DMITRIY

Bởi lirio_blanco-lily

He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everyth... Xem Thêm

Synopsis
Chapter-1
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chapter -14
✨My books and poetry page✨
Chapter-15
Chapter -16

Chapter-2

264 8 7
Bởi lirio_blanco-lily

"Sir we have got some new information from Isac and it says our mens are going towards the right direction . " a man at his early twenties and holding an ipad informed his boss checking the details on it.

" Very well ." a deep voice replied back . He was currently checking the progress report related to their new task .

" Sir , chief wants update . What should we say ? "

" Tell him we are trying . Our mens are fighting with their life at stake . We will finish it before deadline .
It's not only bringing back the chip . We can not leave behind those girls . He should know this . " he replied with a hard look on his face as he close the file and dialed someone . He live upon his morals and he will not tolerate any violence or disrespect towards women . He knows his only instructions was to bring back the chip having the most important and hidden documents which holds the power to destroy everything but now that he come to know that those nasty ba*** were not only staling but doing human trafficking with innocent little girls and women he won't just sit back and do nothing. So he did what he had to do .

The man was in his expensive looking black suit with matching dress shoes. He was siting on his CEO chair in his cabin located at the top floor in the most expensive looking buildings in the town . Although now that his jacket is off and few of his top buttons are undone along with his sleeves folded up till his elbows he still managed to look as handsome as ever . The man is on his late twenties with his strong build and toned face . His slightly dark complexion adding up to his good looks which women die for . His I don't do relationships and love is just a pure nonsense was the thing he was famous too apart from his status in the business industry and thats probably the reason why he is still the countries most handsome bachelor.

Well thats what people say ......
But who knows the actual truth right ?

The man is none other then but Dmitriy Volkov himself .
One of the most powerful and richest businessman in Russia . Not only that but he is currently running one of the most strongest gangs . Well more like a topnotch bodyguard company you can say . But that tag do help him in many ways so he let it be . He likes to keep it mysterious sometimes.

His mens are highly trained in any kind of combat , after all they are all ex military mens like him.

He and his men handle tasks that can not be handled by law and justice upon government's order and when the city needs some extra ammunition or when they have to succeed the toughest and most dangerous tasks . But obviously for others he is only a businessman who just step foot in this field five years ago after overtaking the Volkovs which was at that time was running by his enemies .

No one knows how he took over his company just after coming back from his Military Service and was able to gain back his rightful position. With his hard work he became successful in business and now he is the owner of one of the the biggest and richest companies in Russia and around the world .

He has once lost everything and was forced to live a life as an orphan but now that weak little boy is nowhere to be seen . He has changed and has turned himself into this present man who now has everything he ever wanted .

Apart from this , working for his country is what he find pride and joy so this got him to build his this force/team and obviously we can not say that it was only him who was behind this ;-) .
They call themselves The Eagles .(TE) and truly they are .

Now back to the present . Just after he finished the call his man give him the latest update .
It was a successful mission .

"Good job ." He said with a relief on his face .

.
.
Dmitriy's pov;

I felt relived to know that the task was completed without any casualties . I know my mens are capable of handling everything but I want all of my team members to be safe .
And now that this has been done I can finally relax .
Well not really . Being the CEO and behind this being the leader of TE requires allot of working .
But thanks to my best fried and my most trusted person I don't have to handle everything alone . These two people are really blessings in my life .

" Sir it's time for to meet the new clients . They are waiting for you in the meeting room ." my PA informed me .

"Yeah ." I said standing up and straightening my sleeves and wearing the jacket .

" Is the file ready ?" I asked and took my phone walking out of the door , my PA fallowing behind .

"Yes sir ."She said giving it toward me and I check it properly.
Nice . Now this will help me alot .

"Good work ." I said as I'm not an as**** to not appreciate my workers because I know behind all this , there is a devoted and hardworking team and without them I could not have done that alone .

I reached at the meeting room and greeted the client , discussing the deal . And that is how my day went until seven in the evening.

I head for home around seven fifteen and along the why I called my manager from my other branch to know the details about our newest plans .

Workoholic . Well thats what my best friend calls me but I like it that way . It's not like I don't enjoy life or something though . It's just that , my way of enjoying it is a little different than others .

I like racing , more specifically bike racing , so probably if people won't see me in my home or office I would be on race trakes.

I like the adrenaline rush and as per settling down , well my life is too dangerous for it and I find it useless . It can be my weakness which I don't want in life right now .

I drive thought the city reaching my house . Parking my car at the garage I went to open the door entering my modern style living room.

I bought this place two years back when I got tired of living in the penthouses . I felt like I needed a more relaxed place away from the crowded city and then I found this one . It's located far from the crowed of downtown Moscow .
I love the natural view it holds along with high-class modern structure of the house . Well more like this house is designed between a forest as no trees were cut down and I seriously have this big garden surrounded every corner of my place . Even the inside too.
One can say that just for a one person to live it is quit big but I don't care .

Coming inside the first thing that welcomes me was my pet , king .

He is a german shepherd . He is one of the things that gives me happiness.
" Whats up buddy ..." I said as he started jumping around wiggling his tail . I crouch down in front of him and started patting his head which he started to enjoy .

" welcome back sir . We will take our leave then ." then my head house staff said coming behind king as his and all the others shift has been ended .

" Yes. You guys can go back now ." I don't allow any house staff after eight as I like my privacy .

I prefer making my own dinner sometimes and today is one of those days as It helps me relax in a way . So after taking a good hot shower and changing into some relaxing clothes I started to prepare my dinner along with playing with king .

Finishing my dinner as I was just about to head for some much needed sleep I got a call from my chief . Being confused as why suddenly he is calling as we don't talk if it's not about something importent . I picked it up and that put me in a shock after hearing what he said .
.
.

Back in Canada .
Earlier that day.

" How are you my princess ?" Xavier came and embraces Aria into a bear hug .

" Hmmm I'm good teddy . How are you and you are late by the way." Aria pouted at her cousin . Teddy , thats the name she gave him as for her he gives the best bear hugs in the world .

" Ok I see .. But now I'm here . aren't I ? " he said pinching her cheeks .

" Now give me that ." She said removing her cheeks from his figures and snatched the shopping bag he was holding .

" What is this !" Aria frowned seeing the bag contains nothing but some documents . She looked at her cousin unamused by his silly act .

" Sorry . Here take this . This is the actual present . " He said taking that bag from her and giving her a wrapped small box instead .

" Wow it's so pretty . Thank you !" She said excitedly looking at the simple but beautiful rose gold bracelet .

" Princess , why don't you go and check the other things too ? Let me get freshen up a bit and I have something important to discuss with dad also ." Xavier said trying to convince Aria . He just don't wanna say it in front of her . Not now when he knows she is not ready .

" There's more ... ! Oh . Love you teddy .!" she said and started climbing the stairs forgetting that she just removed the plaster yesterday.

" Stop right there missi . Be careful when you climb the stairs ." Xavier said with his now serious voice and she knows there's no room for arguments.

" Sorry ." She said sheepishly and this time walked carefully.

.
.
.
..............

" Dad your doubt was correct . It was him behind it . " Xavier said with anger in his voice .

" This is what I have always been afraid of Marco . Thats why I told you guys to just stay away from them ! why can't you guys just listen to me for once !?" Nupur said panicking after hearing the news.

" Calm down my love . Everything is going to be ok . I won't let anything happen to our family ." Marco tried to make her calm down and she relaxed but the pungent feeling still keeps tormenting inside her .

" Now what is the plan ?" Marco asks Xavier as his son was now looking outside the window .

" Dad , they want Aria . She is their next target . "

" But she is safe here . We could just strengthen our security and will-"

" No dad . I'm taking her back to Moscow . I know a place where she would be safe . These will do nothing " he said referring to their security and bodyguards .

" But first we have to tell her something . She can't know the truth as it will put her in more danger . " Marco said .

" But she have the rights to know who killed her parents . What will she think about it when she will found out that we were all hiding this from her ?" Nupur is still not ok with this thought.

" Her well-being is more important for us now . She is the only hire of all those and if something happen to her our family will be destroyed ." Marko knows this but he knows what's more importent at this point .

" Ok do whayever you want . Just keep both of my babies safe . " Nupur said looking at her husband .

" Mom don't worry . Don't you know me ? And nothing will happen to Aria . " He assured his mom .
Xavier knows although he has decided to take Aria with him but making her stubborn sister agree on it will be tough. But he will have to and he will if she listen what he will tell her . Hopefully .

............
TIME SKIP , AT NIGHT ......

Aria's pov;

looking outside of my window I saw how everything's looks so magical today .

It's currently mid november so the snow has started to fall and nomatter how much mom would told me to not go outside and to not catch a cold as I tent to do that alot I won't listen to her .

" I miss you mom ." I said looking at the shining moon .
No I'm not sad . Well a little maybe as it's going to be December soom and this winter I won't be able to celebrate it with both of you guys .

" But don't worry mom dad . Your Aria is strong ." and I have to .
I dried my tears off as I heard Xavier knocked at my door .

" Princess .? " he calls out .

" Yes teddy . Come in ." I said and walked towards my bed after closing the window.

" Goodness Aria , why were you standing there keeping the windows open ?" He scolded me and literally folded me with the blankets .

" God your hands are cold princess ." He said now sitting infront of me and hold both of my hands . I giggled at him as he keep acting like a mother hen .

" I'm ok teddy . Lo-" I tried to say but my body betrayed me as I got a sneeze .

" -ok....."

" Look at you , your nose has turned red . Wait let me get hotchocolet for you . You will feel better after
that ." He said and called one of the house staffs to get me one cup of it.

" Say teddy . You have something to say right ?" I asked as I noticed at dinner too he was lost in somewhere and wanted to say something but then he avoided it .

" Yes Princess . But you have to promise me first that you will listen to me very carefully . And always remember , we are always with you . Don't be sad and cry everytime when you are alone ok ." he said holding my face and plant a kiss on my head .
Ha was I actually doing that everytime ? maybe I was . Obviously my eyes must be looking swollen .

Then comes my favourite hot chocolate " There you go ." He said giving me the cup and I hold it carefully enjoying the warmth of the cup .

" You can go now . " he told the staff and then waited for me to finish is first as he said I needed to get warm .

My sweet teddy ..........
I'm really happy that after my mom dad I still have this loving family who loves me so dearly .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be comtinued .....

dont forgrt to comment and vote my loves . (。'▽'。)♡

See you in the next chapter .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

143K 3.4K 55
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
93.1K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
4K 139 12
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐨 is back, healthier, and happier (sorta). She spends her life walking and running the streets of New York City...
46K 1.5K 19
After a failed attempt at a relationship, I tried making it on my own, only to be saddled with a new neighbor who exuded charm, danger, and sexual en...