Gorgeous

Door Suusari

Because people asked for a part two of a one shot story 😊 I decided to turn it in a whole new story. I am st... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101

Chapter 92

608 15 3
Door Suusari

Chris pov...

I am so happy that Vera has changed her mind on letting ma babysit the girls when we have to go to the premier. I kiss her hand were her ring sits and she smiles. "I can see you had fun with the girls today..." She says smirking looking around at the mess i hadn't cleaned up yet... "Sorry... I was planning on cleaning up but... the girls were fussy, and we fell asleep while i tried to..." I said but Vera cut me off by kissing me. "I dont care about the mess Chris..." She whispers smiling. "I will take a mess every day if it means coming home to the adorable sight of you and our girls asleep...." She says smiling and shows me a picture she had taken while we were sleeping. 

"I could break the internet with this picture..." She says smirking and i laugh. "My handsome husband with his 2 girls..." She says smiling at the picture. "I thought i loved you before... but seeing you with our girls makes me love you even more..." She says and i smile at her. "I know of some other pictures we could take to break the internet..." I say grinning and Vera slaps my chest playfully. "Can we order dinner tonight... Dont feel like cooking today..." Vera says letting out a sigh and i nod. 

I am about to order dinner when the girls start crying. Vera chuckles and gets up and walks to get the girls. I order dinner and clean up the living room. Vera walks in carrying the girls and i take Ava from her and we put them in their play area as Vera makes them something to eat.

The doorbell rings and i go to answer and get our food. I walk back into the kitchen and see Vera covered in baby food making me double over laughing. "They like making a mess... just like daddy..." She says cooing to the girls not caring one bit about the food all over her. That is what i love about her she didn't freak out about stuff like this... I pull myself together and grab some paper towels for Vera to clean herself up. We eat and talk about our days and the i can't help but smile as the girls watch us intensely. 

After we finished dinner Vera goes to take a shower and i do bath time and read the girls a story before putting them to bed. It is my favorite thing to do reading them all the fairytales. Right now, we were reading the little mermaid and although they couldn't understand it yet... They seemed to like it. Maybe it was too complicated, but they loved it when i did the voices... 

When the girls were asleep i walked to the bedroom and i smiled as Vera just walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. I looked her up and down and she chuckled. I walked over to her, and she looked up at me biting her lip. I slowly removed the towel my eyes never leaving hers. The towel dropped to the floor and i looked down smirking. 

"That was not very nice... Mr. Evans... Now i will get cold..." Vera whispered with a dark look in her eyes. "I think i can warm you up..." I said looking at her grinning.  "Is that so... Well, you better get on your knees than..." She said her tone giving no room for arguing against it... So, i did as i was told and sink down on my knees in front of her. "Good boy..." She whispered as she ran her hand through my hair gripping it pulling my head back as she leaned down to kiss me. 

I groaned as a shiver of excitement run through my body. She never was like this... This was new... But God it was hot... "Are you going to be a good boy..." She whispered hovering her lips over mine. I nodded. "Say it..." She whispered her tone domineering. "I am going to be a good boy..." I groaned and she smirked kissing me hard biting my lip as we broke apart making me gasp. 

"Stand up..." She said and i immediately did as i was told eager and curious for what was to come. She grinned and walked over to the chair that was in front of her vanity and dragged it to the middle of the room putting it in front of the bed. 

"Take off your clothes..." She said and she sat down on the bed to watch me. I smirked and slowly took off my clothes making a little show of it. "Like what you see?" I asked and she smirked but didn't answer. Instead, she made me turn around so she could see me from every angle. 

I watched her walk to the dresser and pull out a few of my ties and turn around again towards me. "Sit down..." She said pointing to the chair. I did as i was told and she walked over to me swaying her hips making me lick my lips. She was so beautiful... As shy as she was in the beginning of our relationship... So confident she was now... Walking around completely naked... ordering me around... no shame...

She walked around me her hands on my chest as she stood beside me. "Do you trust me... Mr. Evans..." She whispered in my ear as her hands roamed my chest. "Yes... Mrs. Evans..." I groaned.

She took my arms binding them together behind the chair. She stood back up and pulled my head back and she kissed me upside down. "Good boy..." She whispered. I dont know what it was but having her praise me did things to me. God i loved it... Adrenaline sourced through my veins... It was exciting... 

She walked around me and sunk on her knees between my legs planting a trail of kisses over my thighs. I groaned as my dick twitched but she ignored it... She looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes. She continued and i could feel her binding my legs to the chair making it impossible to move and i groaned. 

When she was done, she looked up at me with a smirk. She wrapped her hand around my shaft pumping it up and down a few times before she planted a kiss on my tip. I groaned but she didn't continue and just stood up making me whine. 

"Dont whine baby... I am just getting started..." She whispered and grabbed my face by cupping my chin with one hand. She kissed me again before releasing me and turned around walking away from me and towards the bed. 

I swallowed hard as she crawled onto the bed her ass up in the air in full view making me groan as all i could think about was grabbing it... Kissing it. She sat against the headboard and i groaned as she slowly opened her legs. She had planned this... because she pulled out some toys from underneath her pillow. She laid them down beside her... Her eyes never leaving mine. 

I groaned as she let her hands roam her body massaging her breast and she licked her nipples one by one... making them hard. She was going to torture me... "You have been very sweet and gentle lately..." She whispered and i swallowed to get rid of the lump in my throat. 

She was right... I had been gentle with her... After the birth of our twins i was scared to hurt her. "As much as i love gentle and loving you... I wanted you to just fuck me senseless..." She said pulling me out of my daze... "But you didn't get the hints..." She said pouting her hands still roaming her body and i swallowed again as she let one of her hands glide down and i could see her rub her core as i had full view of her pussy. She was wet... turned on... She ran her fingers through her folds before licking them clean and i groaned as my dick twitched. 

"Fuck..." I groaned... She smiled and hummed as she licked her fingers clean. "All you had to do was ask gorgeous..." I groaned as i tried to pull free so i could fuck her senseless like she asked but it was of no use... "Oh but this is so much more fun Mr. Evans..." She said grinning and i groaned again trying to fight the restrains as frustrations started to set in... She let her hands glide down again and i groaned as she started to finger herself... 

All i could do was watch as she pleasured herself my dick hard begging for a release... But i had a feeling i was far away from getting that... I groaned as i saw her push a finger in and out while her other hand played with her nipples pulling on them. 

She closed her eyes as pleasure took over and she came moaning my dick twitching a drop of pre cum forming on my tip... "Fuck gorgeous... You look so hot..." I groan and she whimpered. "You like that baby... You like watching me play with myself..." She moaned and she looked at me with orgasm eyes. 

"Fuck yes..." I moaned and she grabbed a vibrator turning it on and i watched her twirling it around her nipples before she brought it down to her core and run it up and down between her folds before pushing it in and started to fuck herself with it. "Feels so good Chris..." She moaned and i groaned. She was driving me crazy... All i could think about was being buried inside of her... 

I wanted to be the one to give her pleasure... I wanted to be the one to make her cum... But i couldn't i was tied to a chair unable to move... She was torturing me with her own pleasure... I loved it... This was new exciting and God it was a new side of her... She kept surprising me...

She cums again moaning loudly and her toes curl and it is absolutely an amazing sight... She pulls out the vibrator throwing it aside. She is breathing heavy as she comes down from her high. She crawls over the bed getting off and walking towards me. I follow her every move as she steps between my legs and looks down at me and smiles before leaning down and kissing me. 

I gasp into the kiss as she wraps her hand around my shaft again and slowly starts to pump me up and down. She smiles into the kiss, and she gets into my lap straddling me. I groan as she lines me up with her and she slowly sinks down on my taking me in all the way balls deep and i groan as her tight pussy pulses around my throbbing cock. 

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck..." I groan and she smirks kissing me again. "Does it feel good handsome..." She asks me and i nod my head. She bites my lower lip pulling it with her making me growl. "Use your words handsome... or i will have to punish you..."She whispers... She grins and i swallow hard again. "Yes... So good, gorgeous..." I groan. I do as she says but somewhere inside of me i wonder what she would do if i didn't obey... 

She slowly starts to move... using me... I can't move i am tied to the chair as she rides me rocking her hips back and forth... She pushes her tits in my face... "Suck..." She commands and i close my lips around her nipple sucking making her moan and throw her head back. "Good boy handsome..." She moans and i groan at her praise... I would do anything to have her praise me again so i dont dare to not obey... She moves so i can suck on her other nipple and i hum. 

She keeps rocking her hips back and forth taking me deep. Every time she brings me to the edge of coming but she than backs off. Not one... not two but 3 times... I am frustrated and i dont know how long i can take this. As she brings me to the brink of coming again for the fourth time she stops and steps off of me making me whine. "Please gorgeous... Stop teasing..." I moan breathing heavy as i am now so frustrated that i can't take it anymore. She sits on her knees and unties my legs. She rubs her hands up my legs plants a kiss on my dick before standing up. 

She walks around me and hovers her lips over my ear. "Are you frustrated enough Mr. Evans...?" She whispers in my ear and i groan. "If i release you... Will you be a good boy and fuck me hard... with no mercy..." She whispers again and i shiver. "Yes..." I moan and i can feel her smile and she nibbles on my earlobe making me shiver again. She unties me and i stand up turning towards her...

I grin as i stalk over to her. As if she is my prey... I grab her by her arm dragging her to the bed. The tables are now turned and i grin. "On the bed hands and knees gorgeous..." I growl and she smirks crawling up the bed. I crawl after her and squeeze her ass making her groan and wiggle her ass. I slap her ass and she whimpers. 

"You want no mercy gorgeous... Than no mercy is what you get..." I growl and slap her ass again and again turning it nice and pink... I run my fingers between her folds pushing in two fingers and fingering her hard the sopping sounds filling the room as she coats my fingers her arousal all over my hands.... I know i have to regain control over my own body first before fucking her because if i do so now it is over before it even begun... 

Vera moans loudly and i can feel her walls tighten around my fingers. "That is, it gorgeous... Come all over my fingers..." I growl and she whimpers. "Oh god Chris... dont stop... fuck yes..." She moans hard and i grin as she cums hard. I see the vibrator and grin grabbing it turning it on and replacing my fingers with it and she gasps. "Oh fuck..." She moans as i push it in and pull it out twisting and turning it. She drops her chest on the bed her ass up in the air and i grin planting a kiss on each cheek. 

I do what she did to me... bringing her to the edge and then backing off repaying the favor...  I can't wait to be buried inside of her and fill her up making her pussy drip with my cum... but for now i am going to tease her like she teased me. "Do you like that gorgeous... This is payback..." I grin and she giggles. I slap her ass and she yelps. "Fuck do that again..." She moans and i grin slapping her ass again. 

As i bring her to the edge again... i pull the vibrator out before she can cum and line myself up and thrust into her hard and deep. My fingers digging into the flesh of her ass as i pull he down onto me hard. "Oh fuuuuck..." She screams muffling the sound by burying her head in the sheets and i grin as she comes around my cock. 

I groan at the feeling of her walls pulsating around my dick and i have to take a deep breath to control myself... She wanted to be fucked hard without mercy... So she is going to get that. I grab her arms pulling her up from the matrass and using them to pull her onto me. She moans as i fuck her through her orgasm. She is whimpering and moaning saying my name over and over. It is like music to my ears. 

The only sound filling the room is our skin slapping together. I lower her back on the bed and she wants to push herself up but i push her back into the bed. "Oh no gorgeous... You are my plaything now..." I growl and she whimpers. 

I pull out of her and flip her over. I step beside the bed and pull her towards the edge of the bed and push her legs up beside her chest practically folding her in half... as i thrust into her again. I lean over her and kiss her hard making her moan into the kiss as i keep fucking her... 

She looks beautiful... Her hair is messy the look in her eyes is hungry for more. "Dont stop Chris..." She whispers. "Feels so good... Fuck so good..." She moans and i grin. "Going to fill that pussy of yours... gorgeous... Going to fill you up make your pussy drip with my cum... You want that gorgeous?  You want me to make you drip..." I growl and she moans nodding. 

"Yes Chris... Fill me with you cum... Fuck that big dick of yours feels so good... So so good... Fuck... Stretching me sooo good..." She moans and i grin before kissing her again. My thrust are getting sloppier and i lose control over my body.... I start rubbing her clit wanting to cum together and she moans grabbing the sheets. "Oh god yes... just like that..." She moans and she cums... 

Her walls pulsing around my dick again is my undoing and i grunt as i cum... filling her... I release her legs and she wraps them around my waist. She pulls me closer and deeper her pussy milking me for everything i got and i collapse on top of her... "Fuck gorgeous... That was..." I mumble and she starts to giggle. I push myself up and smile at her kissing her again. 

I pull out and sit on my knees spreading her legs... and smirk as i see my cum dripping out of her. "Take a picture... It will last longer..." She jokes and i grin... "Dont tempt me gorgeous... Because i will..." I chuckle and she shakes her head. "No pictures please..." She whispers and i chuckle. "Okay... no pictures... I promise." I whisper and kiss her. 

After we come up for air she smiles and gets out of bed to clean herself up a bit. I chuckle and lay in bed. Vera comes back to bed and i open my arms for her and she cuddles into me. "I love you..." She mumbles. "I love you too gorgeous..." I say letting out a sigh pulling her into me a little tighter. We are both exhausted and soon we fall asleep wrapped around each other.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

143K 2.5K 69
Short stories containing fluff and smut. Sometimes i get an idea in my head for a random story, i will put them here i dont know when and how many ti...
55K 1.4K 28
#1 in mcucast August 20th '21 #1 in events August 28th '21 #1 in Instagram September 12th '21 #1 in happilyeverafter September 20th '21 #2 in chrisev...
98.4K 3.9K 155
Will Ava and Chris work things out
114K 2.7K 92
Newly rewritten It started at Christmas containing fluff and smut I hope you guys will like it it is my first time writing. and English isnt my first...