Collision (HermitcraftxEmpire...

By x0iris0x

Prequel to Elusion. The Hermits failed to open the vault, and King Ren continues to rule the server. Grian re... More

Headcannons
Art
Wings (Prologue)
New Lands
Red
Silver
ᔑ╎ᑑᔑ⨅
Mind
Temptation
Suspicion
Plans
Betrayal
Fog
Guilt
Insomnia
Blood
Tears
Incorrect Quotes
Fire
Incorrect quotes 2
Moss
Incorrect Quotes 3
Tension
Caution
Scarlet
Thoughts
Decisions
Symmetry
Lies
Caught
Feelings
Incorrect Quotes 4
Doubt
Trapped
Torture
Monster
Prepare
Fight
Loyalty
Death
Bittersweet
Goodbyes - Epilogue
THANK YOU

Memories

450 12 2
By x0iris0x

Grian
I was panicking. The moment I saw ᔑ╎ᑑᔑ⨅ and ∷ᒷ╎⋮𝙹 joined the game he hadn't had a moments rest. No one other than myself and the admins could see it. The admins didn't know that of course, I would probably get some eyebrows raised at me if they did find out.

The moment I saw it a wave of painful memories bombarded me. Then fear settled in. I suddenly remembered my dream i had the night before I went through the rift, when the Watcher's invaded my mind space for the first time in seasons. How had they managed to track me here? I thought I'd be safe.

My mind wandered back to what they said.
We have someone. And he will not fail us.

Who was he? Who could possibly be able to do that other than Xisuma?

And secondly why?

So many questions I didn't have the answers to.

Hopefully we would be able to clear things up at the meeting tonight. I knew I had important information, but I couldn't tell anyone without outing myself. No one knew he was a Watcher, not even Xisuma. I hid it so deeply not even my code showed it. I sighed, feeling conflicted. Maybe I would have to, if we didn't want to risk the Watcher's breaching the code wall. My friends safety came before mine always.

I wondered what Etho and Ren had to do with this. Fwip had asked if anyone had seen them earlier. I personally hadn't seen either of them since they tried to to dethrone Ren. I hoped with this change of scenery Ren had given up on being king. Although knowing him, that wasn't likely.

I jumped as my communicator buzzed.

<Fwip> We're ready when everyone else is

The meeting place was at the join area next to Hermitopia, so I just had to walk over.

<Grian> On my way

I stood up and began walking towards the meeting place. I wondered how many people would show up. I figured most people would be there as any problem in the server was instantly everyone's problem.

The meeting place came into view. I counted the people there. Fwip, Xisuma, Scott, Joel, Tango, Pix, Impulse, Pearl, Gem, Katherine, Sausage, Jimmy, Shelby, Lizzie, Cleo, and more. It seemed everyone was here. I frowned. Nearly everyone. Joey was missing, as was Bdubs. I doubted Joey would turn up, a pirate would hardly have a care about other's welfare. I was shocked about Bdubs though, it was unlike him to not show. Ren and Etho weren't there but that was hardly a surprise.

"Hey guys have I missed anything?" I greeted the Hermit's and Emperor's warmly.

"Nope we were just about to start" Xisuma assured me.

"Has anyone seen Bdubs?" Fwip asked, "he said he'd be here".

"I saw him earlier" Gem offered, "but I'm not sure where he is now".

"We'll just have to start without him" Fwip sighed, "is everyone listening?" The crowd of people nodded. Fwip glanced at Xisuma, who stepped forward.

"When Ren and Etho joined the server, a third and fourth member joined with a username in a language that neither of us understand" Xisuma started, "we believe it's some kind of glitch and we're worried it's done something to them".

I understand it, I thought, but I can't say that.

Stay hidden.

Don't let them see what you are.

Not if you want them to like you.

I shook my head, clearing my mind of the dark thoughts. I would do what must be done to prevent the Watchers from hurting my friends again, even if it meant they hated me.

"I saw Ren earlier and asked if I could look at his code" Xisuma paused, "he was really aggressive and said no, which isn't like him".

Murmurs of shock and agreement spread throughout the crowd. Even those who didn't know Ren personally were surprised due to his good reputation. After what I saw when Ren killed me, I wasn't all that surprised.

"Has literally no one seen Etho?" Xisuma scanned the crowd with an incredulous look, "he hasn't died because there hasn't been any death messages".

It occurred to me suddenly that someone was lying, for whatever reason.

"If anyone sees him, be wary" Xisuma spoke, "and tell either myself or Fwip".

"And don't let them die" Fwip added, "they don't have communicators so they won't respawn".

I suddenly had the feeling that I was being watched. I felt my spine crawl with nerves. I glanced behind me into the shadowy darkness of the trees. Nothing.

Or was there?

I was almost sure I saw the faintest gleam of silver hair that was caught in the moonlight.

"Hey I'm just gonna go to the bathroom really quick" I murmured to Impulse, who grunted in response. I backed away before turning around and pushing my way into the bushes. I heard a twig break in front of him, along with the sound of heavy breathing.

I began to jog. I was certain someone was there, someone who knew what they were doing. I slowed and stopped. I couldn't hear anything anymore. Darn. They must've gotten away.

I was just about to head back the meeting when I felt a gloved hand cover my mouth. I tried to scream but it was no use. The person dragged me backwards into the bushes and covered my eyes, preventing me from seeing. Whoever it was had clearly done this before. I tried to fling my hand out to get a sense of who it was. A cold hand caught it and pinned it against my body. Whoever it was they were much larger and stronger than I was.

"Shhhh" said a deep but quiet voice. I tried to guess who it was. Not Joey, he wasn't smart enough orchestrate something like this. Not Bdubs either.
"I'm going to take my hand off your mouth" the person whispered, "promise not to scream?"

I reluctantly let out a muffled 'uh huh' of agreement. The hand was removed from my mouth, and a moment later also from my eyes. I blinked and whipped around to face my captor.

It was Etho.

"Etho?" I said in surprise, "what are you doing?"

The ninja let out a low chuckle. Suddenly his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His grey eye was replaced with a purple one.

"I'm merely here to see you" he sneered, "long time no see, Xelqua".

Before I could run, or do anything, I was pinned to the ground and my mouth was once again covered. I struggled but it was no use, Etho was a lot bigger and stronger than I was.

"Shhh" 'Etho' murmured, his face mere inches from mine "I just want to talk". The man removed his hand from my mouth. His elbow dug into my throat, threatening to crush it if I screamed.

"What do you want" I said flatly, "what have you done to Etho?"

"Don't worry about him" the thing oozed, "he'll be back to normal in no time with no memory of this".

"I'm not yet strong enough to obtain my own form so the best I can do is possessing this puppet" the voice continued, "but alas he is needed so I can't let you take him".

"Leave us alone" I snarled, "how did you even get here?"

"Your king was very willing to help us" Etho leered, "he willingly showed us the way".

Oh no.

Ren you idiot.

"You're lying" I snarled. Etho's eyes narrowed, suggesting he was grinning. I began to think he wasn't lying.

Suddenly I heard voices coming towards us.
"Grian?" came Scar's voice, "you okay buddy?"

"Where are you?" Said a voice that sounded like Joel.

The thing controlling Etho let out a low animalistic growl. I felt the pressure on my throat get released. I gasped for breath, sucking in oxygen desperately. Etho stood up and disappeared into the greenery without another word.

"I'm over here" I croaked out. I stood up and brushed myself off, glancing warily around in case Etho came back. I listened to the footsteps as they approached me in the distance. A moment later Scar, Joel, and Impulse appeared in front of me, worried expressions on their faces.

"Are you okay?" Impulse said with concern.

"I need to speak to Xisuma" I took a deep breath. I knew I had to help, even if it meant risking everything.

The three men stared at me with worry, but didn't question me as we walked back towards the meeting. I spotted Xisuma immediately, standing near Fwip.

"Oh hey Grian" the admin noticed the serious look on my face, "are you okay?"

"I need to talk to you" I choked out, "in private".

Xisuma nodded. He came over to me and the two of us walked over to the bridge where we would be out of earshot of the others. We leaned over the edge, looking at the dark water illuminated by moonlight below.

"What's up?" Xisuma said, "where did you go?"

"I think I might know something to do with this glitch" I started, "I just ran into Etho".

"Etho?" Xisuma said in a surprised tone, "how was he?"

"It was Etho but not Etho" I murmured, "I think the Watcher's are trying to break through again".

Xisuma's eyes widened in shock.

"Watcher's?" He stammered, "how do you know?"

"I can't tell you that just yet" I gritted my teeth, "but 'Etho' attacked me and said he was controlling him".

"This is not good" Xisuma said, "we know what happened last time". I nodded, my mind immediately shooting back to the attack during season six.

"Did they say how they got here?" Xisuma questioned, "I didn't think they could track us".

"Ren messed up" I hissed, "I think he's done some deal with them in hopes he will get more power".

"No wonder he was so hostile earlier" Xisuma murmured, "he knows exactly what's going on".

"What should we do?" I asked, gazing into his eyes.

"Well I'll speak to the others, I'll have to explain to the Emperor's what the Watcher's are" Xisuma turned to me, "for now, you need to get some rest".

"I'm not tired" I protested.

"Yes you are" Xisuma sighed.

I suddenly realised I was in fact, tired. My body ached and my mind was all woozy.

"Fine" I grumbled, "goodnight".

I fired a rocket to propell myself into the air. I landed by Hermitopia without any grace. J spotted the nearest bed and went over to it. I truly was tired.

I laid down and immediately drifted off into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 718 25
A cult of brainwashed players. A rouge watcher that leads them. And their plans to invade a new server and take control. When Xisumavoid, the admin o...
364 9 8
Grian knows what the Watchers want. They want them to go through the rift, face whatever is on the other side, and take the hermits with him. He know...
59.2K 2.3K 38
Evil Xisuma is released from The Void after being banished into the black abyss two years before. Now he's back in Hermitcraft, and the Hermits don't...
136K 5.1K 146
welcome to the chaotic hole of hermitcraft season 7! shipping will be present here (not irl shipping, just the personas) and any other warnings such...