A Militarized New World

By Kk01u2

Altrainia is a continent filled with warlike yet interesting countries. Needed someone to ensure peace in thi... More

Chapter 1 "A Man Of Great Power"
Chapter 2 'War Of Vanitas'
Chapter 3 'A New Turning Point'
World Map (remade)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Q/A
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Information:Functions
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 NC
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Alternate Route: Peace Route
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
In-Universe Wikipedia Page
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Opening of Discord Server
New Plans for this story

Countries Info (For better Lore)

684 22 7
By Kk01u2

Qota Republic.
-It is the nation created and lead by Hodgkins the Main Protagonist.
-Thanks to the Hodgkin's system, the once split elven villages were united under the folds of the Republic.
-It is one of the Major Powers of the Altrainian Continent.
-However, it still faces hostility both External and Internal threats.

Population: 9,000,000 (Hodgkins Continued to secretly summon some civilians during the 4 months of the war.)
Number of Military Personnel: (During Charatian Invasion) 950,000 personnel

Billian Republic

-Is the nation located to the North West of the Qota Republic.
-It is based on a Democratic Republic.
-It's tech level is in the 1910s to 1920s. But with some improvements on some areas.
-Their Current President is Pres. Shawn Krowak.
-Population: 65,000,000
-Number of Billian Military Personnel: 900,000( beginning) 1,400,000 personnel (during the Charatian Invasion)

Charatian Federation
-Is the leading superpower of the Continent and the Tripartite Alliance.
-It is one of the countries with external hostility towards the Qota Republic since its membership with the ADL.
- Its tech level is between 1930s-1940s. Albeit with some fields being better than their counterparts from Earth. With some of their more secretive Military projects reaching the 1950s in terms of technology.

Population: 95,000,000
Number of Charatian Military Personnel: 1,500,000 (beginning) 760,000 (during the invasion)

Kriegstanian Empire
-Was the first country to notice and nearly discover the secret behind the creation of the Qotan Republic.
-Was One of the Nations hostile to Qota mostly due to being part of the Tripartite alliance with the Charatians.
- The tech level of the country is in between the 1890s to 1910s.

Population: 50,000,000
Number of Military Personnel: 750,000 personnel (beggining) 400,000 (during their defensive war against the Qota Republic.)

Current Map

Pre War

Currently

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 10.9K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...
73.6K 3K 49
CONTENT WARNING: Japanese ultranationalism, language, gore depictions, obscene scenery Off to the Orient lay a massive ocean that separated the belli...
5.3K 306 22
Volume 0, Act 1: The Century of a Rising Sun, summary: In the Far East, stands a nation whose history and culture would tell a tale of a nation heade...
17.1K 1K 13
(sorry but this AU is dropped due to complicated storyline and such) (Fabruary 24 update! This story is now currently being edited and rewritten! 7 c...