The daily vest cannot be drop...

Von Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... Mehr

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

41

99 7 0
Von Spinfoxie

    Antarctica, Anomaly First Institute.

    It is difficult to find traces of animal activities in this white world, only a few hardy plant lichens and one or two insects can survive; there are abundant resources in the water, and the number of public food krill is the largest.

    But apart from flora and fauna, there are other traces of existence in this place.

    For example, weird, or studying weird humans.

    A group of people wearing extremely thick thermal equipment walked into this base hidden deep in the ice and snow, shaking off a thick layer of crushed ice.

    Soon there were logistics personnel swarming up, like a general returning in triumph, handing them towels and hot water.

    Tang Guangyu took off his heavy helmet, pulled himself out of the equipment that could crush an ordinary person, and heaved a sigh of relief with lingering fear.

    The teammates next to him gave him a high five, celebrating the success of the operation.

    A middle-aged man in a white coat and glasses came out to greet them.

    He is the deputy director of the research institute, named Ye Mike. I heard that he is of Mihua mixed race, and the name given to him by his parents is also nondescript. In the institute, besides the director, the most respected person.

    After greeting everyone, he said eagerly, "Did you get the item?"

    A tall American man nodded, and took out an isolation box from the inner layer of his clothes. Through the transparent box, he could see the inside There is a button-sized gray item, and there is a red "47" in the lower right corner of the isolation box, which refers to the energy fluctuation of the items in the box.

    Obviously, this is a supernatural prop.

    "Thanks to Tang's divination ability, otherwise this little thing might not be found." The tall man shook the box, "That place is right at the junction of two wild and weird places, and I don't know who buried it. .”

    Tang Guangyu took the towel handed over by the logistics staff next to him and wiped his hands. The black burn marks on the back of his hands were particularly conspicuous. He smiled clearly and said in English: "Captain James is still reliable, otherwise my force value will If you get close to that place, you might have to eat a pot."

    "Where, like you, an ability user who has been awakened for less than a month, but has reached C-level fluctuations, you can't praise it too much anywhere."

    Tang Guangyu shy She smiled shyly, like a traditional Chinese boy next door.

    Compared with other abilities, what he hopes to awaken is the healing ability in the auxiliary system. Unexpectedly, after awakening, it was discovered that it was an extremely rare trait, that is, divination.

    The scope of divination includes but is not limited to ordinary fortunes such as wealth luck and peach blossom luck. He can even divination for strange movements, although the latter opportunity is really rare, basically he knows about it passively, and every time it will bring a lot of pressure to his body and produce strange changes.

    This trip to Antarctica was a research project that Tikva University made an exception for him to join. Once he gained something, Tang Guangyu's practical credits would be fully filled.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, I don't know what's going on, there are more wild monsters in Antarctica." The teammate next to him continued, "The C-level 'ice bird' does not have high energy fluctuations, but in this icy and snowy place It’s just like it’s hanging.”

    Ye Mike took the isolation box, and there was a faint arc flashing on the button-mounted items inside. Compared with the ability props of the starting C they were looking for before, this unremarkable thing has more energy. Fluctuation doesn't even have the 60 points that a C-level should have.

    But in Tang Guangyu's divination, this is an extremely important chess piece that can change the current situation.

    The ability of divination has only given birth to two people in recorded history. Except for Tang Guangyu, a C-level rookie who was kicked out of the shelves just after awakening, another person with divination ability is close to the A-level level.

    It's just that the person with A-level divination ability belongs to "Dawn" and has been asleep for a long time due to physical reasons. Therefore, from the current point of view, Tang Guangyu is an excellent sweet potato, a highly anticipated existence.

    However, this less-controlled divination ability brought me more than just benefits. Many inexplicable scars appeared on Tang Guangyu's body. When he found out the location of this device, he almost drowned on the bed even though there was no trace of water around him.

    Tang Guangyu accidentally rubbed the towel against the scorching marks on his arm, grinning in pain.

    Ye Mike cared about him a few words, and asked him directly what his plans were in the future.

    "Why don't you apply directly to the institute after you have studied in the academy for two years. Although the place is a bit cold and there are no entertainment items, the treatment is very good."

    "How good is it? "

    "Five insurances and one housing fund, a monthly salary of 100,000?" Ye Mike shrugged, "And we are affiliated to the international organization 'Ark', as long as you come to the research institute, the assessment will be saved, and the contribution points can be exchanged for other magical things." Things."

    Tang Guangyu stopped wringing the water stains on his hands with a towel, and asked, "Is there any medicine or surgery that can regenerate a severed limb?"

    Ye Mike was stunned for a moment: "What? Someone in the family was injured? There should be some, it’s so weird these days, and there are many people missing arms and legs, ‘Ark’ does have a special team responsible for this research.”

    “That’s it.” Tang Guangyu smiled, “Then I can Join."

    ----

    Wen Muqing didn't plan to open a canteen today, he turned off all the lights in the room, drew the curtains again, and then took out a [warning ball] from a pile of miscellaneous prop cards Props, put it on the table.

    [Warning ball] Although it is called a ball, it is actually an eyeball that can spin around. It is still wet when you touch it, and it looks quite scary. Its function is very simple, it is to monitor any passing people around and block the signal.

    In the past, all these were taken care of by the system, and Wen Muqing could mess around as he wanted, without worrying about someone monitoring or eavesdropping. Now the system forcibly shuts down the mic, so he has to do it himself.

    Wen Muqing sighed, always felt that this appearance was a bit like a student who had just left his parents and went out to live. He felt uncomfortable in everything and felt empty in his heart.

    After carefully preparing the previous preparations, he released the light screen, put the accompanying book that he had forcibly confiscated for a long time on his lap, and placed the cards in front of him at once.

    His current cards already have -

    MIA-affiliated: SSR Daily [Little Prince], SSR Daily [Flute Soul]

    and WPO-affiliated: SR Permanent [Green Line Lantern], SR Weekly [Crane], SR Weekly [ Dragon King], R throws [Book Spirit] every day,

    then is neutral or has no attribution: SR is permanent [Night Watchman], R is permanent [Painted Skin].

    It seems that MIA has a lot fewer cards than WPO, but in fact, in terms of combat effectiveness, the two sides are fairly balanced.

    But [Flute Soul] will be repainted soon, and a few more cards will have to be filled by then.

    Originally, his current energy should return to zero after drawing [Crane] and [Dragon Lord], but the system handed over all his private energy before falling asleep, and there are still 35 points at this time.

    Wen Muqing stared at it for a while, not planning to use it now.

    The scene "acting" at the Sweet Pastry House yesterday afternoon was interrupted from the moment Wen Zheliu picked up the flute, and then in the eyes of outsiders, there may have been a more intense battle, but in fact Wen Muqing really played the card As soon as I collected it, I sat directly in an open field and had a personal picnic.

    It's not because of anything else, it's simply that the disadvantages of the two SR cards were not detected in advance, but they appeared in the battle, and the durability of [Flute Soul] dropped directly from 73% to 45%, and the degree of damage deepened by a layer.

    He didn't want to waste things like tearing cards on unnecessary internal strife, and it was enough to show outsiders casually.

    [Crane] This card is a combination of long-range (wind control), melee (claws), and defense (cloud transformation). It seems to be a very powerful combat card, but its weakness is really unexpected.

    As a character whose card names are birds and has wings, he is actually...afraid of heights.

    It just feels a little outrageous.

    Wen Muqing spent a whole night measuring in the Deep Blue Palace, but he didn't expect [He]'s weakness to be in the sky. After all, the palace is in the sea anyway, so it's really impossible to measure things on land.

    He wrote this down in his notebook to remind himself not to make such one-sided mistakes next time.

    When he was controlling [Crane] to fight with [Flute Soul], he took off naturally, and almost fell to the ground because of the fear that suddenly rose in his heart. Roll over in front of the two.

    As for [Dragon Lord]'s weakness is very simple, social fear is basic fear, most afraid of crowded places, more than three people will not be able to withstand it.

    Communicating with the child is already at the limit, and he is even afraid of the other cards released.

    For the first time, Wen Muqing felt what it meant to be "afraid of oneself".

    Because of [Long Jun’s] temperament, he spent several hours putting him and Ye Tingshen together that night, and tried "desensitization treatment" for a long time, so that he could barely show what he should have despite being afraid. some character traits.

    All in all, the two weekly cards don't need to save time, they can be released to eliminate some low-level weird tasks, as long as you don't waste your ability many times, the durability will not drop too fast.

    As for [Flute Soul]...

    Wen Muqing opened the exclusive "Dawn" forum, and began to find high-level weirdness suitable for him to end the curtain.

    Anyway, the cards that are used sparingly will have their end one day. The difference between tearing up early and tearing up late is nothing more than reflected in his ability to adapt to new cards. What's more, he doesn't have much time now, and he must promote the birth of all the factors that benefit him as soon as possible.

    The forum of "Dawn" is divided into three parts, information area, chat area and task area.

    In the information area, Wen Muqing turned over a few pages. The system said at the time that these were all in his database and could be reminded at any time, so he didn't waste time looking at them. Now it seems that he will have to make up for the knowledge that may be missed in the future.

    The chat area is mostly where ability users discuss where there are too many weird things, and whoever solves the weirdness that is particularly awesome, or asks for help, or trades. Anyway, the forum uses anonymous titles, one is fixed for each person, and "Dawn" will check on any transactions.

    Wen Muqing hasn't chatted with each other, so Ye Shou's title in it hasn't been set yet.

    He thought about it, and typed [Night Watchman] as a title.

    The task area is more concise and clear. From top to bottom, the tasks are arranged from A-level to E-level. According to the division of each province and city, what [Night Watchman] did in the past was the C-level Zhejiang Province task, and his meritorious service was ranked third. Grade yellow.

    There are five levels in total, red, orange, yellow, green, and blue, which are accumulated according to the contribution points for eliminating weirdness, and the orange level has reached the general upper level.

    Wen Muqing directly skipped the division of provinces and cities, and ranked down from the A-level tasks, only to find that only "Dawn" recorded in the record, the energy fluctuations reached A, or the range of influence reached A, there were already dozens of weirdnesses.

    Apart from the weirdness of being controlled in deserts, polar regions, wastelands, etc., there are still a few scattered in the city, suppressed by the government with various excuses, and become a dark side that ordinary people cannot understand.

    The names are also more confusing, [Fairy Tale House], [Li Lane], [Crying Clown], [Blooming Sunflower], the most outrageous one is called [Kindergarten].

    Wen Muqing was thoughtful. It seemed that among the existing wild monsters, there were more weird scenes than mobile ones. Maybe this is one of the reasons why the weird events can still be suppressed.

    He used his permission to call up the information again, and finally chose the A-level weirdness named [Lixiang] as the prop for [Flute Soul]'s performance.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102 5 7
A gripping tale, The Carnage and the Snake follows fifteen awoken soldiers aboard the Starbright 01... "It is in dire circumstances only, Gen...
754 169 8
"Hman a Maggie kha ani ka hmangaih." "Tuna i hma a ding Maggie leh hman a Maggie kha, keimah tho ka ni." In ngaizawng in hmangaih te chuan engthil ng...
Crazy Von Pennygobbler56

Science Fiction

7 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)
Morag Von Sol Milne

Science Fiction

2 1 1
Set in a dystopian future, Morag navigates her refugee camp to find a way out - for her & a secret hidden in backpack.