Funkin Battle Lights Camera A...

By Cameron849186

The 21 contestants get sent to a abandoned film lot to battle for the 1,000,000$ More

The contestants that are in this season
Episode 1
Episode 2
The votes in episode 2
The teams
Episode 3
Episode 4
The votes in episode 4
Episode 5
The votes in episode 5
Episode 6
The votes of episode 6
Episode 7
The votes in episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
The votes in Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
The votes in episode 11
The teams in episode 12
Episode 12
Episode 13
The votes in episode 13
Episode 14
The votes in episode 14
Episode 15
The votes in episode 15
Episode 16
The votes in episode 16
Episode 17
The votes in episode 17
Episode 18
The votes in episode 18
Episode 19
The votes in episode 19
Episode 20
The votes in Episode 20
The votes in episode 21
Episode 22
The votes in episode 22
Episode 23
The votes in episode 23
Episode 24
The votes in episode 24
Episode 25 (Canon Ending)
Episode 25 (Alt Ending)
Secret Episode
The contestants in season 3
The elimination order (with reasoning)

Episode 21

1 0 0
By Cameron849186

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to figure out my fake murder in our murder mystery movie challenge, when they reached their location, they concluded that sky did my fake murder which they were wrong and that bob was the murderer, in the end, we had to say goodbye to ski, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Sky: well Sayori, with ski gone, we need to make sure us two stay in this game.

Sayori: you're right sky, we could be the first girl finalists.

The film lot speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS MOVIE CHALLENGE AND A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

(*after everyone exit their trailers*)

Java: morning contestants.

Bob: morning java.

Lord X: so, what's the special announcement that you want to tell us.

Java: well, I want you to welcome back one contestant.

Sky: oh, who is it!

Java: back by popular demand, it's scout!

Scout: hey there chucklenuts!

Tord: welcome back scout.

Lord X: anyways, what's the next challenge?

Java: the next challenge is gonna be based off the rock and roll movies.

Bob: alright then, I'm good at the rock and roll!

Java: well, since you're good at it, you are gonna be good at the first challenge bob, let's go to the first challenge.

(*after they got to the first section*)

Java: ok, so, this first section is a rock off, all of you will have to play your guitars to try and get the most points, whoever has the most points at the end of this challenge will win the first immunity, go!

(*after they finished the challenge*)

Java: well, according to the screen, Bob has the most points, therefore, Bob is the winner of the challenge!

Bob: alright!

Java: now, let's go onto our next challenge.

(*after they got to the second section*)

Java: ok guys, this next challenge is avoiding the paparazzi and trying to make it to the VIP lounge, whoever makes it in the shortest amount of time possible will win the second immunity, go!

(*after they finished the challenge*)

Java: well, the person that made it in the shortest amount of time in this was Sky, so she wins the second immunity.

Sky: yes!

Java: now, it's time for the final part of the challenge.

(*after they all got to the third section*)

Java: ok, now the final part of this challenge is to trash up a hotel room, whoever does the most trashing of the room will get the final immunity, while the rest of you will be at risk of being voted out, now, let's begin!

(*after the challenge*)

Java: well, scout managed to trash the room the most, therefore, he, bob, and Sky win immunity for this elimination.

Scout: alright!

Java: for the rest of you, you will be at risk of being voted out, I'll see you all tonight.

(*at night*)

Java: now, let's get to voting.

(*everyone votes*)

Java: ok, to start off, safe with their immunity is Bob, Sky, and Scout.

(*Bob, Sky, and Scout get their awards*)

Java: with zero votes is Sayori and Tord are safe.

(*Sayori and Tord get their awards*)

Java: Lord X and Blu, you guys are the bottom two, the player safe with two votes is...

Java: Lord X...

Lord X: another close call.

(*Lord X grabs his award*)

Java: Blu, it's time to say goodbye.

Blu: it's alright, I'm fine with being voted out, good luck bob, I hope you can win.

Bob: oh don't worry, I will.

(*Blu gets in the lame-o-sine and the lame-o-sine drives off*)

Java: and with Blu out and with Scout back, we are now back at our final six once again, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tomorrow on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 6 14
20 new campers competing for a chance to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS! They will have to complete challenges, eat gross food, and live up to the campers o...
1.5K 28 6
Basically one of those BFDI Viewer Votings... But in Wattpad, and BFB-Like Episodes! Which of the 64 Contestants shall win a BFDI? Find out yourself...
6K 98 65
BFB Fanfiction where 4 leaves and the contestants have to deal with the fact that he's gone. He leaves telling X to let them know. Will the contestan...
980 27 11
basically a reality show with some people 💁🏾‍♀️