Meeting Demigods

By AthenaSpawn8

Expect fun, hilarious, and cool events through this story! Enjoy! More

Aster Emerson I
Aster Emerson II
Mya Hendrix
Arianna Lopez
Making Characters
Magalie Laforest
Silvia Lee Pt. 1
Silvia Lee Pt. 2
Extra Edits
Niko Ender Pt. 2
Midnight Blackwell

Niko Ender

81 1 2
By AthenaSpawn8

I hate Nico. He took away my name! (AHHHHH, I HATE YOU ENDER) 
 Like who does that (Maybe. . .*gasp* His parents named him before he knew you were ALIVE) to an innocent person? Anyway, people make fun of me for my name because my last name is Ender and you know, the first thought you'd think is--Nico's Ender. But it's just a coincidence. It's just a unique name. And it's not like I'll poison him or something. 
     Actually--that is a pretty good idea- (WTH?)
                                                                                     -----------
"Hi, Nico!"  
  "Uh. . hi. Who are you?" 
     "I'm Niko!" 
        "Nike-o?" 
           "No Ni-ko."   
              "Hi, Nike-o." 
                  I sighed. "Okay anyways, do you want some water?" Nico shrugged, taking a pitiful look at the glass of wat-cough, poison, cough. Suddenly, his senses sharpened. "No thank you." 
                     Then he left. I guess I'll have to try harder. 

"Hi, Nico!" 
   "Um. . ." 
       "Yeah okay--so do you want some cookies?" 
          "Why do you keep asking me if I want food?" Nico asked suspiciously. He pushed the batch of cooki-cough, poison, cough away.
              "Do you not like food?" I asked, frowning. I took them and threw them away. 
                 "Yeah, well-"
                    "Would you like some perfume then?" 
                        Nico started looking at me like I was crazy or something. "What? You don't like perfume?" I asked.  HOW WAS I GOING TO BE ABLE TO POISON HIM?
                          "Ummmmmm." Then he left the school. Like right out the door while the secretary looked at him with a displeased look on her face. And I never saw him again.

(This guy woke up and chose violence, lol) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3.4K 55 17
What if violet wasnt so fragile? And what if xaden and violet knew each other since they were kids and later turned enemies to lovers? What if dain i...
15.6K 364 49
They were hidden deep within the castle. No one knew who they were. People were being taken and only Hermione Granger and her friends can stop them...
77.6K 2K 44
Sophie Foster has been with the Black Swan ever since her abilities were triggered at age five. In the ten years since, she has spent her life being...