Jungkook's six hyungs || jung...

By littlesnowflake__

Everyday story of jungkook and his six hyungs who is extremely over protective of jungkook and can go to any... More

Introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
πŸ₯³
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
.....
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
.....
Special Chapter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
.....
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166

Chapter 26

3.7K 108 16
By littlesnowflake__

Jungkook was nowhere found. Everyone were going mad and their fear was increasing as the time passed. They had called each and every person they knew to ask about the younger's whereabouts.

They had visited everyone they knew. They had the cops working for them trying to track down the car but without knowing the car number plate it was an impossible task. They had checked the CC TV's all over the city but none of them had captured the black Mercedes. That was when they were starting to fear for the youngest's life.

The cops had forcefully sent them back home. They were all in tears doing everything they could. Jin woke up and came downstairs mentally preparing himself to talk with everyone about the company. But he was shocked to find the gloomy environment in the living hall.

There sat Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon in tears barking on their phones. Jimin had Taehyung in his embrace as the younger was crying his heart out. He couldn't figure out what was going on but he couldn't find Jungkook, his maknae. As if sensing what was wrong he scaredly spoke out.

'Where is Jungkook' Everyone's eyes fell on Jin who stood at the end of the stairs. As soon as he voiced out the question Yoongi and Namjoon cut the call giving their attention to their hyung. Jimin held onto Taehyung tighter controlling his tears as Taehyung broke out in another fit of tears.

Jin slowly made his way towards Taehyung and took him in his embrace. Taehyung still sat on Jimin but his face was buried in Jin's stomach as his hands snaked around Jin's waist. Jin consoled the younger and Taehyung slept due to all the fatigue and exhaustion.

He laid Taehyung on the couch and took a scan of everyone in the room.

'I asked, where is Jungkook'. calmly asked Jin dreading the answer. No one replied.

'Where is Kook? Answer my question damnit. Yoongi speak out' spat Jin. Everyone feared Jin right now.

'I don't know' replied Yoongi.

'What do you mean by that'

'Hyung, Jungkook is missing' slowly voiced out Namjoon. As expected Jin was shocked, too shocked to even talk.

'Hyung, we were late to pick him up from school and by the time we reached he was nowhere found.' Hoseok explained. Jimin pulled out the CC TV footage and showed it to Jin. Jin identified the car. He knew whose car it was. It looked exactly like theirs but a scartch on the right side of the car door was noticable. Jin grumbled and ran like a mad man in search of his phone. He couldn't digest the fact that his maknae was kidnapped. No one could.

Finally, he found and called the CEO they were having a deal with. He was anticipating his guess was wrong.

'Hello' answered the CEO.

'Hello' whispered out Jin not able to contain his emotions. He had put the call on speaker by now. They could hear a scary laugh through the phone.

'Took long enough for you to figure out. If you want your brother back sign the deal tomorrow' the person spoke and cut call. Hoseok looked confused not having an idea about anything but he knew it was because of some deal.

Everyone was bewildered they were worried for the younger. That person was capable of fooling them into signing the deal and now he had their maknae with him. Their maknae was too innocent. But, Yoongi lost it completely.

'Is it your new way of making us sign the deal Kim Seokjin. Couldn't believe you would stoop' so low to kidnap your own brother for money ready to sell our company and then pretend like you had no idea of anything. Wow Just wow' sarcastically roared Yoongi clutching onto the elders collar in a violent way.

Hoseok intervened.

'Hyung, why would Jinnie hyung do it. Let him go hyung.' Hoseok tried but it went in vain as Yoongi lunched the elder in his face. Jin already being weak stumbled and felt blood drops on his hand only to figure out that his lip was busted. Hoseok took hold of the elder made him sit on the couch.

'I think we should sign the deal Hyung' voiced out Namjoon not trusting his voice.

'No, shit sherlock' spat Yoongi.

'Yes Hyung, the company is not as important as Kookie. I don't care losing our company for our bunny' spoke out Jimin voice breaking in the process.

Namjoon was about to make some calls to his secretary, the cops regarding the maknae but stopped.

'I don't accept it' stated Jin. Everyone looked at him with questioning eyes.

'What do you not accept?' spat Yoongi coldly.

'First of all Kim Yoongi correct your attitude you are talking to your elder. Secondly, WE. ARE. NOT. Signing the deal' stated Jin, voice cold.

'What do you mean by not signing the deal?' This time it was Namjoon.

'We are not signing the deal with them. I will just not lose 75% of my company' rasped Jin.

'It's not yours it's OUR company too.' spoke Yoongi.

'You can do whatever the hell you want. We are not having a deal with them'

'Hyung, Jungkook' broke out Jimin.

'We will find another way to save Jungkook. There is no need to give away the company'

'Are you even hearing to yourself. Because, I think you have lost your mind.' argued Yoongi. Taehyung had woken up by now and was shocked to look at his hyungs yelling at each other.

'What are you even trying to prove here? You were ready to sign the deal before, to give away our company to them for just a million dollars and now you can't sign the deal even if it is the only way to save our Bunny' accused Yoongi pointing his index finger towards the oldest.

'I am not trying to prove anything here. You just can't sign the deal. We will lose our company for god's sake. And what is the proof that we will get Koo back even if we did sign the papers' said Jin as softly as he could trying to have a civilised conversation with others.

'Are you even being serious? If we lose the company then let us. Even if we go completely bankrupt in process of protecting Koo then I am fine with it' yelled Namjoon.

'Joonie that's enough. Whatever happens he is still your Hyung' reprimanded Hoseok.

'Then he should act like one Hobi' glared Yoongi looking at the older.

The argument went for a few more minutes. They were now just yelling at each other for nothing.

'Thats enough. Stop, all of you!!!' yelled out Hoseok as high as he could. Everyone did stop arguing.

'Jimin, Tae head to the room. Take rest. Hyungs will handle and bring Kookie back as soon as we can. No coming out of the room.' sternly ordered Hoseok. Jimin and Taehyung ran to Jimin's room and they cuddled but they couldn't sleep knowing very well that their maknae was in danger, far away from them.

'And hyungs, you are arguing infront of the maknaes. I don't know anything about the deal but I am with Yoongi hyung. Even if we lose the company and don't get our Koo back atleast we will know that we tried' calmly spoke Hoseok.

Namjoon and Yoongi nodded their head at Hoseok's words.

'You guys can do whatever you want, but you will NOT sign the deal' screamed Jin and walked out pissed.

It was the next day they were called to the company. Jin had ordered the security to not let any of his brothers inside the company and the guards followed. All of them had fought the guards to let them in and they couldnt even reach their secretaries. They were in tears. They needed to sign the deal at any cost. What was their hyung even doing.

Inside the company was Jin having a conversation with the CEO of the other company.

The CEO smirked but his smirk soon fell.

'I am not signing the deal. You can do whatever you want. Now leave' Jin stated and it was now Jin's turn to smirk.

'Ohh Kim, surely I will leave but also say goodbye to your maknae, Jungkook' laughed the CEO and went out.

The brothers were now allowed inside the company. They stormed directly towards Jin's cabin. There sat Jin groaning while sipping coffee. Yoongi just saw red and couldn't handle himself. Yoongi stormed towards the older and punched the older mercilessly. He showed no signs of stopping and Jin just took the blows because somewhere he knew he did a mistake. He was guilty.

Hoseok and Namjoon pulled both of them apart.

Yoongi's secretary barged in. She was close to them. She was like a second mother to them.

'Watch this' the secretary told and played the video. It was not any video but the video from the CEO. There was Jungkook tied to the wooden chair as a man in black mask kept whipping him. His face had scratches. He was bleeding by his arms. They could notice the bruises on the younger's stomach as Jungkook sat there shirtless. Jungkook was out and they knew he was unconscious.

Tears spilled from everyone's eyes. They couldn't believe their maknae whom they raised with love, care was being mercilessly beaten to a pulp.

'Stop, stop' yelled Taehyung closing his eyes not being able to look at some monster whipping his baby brother. 

'Great mistake Kim' The voice said as the video ended.

'You saw what you did. It's all because of you' accused Yoongi looking at the elder.

'The cops will be in your place. Leave and talk to them. Here is the video' Yoongi's secretary said and sent them off. It was only her and Jin left.

She didn't speak anything rather treated the wounds on his face.

'You think I did a mistake too, don't you?' questioned Jin.

The secretary didn't reply and just focused on treating his wounds.

'I do think you did a mistake' voiced out the secretary and walked out. There was no use lying because the consequence was right in front of them.

'I am sorry baby' cried out Jin and focused on his works. More like with the cops. He was on call with one of the most trusted cop talking about Jungkook's situation. He was playing the video on loop trying to look through it to find out any clue.

Where was Jungkook? Why did Jin go against his brothers?

Hey guyss!!! This one is for kookie×jungkookie. Did you all like it???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 746 37
{COMPLETED} Y/N lives with 7 overprotective brothers. There are ups and downs in Y/N's life and in the end something happens to Y/N and her father. V...
247K 8K 53
Y/n has six overprotective, loving, caring brothers. They would do anything to keep her safe. Specially from BTS. Though they hate Kim Taehyung th...
207K 4.6K 48
The ups and downs of being Bangtan's little sister. There's no actual plot Just a bunch of one-shots
144K 8.4K 69
this story is of 7 brothers who love each other a lot!! It is a simple story of brotherly love This is my first ff so please ignore mistakes