ian x reader | coming back

By jokoisaburrito

this is basicallyyyy a shameless one shot/smut, and it's ab ian gallagher!!! it's basically just ian x reader. More

finding yourself
peaceful wakeup
A loud entrance
Getting ready
Confessing
Just a note :)
A good afternoon;)
A shocking surprise..
A pleasent ending

a new awakening

1.1K 12 0
By jokoisaburrito

I awaken to me staring at pale skin with freckles. And a pale skinned man with freckles facing me, asleep. I wake up having to piss so i just jump over Ian and land softly. Obviously not to soft because Lip woke up. "you okay?" he says with a tired sheepish tone in his voice while rubbing his eyes to wake up a little bit. "yeah i'm fine sorry for waking you up i had to piss." "no worries, what time is it" lip says. "Around 6:00 AM. You won't have to wake up for another hour my friend" "sweet, well i'm going back to sleep" he says turning over. "sorry for waking you" i say a little overwhelmed. "no problem".

I go and piss and i get back, ians awake. "what time is it?" he asks, tired and his eyes squinting. I check my phone. "6:05 AM, won't have to wake up for another hour." "oh sick, i just felt you weren't here and got worried, sorry". he says apologetic. "you don't need to be sorry, lemme crawl over you i'm still tired" "alright" he says with a little smirk on his face.

He closes his eyes and i stare at him for a sec. he opens one eye unexpectedly, feeling he's being stared at and i close my eyes and burry my head as fast as i can. he lets out a small huff represented as a laugh and closes his eyes again. The more i stared at him, the more I felt like.. I don't know.. I had a crush on him..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Outcast By Sarah

Fanfiction

404K 5.7K 59
"Wait. I want you to keep this." he said and he gently lifted my hair and tied his mother's necklace around my neck. His hand lingered softly at the...
70.3K 757 49
~:Time skip *:Thinking Y/N: your name Isaacwhy (Isaac) Softwilly (Nick) Yumi (Blake) Big T (Tanner) Larry Croft (Larry) SmII7y (Jaren) Pezzy (Max) Dr...
556K 7.5K 48
━━ 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳. ...
66.1K 2.2K 38
After finding her husband to be and best friend in bed together Sam goes on her honeymoon alone. While there she meets Joe who is going through his o...