The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)

3.5K 92 37
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

Saturday hits fast as I heard my phone vibrate on my lamp desk, groaning from my bed, I pick up my phone and unlock it. I saw an unread message from Kyoka and some messages from our Class 1-A chat group. 

I sit up from my bed and read the message, she said that if it's okay to meet her in 11 in the mall, in which I agreed at the time. I went out of my bedroom as I saw mom placing our breakfast in the table. She smiled at me and ushered me to wash my hands and sit down to eat. 

Pearl: "Woah, you're energetic today, huh? What's the occasion?" My mom sweetly asked with a smug smile, putting me in a pressure.

Y/N: "W-Why- I-I uhm..."

Pearl: "You're going on a date later, aren't you?" My mom leaned next to me and said, that comment made me choke on my food, while she laughs at my reaction. "I knew it. Y'know, Mom's instincts never fails." She added.

Y/N: "Yeah... Can't avoid the question, can I?" I meekly said.

Pearl: "So, who's the lucky girl?"

I pulled out my phone and showed her Kyoka's picture when we took some picture during the Sports Festival. Mom raised one of her eyebrows in amusement, before she burst out in laughter.

Pearl: "That girl from the Sports Festival? She's cute, and I approve!" Mom said with a thumbs-up.

Y/N: "Ugh..." I slammed my head on the table, groaning. "Please don't tell this to my uncles and aunties back home." I pleaded, but it was too late as I saw Mom calling someone on the phone. "Oh, fuc-"

I hastily finished my meal, not even listening to whoever Mom's conversing on the phone. Then I went back to my room to shower and took a quick look at the clock.

Y/N: 'Wait- it's already 10:30?!' I screamed in my head. 'Oh, no shot!'

I hastily dressed up my outfit and combed my blonde hair. I checked the time once more, 10:35; Then I grabbed one hiraishin kunai and two paper markers, placing them in my back pocket. I left the bedroom and went downstairs, only seeing mom cleaning the garden, I waved her goodbye as I left our house and ran to the nearest station en route to the mall.

| | | |

I arrived at the mall with ease, pulling out of my phone and texting Kyoka. But before I could hit the 'send' button, someone called me from behind.

???: "Y/N?" The girl called.

I turned my head and saw the girl.

Y/N: "I-I-Wow..." My brain stopped for a second, as I saw her cute but simple outfit.

Jiro: "You like it?" She said while she fidgets her fingers.

Y/N: "I stuttered, right? So that's the sign." I replied, that causes her to chuckle a bit.

Jiro: "So, where are we heading to?"

I scanned the second floor of the store, seeing different kinds of restaurants and shops around us.

Y/N: "Do you want to eat first?" I asked her. "Then we can go to the karaoke." I added.

Jiro: "Karaoke after eating sounds fun. I'm in." She said as we both entered an American Fast food Chain.

| | |

EATING TIME SKIP

Kyoka and I left the store, with our bellies full-wait that's sounds wrong. We left the store after we ate as we took our time to stroll around the mall. After a few minutes of resting, we stopped over to an arcade.

We entered the Karaoke stall with the staff giving us the songbook, Kyoka took the book first and scans the contents for her to sing. I noticed that her forehead's sweating, and her handle on the book is shaking.

Y/N: "Kyoka, what's wrong?" I asked her, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She closes the book and sighs.

Kyoka: "I-I'm nervous. I'm not used to sing with others, and-"

Y/N: "So?" I butted in, as she looks at me in confusion.

Kyoka: "What?"

Y/N: "Don't downplay yourself when you have that godly talent, you told me before that you strived to be a musician, right? Why underrate yourself? If that's your passion even you want to be a hero, at least we have a future heroine that likes music." I cheered her up, as I smile to her. "Besides, everyone in Class 1-A will surely like that, too. Or we might have a band in the future!" I added more to cheer her up.

Kyoka: "Really?"

Y/N: "I believe in you."

Kyoka: "Thanks, Y/N."

| | |

KARAOKE TIME SKIP

We both enjoyed singing and laughing together as we scan the song list, also, we discovered that we were in harmony when we were in a duet. And we talked all about our likes and dislikes, our instrumental preferences, and we laugh on some funny jokes about our classmates.

The night is nearing as we reached the middle of the park, and luckily there's a fair going on.

Kyoka: "Y/N, look." She pointed at the skate park on our left.

Y/N: "You want to skate?" I asked. "Okay then, let's go!"

We both entered the park, and she revealed that she likes to skate, then she taught me how to balance myself on a skateboard and to do some simple flips. When I fall down, she will just laugh at me then teach me again on how to do it.

After an hour, we extremely enjoyed each other's company as night fell, I insisted on walking her home, since she told me that her home was not far from the park itself. She gratefully accepts it as I escort her home.

But while we're both walking in the sidewalk, some small-time villains appeared and blocked our path.

Shark-Head Guy: "Lookie here, we've got two wimps to beat the shit off our frustration." The guy cracks his knuckles while his friends let out a chuckle.

Blade-Armor Guy: "And his girlfriend looks hot, too!" He exclaimed.

Kyoka shuddered in fear, but I stepped forward, glanced at her that eased her nervousness and fear, telling that I have a plan. I observed the five assholes and their quirks. One has the quirk of summoning his blades anywhere in his body, used for offense and defense, the other one in his left has holes in his fingers, and I assume that he has a finger gun quirk. The leader in front of me is a shark-head guy, with big and sharp teeth that looks intimidating. The remaining two in his right are an acid quirk user and a six-arms quirk user.

Y/N: 'This is bad, if I'll fight them here, Kyoka will be in danger. I need to confuse and stall them for a bit.' I gave Kyoka a quick glance while the villains were still talking to each other, and I made an eye gesture at her to look at my fingers.

She easily understands this as I tapped my fingers in a Morse Code.

.-. ..- -. / --- -. / -- -.-- / .-- --- .-. -..

RUN ON MY WORD

Kyoka subtly nods back at me as I faced the villain and did some one-handed signs on my hand that is on my back.

Y/N: "You know, you could just rob our money." I said to them, then the leader approaches and leans.

Shark-Head: "I don't want your money, kid. All we want is the girl behind you, and your face for us to pummel like a garlic." The leader threatened me, as I roll my eyes at him.

Y/N: "Fuck off, and don't touch her." I snarled, before I saw a punch incoming directly on my face.

Time slows down as my reflex starts to ignite. I dodged the incoming punch by leaning my face to the left. The Shark-Head widens his eyes as he saw my victorious smirk on my face.

Y/N: "Literal sayonara, a-holes." I said, as I inhaled some air in my lungs.

WIND STYLE: AIR SHOT

I blew a sharp and small shot of air at the leader, sending him a few meters and this surprises his goons. They didn't move because of the shock.

Y/N: "Kyoka, run!" I said to her as I grabbed her in bridal-style and leaped away from the sidewalk.

The goons snapped out as their leader barks the order to chase us.

Shark-Head: "GET THAT BLONDE BASTARD!" He yelled as his four goons starts to chase us in the rooftops.

While they were chasing us, Kyoka tightened her hold onto me, as I jumped into rooftops, I checked my six, and I saw three were chasing me and one is on the tall right building looking at me.

If you guys want to add some intense hide-and-seek music, or chase music... It will be good in this scenario. You can chose whatever you want.

START ON 0:22

Y/N: "Kyoka can you call Aizawa-sensei?!" I yelled through the running, for her to understand me.

Kyoka: "Give me a minute!" She replied as she quickly pulled out her phone and called Aizawa.

Luckily, our teacher answered the phone, and she told him what's happening. From Aizawa's voice, I can sense that he's worried, so Kyoka placed her phone on my ear.

Aizawa: "Hello?! Yugano, where are you?" Aizawa worriedly asks. Then I scanned my perimeter to know where we are.

Y/N: "357,Narukami! Near Dagobah Beach!" I shouted so he could hear me.

Aizawa: "Alright, turn left on the second block, we'll trap the villains there, but don't let them read your move!" Aizawa ordered. "We're coming to you." He added.

Y/N: "Okay, but hurry!" I yelled, as the call ended.

The chase continues as I landed at Dagobah Beach, and we hid into one of the bathroom stalls, for us to rest a bit and catch my breath. I panted so heavily that Kyoka puts her hand on my mouth, as I saw her earphone jack was planted on the ground.

She signaled me that two of the villains were just outside the stall, searching for us. She can hear my heartbeat thundering rapidly, so she whispers to me to breathe calmly and close my eyes. I did what she asked, and my heartbeat calmed.

Kyoka: "Breathe, Y/N. Control your breathing, calm down." She whispered calmly.

Then, the mumbling and the footsteps of the villains were gone, so we assumed that they were gone. But, luck was not on our side.

Kyoka's phone rang...

Y/N: "Shit!" I muttered.

She panicked and pulled her phone out, ending the incoming call and putting it on silent mode. The voices outside the stall came back, but now she lifts all of her fingers, saying to me that all of them are around the vicinity.

Y/N: "How many?" I whispered.

Kyoka: "All of them." She whimpered, with her listening to her earphone jacks because one of the villains were standing near the stall, and now she's the one that erratically breathing, panicking as her hands were nervous at the same time.

I quickly hold both of her hands and pressed my forehead into hers, praying that Sensei and the police will find us sooner or later.

Y/N: "Don't worry, Kyoka... Curse this quirk laws." I muttered as I can't use my quirk for fighting without a license since we were just students yet.

Shark Head: "Did you found the brats?" I heard his voice just outside of the stall.

Blade Guy: "No, man. They just disappeared like a freaking bubble!"

Acid: "You're wrong idiot. I just heard a phone rang around here! That's why I called you guys." 

Shark Head: "Heard a phone ring..." He muttered. "Then... Search every stalls in this area!" He shouted, as my body began to tense up. "If you found them, give me the girl." He ordered.

After the leader gave his orders, some doors were kicked around the area, before one guy enters the bathroom, and began kicking the door cubicles.

Y/N: "Shit, Kyoka. We need to break out, FAST." I said to her, as she nods repeatedly at me, as we were both nervous right now.

Kyoka: "What do we do?" She said in panic.

Y/N: "We have no choice but to fight." I stated. "Here's the plan."

| | |

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

Six-arms: "Where are you brats~" The man's voice echoes in the bathroom as he kicks the door cubicles one by one.

Y/N: "Kyoka... It's now or never." I said to her as I told her the plan.

Still hesitant, she stabs the earphone jack on the bathroom door quietly, until the villain stand in front of the cubicle, waiting to kick the door down.

Y/N: "Now!" I whispered as Kyoka as she lets a sonicwave at the door, sending the villain away from us, as his body got blasted of the bathroom, too. "I'll handle this!" I stepped forward, while Kyoke turns away as I opened both of my palms like what Katsuki did.

YANG RELEASE: STUN GRENADE!

The flash disoriented the villains as I carried her again in a bridal-style. I bolted out of the area as the villains were already back into their feet.

Shark-Head: "Get those brats, you idiots!"

I quickly ran out of Dagobah beach as the five of them chases us now in the street. I remembered Sensei's instructions so I turned on the second block and I saw some police cars in our front liek a barricade. The five villains fell on a trap as the other police arrived and blocked their escape. Sensei and two more other heroes jumped into the area as they quickly apprehended the villains. 

I put Kyoka down as she hugged me in fear, and thanked me over and over because we escaped the villains, and it was over.

-END MUSIC-

The villains were arrested and Aizawa approached us, he commended the both of us that we apprehended them accidentally, even the Intership hasn't started yet. He told us to go back home and we will be escorted by him and some officers.

 Then, Detective Tsukauchi approached us next and asks some questions regarding the incident, in which we responded calmly that surprises him, saying that people who're reporting after an incident calmly is rare, because people that he talked before are still in a shock after the interview.

Aizawa escorted us back to our homes, with Kyoka first. The mobile landed on her place as I escorted her to their door.

Kyoka: "Y/N. Thank you so much. I-I... I felt mixed reactions and experiences throughout our date."

Y/N: "So villains chasing us is still counted as a date? Ok, noted." I joked, as she stabs my side with her earphone jack, then we chuckle a bit after. "But I truly enjoy our date." I added, causing her to smile at me.

Kyoka: "Next time?"

Y/N: "After Interships?"

Kyoka: "I'm in." I turned around to leave but...

Before I could leave her at the door, she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her, as our lips touched. That happened for a couple of seconds, before I snapped out of daze, and I hear the damn fox cheering and yelling 'babies' in my mindscape.

Y/N: "Wow... That was..."

Kyoka: "Awesome? Exhilarating? Intoxicating?" She teased.

Y/N: "Oh, yeah?" I gave her a smirk, confuses her as I pulled her near me. "C'mere." I kissed her as our tongues danced, inside of our mouths.

After a couple of seconds, we released ourselves and I chuckled at her blushing reaction.

Y/N: "So that means we're..."

Kyoka: "-Yeah."

We awkwardly looked around as we saw Aizawa-sensei just grinning at the corner, watching us.

Y/N: "Fuck's sake... Sensei's watching us the whole time. I'm doomed." I groaned, with Kyoka facepalmed herself.

Aizawa: "Hey, Yugano, Jiro. Say something if the two of you are going to kiss again. It's nighttime." Sensei called out in irritation as we were wasting time.

Y/N: "O-Oh.. right, right!" I replied. Then I turned at Kyoka. "I'll meet you on Monday?" 

Kyoka: "Y-Yeah... Bye, Y/N!" She raised her hand and waves.

Y/N: "I'll message you later." I said as Sensei and I entered the mobile.

Destination... Home.

| | | |

Pearl: "WHAAAT?! THE TWO OF YOU ALREADY KISSED?!" My mom yelled in the middle of the night, when I told her everything that happened earlier, even she doesn't care what happened when we got chased by some villains when she heard that the two of us kissed. So troublesome and embarassing... "Oh I'm gonna tell this to you Tiyo(Tio) and Tiyas(Tia) back in Philippines! Bring her back home, got it?!" She squealed while she rapidly types on her phone, as I let out a groan and ran back to my room to sleep.

Y/N: "I'm... exhausted." I said.

|||||

OMAKE!!

The girls of Class 1-A saw a familiar girl at the mall. Curious by this, Uraraka called Asui, Ashido and Yaoyorozu in the clothing store, pointing out the girl.

Uraraka: "Hey, Ashido..." She calls her out. "Is that Jiro?"

Ashido and Yaoyorozu narrows their eyes to see the girl clearer.

Ashido: "Huh? It is!" Ashido exclaimed. "Come on, let's go to her!" But before Ashido could run, Yaoyorozu and Asui grabbed her.

Yaoyorozu: "No, Mina! Don't you see why she's here even she said that she's sick as an excuse on today's hangout!" Then she points out at the waiting Jiro at the distance. "Do you have any idea why she's there?"

Asui: "If I could remember back on the Sports Festival. Class-Rep and her were close and-"

Uraraka: "There is only one meaning of this."

The four looked at each other and squealed.

Girls: "YUGANO'S DATING JIRO!" They all said in unison.

After that their hunch was right that Jiro was on a date, so they all followed the couple in the mall throughout the afternoon.

|||||

I DIED WRITING THIS WHILE YOU GUYS HAVE NO GIRLFRIENDS

PEACE!!

OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
540 39 50
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
27.9K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...