That One Thing

By Never_Out_Of_Stylez

stella wakes up one day and is sold to 1D by her parents!!!!! follow her to see what happens next as she unco... More

bitten? bathtub? pregnant?
partial lemon...half lemon...lime..?
Drunk dancing? ...Miscommunication? ...GAY?!
Popcorn? ...Kidnapped? ...Justin Bieber?
Cowell? ... Fired? ...CAVEMAN???
Chow?...Marriage?....Mafia?....
Wingding?... Bridgette? ... CANADA?!?
angelic voice?...illuminating my small form...?lispic???
wisteria?...thousand years? rice????
drowned?...vampires?...bluey???
oredoer?...ferrari?...Vibion??>
Ass assing???...grand canyon? elbow grass????
MEMORY LOSS? SVARED? FEMUr?//
baby?....a moooooo?.....john???
birthing?...pamallanne?...sarleugh???

Kidnapped? Sold? Mafia? 1D?

56 2 10
By Never_Out_Of_Stylez

Y/n wakes up, inside her tiny closet of a room. Nothings changed i see you think. my foster parents kept me inside the damp, dark, cramped closet inside of my older sister's room. Their favourite.she was gone for collage. The house was a run down two bedroom each with ensuite bathrooms, and two normals bathrooms on each floor.

Gunshots could be heard from my abode, yeah, we lived in the ghetto. In my dark closet, turning on some fairy lights to see. Throwing on a baggy varsity sweater and throwing your hair up into a messy bun, you hear your name being shouted from the stairs. Bolting down, im greeted with angry parents, and five familiar faces. Zaen, louis, lian, nial, and harry were all sitting in out stained fabric couch, staring in your verdant orbs while you crawl down the stairs.

"Oim hahrray stoiyels" harry said, making a peace sign with his fingers near his face. You think he was high. "They are here to take your bratty ass away" your 'mom' snapped. You glare at her. "We can't pay off our dept to them, but they agreed to take out beloved child as a price instead" chimed in your father, pointing his short greasy fingers at you(sausage). He was fat, sweaty and ugly. Like a pig. His hair was slicked back with gel, combing it back with his sausages. He kind of looked like the dad from matilda. But uglier. And meaner.

"You're ocming with us, luv" liam said, menancingly. "Yeah" louis chimed, his ocean blue orbs locking on yours. You step down the stairs, and trip. MuY ankle flips over my head, twisting in the process. "AHHHHH" i squeak. Im so clumsy lol."Owie" You sob into Harry's chest and he pets my long black hair. He combs myh strands aout of my face. Nial gets jealous and rips me from harrys grasp. *They gasp* "GET OUT IOGF THIS HOUSE USELESS BITCH" my bithgivirr- chimes, like the wind chimes on the porch- loud and annoying. Her face flushed scarlet with anger.

I grab my few things from my closet, my iphone6, and 3 pieces of clothing, hopping into the limo following the boys. I sat next to nail and zany. I've had a crush on them all since childhood. They offered me a limo beer. I decline. "Party pooper" Liam huffs. We arrive at a big mansion, the boys house, and Simon Cowell is waiting for us on the front lawn.

"So what am I here for?" I finally ask. "We just went through a 3 hour car ride and you just ask thos now?" Nail asks bewildered. "Youre hear for a very important job" Simon sais powerfully. "We need a BABY, an air to the one direction name. And also our mafia business." You gasp in shock, hands flhying yo your face in fear. "B-B-B-B-But but but i-i-i-im" you stutter, your tiny arms shaking in confusion. Simon grows annoyed with your childish attitude, and throws you onto the curb "THEN LEAVE" he booms. Youre scared, but you agree to stay- whats the worst that could happen with 5 hot guys?

They show you the room youll live in- its grand. Everything is covered in 1d swag. And the bed has a gian harry blanket oin it- now you can sit on his face. You go to the kitchen "Culewan thuweese deshias m'osais" harry jokes, showing you a skimpy maid costume "Youuii haivee 2 wooear deez sew touu csan wok" he says eyeing your curvy body. You don't want to comply, but don't have much of a choice. So you change into the clothes and start the dishes, whil Harry and Liam sit at a table behind you. The dishes are gross- why are they making you clean this???? They OWN you.

You head up to your lavash bedroom and stumble into a large wall. It was breathing. It was louis. "Woah there luv" he hollers "What are you doing in such a rush luv?" he looks concerned "I-i-i-0i-0i-0i0- I had to do the dishes and they mayed me wear this outsif and" you being to sob, your orbs floating on water. "Woah there, its ok luv, here let me hug ya luv" his buff powerful arms inbrace you with gentleness. He kisses the top of your head and your stomac swells with love for him. Thank god hes here. He stops hugging you and you climb into bed, harry's smiling face on top of you.

*time Skip* pls forgive me

It was a week since you had been bought and you war the maid outfit everyday. It was so tight, you could barely breath when doing the laundry. It was so short, you couldnt scrub the floors without my butt showing... such a noodance. "I have a job you can do" liam said while i was on my hands and knees. "Go to my room." he snickered walking off. When i enter his room, mess is everywhere. There afre cups on the floor, and dishes on the dresser. His room was bigger than mine.. It even had a balcony witha pool!!. Stella was so excited she tore off the maid uniform and jumped into the water. It was cold, but nicer than the maid thing. When she came to the surface of the water, liam was there. WATCHING HER. "I-I-I-I" she Yelp and covers herself "you perv!" She shrieks.

All the other boys run into the room alarmed."You're the one naked in MY room!" Liam points out, blush crossing his face and neck and ears. He looked like a firetruck. "YOU invited me to your room!" Stella yells embarrassed, contorting herself so no one could see her body. "We're not looking at you if thats why youre like a clown" nail laughs at his own joke, none of the other boys laugh. "I'm hungry" he yells out of the room. Harry sheds his shirt and offers it to you "Yeww haive nootn 2 hyde" he growls, his deep voice rumbling. You take the shirt and its too big for your tiny form. It hangs all the way down to your feet.

You lye on your bed (Harrys face) and you hear a knock on the door. You anwser the door. You see harry standing at the door. "Oi c yew meet moi mearch ruum" he says lowly, taunting you with his deep ember voice. He lays on himself on the bed, then throwing the blanket out the window "Oim thee onlee 1 yew cain seet oan" he growls possesively. His green orbs burning through your also green ones. You back into the wall, scared to see this side of him. You cling to the shirt he gave you using it as a shield. He steps towards you, and holds your cheek. "Oim nut goiiihn 2 hrt yew" he whispers. And bends down to kiss your forehead. Your face turns into a red mess.

Louis breaks into the room, and yells at harry "SHES MINE! HOW DARE YOU STEAL HER" harry turns to louis, fangs out and launches at him. Louis punches him, and they roll on the floor. Watery orbs form in my...orbs and I feel like my chest is going to burst "this is my fight song, take back my life song, rheumatoid arthritis sooooonggggg" and they stop fighting, to awe over my angelic voice. The sun comes out from the clouds and it lands on you, lighting you up. Harry flees at the sun, cllaiming hes done with lois. "Im sorry you had to see that luv" louis looks concerned. "i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-Im ok" stella manages to say "WHats with harrys teeth?" you ask gently. Louis swings around, "YOU SAW THAT LUV?!" he yells "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes" you say slowly, louis booking at how long it takes you. "It's nothing luv, dont wporry about it luv" louis turns red and green like hes holding something in.

The boys leave for mafia stuff. I have the house to myself... or so i think... I go back up to liams pool and swim around. Then i decide to go to harrys room to find more t shirts. I was determined to wear more of his scented baggy shirts. He smelled soooooo good. the shirts were baggy on me. I'm so tiny and petit lol. Sneaking out of his room in a large blue and white stripped t shirt I bump into another wall. Except this also Wasnt a wall. I look up to see Harry staring longingly into my big round orbs.

"Whagt arrg yew doin' dhargfling?" he asks flirtingly, smirking one side of his lip all the way up placing his arm on the wall behind me, blocking an escape. "I was only getting more clothes" you say confidently, sticking your chin up. "Oi loike yew inn moi cloths" he says lazily. Slowly looking you up and down. He walks you into the wall, further blocking you. He smiled, flashing his white fangs, ones you had only seen days ago. You remembered the google search. "i-I know what you are" you say fearfully. "Saee oit" Harry sneers "" "ouwt laude" you shiver, clinging your own arms for warmth "v-Vampire!!" you spit out, as if its vermin in your mouth. "Aerr yew efraeed?" he looks in your green orbs, drawing closer to them. "No" you doubt him. Hes so close, you can feel his breath on your neck.

He picks your tiny form up and super speeds you tothe bed, lying you down carefully. "What-" you begin, but harry silence you with his finger on your lips. Suddenly there are rose petals on the floor leading to the washroom. "Goii tac a shoower" harry suggests. Stella gets up and goes to the shower, but when she walks inside, he is already waiting for her in the steam.... Damn.. super speed.

It's been a month since you've been sold to one direction and things are kinda crazy. You and Harry are a thing. Nail kinda doesn't hate you, and Liam talks to you. The only thing that's wrong is Louis. He's mad at harry for corrupting me. They had plans to release an album, and contemplated on letting me sing a song in it! I walked into the music studio, starbucks in hand- i couldnt go anywhere without my coffee. "Heii thore bab" Harry said slowly, glazing down your body, he mustve liked your outfit.

"Oi! Get in'ere you!" liam yells from the microphone, picking nyou up and dragging you into the recording room. Nail puts headphones on you and they tell you to sing. You hear the backtracks and know your que. Oh baby, look what youve don t eoi me you sing, the boys mouth drop at your anelgic voice whioke you sing stink home sin drones, harry gapes at your peaceful form, eyes closed and arms moving with the beat. You stomp your foot as the bass drops, and begin to go even higher. The boys can't stop looking at you, they even forget their part to sing!

After that we go to starbucks and i order myself a grande pink drink! Harry pays, he gets a cakepop and a vanilla bean frappachino. We decide to drive around for awhile, harry speeds down vegas street boulevard. Peoples heads turn as we drive by, gawking at me and harry through the bulletproof glass, I could tell they were jealous. A gagglefuck of girls started swarming us at the red light. "Clair owht or ahmma shout you!" harry yells, veins popping out of his neck, and teeth popping out. He grabs an ak-47 from the glove compartment and shoots the sky. We hear distant cries as he pushes on the excalibur, almost running over a girl with a big bump.

Harry turns to me "WOII HEVE SUM BUZNEEZ TA DA" he yells mad at me. We park the car and steal a pickup truck, harry grabs a mysterious duffle bag full of white stuff from the trunk. We drive to a tiny alleyway and he meets jeff bezos. Simon cowell comes up behind us and covers my eyes with his old people hands. "You brought the slut i c" he said, hjis voice dark and mean, really mean. He then flings you out fo the alley way, your tiny body flying in the wind. Harry drops the duffle bag and runs to you, but simon stops him "You know butter" simon whispers with agressivemess. "...oil tayke cear eof har." harry said solemnly. Simon patted him on the back "atta boy". Harry walked to me, looming over and picked my tiny frame up off the ground, slinging me over his shoulder. "Where are you taking me?" I squeak. "Hum" he whispers in your ear, along with something you can';t hear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 790 50
๐’สœแด‡ ๐‡ษชแด…แด‡s ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐“ส€แดœแด‡ ๐ˆแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส ๐…ส€แดแด ๐Œแดsแด› ๐แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ๐’สœแด‡ ๐‹แดแด แด‡s, ๐ˆษด ๐Žส€แด…แด‡ส€ ๐แดแด› ๐“แด ๐ƒษชsแด›แดœส€ส™ ๐“สœแด‡ษชส€ ๐แด‡แด€แด„แด‡า“แดœสŸ ๐€ษดแด… ๐Œแดœษดแด…แด€ษดแด‡ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡. ๐‡แด‡ส€ ๐‹ษชา“แด‡ ๐“สœแดแดœ...
6.2K 200 47
Normal, nope. Crazy, definitely! This fanfic is anything but normal. Now you'd expect the whole typical going to a 1D concert and seeing Niall glance...
224K 3.6K 21
๏ Šแดสsแด›ษชแด„ า“แด€สŸสŸs สœแด€s ส™แด‡แด‡ษด วซแดœษชแด‡แด› า“แดส€ แด€ แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸแด‡xษชแด€ า“แดส€ส™แด‡s า“แดแดœษดแด… สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“ แด€ แดŠแดส™ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€s แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€แด…แดษชsแด›ส€แด‡ss. สแด‡แด€ส€s แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› แด€ษดส sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€...
3M 78.2K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...