Psyche and Eros

By Teah09

Psyche's beauty has gained her great popularity in the worst way possible, leaving her at the mercy of Aphrod... More

Beauty's Curse
Night Terror
"Good News"
The Flutter of Wings
Bite Your Tongue and Listen to Your Parents
Bitter Goodbyes
Morning Trip
The Wind's Ride
First Meeting
First Morning
Confrontation
Snooping
First Weeks
Experimentation
How do you imagine me?
Tell Me
Morning Of
Vows
Hello, Beautiful
Eros
An Empty Home
Questions Unsaid
A Spy
Never to Return
Sister Things
Husband Gossip
Tip-toes
Betrayal
Tears
Gossip fest
A Plan
The Assignment
Insects
Nymphs
Cliff's Edge
Underworld
Return From Death
Eros' Search
The Sleep
A Drink Of Immortality
New Beginnings
Ceremony - Epilogue

A Very Good Night

248 11 0
By Teah09

*Mature scenes ahead*

My husband held my skirt up as I ascended the stairs. As much as I adore my own creation,  it's quite the tripping hazard. Walking upwards with the addition of sparkling wine isn't the best guarantee of being able to prevent  tumble. 

I considered letting him fly me up, but I decided against voicing the suggestion. 

Now, on top of it, my knees are also shaking. Trembling nervousness, I would call it. I would like to think he doesn't notice, but as he holds my elbow...how could he not? 

My heart is thumping through my chest by the time we reach the top, my palms practically drenched. I'm thankful he lets go of my hand as we both head towards his bedroom. 

"How come I've never seen your room?" I jest nervously.

"Sweetheart, you don't fool me for a second. I know you've snooped." He laughs.

I pretend to act shocked. "But I never moved a thing!"

"Mhm. Perhaps not. That doesn't mean my room never smelled suspiciously like lavender when I returned to it." 

I shut my mouth, feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks. He must be lying about the smell. That's simply not possible. 

"Don't waste time on being embarrassed." I hear him approach, his hand pressed the small of my back. "I snooped too."

I let out a breath at the omission. "That's an awful invasion of privacy. I'm rather disappointed, husband." I respond sarcastically.

"Oh, you hypocrite!" He teases, surprising me next by a kiss on my neck.

It sends a shiver through me. I should have expected something like that, but still, it's struck me.

"D-did you find anything interesting?" I ask.

He refuses to answer, tipping up my chin next to kiss me on the lips instead. Stunning me and erasing any thought of what I was going to say next. 

There's no point in bothering with it now. I truly, truly do not care in the slightest. I've had enough of pretending I have time for teasing.

Now is not the time for what I know. It's time for something new. 

I have never felt arms as welcoming as his. Neither a man so difficult to resist. He walks me back, a hand warm around my waist, the other on the back of my neck. Little do I know, I'm just as greedy in return. My hands have a mind of their own, gripping the nape of his neck - for what reason, I'm not sure...but it certainly seems to entice him. 

He breaks away for a moment, a spare finger trailing down my jaw line. He's apparently sparing time to examine me. "I thought they were liars...or perhaps exaggerating...that you could not be as beautiful as I had heard." 

I break into a smile, taking my time in responding, each of us holding the other in a simple embrace now. Eventually I can hear him start to speak, but I interrupt. "No, no...it's just...I think I am terribly tired of everyone saying that. Besides you."  I smile fully, then, as he tugs me closer, clearly relieved. "Your compliments will never exhaust me." 

"Good." He pulls me into the room, the door closed behind us. "I don't plan on ceasing it." 

It is only when we are completely enclosed in his room and from the entire outside world that the tension between us truly ignites.

He kisses me passionately like never before, while I struggle to keep up, moving my lips numbly and clumsily, feeling incredibly inexperienced while he blows my mind and makes my knees shake.

He doesn't seem to mind.

Smoothly, he pulls my feet out from under me, cradling me against his chest as he brings me to his bed. 

With that movement, my heart skips. I hold onto him for dear life as he approaches our next destination. I feel as if I am about to get lost in the sea of fabric if he sets me down on that bed, but if I resist, that will only make it more awkward...and I really, really do not want to mess any of this up.

I let him, and surprisingly he manages to sit me down, not on the bed, but in his lap. My cheeks blush furiously as his hands encourage me to get comfortable.

"Are you sure you don't want to take this off of me first?" My voice is barely audible.

His nose brushes my cheek on the way to my ear. "Only if you want to. I wasn't going to rip it off you unannounced, love."

I shiver as I feel his lips touch my ear. "I'm not sure I would have objected much - despite the surprise." I say it without thinking, but he seems amused, pulling me closer against him until there is little space separating us. Only fabric.

"Do you enjoy enticing me so, my little wife?"

I nod shyly. I look down, wishing more than ever to be able to look into his eyes. I have no doubt he gazes into mine every chance he gets. So unfair. 

"Take yours off first." I suggest. My hands have already found themselves reaching to help him.

"Go ahead." He agrees, making no move to do it on his own. Even without anything for my eyes to physically feast my eyes on, I know there will be so much more to feel

I comply, clumsily finding each button. Starting from the top and working my way down. Each movement, he slightly shifts in response. Without words I can sense his own nervousness, matching mine - something I wasn't expecting at all. 

"...Have...you not done this before?" I'm compelled to ask. 

"Not..." He answers hesitantly. "...Not fully...and not out of love. It's different - this is very different."

I am stumped by that. Considering he is a God, you would expect an abundance of romantic experiences...especially knowing anything about them. Is he just very young for a God? How has it never occurred to me to ask how old he is? Not that it gives me much of an idea how mature he is. I'm sure there it little comparison between God and mortal. If he has done something before...do I just make him that nervous? Is this truly that different? There is no way he could disappoint me.

I hope he feels the same about me. That I could never disappoint. 

Instead of getting lost in the newest clue of his age and therefore his identity, I continue past it, pulling back his shirt and getting to his bare chest. He lets out a quiet breath as he lays his own hands over mine.

"You truly want this?" He asks again. 

My hands tug back, pulling his shirt completely off. "I'm ready for you to undress me and make this fair. Then, I can show you how much I want this." 

My husband's hands are eager to oblige, racing to my back to unfasten. He's strangely an expert - though he has never come across as disoriented in doing anything. He kisses my temple as he pulls the top of my dress down. "Will you stand for me?"

I stand, pulling my own skirt down. There are more layers, of course, which I am not afraid to pull down on my own.  

I can sense him stepping closer once the last skirt falls. "You amaze me, Psyche. You manage to seduce me, body and mind like no other." 

I can barely smile before his arms are around me, instantly warming me from the cold air. My arms wrap around him neck as he kisses me, relishing in the moment of our bare skin against one another. 

Smoothly, he turns my back to the bed, transitioning us down upon it with his body over mine. That action on its own is stirring something unknown to me. A need - a want to be his.

I'm drawn to wrap my legs around him, causing him to come into contact between my legs. My eyes widen.

He laughs gently. "Not ready for that yet, don't worry. I won't take you by surprise."

I only slightly calm as he makes his intentions clear. Hands drawing down my body, feeling my waist and hips as he makes his move between my legs.

"Are you ready to start?" He asks, his tone of voice now laced with something new. The very same need I feel.

I nod, biting my lip. I even find myself leaning towards him until his fingers finally make contact.

I close my eyes as he strokes his fingers, taking his time teasing me before entering me, one finger at a time. A strange sensation at first, that slowly grows more comfortable - even more so once his thumb starts a circular motion. I gasp out fairly quickly, shocked I could even feel a thing like that and not know it. What have I been missing out on? 

My legs tighten around him as it truly starts to feel good, rather than strange. 

He lets out a small sound, a hint of his growing excitement. "Move against me if you want." 

I find myself helpless to comply, rocking myself on the bed, eyes closed. I feel him leaning over me, no doubt watching my every reaction. I feel his lips flutter over my neck, pressing desperate kisses before he finally reaches for my lips again. 

He withdraws his fingers from me, focusing more on the swirling action. The feeling grows more rapidly while neither of us let up, despite my slight panic of being in unfamiliar territory. How could this possibly get any more- 

I tense up, inhaling in surprise as something unexpected takes over. My head falls back onto the bed, unable to do much else but tighten my legs around him. 

"Go on, let it go." He whispers, close to my ear. 

I couldn't stop it if I wanted to. 

Something in me releases. Intensely. Rising from between my legs, sending a shiver up my torso to my reddening cheeks. I know I made a sound - likely an embarrassing one - but my ears are deaf to it. His fingers continue throughout while it pulses through me, while his other hand grips my waist, keeping me in place against him. I realize now that I am practically trying to wiggle out of his grip. 

I breathe out a sigh as it fades out, realizing finally that my mouth has been hanging open like a fool. A blissful, brief pause before I feel his lips press against mine again. Gently, as if asking if I have recovered. 

I kiss him back - believe it or not - eager to continue and find out what else there is. 

The kissing grows more heated, showing clearly just how passionate he has become after watching me. His hands are just as active, now moving under my back, tugging my bottom closer to him. 

My eyes widen when I feel him press against me, but I can't pretend it doesn't excite me. 

"Are you ready for more?" He asks. 

I nod quickly, bracing myself as his fingers dig into my hips. He pushes forward. 

I breath out, not sure of what I am feeling yet. Even with the preparation, it's still a lot to fit. He is more than aware of this, gentle with every movement. After a sharp sting, I let out a small whimper. 

"Almost there, almost there...Are you okay?" My husband's voice is coated with concern as he strokes the side of my face.

I can sense how close we are and don't want to prolong it any longer. I bring him in with my legs, earning a surprised groan from each of us. 

"Gods Psyche!" 

My cheeks blush at the sound. There is so much pleasure in his voice...I can only imagine seeing the expression on his face. 

He kisses my neck for a moment, before rolling his hips into me. "Stop me if it hurts." He says in a rush, before leveraging a small pillow beneath me. He pulls out and back into me in one fluid motion. I let out a small whimper as it starts to feel better and better. He adjusts again until his thrust hits the perfect angle. 

I gasp out in surprise. He holds me tighter and continues at that angle, once again working on building that feeling. He lets out small, subtle sounds of his own, which only heightens my own pleasure. Still, I know he is holding back, staying focused on keeping this perfect for me. I can feel his eyes on me, watching for any indication of alarm on my face.

I try my best to encourage him, bringing him in with each pass. He doesn't need to worry anymore. I'm enjoying this much more than I imagined, helpless to the needs of my own body. 

"Keep going! I think I'm going to -" I finally find my voice again to warn him. 

He eagerly speeds up until I let it go again, feeling that rush even more intensely than before. 

His own body seems to tremble as well, becoming erratic until he pushes into me for the final time, groaning into the crook of my neck as he holds me tightly against him.

 A huge smile breaks out on my face as a state of euphoria fills me, knowing he felt the same as I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.3K 32
The merciless goddess of love Aphrodite has set her son up for failure when she sends him into modern-day times to find a girl who would spite him. O...
244K 10.3K 49
#1 in Mythology 9/9/2021. #1 in Fantasy-Romance 9/15/2021. A young princess of Atlantis is born under the cloud of a curse. Two curses, in fact. She...
10.4K 385 41
YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE WHOLE STORY.... Eros, the god of love and desire, is tasked by his mother to make a mortal princess fall for the most evil and...