The Little Stepmother Of The...

Galing kay 0003min

Title: 穿成年代文男配的小后妈 / The Little Stepmother Of The Male Supporting Character Author: 林果冻 Chapters: 121 [COMPLE... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
- Chapter 84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95-96
Chapter 97-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-121

Chapter 15-16

7.6K 140 16
Galing kay 0003min

Chapter 15

"Sister-in-law, drink water." Lin Qingqing brought in the bowl.

"I'm really thirsty." Yu Xiuyao took the bowl and drank it without saying a word. As a result... Isn't it sugar water that sweet and nourishing in the water? No wonder it took her some time to pour water, and she must have waited for the sugar to bring it in. Yu Xiuyao was not pretentious at all. She remembered Lin Qingqing's generousness. She drank a bowl of sugar water in one go, "Your sugar water is cool and delicious."

Lin Qingqing said, "Then I'll bring another bowl for my sister-in-law?" With that, you have to get up.

"No, I'm anxious to know about Hai Ci and Qin Ming. What's going on? How did they fight? I heard that there are still many children fighting together?" Yu Xiuyao pressed her hand.

Speaking of this, Lin Qingqing sighed and said helplessly, "It's my fault."

Listening to her self-blame tone, Yu Xiuyao didn't understand: "Why do you blame?"

"The thing is like this. This morning, Hai Ci may be happy, so after arriving at the kindergarten, he told the good children that today's mother sent him to school. As a result, Qin Ming was unhappy. He said that I was not his mother, stepmother, and stepmother was not a good mother... As a result, to protect me, he fought with Qin Ming. At that time, there were several friends with Ji Yang and other good friends around Hai Ci, and Qin Ming also had friends with him, so he became children fighting with him. Speaking of which, it's all my fault that I became a stepmother, and Hai Ci is too filial. As an Internet celebrity, Lin Qingqing is also a public figure. She has few black fans, and also because she knows how to talk. After all, she has a good EQ.

That's what I said just now is self-blame, blame yourself for being a stepmother, and blame Lu Hai's words for being too filial. But in fact, who can blame her for being her stepmother? What does her stepmother have to do with the Qin Ming family?

Lu Haici injured Qin Ming, but the children are filial. Is filial piety wrong?

So what Lin Qingqing said was not leaking. Keep Lu Haici down because of the reasons for filial piety. Can others say that Lu Haici is not good?

Although Yu Xiuyao was impatient, she was also a shrewd person. As soon as she heard Lin Qingqing's words, she couldn't help saying, "What's your fault?" You marry Lu Cheng and only say your wishes. Hai Ci recognizes you as your mother, and he likes you. What does it matter if you treat him well? Besides, what's wrong with filial piety? If my son fights with others to protect me, I will only be happy.

Lin Qingqing wanted to say that the original owner and Lu Cheng were not willing to do so. However, "My sister-in-law is really a person with temperament." She also likes such a straightforward person.

Yu Xiuyao waved her hand: "I have a direct personality. You will know that we have been together for a long time. However, it's not your fault for this matter. If you meet a reasonable person, it's easy to solve it, but the problem is the unreasonable person in Master Qin's family.

Lin Qingqing asked, "Why are you unreasonable?" She was a little puzzled. According to the introduction of the novel, Xiaohai Ci was "bullied" to blackened by the original owner. But the problem is that Xu Huijuan next door is a person with good personal character, and Yu Xiuyao is also a good person. Even if Lu Cheng didn't know that the original owner was "bullying" Xiao Haici when he went on the mission, they should be able to find it, right? Didn't you tell Lu Cheng?

What Lin Qingqing didn't know was that in the novel, whether Xu Huijuan or Yu Xiuyao, did tell Lu Cheng what the original owner had done. Compared with Xu Huijuan's hint, Yu Xiuyao is obvious.

However, this is not as good as the original owner of land and sea word maintenance.

Lu Haici is a very persistent person. He is very attached to his mother's existence. Even if the original owner has tens of millions of bad things, in Lu Haici's heart, this is his mother. It can be said that this is Lu Haici's first mother and the first mother, which is always special.

Lu Haici has never had a mother since he was a child. When he became a child with a mother, he was happy. Even if the original owner was only a few days old at his aunt's house for the first time, it was enough for him to forget this good thing in the future. He doesn't want to become a child without a mother anymore.

Therefore, because of the maintenance and resoluteness of Lu Hai Ci, Lu Cheng had no choice but to think that the original owner's words for Lu Haici were not as bad as everyone said. Maybe you didn't see her good for Lu Hai Ci.

Yu Xiuyao: "The name of Master Qin's family is Zhang Hongping. Because her man is a teacher and she has three sons, Zhang Hongping is very angry. As a result, the first two of his three sons gave birth to six granddaughters, and no grandson, which destroyed her arrogance.

For a while, she asked the military sister-in-law who would have a son to ask questions about having a son. Later, there was a man named Yang Mailian the military sister-in-law. Yang Mailian was a battalion commander. She gave birth to three sons and a daughter. Not to mention her mother's family, she was also very good at giving birth to a son. Therefore, Zhang Hongping asked her youngest son to marry Yang Mailian's daughter. Yang Mailian's daughter is Qian Yuelan, and her stomach is also competitive. The following year after marriage, she gave birth to a grandson to Zhang Hongping, that is, Qin Ming.

Qin Ming is the hard-won grandson of Zhang Hongping after she has six granddaughters. Can she not be baby?

In addition, in the second half of the year before last, Qian Yuelan's father, Camp Commander Qian, and Lu Cheng jointly selected the deputy regiment commander. As a result, Lu Cheng was selected, and the commander of the battalion of Qian, who was much older than him, was not selected. Because of this, Yang Mailian said a lot of sour words. So Qin Ming's matter is not that simple.

Lin Qingqing understood, "According to her sister-in-law's intention, Zhang Hongping and her in-law Yang Mailian may come to her door."

Yu Xiuyao: "No, these two are in-laws, and they always have anger in one nostril. But don't worry too much. In the final analysis, it's just a few quarrels between women, and they can't make any tricks, but it's a little embarrassing when they quarrel.

Lin shook his head gently: "It's not me who is embarrassed, but Lu Cheng. But we are not wrong with this matter, and there is no reason to embarrass our family.

Yu Xiuyao thought for a moment, "Then what are you going to do?" She can't figure it out anyway. Speaking of which, because Zhang Hongping and Yang Mailian are in-laws, they have always had a nostril to vent their anger, and many family members in the family courtyard are afraid of provoking them.

Lin Qingqing said, "I'll sell it first. If they come back, I'd like to ask my sister-in-law for a favor. It's not a big deal. Just give the letter to Lu Cheng for me. If they don't come to make trouble, they don't need the help of their sister-in-law.

Letter? Give it to Lu Cheng? This confused her. However, looking at Lin Genqing's chest, she was not so worried. On the contrary, she was a little curious. I want her to say that Lu Cheng's wife looks white and tender and a little delicate. Unlike people who can quarrel with Zhang Hongping and Yang Mailian, what can she do to deal with them?

Ah, I don't want to think about it. The more she thinks about it, her heart is as if she was scratched by an ant." Now that you have a way, I won't say more. If you need anything, come to me. At worst, I will quarrel with them with you. Yu Xiuyao got up with that.

Lin Qingqing was a little moved when he heard her say this: "Thank you, sister-in-law. When this matter is solved later, I invited my sister-in-law to dinner and called some comrades who took me to the hospital that day."

Yu Xiuyao: "That's fine... I'll go back to cook first."

Lin Qingqing: "I'll send my sister-in-law."

As soon as Yu Xiuyao left, Lu Hai's words that had been hiding in the room and listening to their words came out. His dark and bright eyes looked at Lin Qingqing's back, and his small face was tense and tight.

When Lin Qingqing sent Yu Xiuyao to the door, he looked back and saw Lu Haici standing at the door of the hall. Lin Qingqing waved to him, "Are you hungry?" I'll go to cook right away. Can you help me?"

Lu Haici suddenly jumped into Lin Qingqing's arms. He choked and said, "Mom, I'm going to apologize to them. It's all my fault. I hit Qin Ming."

Lin Qingqing listened to his words with sadness. Only the extremely insecure cubs would say such a compromise. She touched the cub's head: "Well, if the adult of the Qin Ming family comes, leave this matter to me to solve. Because I am an adult, adults should be responsible for the problems between adults. If Qin Ming comes, then leave this matter to you to solve. Because Qin Ming is a child, one of me can't bully children, so you can solve the matter between your children by yourself, okay?"

No matter how smart Lu Haici is, he is just a cub. It makes sense to hear his mother say that, so he nodded obediently, "Okay."

Lin Qingqing took his hand and walked into the kitchen and said, "But today, I want to teach you a child the truth that it's wrong to beat people."

Lu Hai's words shrove and finally couldn't help saying, "I knew it was wrong to beat people when I was three years old, but Qin Ming was not good. He said you were a bad mother and that you were not my mother." At the thought of this, he was very wronged. Dad said that his mother is his mother.

I don't know why, listening to his poor defense, Lin Qingqing suddenly wanted to laugh and cry." Therefore, it is wrong to beat people. He said that people are also wrong. Since they are all wrong, you can't do such a thing. Next time you encounter Qin Ming's mistake again, you can tell the kindergarten teacher, or tell me that the child has made a mistake, and the teacher and the adult will teach him, but you can't correct his mistakes with your mistakes. In this way, he makes a mistake, and you also make a mistake. But if you tell the teacher or parents, then only he makes a mistake, and you don't make a mistake, don't you think?

Lu Haici, who couldn't understand, looked at his mother with a confused face. Punish others for making mistakes with his own mistakes. This profound word is something that a kindergarten cub like him can't understand.

Lin Qingqing did not ask him to understand and continued, "You just need to remember the truth that a child understands. It's wrong to beat people. If you encounter someone else who makes a mistake, tell the teacher or parents." She didn't ask him to understand too much. He is still a child, so he just needs to know what children know. Moreover, isn't it the right of kindergarten cubs to make small reports?" I will test you tomorrow. If you still remember this sentence, I will fulfill your wish. On the contrary, if you don't remember this, I will punish you. You will not listen to the bedtime story tomorrow.

Lu Haici's eyes lit up: "Is Mom going to tell me bedtime stories?" He heard that some mothers will tell children bedtime stories, so can he also be children who have bedtime stories?

Lin Qingqing: "It depends on whether you remember this sentence."

Lu Hai said loudly, "I remember." Although if Qin Ming still speaks ill of his mother next time, he will have to fight. However, my mother said that it was wrong to do this. What should I do? Lu Hai's words are very contradictory. But soon, he came up with another way. When his father came back, he asked his father if Qin Ming still spoke ill of his mother, if could he still beat Qin Ming.

Chapter 16

Lunch is made of tofu pancakes. Because it takes a lot of time to cook, I use tofu pancakes. However, even tofu pancakes are very nutritious, because tofu and eggs, whether tofu or eggs, are rich in protein, which is very good for adults and cubs. The flour in the tofu pancake is the staple food.

However, today there was a little guest, Ji Yang, so Lin Qingqing prepared four eggs, a whole piece of tofu, and 200 grams of rice powder.

Because Lu Hai's words were still small, she was worried about letting him light the fire, so she handed over the work of mashing tofu.

"Xiao Haici, crush the tofu with the back of the spoon. Press it slowly. Don't get the tofu outside." Lin Qingqing put the tofu cut into small pieces on the plate. Because she had to make a bowl of soup later, the taste of the tofu pancakes she planned to make was lighter, so she did not add salt. Then she gave Lu Haici a spoon, and then put the plate and spoon on the bench to let the child stand aside and press it.

"Oh." Lu Haici responded happily that he liked to work with his mother the most.

When Lu Haici pressed tofu, Lin Qingqing beat four eggs. When beating eggs, he also added some salt and then chopped the carrots she bought today and then burned them. She burned the fire on the other side of the tile pot because the old-fashioned iron pot was concave under the previous old iron pot and was not suitable for pancakes. The bottom of the tile pot is flat, which is convenient for pancakes.

When the fire boiled, when the tile pot was preheated, Lin Qingqing began to prepare vegetables. She beat the eggs, stirred them with Fuqiang powder, and cut the ingredients of the soup. The cabbage was into small pieces, and the oily tofu was crossed, that is, a piece of oily tofu was cut into four pieces.

When the tile pot is hot enough, pour in the oil. After the oil bubbles, Lu Haici's tofu is also pressed. Lin Qingqing prepared a large soup bowl and mixed crushed tofu, eggs, rice powder, and carrots. When stirring almost, she put a spoonful of tofu balls into a tile pot with the spoon, and then gently flattened the ball with the bottom end of the spoon, so that the tofu pancakes were much thinner and cooked quickly. A tofu pancake is not cooked yet and then make the second and third... In fact, in modern times, there is a pancake artifact, and a rectangular frying pan has four rounds, which can be fried four at a time, which looks good.

But in this era, this can only be done.

A box of tofu, two eggs, and 50g rich powder can be used to make 10 tofu pancakes. It seems to be a lot, but it's not easy to be full. Now four eggs and 200 grams of Fuqiang powder can make about 20 tofu pancakes.

When it was first cooked, Lin Qingqing hurriedly shoveled out the pancake with a pot shovel. The golden tofu pancakes on both sides looked very beautiful, especially with a red carrot granule in it. The white, golden, and red color attracted Lu Hai Ci.

Lu Haici subconsciously swallowed his saliva and stared at the tofu pancakes and couldn't move away. The cub has never seen such a thing, as long as people in this era rarely spend their time eating.

Lin Qingqing likes to share delicious food with others, otherwise, when she is an anchor, she will not invite the village cubs to be guests, so after the first tofu pancake was put out of the pot, she put the tofu pancake in a small bowl: "Xiao Hai Ci, come and try it, but be careful to burn it."

"Oh." Lu Haici responded excitedly. Then I picked up the bowl and smelled it first. It smelled good. Then he picked up his chopsticks, took a small piece, and tasted it reluctantly, "Mom, this is really delicious." The tofu pancake is a little crispy outside because it is added with eggs and flour, but it is tofu inside, which is very tender. Especially after adding carrots, it feels a little sweet.

"It's delicious. Eat more later." Lin Qingqing said casually. There are about 20 snacks for them.

"Mom also eats." Lu Haici picked up his chopsticks, took a large piece, and then stood on tiptoe, "Mom open your mouth, ah..."

Usually, Lin Qingqing doesn't like to use the same pair of chopsticks as others, but the cubs in front of him are different. He looked at himself expectantly. He was only reluctant to eat a piece the size of his hand, so he ate a small corner, but he sandwiched one-third for himself.

Lin Qingqing opened his mouth: "Thank you, Xiao Haici." The touch in her heart made her feel happy, which was probably the feeling of being cared about as if she slowly pulled back her childhood loneliness. Looking at Lu Haici's happy appearance, she felt that her childhood was gradually being infected.

Lu Hai said simply, "You're welcome. This is what my mother did. Thank you for your hard work.

At this moment, Lin Qingqing felt that it was also good to be a mother and have a son. She smiled and said, "Thank you, son."

Lu Haici was eating tofu pancakes in a small mouth. Hearing Lin Qingqing call his son, he took a pause, and then his face was stained with a shy blush, and even his eyes turned slightly red. He put a large piece for Lin Qingqing: "Mom eats it." As long as the mother can call him son, he will be happy even if he gives all the tofu pancakes to his mother.

"No, you can eat it yourself. There will be a lot later." Lin Qingqing didn't want it. When Lin Qingqing fried the remaining tofu pancakes, Lu Haici's tofu pancake would have been eaten long ago. However, he was very obedient. He didn't quarrel about food, but stood obediently next to Lin Qingqing and looked at it.

Of course, Lin Qingqing didn't give it to him again, because it was about to have lunch. Good things should be eaten with friends and shared with everyone before they could eat with relish.

"Land sea words...Land sea words..." Ji Yang's voice came from the yard.

Before Lu Haici ran out, Xu Huijuan's voice came from the next door: "Ji Yang, why don't you go home next door after school?"

Because the two families were adjacent, Xu Huijuan heard Ji Yang's voice and came to the yard to speak, so Lin Qingqing could also hear it. Hearing Xu Huijuan's words, Lin Qingqing couldn't help laughing. Although she spent a very short time with Ji Yang and only met him at dinner yesterday, she felt that this was a very lively cub. To borrow modern words, it is very funny.

Lin Qingqing heard Xu Huijuan's words and said to Lu Haici, "Hai Ci, go and talk to Ji Yang's mother because Ji Yang helped you today, he was injured, so you are going to treat him to lunch."

"Uh-huh." Lu Haici nodded and trotted out.

When Ji Yang in the yard heard Xu Huijuan's words, he suddenly stopped like a small shell. He shouted, "Mom, today Lu Haici's mother said she would invite me to dinner, but I won't go home to eat." His voice was full of ostentation. He was now a child who was invited. He felt very proud, so his little chest was straight.

Hearing this, Xu Huijuan hurriedly said, "Come home for dinner. Mom will cook food for you tomorrow."

Ji Yang said, "I'm having dinner at Lu Hai Ci's house today, and I'll come home for dinner tomorrow." Anyway, my mother will cook well tomorrow. He is a smart baby.

Xu Huijuan heard the anxiety. She didn't want to get too close to the Lu family and Lin Qingqing. Lin Qingqing offended Master Qin's wife today. This matter must be endless. Moreover, Master Qin is about to rise. It's really unwise to offend Master Qin's wife at this time." Ji Yang, if you are obedient, your mother will make delicious food for you now.

Ji Yang pouted and was a little unhappy.

At this time, Lu Haici ran out: "Aunt Ji, thank you Ji Yang for helping me today. I hurt Ji Yang today. I'm sorry. My mother said we were going to invite Ji Yang to dinner. Thank you, Ji Yang. My mother also made delicious tofu pancakes, the best. Thinking of the taste of tofu pancakes, Lu Haici also took a sit.

Well, Ji Yang didn't care about Xu Huijuan when he heard this. He hurried to the kitchen: "I'm eating at Lu Hai Ci's house today." Ji Yang's previous personality was not so lively. In the past half a year, Xu Huijuan's sincere love has raised him so lively, so now, in front of Xu Huijuan, he is very bold. That's how children know who treats them well, they will be "an inch" with whoever bears.

Xu Huijuan had no choice but to let Ji Yang make her reluctant to be fierce to Ji Yang, but she couldn't let Ji Yang go to the Lu family for dinner seriously. Once reborn, she just wanted to be a military sister-in-law. So Xu Huijuan took some vegetables.

Lin Qingqing has made a tofu pancake and is making cabbage oil tofu soup. Oily tofu itself has an oil content. The tile pot has fried tofu pancakes, and there is also some oil left, so she put less oil when making soup.

While the oil bubbles, chop a few green onions from the vegetable market and put them into a pan, and stir-fry them a few times, and it will be ready in a few seconds. If it is modern, she will add bean paste until the bean paste is fragrant, but there is no bean paste at this time, so she directly adds the cut cabbage into small pieces, then adds the cut oil tofu in turn, and finally add the cooking.

The cooking is also very simple. There is only half a bowl of water, then two soy sauce and half-sweet soup white sugar. After stirring, it is cooking. After adding the dishes, add an appropriate amount of water. Just don't exceed cabbage.

"It's so fragrant..." Ji Yang stood at the door of the kitchen and didn't go in. He and Lin Qingqing were not familiar with each other and did not dare to be too presumptuous." Aunt, what are you doing?"

Lu Hai said, "My mother is making tofu pancakes."

Lin Qingqing smiled and said, "You two go to the hall and sit down. When you count from one to 100, you can eat."

When Ji Yang heard this, his little face collapsed: "Auntie, we won't count."

Lu Haici: "Mom, I will count from one to ten."

Lin Qingqing took them out: "It doesn't matter. I'll teach you how to count."

Three people walked into the hall, and Xu Huijuan came with a basket: "Comrade Lin, the child is naughty. I have to eat here. I'm really sorry. These are some dishes I have grown at home. It's not worth a few yuan. I'll add a dish to you."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

226K 7.9K 132
**NOT MINE. FOR READING OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY*** Jiang Xiaoman was bound to a system when she was three years old. The system told her that she was t...
213K 6.2K 114
Mo Fan has been cultivating to become an immortal for "thousands of years" in the cultivation world. The Emperor Realm was just a hand reach. She was...
408K 9.2K 81
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门生活观察日志 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In the third year of wearing the book, Su Wan became popular. The reason was that she and her wealthy...
2.2M 131K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...