Yeh Laal Ishq (Completed)

Senorita2008 tarafından

sometimes our loved ones gets separated from us and we think that they don't exist, but destiny plans somethi... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Welcome Anirudh
Anirudh meets bondita
Important !!
Bondita to face her love like a stranger 💔
Their moments together 🥺🤍
His questions
Anirudh's new bride
Anirudh's marriage invitation
Anirudh's haldi ceremony
Bondita's delivery
Bondita's Anirudh Is Back
The hidden past
Breaking Ties
Bondita's life in a great peril
A War between Time And Anirudh
Finally! The Reunion
She meets her daughter
The story to get turn over
A new beginning....

Shadyantra

421 53 10
Senorita2008 tarafından

In the last part,
bondita attended anirudh's haldi ceremony

Let's continue,
At 5:00 pm,

All the members of the roychaudhary family were at home. Everyone was preparing for the marriage ceremonies. At that time, a woman entered the house and shouted "band kariye yeh sab....". Her voice echoed in the whole house. Everyone stopped working and saw the woman. She was none other than sampurna present there "kya ho raha h sampurna bahu... shaadi mein badha kyu ban rahi hu...." Kaka said "badha main nhi badha yeh shaadi h anirudh ke Jeevan mein.... yeh jaante hue bhi ki anirudh pehle se hi shaadi shuda h..... bondita ka pati h... aapne yeh paap karne ka socha bhi kese...." she shouted "hum jo kar rahe h anirudh ki bhalai ke liye hi kar rahe h... arre bondita anirudh ki patni thi... h nhi... jis din vo khud iss ghar ki chaukhat ko laang ke chali gayi thi... ussi din uska har rishta iss ghar se aur anirudh se tut gaya tha...." he said "galat.... anirudh aur bondita ka rishta iss janam mein toh kya... agle hazaar janmo mein bhi nhi tut sakta.... unka ek hi dil h... ek hi rooh h... unka rishta toh swayam durga maa ne banake bheja h... aap kon hote h unka rishta todne wale..." she said "bondita khud apni marzi se yeh ghar chhodke gayi thi.... apni marzi se vo humse rishta todke gayi thi... jab uska humse koi rishta nhi raha toh uska anirudh se rishta kese ho sakta h..." he said "aap jo kehe lijiye.... yeh gunah ho raha h... paap h yeh.... anirudh ki halat ka fayda uthake uski zabardasti kisi se shaadi kara dena yeh apraadh h...." she said "zabardasti kesi... anirudh ne khud iss shaadi ke liye haa ki h... apni marzi se vo yeh shaadi kar raha h.... iss mein zabardasti kahan se aayi..." he said "nhi.... yeh nhi ho sakta... main nhi maan sakti..." she said and was going to anirudh's room when batuk came in his path "batuk hat jao mere raaste se..." she said "I'm sorry sampurna maa... lekin main aapko big D ke paas nhi jaane de sakta..." he said "kyu... dar lag raha h... ki kahin anirudh mughe sab Bata na de...." she said "vo aapko vahi batayenge jo humne aapko bataya... aur abhi vo aaraam kar rahe h.... isiliye main aapko unke paas nhi jaane de sakta...." he said. She went to other side.

At anirudh's side,
Anirudh was in his room, lying on his bed hanging his head at one side of the bed. Tears were rolling out of his eyes. He was remembering all the things happened on the haldi ceremony. He started seeing all those blurry memories infront of his eyes. He got up. He started seeing those blurry memories of him with that girl only. But today those memories were becoming clear. He was seeing himself applying haldi to a girl which was lying on him. But as they were becoming clear, his head started paining brutally due to which he wasn't able to remember them properly. His eyes were paining "aahhhh..... mera sar kyu fat raha h.... aahhhh.... da...dawayi... dawayi le leta hu... aahhh..." he was screaming in pain.

At kaka and batuk's side,
Batuk came to Kaka with a glass of milk "le aaya..." he asked "haa.... abhi iss mein aap vo daal dijiye..." he said " haa haa ruk" kaka took a pill from his pocket and dropped it into the glass of milk "yeh le aur jaake anirudh ko de aa..." he said "lekin Kaka unhe pakka shaam tak hosh nhi na aayega" he asked "arre tu chinta mat kar... anirudh ko ab 3-4 ghante tak bilkul hosh nhi aayega... yeh karna bohot zaroori h... aaj anirudh ki shaadi kisi bhi haal mein hoke hi rahegi...." Kaka said. Batuk nodded and went to anirudh's room.

At anirudh's side,
He some how made to get up and was finding his medicines. At that time, batuk came there with a glass of milk. He saw him finding some medicines "big d...." he put the glass of water over the tea table and went near him "big D... big D wha.... what happened kya hua...." he asked holding him with his shoulders "batuk pata nhi kyu sar achanak se bohot zyada dard kar raha h aahhh...." he said "aa...acha ko...koi baat nhi aap...aap yeh doodh pee lijiye aur so jaiye... aapka sar dard thik ho jayega...." he said and helped him drinking the milk. He had the milk and he started feeling dizzy. His vision was becoming blur "ab aap aaraam se late jaiye...." he helped him in lying on the bed. He lied on the bed and slept. Batuk went outside and locked the room "I'm sorry big D... but aapki zindagi se bondita ka jaana bohot zaroori h... aur uske liye aapka yeh shaadi karna bohot zaroori h..." he said and left

In the hall,
He came into the hall near Kaka "senior zamindar, work done, ab?" He asked "ab tu vo kaam kar aa jo sabse zyada zaroori h... jaanta h na kya?" He asked "yes... vo bhi kar lete h..." he said and went

At sampurna's side,
She was feeling restless "kya karu kya karu kuch smgh mein nhi aa raha... kese kese yeh shaadi roku.... ha...haa bo...bondita ko phone lagati hu...." she thought to call bondita. She took up the phone and dialed his phone number.

At bondita's side,
Her phone was ringing in the hall. But she wasn't listening it as she was sitting on the swing in her room's balcony. Her eyes were red swollen due to crying. Tears were continually coming out of her eyes "dugga maa... kya aap bhi nhi chahti ki main aur pati babu saath aaye... agar aapne humari kismat mein humein alag karna hi likha tha.... toh fir aapne humein milaya hi kyu.... kyu humein itna dukh diya.... jab humein milna hi nhi tha..." she said seeing towards the sky which was covered with black clouds. It was like the rain can come at anytime. The phone was ringing continually in the hall. Someone came and picked up the call and then cut it. That person was batuk.

At sampurna side,
"Yeh kya... bondita ne Phone kaat kyu diya?" She asked to herself "lagta h mughe hi uske paas jana hoga...." he said and went towards the door. She was trying to open the door but it was closed "yeh kya yeh... yeh darwaaza band kyu h....." she said "kholo.... kholo.... koi h.... yeh darwaaza kholo...." she was trying hard to open the door but wasn't able to open the door "ab... ab kya karu... bondita ke paas kese pohunchu" she felt in a deep dilemma.

Flashback,

When she came into her room, batuk was outside her room only and he silently locked her door from outside.

Flashback ends.

Then she saw her saree and curtains in her room. She tied all them together and used them as a rope, she hanged them from outside her window and went down with the help of it. She reached the ground and went outside the house. In the route, she found a rickshaw. She hired the rickshaw and headed towards her house.

At bondita's side,
She was lying on the bed and was trying to sleep. Suddenly she started feeling some pain. Yes it was her delivery pain "aah... aahhh..... yeh... yeh nhi ho sakta aahhhh..... aaj hi kyu aahhh..... hey dugga maa aaahhhh....." she was crying hard "sa... sampurna maa.... sampurna maa ko pho....phone karti hu..." she somehow got up from her bed and took up the phone near her bed. She dialed her number. The phone was ringing but no one was picking it.

At anirudh's side,
He was lying on the bed. He was slowly coming to his senses "bondita.... bondita...." he was murmering bondita's name. He came into his senses "yeh....a...achanak itni ghabrahat kyu ho rahi h... bo....bondita....bondita thik...thik toh hogi.... itna ajeeb sa kyu lag raha h.... mu...mughe bondita ke paas jana hoga...." he said to himself and got up. His head was still paining. As he reached to the door and tried to open it, it wasn't getting open "yehh... yeh khul kyu nhi raha... koi h... darwaza kholiye...." he was trying to open the door. Then he saw bihari passing through his room. He called him "bi...bihari.... bihariii...." he stopped outside his room and came near the door "bihari... bihari yeh darwaza kholo...." he said. Bihari opened the door. Anirudh came outside the room "kya hua bade Malik... aap itne pareshaan kyu h...." he asked "bihari.... bihari bondita... bondita thik nhi h..." he said "arre par kya hua bondita ji ko aur aapko kese pata...." he asked "main...main nhi jaanta par.... par mughe bohot ghabrahat ho rahi h zaroor... zaroor bondita khatre mein h mughe jana hoga..." he said and ran outside the house. He started the jeep and headed towards her home.

At bondita's side,
"yeh...yeh kya koi phone kyu nhi utha raha.... ab kya karu.... ha... haa paas wali doctor ko bulake laati hu...." she reached the door and was opening it but it was not getting opened "yeh kya yeh.... da...darwaza kyu nhi khul raha h.... aahhhh....." she wasn't able to open the door.

Outside the room,
It was batuk there outside the room. He started giving an evil laugh

Flashback,
Batuk cut the call and went towards bondita's room. Bondita was lying on the bed. He quietly locked the door and placed a big lock over it

Flashback ends

"Ab issi ke saath bondita ki kahani ka the end" he said to himself and started laughing. Sampurna reached there "bondita... bonditaa...." he came into the hall and started crying her name "sampurna maaaa..... aaahhhhh......" she called her name from her room "bondita...." she heard her scream and rushed towards her room. She reached at her room's door "bondita.... bo...." she was calling her abd then she saw a big lock and chains covering her room's door "yeh...yeh taala yahan kese?" She went into deep thinking "kyunki main yahan hu...." batuk came infront of her "batuk?" Bondita started thinking that how he have reached here "tum.... toh yeh sab.... ab smgh aa raha h... tum hi ne mera phone kata tha na..." she said "oh... smart.... aap bilkul correct h...." he said and started laughing "tughse aur ummeed bhi kya ki jaa sakti h...." she shouted "aaahhh.... sampurna maa kuch kijiye...." she cried from inside "haa... haa bondita main.... main.... haa main anirudh ko bulati hu tu chinta mat kar...." she said "but vo kese "big d toh so rahe h... ab toh vo tab uthenge jab shaadi ka shubh muhurat ka samaya aa gaya hoga..." he said. They both got shocked.

At anirudh's side,
Anirudh was going towards bondita's home. The road was lonely and dark. But at the mid, his car's Tyre got punctured "yeh gaadi ko kya hua..." he got out of his car and saw the Tyre "yeh Tyre toh puncture ho gaya.... aur yahan toh koi dukaan bhi nhi h... ab...ab kya karu...." he stood up and started thinking for the solution but then someone hit his back head with an iron rod "aahhh..." he pressed his wound. Blood started coming out of his head. He eventually have fallen down on the ground.

Precap: Bondita's delivery

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

32.2K 2.1K 26
Story Of How destiny brings Anuj And Anupama again in front of each other after 10 years since her marriage. Will Anuj meet her? Will he be part of h...
32.9K 3.5K 62
She loved him through her entire life. She loved him when he was a stranger. She loved him when he loved another. She loved him when he married someo...
113K 11.9K 131
Our story starts from Anirudh marrying Manorama and left Bondita in trauma. Even her own mother gave consent to her jamayibabu . She is insulted ver...
14K 1K 61
its Andita's story after anirudh's second marriage. What if Bondita hurt herself after anirudh's second marriage? What if the original bondita died...