TWF (This Weird Feeling) |ENH...

Od jngwndrlnd

Book 4 of the EN- Mission Series After watching all of his friends fall in and out and in love, he never unde... Viac

โ™ช INTRO โ™ช
1. Owe Me
2. Day 1
4. Name Game
5. No Brain, Big Brain
6. This Feeling
7. A Fever
8. Uh oh...
Moonbin๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’™
9. Im Jinjja Sorry

3. Day 6

134 4 0
Od jngwndrlnd

Heeseung rolled his eyes while setting his phone down and looking back up to watch the server he's been stalking this past week.

He's finally come to terms that he was being creepy but he couldn't help not seeing the cute guy.

Speaking of the cute guy, he came back to heeseungs table with the same things the blue haired had been ordering for the past 6 days.

"Here you go."

Heeseung smiled lightly, forcing himself not to smile too much while the server smiled brightly.

"I see you come here often while working on something. Must be studying pretty hard huh?"

Heeseung was taken by surprise because he wasn't expecting to be having a conversation with the boy.

"Uh- yeah! Um. Music theory and such."

"I see. So you're a music major huh?"

Heeseung nodded. Though his face looked normal, he was jumping for joy inside.

"Since you're in college and you look pretty young, I'm assuming you're in your early twenties?"

"Twenty."

"Alright so I wasn't off at all."

"How about you? If you don't mind me asking..."

"I'm twenty one."

"Are you a college student too?"

Heeseung felt relived that the boy was his age and that he was starting to talk to him and all but this was all so new for him that he didn't know what else to do.

"Yeah. I'm actually a music major as well.."

It's like Heeseung felt lighter when he heard this. No way was he majoring in the same thing as his crush.

Crush?

Crush!?

That's when he realized he was beginning to like someone and he wasn't sure how he felt about it.

"What's your name by the way? If...that isn't weird to ask?"

Now this was when Heeseung got even more excited. He didn't know that the boy was so interested in him enough to want to know his name. It just made his heart race and gave him that weird feeling he keeps on feeling when he sees the boy.

It couldn't be love though. That wasn't actually a thing that existed.

"Not at all. My name is Heeseung. How about you?"

Right as the boy was about to answer, someone was waving over to get his attention so he wasn't able to respond.

"I'm sorry! I'll be right back."

The boy left and Heeseung sat as he walked away to help the other person.

It's as if his luck couldn't get any worse because he had just gotten a text from his mom that she needed him to help her out with renovating, asap.

He sighed as he packed up his things, not before writing a note to the boy, leaving his number on it.

'Lee Heeseung xx-xxx-xxxx'

He then left, feeling a bit disappointed that he couldn't wait for the boy to get back. Hopefully the boy would text him though.

Was that weird of him to leave his number?

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
186K 9.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
874K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...