
ii. rise of the turtles pt. ii
[003]: turtle temper
[004]: new friend old enemy
[005]: i think his name is baxter stockman
[006]: metalhead
[007]: monkey brains
[008]: never say xever
[009]: the gauntlet
[010]: panic in the sewers
xii. it came from the depths
xiii. i, monster
xiv. new girl in town
xv. the alien agenda
xvi. the pulverizer

[011]: mousers attack!

224 9 4
By _callmesa

tw: swearing??
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

training had become more easier every day, not too much, but you could feel yourself improve every time a little bit more.

and you were quite happy about that.

extra lesson with leo were fun (more for him as he could annoy you more) and you had to admit that it felt good to finally feel a little more comfortable.

the strange vision stil hadn't left your mind and it had earned you some strange looks here and there from the boys.

you succedded on calming them quickly justifying yourself with lame excuses but for some reason they had believe it.

you have had some calm days but the peace had to stop eventually or it wouldn't be entertaining, right?

your face was serious as you concentrated on your movement in the dojo, you tried to have a good form but still keeping up with the others as yoursensei observed all of you.

you had noticed his eyes following you a little more but you tried to pay no mind to it convincing yourself that it was all in your head.

"what? are you fighting a guy in slow motion?" raphael's voice ringed in your hear bringing you back to reality and for a second you thought he was talking to you before you realised he was looking at leonardo.

in reality raph had been looking at you the whole time but when he noticed that his brother in blue looked at him for a second he felt the need to create an excuse for his distracted mind.

"i suppose i could do it faster if i ignored my form to look at [name], like you." replied leonardo with a little smirk and raph was thankful that you could see only his back as he felt his face heat up.

"ignore this form!" talked back raphael before jumping at his brother.

the fight lasted only some seconds and after you rolled your eyes at their antics, your sensei decided to stop them and he walked between them hitting the same spot under their chins.

"competition is an excellent motivator, but not when it turns you against each other. so now, you will spar in pairs." decided master splinter looking at all of you.

"okay, i'll take [name]-" started leo and you felt a smile appear in your face as he said your name without thinking twice.

"you will take raphael. you two must focus on working together, not competing with each other." you could see that your sensei was desirous about this and you moved yourself on the side towards donatello and michelangelo.

"okay, so me and raph against mikey, [name] and donnie?" leo waited for a nod from his father before continuing "uh, isn't that a little unfair?"

the smile that you had for leo quickly vanished and a scowl became evident as you looked at him angrily.

"wait, what are you trying to say?" asked donatello, his anger coming out too.

"how can i put this gently? we're way better than you guys." replied raphael leaving you speech less.

"oh really?" you asked wishing for this traing to start just to kick their butt.

"at fighting, maybe." you ignored michelangelo's comment keeping your eyes on the brothers in front of you.

"that's what i meant." smirked raph as he responded to his little brother.

michelangelo made a sound of complain before his father told you to go in line, you walked towards your spot hitting your should with raphael's and giving him a dirty look.

master splinter gave you the start and you jumped at each other, donnie and mickey were quickly on the ground and you tried to resist as long as you could against the two.

but without the fear of dying in your veins you didn't want to tire yourself out just to prove a point, opting for getting put down by the leader.

raphael towered over you and he took out an hand to help you up, you slapped it away before getting up without his help.

raph looked at you for a little bit too long and you looked at him angrily making him chuckle "you were right, sensei. working together is fun."

master splinter looked at all of you shutout saying anything before making all of you start training again.

god you hated feeling weak.

-☆彡

your face held a scowl for the rest of the day towards leo and raph, only smiling when looking at donnie and mickey.

they all noticed but none of them gave it too much importance, well no one except for raph who pretended to not care when you were around only to asks his brothers for a way to make you talk to him again as soon as you left the room.

later you found yourself sitting on the sofa, your arms crossed as you  looked infront of you.

raphael was sitting right near you reading your favourite comic as he tried to make you break, he did think that he could beat you in a fight but it wasn't something bad, right?

michelangelo was laying upside down and near him was donnie, leo walked in the room with a plate in his hands and he noticed all of your annoyed expression.

"look, guys. raph and i may be better fighters, but you're still an important part of this team." he said as he took his usual spot infront of the screen.

"oh, and here i thought you were finaly getting rid of us" you replied faking sadness

leo was about to reply to your comment before doonie interrupted him asking him the question.

"are we as important as you two?"

"uh, very important. we shouldn't compare ourselves. It- it's like apples and oranges." leonardo stuttered a little as he tried to come up with something nice and you rolled your eyes.

"yeah, if apples were way better, which they are." raph murmured fro near you making everyone hear.

you turned yourselves towards him looking at him with a death stare.

"wanna see witch are better up your ass?" you questioned between gretted teeth.

he threw his comic on the side and growled back at you making you look ateachother.

"so the truth comes out." commented donatello bringing the focus back on the most important topic

"you guys think of us as some kind of b-team." added mickey making raph break the stare contest that you two where having.

"good one, dr. name-enstein. we'll call you the b-team." smirked raph making you get even angrier, you took a deep breath before turning around going back on ignoring him.

"thanks. i mean, hey!"

"there's no shame in it. look, they've got a b-team too." leonardo pointed to the tv and you all moved your focus on the episode playing.

   "we'll need backup. you two in the shirts you're coming with us."

"rodriguez and that other guy - they're gone!"

"well, that's why we bring them along."

"thanks a lot." responded donatello.

you were about to add something of your own before a girl with purple skin appeared on the screen.

she was tied up and she started to scream, begging the hero as she tried to free herself.

"please save me shawn, i need you, please don't leave me here" you cringed at her high pitched voice and the way her suit didn't covered anything.

you looked at leo with a blank stare before sighing "i'm not even gonna say anything"

he nodded in agreement, before talking.

"i get it but the point is, they had an important function."

"important function my ass" you growled under your breath, you heard raph chuckle but before you could've say anything a figure walked in the lair.

april had her head down as she hugged herself, she looked sad and for a second worry over took you.

you all alked infront of her stopping her from going anywhere, you frowned as donnie asked her if she was okay, her voice breaking as she explained.

"i just got mugged by some purple dragons. they stole my phone."

your voice returned blank as she looked at you not wanting her to think that she was starting to grow on you.

"don't worry. we'll kick their butts for you." told her leo.

"yeah, we'll teach those punks to mess with april o'neil."

"woah,woah,woah" you moved near the redhead as you talked, bringing your hands up in front of you to stop them from saying anything furter "we're not starting a fight over a phone"

"guys, as much as i hate it she's right, it's just a phone, i'll get another one." added april, agreeing with you.

"come on. what's the point of being a ninja if you can't help your friends when they get robbed?" questioned donnie sounding almost desperate.

"they're right." suddenly splinter came into the room, his voice being heard before you could see him "it is best to let this go."

"what do you mean? why shouldn't we get her phone back?" you looked at leo as he talked, did he really want to go up and fight just for a stupid phone?

"one cannot predict the consequences of battle. every fight has the potential to stir a hornet's nest. a simple cell phone does not justify this risk."

he tried to make them reason like always, but he failed as raph talked back, sure of his idea.

"what risk? it's the purple dragons. even mikey and donnie could beat 'em."

they made a sound of protest at their brothers insult before getting dragged towards the stairs by leaonardo.

"don't worry, sensei. we'll be careful" they all stopped in front of the exit as they looked at your figure.

"ya coming?" asked raphael sounding slightly annoyed, you rolled your eyes before turning your back to them to walk back towards the couch.

raph rolled his eyes back, the others watched the interaction worried before focusing on their mission and going out.

-☆彡

"what is wrong with you?" angrily asked leo as they jumped from a roof to another, he sounded sincere and it made raph worry.

"don't know what ya're  talking about" he grunted back not even looking into his brother eyes.

donnie rolled his eyes at his brother temper before adding himself to the conversation.

"maybe about the way you're treating [name]?"

raph's anger started to rise, why where they always putting themselves between you and him?

"i'm treating her right, like every day." he replied while keeping on running.

"are you sure you didn't hit your head raph, you're seeing some pretty stupid things"

mickey's voice was happy and honest, he didn't felt like he was making fun of him but more like he was sincerely asking.

raph suddenly stopped, being done with his brothers attitude.

he turned around waiting some seconds for all of them to be in front of him.

"if she can't handle some jokes it's not my fault 'lright?" he greeted his teeth sucking in hair as he held eye contact.

"no, it's not alright because she didn't do anything to deserve it" replied leo doing a step towards the hothead.

"whatever, we're not gonna do this." raph rolled his eyes turning around.

"not now for sure" replied donatello before running away, they needed to end this mission and put some sense back in their brother's head.

meanwhile you were training in the dojo, fighting against april.

it wasn't the first time but you had to admit that it felt strange fight against her, her way of moving and her mind were completely different from the turtles and it felt strange.

still you won, obviously.

she was lot less trained and you were used to fight bad guys on a daily basis, still that didn't stopped you from teasing her a little.

especially since she was si he a fast learner, you were kinda jealous of how fast she was becoming better and better.

you kicked her on the stomach and she doubled over, she tried to make you fall by hitting your feet but you jumped before hurting her side.

she made a grunt of pain before giving you a punch on the face.

you made the same noise as her before rolling on the side as she tried to punch you in the same place.

you arrived behind her succeeding on getting her in a chokehold, you let her breath as you dragged her to the ground where she gave you three paths to sign she was done.

you let her go and you dusted yourself off before giving her an hand, she looked at it for a second before taking it.

"you pack a good punch, i have to give you that" you smirked as you touched your face.

"[name]'s right april, and you're also learning very fast" your sensei walked in front of you before simili softly at the both of you.

he gave you some last pride and advice before letting you go, finishing the training of the day.

"do you want to eat up?" you mentioned with your finger up towards the roof as you walked towards the kitchen to find something to drink.

with one hand you held the bottle of water while the other you took two glass putting them on the table; you poured both of you the drink, filling the glass.

she set in front of you on the other side of the table as she thought about your request.

she had opted for a sarcastic remark, but she couldn't find any as you both knew you were the one good at that.

"sure, you want me to text murakami?" was with what she decided to respond.

you gunned in agreement, nodding with your head as you took out your t-phone to see if the boys had tried to contact you.

you were worried about them because your guts were telling you to,  you hated those things.

april gave you a look that you missed before getting up to inform your friend of your need of one his magic recipe.

-☆彡

eating at his restaurant was always amazing, murakamk welcomed you with al the kindness in the world, asking about the boys and their well being.

"they're good mr. murakami, just going against their father's wishes like always" you had replied with a small smile, hoping that your words held e light softness for him to notice.

he made you sit at one table on the left side of the room, letting the both of you still have some kind of privacy.

he took your orders before moving to next steps, prepare the dishes.

you and april remained silent, not comfortable enough for the both of you to feel okay but not as much as uncomfortable as you had thought.

"thank you" you heard her murmur suddenly, you had been looking slightly in the side but your head turned fast.

"uh?" you asked her as if it was a complete sentence.

"for asking me to eat dinner with you" she responded picking at her hands on the table.

"if you're gonna stick around we have to stand eachother" you told her, and for the first time she felt like you were being sincere; not throwing any sarcastic comments inside.

she smiled to herself and the plates arrived, silence filled the place again and you eat your food with peace.

you both knew that you still held grudges against one another but it was nice to now that you were both good people, and the most important thing that you had in common was that you cared about the turtles.

so even if you still didn't completely liked eachother you were gonna stick together to protect the boys, it didn't sound too bad to neither of you.

you were half way through your dishes when you heard your t-phone ring.

you stopped your fork midway before putting it down as a confused expression took over your face.

you took the phone from your pocket seeing  the name "deedee" on your screen, a picture of him asleep on his lab's table with drool falling of his mouth.

you moved the little object to your ear "dee?" you asked, only to get silence as an answer "donnie?" you tried again sound a little more desperate.

"uh- ehm-" he coughed a couple of times "wha-"

"donatello." you sternly repeated stopping him from his insane ramble.

"[name]" you heard mickey happily said forma. little far away.

"you okay guys? did you find april's phone?" a nervous laugh was donnie only answer and you sighed closing your eyes.

"they're gonna be the death of me" you murmured loud enough only for you to ear.

"send me your location, right. now." you ordered him sounding almost angry.

you heard him approve before the line went out.

you started to gather your things trowing a little glance at april as she remained still, watching you move.

"they need an hand, want me to call your dad?" you worry for the others took you over as you thought about her walking alone late at night without a phone.

"no need too, murakami will drop me home" she waved you of as she saw your urge of going to help your friends.

"good,good..." you didn't thought about what to say only running out the door with one last scream "see ya!"

you ran from one roof to another, looking on your phone for the right directions to arrive as fast as possibile.

when you arrived you were hoping to find donnie and mickey bored out of their mind, but you were suprised when you realised you couldn't find them anywhere.

you noticed the roof was made of glass and, using the shadows to not make yourself seen, you looked down inside.

you gasped when you saw your friends tied up, the enemies talking to them.

"stockman,dogpound and the purple foot, amazing" you groaned while thinking about what to do.

you send leo and raph a quick text just in case things went wrong, there was no way you could win against dogpound but you could try and by yourself some time.

at least enough for making mickey and donnie escape.

you took out one of your knifes, dragging it against the glass and succeding on cutting it in silence.

you kept hiding in the shadows before jumping in front of the two turtles, ready to help them out.

mickey called you a little to loud and you shushed him quickly, before giving them a little glare.

"i don't even want to know" you murmured as donnie was about to explain something to you.

you switched your knife with your sword cutting one of the chains that were keeping mickey still; just as you were about to move to the other dog pound came behind you, his shadow covering you.

"shit" was the only thing you said before turning around to look him in the eyes.

"look at what we have here" he smirked as you grown anxious, you didn't remember him that tall and your motivation was already running away.

"uh- what do you say about pretending i was never here?"

he grolwed in response, his fist going up ready to strike against you.

you rolled to the side just in time, his fist connectin with the ground a making it break; you mentally thanked your fast reflex before getting back in fight positions.

he striked again, you put your sword up and you blocked him, using your whole force just to not let him crush you.

he growled at you, trying to use his other hand.

you were to cought up on the fight to realised that donatello and michelangelo were calling your name, trying to worn you of his attack.

you walked backwards your head up to look at him right in the eyes.

before he could do anything else you heard the glass shatter above you and two turtles falling inside.

"the turtles!" called them dogpund, ignoring you in a second.

before you could say something sarcastic leo stopped you, talking over you.

"not so fast, dogpound. and dexter spackman?"

"baxter stockman!" he corrected.

"yeah, i was surprised too" you told him shrugging at your words.

before anything else could be said dog pound tried to jump at you again, you and raph started to take care of him as leo ran towards stockman.

leo blocked him from putting his hands on april's phone, and he looked angrily at the man.

"how did you escape my m.o.u.s.e.r.s.?" replied angry stockman, making you look at raph and leo confused.

"we didn't." responded leo.

you grunted as you tried to miss another of dog puns punches, you and raph fighting together with ease.

raph looked at you for more the necessary as you jumped near him with your sword up in front of you.

"what is he talking about?" you asked looking at raph, but before he could even think of an answer another hand tried to hit you.

you and raph succeded on losing dogpund for some moments and you ran towards mickey and donnie as leo freed them.

you looked at them asking a question with your eyes 'are you okay?' they both nodded and you sighed in relief, smiling at them.

"we're here to save the day, as usual." commented raphael not noticing your quick exchange wiith his brothers.

"yeah, best heroes in the world" you replied sarcastically looking at him in the eyes.

"looks like you guys were doing great." added donnie from next to you.

"you try fighting off 2,000 robots!" he growled doing one step towards the both of you.

"i would do better for sure" you talked back with the same tone, you copied his movement doing a step towards him.

your head was up, no reason to be afraid of him as you knew him better then himself.

"i wouldn't lie if i were you sweetheart" his gaze hardened and yours did too, both too stubborn to backdown and realize where you were.

you licked your teeth sucking in some air, you snickered at his comment tilting your body more towards him.

"copying my nicknames?-" you were about to say something else but the foot ran away and the rbots started to attack.

you held your ground pretty easily, the robots caring more about leo and raph.

the leader noticed that as dogpound started to ran towards him, wanting to make him his next pray.

"mikey! keep away!" he scremead throwing the phone towards his brother "donnie, cover me! [name],you're with raph!"

in a second, or at least it was a second to your mind in 'fighter mode', you and raph were back to back, the robots coming right at you.

you usually loved to fight alongside raph but in that moment you felt kinda angry at the way he had been acting, and he noticed as you were more silent then ever, not saying any comment.

he started to feel bad but then another robot came at his  face and he was distracted again, he was too late to react and e fell on his shell.

before the little monster could bit him it was cut in half, raph looked up and you were there, standing, trying to look unbothered.

you gave him an hand and he took it with a small smile that you almost missed.

you went back into the fight and after some seconds you herd donnie screaming instruction.

"a gamma camera. it detects radioisotopes. that must be what he's tagged you with." only then you noticed the same camera on the half head of the robot you had cut moments prior.

"how do we get it off?" asked raphael as he kicked away another ball of metal.

"you can't." replied donatello.

"obviously" you murmured.

"it wears off gradually. but if someone else got sprayed, they'd give off a stronger signal." added donatello, then you all heard a scream and mickey fell down on the floor, dogpound right behind him.

dogpoud moved his fist up towards the air,mickey still unmoving on the ground.

you acted quickly, throwing yourself against the turtle,you took his shell on both sides and you made both of your bodies roll away, donnie hitting the mutant on the head.

you mickey and donnie were facing dogpound, while he was ready to strike.

"we gotta get stockman's spray. it controls the m.o.u.s.e.r.s." explained donnie as the little man walked near his big 'friend'.

"you mean that thing?" pointed michelangelo.

stockman was holding the spray in his hand and he looked at you angrily. "'ll handle this, dog man. one spritz and they're mouser chow." he told the dog while not moving his focus from you.

you noticed raph on the corner of your eyes, he jumped up before calling your name, as he distracted them you took out one of yours knife throwing it against the spray can.

it exploded and dogpound and stockman were sprayed, the robot stopping on their tracks  to concentrate on their new prays.

the two started to run away, followed by the little robots; they stopped on their tracks, dogpound looking down as april ringtone echoed in the place.

he took the phone in his hands but before he could do anything with it a kinfe hit it, slamming it (and breaking it) against the wall.

"hang it up, dogpound. your call just got dropped." told him donnie.

more robots came in the way and dog pound and stockman had to escape, fast.

dogpound slammed against the wall, breaking it.

raph and leo came near the three of you and leo smiled at you as he put his katans away.

"nice job, guys." he praised you.

you felt two hand on you shoulder, you turned your head to look behind you and you found raph's face inches from yours.

"yeah, from here on out, you're the 'a minus' team." he told you trying to not loose himself in your eyes, maybe that position wasn't as good as he had thought.

"that's probably the best we're gonna get out of him." explained donnie making you chuckle.

you moved your focus on him as raph letted you go to play fight with michelangelo, who started to make sound of complains.

they started to walk away and mickey grabbed you by your wrist to make you go with him.

he called your name a couple of times "help me!" he laughed.

raph looked at you with a fake angry expression and you tried to remain serious.

"yeah, i don't think i'm gonna do that" you snikered as you tried to escape michelangelo hard hold on your wrist.

-☆彡

your head was on raph's leg, he played with spike as you were reading a spider-man's comic.

mickey putted on some music and he danced to it while donnie and leo played on of the games.

your sensei arrived in the living room breaking the comfortable silence.

"i hope you all see that by choosing your own battles poorly, you created your own crisis."

"yeah, there's definitely some irony there." responded donnie, you all listened to the conversation stopping what you were doing to be focused.

"okay, it got a little out of control, but we learned our lesson. and at least we got april's phone back." while leo talked the redhead came in, looking like she had happeared out of nowhere.

understanding that the newest conversation would've been boring you put your arms up again, reassuming your reading.

"i heard ya went out with april" murmured a voice.

"just eat dinner together." you replayed not even boring to move your eyes from the page.

he acted fast, taking the book from your hand making you groan annoyed.

he looked at you prompting you to talk, you remained down looking up at him.

"you guys like her, i don't; she's gonna spend a lot of time here in the lair and i have to stand her at least a little bit" you explained, trying to sound bored.

"so it had nothing to do with trying to distract her from all the chaos in her life?" he asked smugly.

a dry 'no' was your only reply and he smiled at your reaction, you tried to get up but before you could he pushed you back down.

you looked to eachother for a second, daring the other to break.

"sorry." you both said nervously, you looked at one another with a blank expression before a little smile grew on your face.

"we have to stop doing that" you chuckled at him, your voice low, almost a whisper.

"definitely" he replied with the same tone and expression on his face

"but, uh- it's true" he admitted after a second as he tried to not lock eyes with you.

he was really trying uh? you thought to yourself as you remembered all of his struggle to admit his feelings.

with you it was different, you both knew it, but it still felt nice to see him try just for you.

"it's okay, i'm sorry too" you confessed "said some mean things and i didn't meant it" you picked at your nails, it looked like his anxiousness passed on you.

"don't blame ya, i would've done the same" he chuckled.

you smiled at each other a little more, you had forget about the others and you were thankful that you had kept your voice low enough to let only the two of you hear.

"can i have my comic back now?" you teased making him roll  his eyes , he put the book back in your hands and you sighed happily before you both went back to your activities.

maybe you did deserved this life.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

a/n:
4978 words
only two weeks distance from the prior chapter!!!
why does it look like your flirting with april, i'm about to cry.
hope u like it like alwaysss
don't know what else to say but thank you for all the stars and views, really appreciated it <33
thanks for your time

-sa:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
469K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...