steves sister | a stranger th...

By LucasScottsWife54

what happens when Steve harringtons 13 year old sister Marlow comes to hawkins to live with him? *** I don't... More

Cast
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 10

118 4 0
By LucasScottsWife54

They all made it into the woods. Marlow, Mike and Dustin were walking along side their bikes and calling out for Eleven. When suddenly, Marley fell over a rock and hit the ground.
"Jesus christ!" She yelled as she grabbed her ankle in pain. "I think i sprained it!" Mike and Dustin bent down to exams her ankle they tried helping her up but before they could they heard a twig snap behind them.

"What was that?" Mike asked.

They all turned to see Troy walking up to them with James by his side, Troy pulled out a knife and looked ready to kill. "Hey there frogface. Toothless."

"RUN!" Marley yelled and the boys dropped her and started running for their lives.

"SHIT RUN MIKE RUN!" Dustin screamed as they started to run away.

"YOUR DEAD WHEELER!!!" Troy yelled as he chased after them.

When Troy and James passed Marlow they knew she was in to much pain to stand up and they smiled as they ran past her.

"TROY I SWEAR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!!" Marley yelled as Troy and James laughed to each other as they ran after Mike and Dustin.
They faded out of sight, Marley tried her hardest to get up but it was no use. Then she had a idea, she grabbed onto her bike and climbed up. She regretted falling for so many reasons, she managed to pick herself up, and started making her way towards the boys. She kept stumbling and tripping but she was making progress. Slowly but surely, Marley managed to follow the path that the boys went down, she kept stumbling but she was getting there. Marlow reached the top of the road to see them all at the edge of a cliff, Mike was walking to the very edge and Troy had Dustin in a headlock holding his knife. She stumbled down the road getting ready to kill Troy, but before she could she saw Mike jump of the edge of the cliff. This cliff was miles above the ground and it was the same cliff that 'Will' was found at, even though there was a lake at the bottom he would have hit it with so much force that it would have killed him. That was the cover up for Will's fake death.

Dustin, Troy and James rushed over and Marlow could see something was wrong. She watched as Mike rose in the air and landed behind the boys. Everyone turned to see Eleven walking up to them all. Her nose was bleeding and her blonde wig was gone and her buzzed brown hair was back. Tory began to approach Eleven before she stopped him by breaking his arm, James and Troy grabbed each other.

'Go." Eleven said to them.

"Let's get out of here!" James yelled

"Yeah thats right! You better run! She's our friends and she's crazy! You come back here and she'll kill you! You hear me? She'll kill you, you sons of bitches!' Dustin yelled to them as he came over and put his arm around Marley and helped her walk over to Mike and Eleven. Before they reached them Eleven collapsed and fell to the ground. They all sped over to her, Dustin still carrying Marlow

"El are you ok?" Mike asked shaking Eleven.
She opened her eyes sobbing. "Mike I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?" Mike asked smiling at her.

Eleven stuttered for words while she was crying. "The gate... i opened it. I'm a monster."

"Your not a monster El" Marley said to her as Dustin put her down onto the ground.

"You saved me. Do you understand? You saved me!" Mike exclaimed and he pulled Eleven up for a hug. They hugged for a while then Marlow and Dustin joined. After they went back into the woods and the boys found there bikes they made your way back to Mike's. Marlow leaned on her bike as they were walking back, the pain was still in her ankle but she managed to bare with it but it still hurt.

When they reached Mike's Dustin helped you inside through the basement door, while Mike got some ice. Dustin and Marley sat on either end of the sofa in Mike's basement, and Mike was helping Eleven wash her face in the bathroom.

Suddenly Marlow and Dustin heard static buzzing from your Mike's walkie, you could faintly hear Lucas. Marlow couldn't hear him clearly, the radio kept buzzing but Marley could hear that he was panicking. Dustin ran into the bathroom and clearly interrupted something with Mike and Eleven.

"Guys! Its Lucas i think he's in trouble." Dustin exclaimed as Mike and Eleven ran out to where Marley stood holding the walkie talkie.

"You know how he said he was going to find the gate? Well what if he found it."

"What's he saying?" Mike asked.

"I don't know he's way out of range." Dustin sighed.

Marley passed the walkie to Mike who listened for some time then spoke into the walkie.

"Lucas if you can hear us, slow down. We cant understand you."

"Yes i copy! Do you? They know about Eleven! Get out of there! The bad men are coming! ALL of them! Do you hear me? The bad men are coming!" They heard Lucas static voice scream. Of course Dustin heard wrong.

"Mad hen.' Does that mean anything to you. Like a code name or something?"

"The bad men are coming!" Lucas repeated.

"Bad men.." Marlow realised.

"Bad men!" Mike caught on. He dropped the walkie and Marley, Mike and Dustin ran upstairs

"stay here!" He called back to Eleven. They all rushed upstairs and looked out of Mike's living room to see a van.

"You don't think..." Dustin asked looking at Marlow and Mike. Mike ran off to talk to Mrs. Wheeler while Marley and Dustin kept watch.
Suddenly more vans identical to the one parked outside Mike's house came up the road. Dustin shut the curtains and they both ran to Mike who was still talking to Mrs. Wheeler.

"Mike!" Marley says.

"One second!" He sighed.

"MIKE!" Dustin yelled at the top of his lungs getting Mikes attention. "We need to leave. Right now."

Marlow and Dustin ran out the kitchen and made there way to the basement as Mike followed.

"Micheal!" Mrs. Wheeler called.

"If anyone asks I've left the country." Mike said to Mrs. Wheeler leaving her with a confused look.

Marley grabbed her bag and they all ran out to get there bikes, dustin grabbed his headset to keep in contact with Lucas if they needed to.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" Dustin yelled and Marlow got on her bike and started riding down the pavement.
They were all riding as fast as there legs could take them. Marleys ankle still hurt but she pushed through the pain, and made your way onto the road.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." Dustin exclaimed but he stopped when he heard Lucas's voice.

"Dustin, do you copy?" Lucas asked, Marley could tell he was close because the sound was more clear.

"Yeah Lucas their on us." Dustin responded.

"Where are you?"

"Cornwallis!" Dustin responded.

"Meet me at Elm and Cherry!"

"Copy. Elm and Cherry!" Dustin instructed.
The vans suddenly appeared from far behind them and they all started riding even faster, Eleven clinging on Mike even harder.

"Shit!" Dustin yelled.

"This way!" Marley yelled moving left down a path.

They passed two houses and came to a park.

"Out of the way!" Dustin yelled to the children who were playing.

Then they saw Lucas waiting for them at Elm and Cherry.

"Lucas!" Marley exclaimed as they all stopped to catch there breath.

"Where are they?" Lucas asked.

"I don't know." Mike responded.

"I think we lost them." Dustin said still catching his breath.

Not even a second later three vans appeared far behind you.

"Go, go, go, go!" Mike screamed as they all rode faster down the road on their bikes. The vans were approaching them faster and catching up.

"SHIT!" Marley yelled trying to go even faster.
Then unexpectedly, a fourth van came from around the corner ahead of them and making its way too them all.

The van was heading right at them before it went up in the air. Eleven threw the van into the air and made it land upside down behind them all, blocking the other vans path.
Everyone looked at each other in amazement and began ridding towards the junk yard. When they finally reached the junkyard they all threw there bikes down and stopped to catch there breath.

"Holy shit! Did.. did you see what she did to that van?!" Dustin exclaimed.

"No Dustin we missed it." Mike said sarcastically making Marlow laugh.

"I mean that was-" Dustin started.

"Awesome." Lucas finished. "It was awesome." Lucas walked over to Eleven, who was sat on the ground and clearly tired, and bent down and started talking to her. "Everything I said about you being a traitor and stuff. I was wrong. I'm sorry."

Eleven looked at Lucas and began to speak too.

"Friends... friends don't lie. I'm sorry too." Eleven and Lucas smiled at each other before Mike started talking.

"I'm sorry too." Mike said and held out his hand for Lucas to shake, except this time Lucas shook it.

They all sat down on the ground and Lucas grabbed three nearby sticks and found an empty coke can. He laid the sticks down on the floor making them all connect. Then he started to explain what his compass had led him too.
He started running his fingers down one of the large sticks.

"This is Randolph Road, right here. The fence starts here and goes all the way around. And this-" He picked up the coke can and put it in the middle of the sticks. "Is the lab right here. The gate's gotta be in there somewhere. Its gotta be."

"Well who owns Hawkins Lab?" Dustin asked.

"The sign says 'Department of Energy'." Lucas answered.

"Its really means government, military." Marley adds.

"Then why does it say energy?" Dustin asked.

"Just trust us all right? Its military my dad's told me before." Mike explained.

"Their right. There's soldiers out front." Lucas added.

"Do they make like lightbulbs or something?" Dustin asked making Marlow sigh.

"No weapons. To fight the Russians and commies and stuff." Mike answered. They all looked at each other then Marley realised, Eleven was their weapon.

Dustin then realised. "Oh Jesus this is bad."

"Really bad. The place is like a fortress." Lucas admitted.

"What should we do." Dustin asked.

"I don't know but we cant go home." Marley replied.

"We're fugitives now." Mike finished.

Behind them, they could hear the sound of a helicopter that was heading there way.

Marlow was the first to speak. "Um guys... do you hear that?"

They all jumped up grabbed there bikes and shoved them under a broken down bus behind the. Then they all ran inside and themselves onto the floor of the bus.

Dustin finally spoke. "Mental."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 37 32
"Steve, they won't stop screaming." "Don't worry Thee, I'll make it stop." Seasons 1,2,3,4 IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH SEASON 4 YET DON'T READ IT I DON'T OWN...
8.9K 236 11
Dustin and Max lose their mothers to Vecna at 14, Steve is only 18 but he takes them in and adopts them, since his parent's don't come around anymore...
23.1K 323 31
***Completed until season 5*** In which, Rudy Harrington, younger brother of Steve Harrington, falls madly in love with one of the new girls from Cal...
89.3K 1.7K 21
Jamie 'Stiles' Harrington. Younger sister of Steve Harrington. She was well known by everyone in Hawkins. some would say she's a trouble maker. After...