Castaway [Peter Parker]

By sebxstixnstxn13

"I'm lonely like a castaway." More

Summary + Cast
Epigraph
Part One
01 - Morning Routine
02 - Last Day of School
03 - Airport
04 - Venice, Italy
05 - Bus Ride
06 - Prague
07 - Night Monkey
08 - Secrets Revealed
09 - Hotel Room
10 - Phone Calls
11 - London
12 - Bridges Falling
13 - Destruction
14 - Home
15 - Unexpected Turn of Events
Part Two
16 - The News
17 - Investigation
18 - New School Year
20 - Multiverse Villains
21 - The Green Goblin
22 - Variants
23 - Meeting
24 - Cure
25 - Statue of Liberty
26 - Fighting the Goblin
27 - Forgotten Memories
28 - Barkery
29 - Christmas
Epilogue
Conclusion

19 - MIT Acceptance and Doctor Strange

103 1 0
By sebxstixnstxn13

The school year went on and Hailey not only applied to universities but began hearing back from them. Every time she and Chase heard something from the universities they applied too, they're left disappointed at what they read.

"None of this would've happened if you two got yourselves involved with Peter Parker," Jeremy Freeman said.

"Dad, stop it," Hailey begged. "Peter is a nice guy. He didn't murder anyone."

"How would you know that?" Jeremy snapped at her, shocking not only Hailey, but also her brother and mother.

"Jeremy," Olivia Freeman said. "You've known Peter since he was a little kid. You know that Hailey and Chase helped him -"

"Which is why I don't them anywhere near him," Jeremy interrupted. "Not only did he kill Mysterio but he forced them to help him. Why would you want our kids to be associated with someone like him?"

"Dad, Peter didn't force us to do anything," Chase said. "We willingly helped him. He didn't want us to help him."

Jeremy looked at Chase.

"Stop defending a murderer, Chase," Jeremy said. "Peter killed him and you and your sister know that."

Hailey and Chase shared a look. 

No matter what they said about Peter and reminded their father how much he liked him, Jeremy refuses to accept it. He refuses to hear anything otherwise.

Olivia left and got the room.

She came back in, holding up two envelopes.

"Hailey, Chase! MIT!" she said.

Hailey and Chase looked at their mother, hopeful.

"It is?" Hailey said.

Hailey and Chase stood up and rushed over to their mother and left.

"Where are you going?" Jeremy called after his kids, who didn't responded.

"We need to go before Dad stops us," Chase said.

"Yeah," Hailey said.

They ran to the Hide Out, knowing that Peter and Ned were going to be there, possibly waiting for them to open their MIT acceptance.

Hannah was the only person in the Hide Out.

"Hey," Hailey said, trying to catch her breath.

"Hey, Hannah greeted the siblings. "MIT acceptance?"

Chase nodded. "Yeah," he said, out of breath.

"Peter and Ned aren't here yet," Hannah informed them.

They both nodded.

Hannah gave them both water to drink.

They had a mini fridge in the Hide Out. They stocked the fridge with a variety of drinks that everyone liked. They all agreed to pitch in when buying the drinks.

Peter and Ned both came.

"Ready?" Chase said.

"I feel like I'm gonna puke," Ned said, nervously.

"Please, don't," Hannah begged. "I don't handle seeing puke or someone puking very well."

"Same here," Hailey said.

Ned nodded.

"This is our only shot," Ned said. "It's here, or nowhere."

"Hey! Come on," Peter said, optimistically. 

"Okay," Hailey said. "You guys ready?"

"Yeah," Chase, Peter and Ned said.

"Okay," Chase said. "On three. One... two... three..."

Hannah watch them, anxiously, waiting for them to reveal their acceptance.

They opened their letters. After reading, they looked at each other, all disappointed.

"No," Hailey said.

"No," Chase said, sadly.

"No," Peter said. "You?" he looked at Ned.

"'In light of recent controversy, we are unable to consider your application at this time,'" Ned read, realign his rejection as well.

Hannah looked at them, emphatically.

Hailey bit her lip, not wanting to cry in front of everyone. This was their last chance. She kept her hopes low and she was still disappointed. 

"This is not fair," Peter said. "I mean, this is so not fair. I didn't do anything wrong. And you guys definitely didn't do anything wrong."

Peter said the words that Hailey was thinking.

It was definitely not fair. They were all innocent. All that Peter did was stop Mysterio and now, he's being painted as the villain and since Hailey, Chase and Ned help him, they were dealing with the consequences of doing the right thing.

"Yeah, well, if you keep your expectations low, you won't get disappointed," Hailey said.

Flash Thompson, who discovered the location of the Hide Out came in. He walked in, smiling and singing some stupid song while wearing an MIT shirt.

"No sleep till... Bam-bam-bam-bam! Boston!" Flash sang

His smiled faded.

"You guys didn't get in?"

"Yeah," Chase said, bluntly. "Because we're actually friends with Spider - Man."

"Yh, yeah..." Flash looked down at his watch, "I better get going. There's a mixer for new admissions... and..." he turned to leave, "sorry guys."

After Flash left, Hailey looked down at her admissions letter.

"You know what?" Hailey said.

Chase, Peter, Ned and Hannah looked at her.

She ripped her letter to pieces.

Chase looked at her stunned. 

"I wouldn't change a thing," Hailey said.

Hannah smiled a little.

"Me neither," Chase said, teasing his letter into pieces as well.

"Same here," Ned said. 

He did the same thing as Hailey and Chase.

After he ripped his admissions letter, he realized, "Although, I coulda just showed this letter to my parents."

"Hey, college isn't everything," Hannah said. "You guys can apply again when all of this blows over."

"Do you think we can get in?" Chase asked, curiously.

"If it comes out that you guys were in the right, which you guys are, then yeah, I think you guys will get in," Hannah said.

Chase smiled a little.

***

Olivia comforted Hailey and Chase after they got rejected while Jeremy went on his many rants about Peter and how not only was a murderer, but he ruined Hailey and Chase's lives.

Hailey laid on her bed, wishing that she could do something different. She never felt so hopeless.

She ended eleventh grade, hopeful and optimistic and here she is in her senior year, feeling the exact opposite. 

Hailey went to bed every night, feeling so out of control and hopeless. 

She heard her phone ring from her desk, but didn't get out of bed and answer it. She was not in the mood to talk to anyone.

Her phone rang one more time before it stopped. Her phone started ringing a few more times before whoever is calling her gave up and stopped calling her. 

A minute later, someone knocked on the door and the person who came in was Chase.

"Hey," Hailey said, sitting up. "What's up?"

"It's Peter," Chase told her. "He said to meet him at the Sanctum Sanctorum."

"The Sanctum Sanctorum?" Hailey repeated. "Why?"

Chase explained to Hailey what happened.

When Chase was done, Hailey had her shows on and he was following her out and  to the Sanctum Sanctorum.

They didn't go far an orange circle that sparked opened and a tall man with high cheekbones and dark hair walked through it. 

"Doctor Strange," Hailey said, stopping in her friends.

Chase gasped.

Chase ran into his sister and Hailey stumbled. 

Chase grabbed her before anything else could happen.

The portal behind Doctor Strange disappeared. 

"Chase and Hailey Freeman?" Doctor Strange said.

"Yeah?" Hailey said. 

"Peter Parker's friends?" Doctor Strange raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, that's us," Chase said, staring at Doctor Strange in awe.

"Come with me," he said.

He turned around and opened another portal into Ned's house.

Ned dropped the LEGO piece in hand onto the table in shock.

"Ned Leeds?" Doctor Strange said.

Hailey and Chase walked around Doctor Strange.

"Ned," Chase said.

"Yeah?" Ned said.

"Come with me," Doctor Strange.

The next thing Hailey knew, she, Chase and Ned were in the Sanctum Sanctorum with the Doctor Strange.

"Oh, my God," she said in awe.

"This is the coolest thing ever," Chase said, excitedly.

"I can't believe I'm in the Sanctum Sanctorum," Ned said.

"Neither can I,' Doctor Strange said, annoyed.

"So... how did you know you're made of magic?" Ned began grilling Doctor Strange. "Because my nanna says that we have it in and sometimes I get these tinglings in my hand..."

"You should talk to your physician," Doctor Strange told Ned as he walked up the stairs.

"Peter! Hannah!" Hailey saids spotting her boyfriend and her friend.

"Hey," Peter said, relieved to see her, Chase and Ned.

"Hey, guys," Hannah said, relieved as well.

"Hey," Hailey smiled.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you into this," Peter said, "you just gotta help us find these guys."

"You don't have to apologize," Hailey assured him. "You got us a second shot at MIT."

"So, how did the bad guys get here?" Ned asked.

"He screwed up a spell trying to get you into college," Doctor Strange revealed.

"Wait, what?" Hailey, Hannah, Chase and Ned said.

"I thought it was a magic laser?" Chase said. "You did it with magic?"

"No, that was after," Peter explained. "Let's just focus on the good news, okay?"

"No, let's focus on the bad news," Doctor Strange said. "As of now, you have detected zero multiversal trespassers, so get on your phones, scour the internet, and... Scooby-Doo this shit!"

At this point, Doctor Strange was at the top.

"You're tell us what to do, even though it was your spell that got screwed up," Hailey said.

"Meaning," Chase continued, "that all of this is kinda your mess."

Doctor Strange looked at Hailey and Chase, mildly offended]

"You know, I know a couple of magic words myself, starting with the word 'please,'" Hailey said.

Doctor Strange took a deep breath.

"Please Scooby-Doo this shit," Doctor Strange, quipped with a smile and turned away. "You can work in the undercroft."

"The undercroft?" Ned repeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 191 42
"you're annoying, hilarious, you make me yell, you drive me crazy, you're out of your mind and yet I'm hopelessly in love with you" "please shut up" ...
11.4K 113 12
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝟒𝟐 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐰𝐞'𝐥�...
1.7K 39 12
𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍! friendly, neighbourhood, depressed, hormonal, the list goes on.
643K 15.6K 46
Irondad and spiderson prompts <3 I don't own marvel and never will, R.I.P a legend. #1 in prompts! #1 in fluf! #7 in dad! #1 in father figure! #...