HOLD MY HAND TIGHT || JIKOOK ✅

By Queenbee_Jikook

As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 (M)
12
13
14
15
Epilogue (M)

Author's note

6.9K 182 10
By Queenbee_Jikook

***
We only have stories with happy endings.

And this book is gifted to my favorite person JamieHammerCampbell
Happy birthday my love ❤️

***

This is purely fictional. Anything that resembles to reality is completely coincidence.

My apologies if this somehow turns to offend someone (it wasn't my intention).

The use of names for the character is. not intended to confuse readers.

This has nothing to do with the life of bts.
No copyright infringement intended And for entertainment purpose only to the writer and reader.

Warning
will be indicated if violence and intimate scenes are included in the chapters. Skip them if it makes you feel uncomfortable. Thank you!

This book contains sexually explicit scenes and adult language and may be considered offensive to some readers.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 8.9K 54
Guk: I knew from the moment I laid eyes on park jimin that I was in trouble. No omega has ever made me want to put aside my party ways and settle d...
35.4K 3.4K 39
Fate doesn't always send you the mate you think you are looking for, they send you the mate you need. ⛔️ TOP JUNGKOOK BOOK CONTAINS JIKOOK NAMJIN...
61.6K 3.9K 26
Giving him up wasn't possible, no matter how many others tried to keep us apart. ⛔️ TOP JUNGKOOK BOOK CONTAINS JIKOOK NAMJIN ANGST SASSY JIMIN M...
59.9K 4.5K 35
Jeon Jungkook needs someone special, who can bridge the growing gap between him and the boys and make them whole again. ⛔️ TOP JUNGKOOK 🌙BOOK CONTA...