FOREVER YOURS

By Pokefangirl13

Our hero Ash just completed his Alola journey. His mom suggested him to attend the Galar high for higher edu... More

CAST
Chapter 1: The Crush
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: The Ultimate battles
Chapter 4: A Date!?
Chapter 5: The Group Project
Chapter 6: Caught one!
Chapter 7: The Presentation
Chapter 8: The Beach
Chapter 9: Friendly Battles
Chapter 10: This feeling I feel is......
Chapter 11: The Amour Night
Chapter 12: Performing for you!
Chapter 13: Girl's Night out!
Chapter 14: Ash and Miette's Date! (Spoiler alert!: Gone wrong)
Chapter 15: The New Friends!
Chapter 16: Battles and Love
Chapter 17: None other than Ikarishipping!
Chapter 18: Be My Valentine
Chapter 19: I will never leave your side.
Chapter 20: The Grand Pokemon Tournament!
Chapter 21: Battling, and More Battling! (Ash vs Barry)
Chapter 22: Round Two (Ash vs Brock)
Chapter 23: Round Three (Ash vs Paul)
Author's note
Chapter 24: Tag Battles (Ash, Gary vs Alain, Iris)
Chapter 25: Round Five: Double Battles! (Ash vs Calem)
Chapter 26: Rival
Chapter 27: Alola Everyone!
Chapter 28: Day 1 in Alola: Meeting Everyone Once again!!
Chapter 29: Day 2 in Alola: Flaming hot battles! (Ash vs Kiawe) (May vs Lana)
Chapter 30: Day 3 in Alola: Ultra Guardians on A False Duty!
Chapter 32: Day 4 in Alola: Catching Mincinno Neatly!
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Day 5 in Alola: An Alolan Festival! (Ash and Serena's Second Date!)
Chapter 34: Day 6 in Alola: Going Mantine-Surfing!
Chapter 35: Day 7 in Alola: Bye Bye Alola!
Chapter 36: The Mean Trainer, Hadeon
Chapter 37: World Coronation Tournament
Pokemon Special Edition 1
Chapter 38: Meeting Sonia!
Chapter 39: A Dynamaxing Battle!
Chapter 40: Battling all the way!
Chapter 41: The Blue Burnt Ribbon
Chapter 42: Under The Darkness
Chapter 43: Fashion Fashionista!
Pokemon Special Edition 2
Chapter 44: Seeking Serena for Cheering!
Chapter 45: Because I love you!
Chapter 46: Finding the lost eggs!
Chapter 47: Dancing with Fire!
Chapter 49: Under the Darkness: Who's that?
Chapter 50: Under the darkness: Flash of Team Flare!
Chapter 51: Under the Darkness: Mess
Chapter 52: Under the darkness: Reveal of the Flare!

Chapter 48: Ready for Revenge

317 7 3
By Pokefangirl13

*Somewhere in Kalos*

(After walking in a cold, dark hallway, Hadeon approached a metal door. He entered a code in the screen located next to it which caused the metal door to split in half. As he walked through it, he heard a loud deadly screech. He entered the room to see a large creature, caged in rings that surrounded it, charging with electricity. It screamed help in many ways. Scientists roamed around it like maniac, writing down things on their clipboard. Seeing noone to help him, the creature goes in full panic mode, shuddering its wings, trying to get the rings off. One scientists pressed a red button which caused a huge electric current pass through its body, resulting in the creature to pass out and collapse on the ground.)

Hadeon: We need him to be active, asap.

Scientist: I know, Mr. Tezuka. We are trying to make him to, but he resists every technique.

Hadeon: Hpynotize him by using the psychic Pokemon we have captured.

Scientist: Okay, sir. On it.

(At that moment, a person enters. Hadeon turns around to see his father, standing in the rooms, his arms folded.)

???: Great strategy, son. You have literally grown on me.

Hadeon: Thanks, father. Soon we will be plotting your revenge on the world.

???: Yes, son. Soon, I will capture this world, transform into a better place, more beautiful and more successful.

(The son and father duo, both start laughing together.)

*With Ash and the gang, on the beach*

Pikachu: Pika pika!!!

(Pikachu exclaimed as he threw a beach ball towards Ash. Ash catches it easily, passing it off to Gary. They were playing in the water in their swim trunks. The girls were laying on the beach, getting a tan. Ash and Serena's eggs rested beside Serena, who was reading a book, with skitty napping on her lap. All the Pokemon were having fun, playing with each other. Brock, Clemont and Cilan were chatting as usual on some recipe. Bonnie and Max made sand castles on the beach.)

Ash: Serena!!!!

Gary: Misty!!! Come on, you guys, come play with us, in the water!

Misty: We have no plans of getting wet, Mr. Oak.

Sawyer: Then, we make you wet!

Iris: Don't even dare.

(The boys get out of the water and run towards the girls. Ash grabs Serena's hand, Gary grabs Misty's, Paul grabs Dawn's, Drew grabs May's, Cilan grabs Iris's. They pull them into the water, the girls screaming.)

Misty: Time to get my mallet out!!!

Sawyer: No!!!

(Misty chased Sawyer with her mallet. Everyone laughs and starts splashing each other in water.)

Brock: Come on, guys the food is ready!!

Ash: FOOD!!!

(Ash was first to race towards the food. The rest of the gang followed him, chuckling.)

Serena: Calm down, babe.

(Serena said as she walked towards Ash and sat down beside him on the picnic mat. The others sat down, in a circle. Cilan and Clemont were out, feeding the Pokemon. Ash grabbed an apple, biting it. The group were enjoying their little picnic when suddenly, the sky slowly started to turn dark. Clouds started to fill the entire sky. The gang looked up and pondered what in the world had happened. Suddenly, they heard a loud, deafening screech. They saw a creature flying in the sky.)

Iris: What is that!

Cilan: It looks like a Pokemon!

Goh: I want to catch it!

Chloe: This is scary!

Ash: Hey, isn't that-

(A/N: Cliffhanger! Sorry! It took me ages to post a new chapter again. Well, tomorrow are my exams, but anyways I am going to update. What is happening? Who is Hadeon's father? Who is that Pokemon? Stay tuned. P.S sorry, if the chapter is short, they are going to be this length till I finally decide on the main plot. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
578K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
539K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.