Collision (HermitcraftxEmpire...

Por x0iris0x

Prequel to Elusion. The Hermits failed to open the vault, and King Ren continues to rule the server. Grian re... Más

Headcannons
Art
Wings (Prologue)
New Lands
Red
Silver
ᔑ╎ᑑᔑ⨅
Memories
Temptation
Suspicion
Plans
Betrayal
Fog
Guilt
Insomnia
Blood
Tears
Incorrect Quotes
Fire
Incorrect quotes 2
Moss
Incorrect Quotes 3
Tension
Caution
Scarlet
Thoughts
Decisions
Symmetry
Lies
Caught
Feelings
Incorrect Quotes 4
Doubt
Trapped
Torture
Monster
Prepare
Fight
Loyalty
Death
Bittersweet
Goodbyes - Epilogue
THANK YOU

Mind

419 14 1
Por x0iris0x

Ren
I knew they were catching on that something was up, but I was sick of being the 'nice and friendly' Hermit. I wanted to control everything. I wanted power over everything.

I let out a throaty growl. I just needed to find Etho. I wasn't stupid. I knew it was Watchers I was dealing with. I'd seen the damage they could do, hence why I knew I needed to tread carefully. But it would all be worth it. I didn't know why they were so set on finding Grian, but that was not his problem.

My ears pricked at the sound of a fire work going off in the distance. I looked up to the starry night sky. It was dark out but I could see a faint glimmer of silvery wings. I watched as the figure slowly circled around me before coming down to land.

"Hello Etho" I greeted him.

"Hello Ren" the Canadian greeted me, "the Hermit's and Emperor's have been looking for us".

"Yes I know" I said impatiently, "Xisuma came by earlier".

"ᔑ╎ᑑᔑ⨅ may have blown our cover" Etho said, "they made me attack Grian but the others came so we had to leave".

"So they know the Watcher's are here?" I hissed. Etho tilted his head. He'd been weird lately, but I knew it was because of his code being altered by the Watcher. But alas it was needed.

"Well that depends on whether Grian will risk himself" I jumped back as Etho's eyes rolled to the back of his head. A purple eye showed where his grey one once did. I knew this meant the Watcher side of Etho was in control, as freaky as it was.

"What do you mean risk himself?" I said, confused.

"Ah they didn't tell you" Etho chuckled, "Grian is a Watcher himself".

My mind reeled with this new information. Grian was a Watcher? Since when?

"He was never meant to be there" Etho hissed, "he was only ever meant to watch".

"If he's a Watcher how did he join Hermitcraft?" I asked curiously.

"He escaped after his first server crashed and somehow managed to get to your server" Etho's eyes narrowed, "he's been on the run from us ever since".

"Ah" I mused, "so you have unfinished business with him".

"You could say that" Etho murmured, "now go find Bdoubleo and your other allies. As strong as you are you are severely outnumbered". Etho's eyes rolled back again, reverting back its original grey shade. Etho fell to the ground clutching his head.

"Ow" he whispered. I could've sworn I could see the faintest glimmer of tears in his eyes.

"Come Etho" I told him, "let's find Bdubs". Etho nodded and stood up, wincing.

I equipped the elytra I totally hadn't stolen from Pix earlier, pulling it over my shoulders.

"Do you know where he would be?" I asked.

"Scott said he is living in Sanctuary with Sausage" Etho told me, "apparently he's some kind of God to him".

"Ah" I murmured, "who is this Scott character?"

"Remember Scott? From the life series?" Etho explained, "he's kept me hidden so I think we can trust him".

"Good" Ren said, "now let's go".

We launched ourselves into the air, soaring upwards. I had a map of the Empires that Pix had given me so I had a rough idea of where Sanctuary was. I knew it was located somewhere in the jungle biome, not too far away.

We flew for around thirty minutes before Sanctuary came into view. I had to take a moment to admire it for it was truly beautiful. I glanced at Etho next to me. I could tell he was doing the same.

I suddenly saw movement down along the footpaths and did a double take. It had to be Bdubs.

"Bdoubleo!" I called, swooping down behind him. Bdubs jumped around. He spotted me and grinned broadly.

"Hello my liege" he did a small bow, "Hello Etho".

"Hey Bdubs" Etho said sheepishly.

"I'm guessing you've heard the rumours?" I told him.

"I've been hearing... things" Bdubs murmured, "where have you been?"

"It's not safe to explain here" I said quickly, "let us go somewhere more private".

"What's Etho doing here?" Bdubs sounded confused.

"Are you not happy to see me?" Etho teased, but he sounded hurt.

"No no I am" Bdubs insisted, "I'm just a bit confused".

"All will be explained" I sighed, exasperated, "now come".

The three of us walked in the painfully loud silence along the path.

"Bdubs it appears you're even shorter than usual" Etho mused.

"Hey, no!" Bdubs grumbled, "this world has done something weird to the Hermit's. We're all shorter".

I realised with amusement he was right. Etho seemed to be his normal height, whereas Bdubs was a full head and shoulders shorter. Normally he stood just below Etho's chin. How curious.

"Awwww" Etho cooed, "you're so cute and little". I barked a laugh. I glanced over my shoulder to see Bdubs giving Etho a death glare. If looks could kill, Etho would be going up in flames.

"I will kill you" Bdubs hissed.

"Sure you will" Etho sounded amused, "now come here".

Etho wrapped his arms around Bdub's waist and hoisted him into the air. He held him bridal style.

"Hey!" Bdub's banged on his arms, "put me down!"

"Awww" Etho said ignoring him, "I can even pick you up!"

Bdubs gave up struggling. He just sat there, with an expression of such fury one could only fathom. Etho would have to watch out he wasn't murmured in his sleep tonight from the look of it.

"Come on" I laughed, "I know teasing Bdubs is fun but we're trying to have a serious conversation".

Etho nodded and put Bdubs down with no particular gentleness. Bdubs flipped him off the moment he was put down, glaring at him profusely. I smiled in amusement at their antics.

The three of us launched ourselves into the air with rockets, wind whipping at our faces. We made the journey back to Ren's Island, the flight back feeling much faster than the initial journey had felt. We landed softly on the grassy soil. Well most of us did, Bdubs nearly broke his leg.

"Bdubs you understand there has been rumours of a glitch?" I said to him seriously.

"Well yes" Bdubs replied, "is it true?"

"Well Bdubs" I took a deep breath, "you trust me right?"

"Yes of course" Bdubs said immediately.

"Okay, we've enlisted the help of Watcher's" I said with a wince, "and with them we will gain total control of the server". Bdub's eyes widened in shock.

"Watcher's?" He exclaimed, "I'm sorry but are you out of your mind?"

"Maybe I am" I replied severely, "but are you with me or not".

Bdubs eyed me up, clearly processing my words.

"I'll be with you until the end my liege" he bowed.

"Good" I replied with a nod, "in due time you can prove that". Bdubs nodded. My ears pricked as I heard a sudden whimper of pain come from Etho. I turned around as a slithery voice echoed.

"Well done" came from Etho, "now you need more allies, but no worries. I can handle that part".

"Excellent" I smirked in satisfaction.

"We are growing stronger by the second" the voice said, "go to the person you call Scott, he will help you".

"Noted" I replied. I watched as Etho's eye returned to normal.

"Ouch" he whispered, clutching his head again. He knelt to the ground in pain.

"What on earth was that?" Bdubs look terrified, "Etho are you okay?". The Canadian didn't respond.

Bdubs rushed over and knelt beside him, lifting his chin up so he was facing him. I suddenly realised he really was crying. I felt a tad bit of guilt but shook it off. He would be fine. I saw Bdubs pull Etho into a silent hug. I grimaced.

Oh the lengths I will go to for power.

But it will all be worth it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39 1 18
Hermits get thrown into a server? Grian and a few others know what is going on? What the fudge am I!? Shown from XBcrafted pov
102K 3.6K 45
A collection of one-shots, AUs, songfics, and general stuff about Hermitcraft! This book circulates around the Architects mostly, since they were one...
9.8K 226 30
This is a series of one shots about Hermitcraft and Empires members. I do take requests :D Cover Art is mine:)
9.2K 421 36
There's someone new in Hermit village. Someone with secrets that can't be shared. Xisuma knows that Impulse isn't human, but anyone, no matter the s...