HOLD MY HAND TIGHT || JIKOOK ✅

De Queenbee_Jikook

As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who... Mais

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11 (M)
12
13
14
15
Epilogue (M)

9

3K 231 21
De Queenbee_Jikook

JIMIN POV

Looking at my reflection in the bathroom mirror reminds me how close I am to crying.

My eyes are red rimmed from trying to be strong but so far I've managed to keep my emotions under control.

There's no reason for me to be upset right now.

It's not like Jungkook ever gave me any indication he was interested in me romantically.

But still...there was hope.

Taking a deep breath, I look down at the water running out of the faucet and down the drain.

My hands are muddy and there's dirt under my nails.

I've been outside in the garden all afternoon, It was nice to get out and do something productive for a change.

Soaking up sunshine and being active had me in a good mood.

I'd been joking with Kai, the gardener when I got the phone call.

After that, everything felt like it was falling apart.

I turn off the water and dry my hands, looking at my reflection again.

The fairy tale is over.

These past few weeks have been like something out of a dream.

A humble peasant, locked away in a castle, slowly falling in love with the knight in shining armor who comes to visit him. I've always fallen too hard, too fast.

But it's been two weeks of spending time with him and everyday only makes me more certain that what I'm feeling is real. I'm falling in love him.

And I hoped he was falling for me too.

After a moment to compose myself, I touch the bandage obscuring the scars on my cheek.

These wounds are still healing and judging by what the doctor said the last time he came to see me, it'll probably take a few months before I get all the stitches out.

Of course, in my mind I thought that meant I'd be able to stay with Jungkook a little longer.

Now that my arms and ribs are well on their way to mending and the pain has subsided to a manageable level without pain-killers, I'm worried he will ask me to move back to Omega House and with these reporters sniffing around, looking to damage his reputation, I'm almost certain he's going to ask me to leave tonight.

The thought stabs me through the heart and I wince in pain as I clutch my hand to my chest.

I don't want to leave. Even if he never returns my feelings, I want to be as close to Jungkook as possible for as long as possible.

That realization makes me shudder.

In reality, I'm not sure I really could be satisfied living as friends forever.

I'm already in agony every time we're near one another.

It takes everything in me to keep my body from reacting and giving me away.

At night, I'm tortured by dreams of his body and memories of how his arms felt wrapped around me when he caught me on the stairs.

I catch myself watching his lips when he talks, trying to imagine what they taste like.

More than once, I've slipped down the hallway, strolling past his bedroom with the intention of catching a glimpse of him in his underwear, I always chicken out at the last second but the desire is there and it's overwhelming.

Maybe it'll be better if I leave.

Maybe distance can bring me relief from the almost embarrassing level of neediness I feel around him.

Maybe then, everything will go back to the way it was before.

I swallow back the lump in my throat.

I don't want everything to go back to the way it was.

"Jimin?" Molly calls to me from the other room.

"Be right out!" I finish drying my hands on a nearby towel.

My thoughts are still a jumbled mess but unscrambling them will have to wait for later. For now, I've got to put on a smile and pretend everything is fine.

In the mirror, I try on a few different smiles before settling on one I think looks natural.

Nodding to myself, I steel my resolve and leave the bathroom.

"Oh good. You're all cleaned up," Molly says as soon as she sees me, She's standing near the open bedroom door with her hands folded calmly in front of her.

"Mr. Jeon has returned."

"He'd like to see you in the downstairs lounge before the reporter arrives."

"Right...I'll be right there." I cast my eyes around the room, as if looking for something I might have forgotten.

Really, I'm just trying to stall, even if for only a few seconds.

"Jimin?" Molly quietly asks.

"What's the matter, sweetie?"

My relationship with Molly has grown very strong in a very short time.

She's taken on a maternal role in my life and I'm extremely grateful for her.

At first, I thought that she was just doing the job Jungkook had asked her to do but it quickly became obvious she was looking out for me in a way that a mother or grandmother might.

Yet another reason why I would hate to return to Omega House.

I've found something here, in my relationship with Molly, that I've never experienced first hand before.

I don't think I'll survive losing that.

The more I think about it, the more complicated this whole thing gets.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just a little nervous about this interview, that's all. I've never done anything like it before."

Molly's expression softens and she smiles at me warmly. "You'll do just fine sweetie, Mr Jeon will be right there with you."

"There's nothing at all to fear."

"Y-yes, you're right." The words feel stiff in my mouth but it's the only sentence I can manage at the moment, Everything else is lost in the tangled web of thoughts piling up in my head.

I follow Molly downstairs to the first floor.

The lounge is located just off the main entry and features a massive window overlooking the front yard and the driveway.

Once I was well enough to start walking around the house without being overcome with pain, I started spending my afternoons in that room.

It's the perfect spot to wait and watch for Jungkook's return.

Now, he's the one waiting in there for me.

I'd like nothing more than to run in there, throw my arms around his neck and kiss him hello.

But I don't. I can't.

He's not that sort of person.

I've done everything short of telling him outright how I feel, desperately trying to make my affections known to him.

There are times when I think he feels the same, like when he brings me presents but then he withdraws and keeps me at arm's length.

Either he's just as confused as I am or he's toying with my emotions.

I honestly can't tell.

Molly steps aside and lets me enter the lounge ahead of her.

The room is like every other room in the house, spacious and filled with luxurious furniture.

Several extremely comfortable sofas are arranged in a U formation around the large bay window.

The heavy brocade curtains are pulled closed but I can still catch a glimpse of the pale purple of early evening through the crack where the two halves meet.

Jungkook is sitting on one of the sofas, His eyes are fixed on a painting hanging on the wall but it doesn't take a genius to realize he's not really looking at it. He's lost in thought and the painting is merely a place for his gaze to settle while he organizes himself.

He does stuff like that a lot and I've learned to recognize exactly how he looks when he's thinking.

I take a few steps into the room and the movement is enough to snap him out of his head and bring him back to reality.

"Ah, Jimin come take a seat." He looks at me with a soft smile but I see a slight edge to it.

He's nervous about something.

"Is everything alright?" I had intended to sit across from him, but I feel drawn to sit beside him instead.

I lower myself tentatively onto the cushion farthest away from him. I desperately want to be closer but judging from the look of nervousness in his eyes, I don't think that's a good idea.

"I just wanted to talk to you for a moment before the journalist arrives."

Jungkook hooks a finger inside his shirt collar and tugs it slightly as if it's suddenly too tight for him.

"I want to make sure we're on the same page about everything."

"We're friends, you helped me out, end of story." My tone is a little more gruff than I intend but I don't apologize for it.

Instead, I glare at the floor and fold my arms across my chest.

I know it's childish but part of me hopes that by broadcasting my displeasure, he'll figure out what's actually wrong.

With the mixed signals he's been sending me, I don't want to risk being the one to actually bring it up.

"U-um...yes, that's what I was planning on telling the press..."

Jungkook's tone sounds a little unsettled. "Do you think that's incorrect?"

"No, not at all. It's perfectly correct. You've helped me out and I'm grateful." I lift my eyes and meet his gaze but my frown is still firmly in place.

I'm eternally thankful for what Jungkook has done for me but somehow I feel like we're heading down the wrong path right now. He's trying to force us into the mold of being friends and nothing more. Nothing I've done so far has convinced him there's any other option for us.

But I can't ignore the ache I feel in my heart. I need to be closer to him than that. It gnaws at me, taunts me and tortures me at all hours. I want him so desperately, and he doesn't seem to realize it.

He shifts on the sofa and turns fully toward me. "Jimin, what's wrong? I'm not a mind reader."

"You need to tell me what you're thinking, Have I done something to upset you?"

My frown softens slightly.

He looks so lost right now, like someone who walked into the middle of conversation and only caught the last two words.

He tilts his head to the side almost comically but his expression makes my heart break a little.

He really has no idea how I feel.

I thought he sensed it the way I can sense his attraction to me but he seems oblivious.

Have I just been projecting my wants onto him?

Maybe he never actually felt anything toward me and I've been reading too much into things that were perfectly mundane. Doubt floods my mind as I look away.

"Jimin..." Jungkook sounds concerned and I feel the couch cushions depress beside me as he scoots closer.

"Tell me what's troubling you." His thick, deep voice is so close it sends goosebumps down my spine.

"Can't you feel it?" I ask him as I press my hand to my heart.

"Or have I just been imagining this?" I curl my fingers into my chest like a claw as if trying to grab the source of all my pain.

"Feel...what?" Jungkook reaches out and his strong fingers gently close around my wrist, pulling my hand away from my chest.

The feeling of his touch makes me shudder with need, Finally looking at him and I realize he's closer to me than I thought.

He's leaning toward me with one arm draped across the back of the sofa behind my shoulders.

He's so much larger than I am that his frame towers over me.

I feel small...delicate as I stare up into his eyes.

My cock twitches and threatens to spring to life but my confusion about the situation keeps it at bay.

"Feel this." I push my hand forward and press it to his chest just above his heart.

The powerful, rapid beats pound against my palm.

His pulse is racing, just like mine.

Our eyes are locked and the magnetic pull between us intensifies. Tilting my head back slightly, I raise my lips to meet him as he drifts closer to me.

Neither of us can resist the pull any longer, not with how strong it is and how close we are.

My eyes drift closed as his lips brush mine. It's gentle, tentative, but the heat lights a fire inside me. I part my lips and allow his tongue access to my mouth.

Melting into him, I give myself over completely to this kiss.

It's like a fulfillment of every thing I've yearned for over the last few weeks.

It soothes that ache in my chest, but stokes the arousal in my groin.

My cock strains against my jeans now, desperate to be part of the action.

I'm not ready to end this kiss just yet though.

Curling both hands into his shirt, I tug him closer and lean back against the sofa cushions.

Jungkook follows me without hesitation, his lips never leaving mine for more than a second.

He's completely over me now, straddling my legs, kissing me like a man who's desperate for affection.

I'm hot, burning from the inside out. My clothes feel too tight on my skin and I'm desperate to shed them.

I want to feel Jungkook's skin against mine but I can't bring myself to part from his lips even for a second.

I've waited so long for this moment, I don't want to do anything that might bring it to an end.

We're oblivious to anything outside of ourselves.

A throat clears from the hall and we both freeze.

"Well...this should make for a good story."

_____________________________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.1K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...
55.7K 2.9K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
158K 9.6K 56
My worst enemy. My biggest secret. He found out and now he's courting me. Can I trust him? ⛔️ Top Jungkook ~ Book Contains ~ Angst ~ Sexual Assaul...
189K 17.4K 50
★Complete★ ★A Revenge-Love Story★ ★ABO★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝A revenge Love Story started when Omega Park Jimin reject...