Vera Lynn Michelle Cowie

By Vanessa9254

Vera was young,beautiful and funny......she didn't deserve to die so young 2004-2015 Born:September,25 2004 D... More

Memories
Vera
Update on News
Thanks
Over a year
💭
💬
🗯
🕐
🕒
🕕
🕛
him.
her.
me
sorry

Personality

177 7 7
By Vanessa9254

Vera was the type of person who didn't give up on things in life,she would always try to look at things in a positive way rather than negative way. Vera was kind,sweet,funny,beautiful,amazing,and determined. Vera would always know what to say if you were sad and she could always make you smile and laugh. She used to tell me that being sad,depressed,frustrated,or negative was bad voodoo!!!!😂😂😂 I think Vera was and still is an amazing person that the world lost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...